Was ist Bookinglayer?
Hospitality-Property-Management-System für kleine bis mittlere Unternehmen. Verwalte dein Eigentum, Inventar, Finanzen und Personal in einem System. Akzeptiere direkte Buchungen über ein direktes Buchungsformular auf dekiner Website und nimm Zahlungen durch unsere vielen Zahlungsmöglichkeiten entgegen. Features umfassen: direktes Buchungsformular, Bestandsverwaltung, Personalverwaltung, All-in-one-Kalender, Echtzeit-Updates, automatische E-Mails, Online-Zahlungen, Rechnungslegung, An- und Abreiselisten, Aktivitätenplaner.
Wer verwendet Bookinglayer?
Kleine bis mittlere Beherbergungsbetriebe wie Boutique-Hotels, Lodges, Camps, Pensionen und Ferienwohnungen.
Wo kann Bookinglayer bereitgestellt werden?
Cloud, SaaS, webbasiert
- Ja, kostenloser Test verfügbar
- Ja, Gratisversion verfügbar
Bookinglayer bietet eine Gratisversion und eine kostenlose Testversion. Die kostenpflichtige Version von Bookinglayer ist ab 245,00 €/Monat verfügbar.
Bookinglayer – Videos und Bilder
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Anmerkungen zur Reservierung
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Front Desk Management
- Reiseplan erstellen
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
- Verkaufspunkt POS
Alternativen für Bookinglayer
Bewertungen über Bookinglayer
The tool is designed to cover the needs of surf camp managers. The tool is still in development, but it does the job pretty well already.
Reports could get better and more structured. Rentals with a barcode scanner solution would be nice. POS integration would be another plus.
Kommentare: I'm happy that the process to book guests, is seamless and efficient. I appreciate the reports and the emails so that I may implement the best strategy for my business.
The functionality and applications for my business. By automating so many of the tasks that I had previously been doing myself or having my assistant perform, I have freed up time to focus on other aspects of my business. My developer worked closely with a member of the BL team and was able to get answers to his questions easily and quickly.
A few of the features uses and locations are non-intuitive (to me). Even after several months of using and implementing, I'm not 100% on every functionality that I use. Most, but not all. The help articles are just ok. I don't get my questions answered every time.
Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookinglayer: Bookinglayer listened to our needs and answered our questions. Their customer service and tech support has been exceptional since the beginning.
Antwort von TimTim BV
vor 3 Jahren
A valid point Theresa. Bookinglayer provides a lot of functionality around booking management and scheduling and it stays a challenge for our dev team to keep things as intuitive as possible. We have planned a number of updates that will improve the overal user experience in the Backoffice and we're playing with the idea to provide more shortcuts in the Backoffice to Knowledge Base-articles.
I love bookinglayer software and team
Kommentare: Bookinglayer brought us professionalism and time savings. I'm sure our clients look at us differently than they look at other charter companies just because the service is all online and in a professional manner. In addition to all the time savings generated by the platform.
In the beginning i found it not easy to use, but after months of use (lets say more than 1 month) i got used to it and now it helps and facilitate my work.
Sometimes i feel that our customers have some difficulty on making a booking. To solve that, i send them a voice message or a phone call explaining that they need to click in the link, select a surf trip date, insert their data, etc. and it works well.
Great set-up, place for improvememt
Kommentare: Great product, definetly the best we had over the last few years. Perfect for surf Camps, hotels, surfschools etc.
The front-office looks very professional and is yet easy to use! The menu in the backoffice is very clean and easy to learn how to use. You can choose what function a employee has, so they can’t for example change any settings.
The pricing system is not yet very usefull for some of our products. But together with they development there are possibilities to change this for the future. There are often updates (visual updates most of the time) that gives us extra work as we just got used to the settings.
We have had a great experience with Bookinglayer - I would highly rate the support which we received
- confidence about our booking engine
- no need to build our own
- quality suport when we needed it
- working with a company who clearly care about their product and their customers
- lots of front and back office functionality
- ability to grow into the software functionality as we scale our business
1. Support - very good quality support was made available to us from day one. At all times the Bookinglayer team have been very attentive to our specific requirements and have made some bespoke amendments for us, which is greatly appreciated. 2. Functionality - there is a lot of really good functionality included as part of the Bookinglayer product. In fact, we are probably only using a proportion of whats available to us, but its good to know that we can expand into the product as we grow out business. 3. User interface - the user interface is very well designed and integrates really well with our website. Customer feedback to date has been excellent, with limited or no problems with the booking engine (which is probably rare).
1. Set up time - I guess it is a feature of all software, but there was more set up and configuration time required than I had anticipated. 2. Features - as the software has clearly been designed for activity based properties (such as surf camps) it took a little bit of work to configure it correctly for a property like ours (which is a small boutique style accommodation without onsite activities). I needed to use a few work-arounds to suppress some of the standard functionality which wasn't appropriate for us.