Durchschnittliche Bewertung2 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 1 / 5
- Funktionen 3 / 5
Angaben zum Hersteller
Selbstkonfigurierbares Workflow-Management-Tool für klinische Studien. Die Funktionalität umfasst die Patientenrekrutierung und die Fernüberwachung.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für eClinical
Bewertet am 28.11.2018
I think public health clinics get this cheap- there are actual seminars on how to use this great mess 5000 dollars er user - the program I use is only 1200 per user
not the absolute worst I have used but really a major Bummer to have this be part of ones life
on the e prescriber - a little not pops up which says " subscription successfully sent"
otherwise it is difficult to use and often a different thing pops up from what you clicked on
If you go back to finish a note later- the info is saved in a very usable way - its really annoying to enter in the first place though
1) ROs set up poorly so I mostly just type thing in
2) e prescriber is very easy to make mistakes on and its very easy to send off the WRONG medication without meaning dangerous for patients
3) difficult to order labs and often I have to re-order things and then I need to enter things which are not even choices to order - very limited ant you have to click and click to the point of wanting to scream
4) depressing to click and click and click and click- one colleague suffered depression- he tried to work with e clinical but this reduced the quality of his life that one final increment that he actually committed suicide
5) despair- having to use the cumbersome clicking s and clickings over and over click one thing - do u really want this - then make sure the lab is associated with the diagnosis then click AGAIN afterwards and click to make sire it may get printed out then click to print it out - this lowers the quality of out lives when we have to do it all day
Bewertet am 4.8.2018
Vorteile: Great program for patient/doctor communications.
Nachteile: the mobile version has bugs that need to be resolved.