von TimTim BV
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Kleine bis mittlere Beherbergungsbetriebe wie Boutique-Hotels, Lodges, Camps, Pensionen und Ferienwohnungen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung53 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis 110,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- TimTim BV
- Gegründet 2013
Hospitality-Property-Management-System für kleine bis mittlere Unternehmen. Verwalte dein Eigentum, Inventar, Finanzen und Personal in einem System. Akzeptiere direkte Buchungen über ein direktes Buchungsformular auf dekiner Website und nimm Zahlungen durch unsere vielen Zahlungsmöglichkeiten entgegen. Features umfassen: direktes Buchungsformular, Bestandsverwaltung, Personalverwaltung, All-in-one-Kalender, Echtzeit-Updates, automatische E-Mails, Online-Zahlungen, Rechnungslegung, An- und Abreiselisten, Aktivitätenplaner.
- Check-in / Check-out
- Mehrere Standorte
- Site Maps
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Verwaltung von Stellplatzreservierungen
- Gast-Kommentare / Bewertungen
- Gebühren- / Kommissionsmanagement
- Einzelne Immobilie
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Mehrere Immobilien
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Verlängerter Aufenthalt
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Automatisierte Terminplanung
- Mehrere Standorte
- Benutzerdefinierte Pakete
- GDS- / OTA-Integration
- Preis- / Margen-Management
- Reiseplan erstellen
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
- Reservierung von Unterkünften
- Zentrales Reservierungssystem
- Anmerkungen zur Reservierung
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Für Sommer-Camps
- Medizinisches Management
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Bookinglayer
Bewertet am 1.8.2017
We have had a great experience with Bookinglayer - I would highly rate the support which we received
- confidence about our booking engine
- no need to build our own
- quality suport when we needed it
- working with a company who clearly care about their product and their customers
- lots of front and back office functionality
- ability to grow into the software functionality as we scale our business
1. Support - very good quality support was made available to us from day one. At all times the Bookinglayer team have been very attentive to our specific requirements and have made some bespoke amendments for us, which is greatly appreciated.
2. Functionality - there is a lot of really good functionality included as part of the Bookinglayer product. In fact, we are probably only using a proportion of whats available to us, but its good to know that we can expand into the product as we grow out business.
3. User interface - the user interface is very well designed and integrates really well with our website. Customer feedback to date has been excellent, with limited or no problems with the booking engine (which is probably rare).
1. Set up time - I guess it is a feature of all software, but there was more set up and configuration time required than I had anticipated.
2. Features - as the software has clearly been designed for activity based properties (such as surf camps) it took a little bit of work to configure it correctly for a property like ours (which is a small boutique style accommodation without onsite activities). I needed to use a few work-arounds to suppress some of the standard functionality which wasn't appropriate for us.
Bewertet am 26.10.2015
Bookinglayer experience since the beginning.
We started with booking layer as one of the first. In general we are happy with booking layer. Of course, as with any system, there are advantages and disadvantages to it:
Some advantages are:
* Good customer management
* Good overviews with regards to the bookings
* Email templates to quickly answer your customers and save time
* Really clear booking form and procedure, changed this year to meet the newest internet hypes etc.
* Lots of options for payments and good control of payments
* Allows you lots of detailed info about how your bookings are going compared to previous seasons.
* Keeps being updated to the newest standards and is always developed further to meet the newest trends. (can also be a disadvantage of course as relatively frequent changes are made)
* The owner is very helpful if there is a problem or if you are not happy with something, need a tailored solution etc. and tries to think with all of us to find the best solutions for us all. That already brings me to one of the disadvantages: * It is a product for many camps, therefore not everything might be the way you would do it if you would buy/make your own bookingssystem and there might be a few features which are not interesting to you (we, for instance, do not use the option to also plan the surflessons with it but still do that by hand, so have no experience with that). At the same time it might not be possible to implement some solutions which are important for you or the focus will be on something else at the time since you are the only one asking for it.
* For us BL is not yet detailed enough when it comes to making bills. We still use a different system for that, as regulations in France are quite difficult. Therefore we still need other software for some solutions. Of course it is hard to say how that would be for you. Like I said, for us bookinglayer works well and it was definitely a good choice to start working with it. We are happy with it, however it is hard to say how it would tailor to your business.
From our experience the owner is always happy to look at it together with you and will try to honestly tell you if his solution will be suited for you or not.
Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Our experience with Bookinglayer
Kommentare: We have had exceptional service from start to finish (and ongoing!) with Bookinglayer. The team could not be more helpful and what we are currently loving about them is that they are continually developing their software, so anything we feel we need to work differently for our unique market - a quick chat and they look at ways to find solutions. I have worked with many booking management packages over the years, but in a new role as Business Development manager for a Retreat business in Ibiza, I put Bookinglayer to the test. My product and packages are not the easiest to decipher, or formulate, but the team at Bookinglayer made it beautifully simple and massively effective. I highly recommend you invest in the set-up package they offer. We had Daniel - one of their 'Support Heros' to come and stay with us on site, and the way he grasped our business model and made it work for us within the programme was exemplary. So much so that I have other friends in other rental / reservation businesses on the island of Ibiza that now want to go with Bookinglayer. Don't buy some 'off the shelf' reservation package with minimal after-care or post purchase support. These guys are great, and I am so happy I have used them (and am continuing to use them) for their after-care service and excellent online 'Knowledge Base' to move my business forward in such a stress-free and friendly way. No hesitation in singing their praises so highly!!!
Nachteile: Nothing so far!
Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Great bookingtool and super userfriendly!
Kommentare: We started using Bookinglayer beginning of December 2017 and have spent one entire year-cycle with it. Beginning to end we are very pleased on the results and I would recommend Bookinglayer to all who are looking for a pleasant booking software for their business!
Vorteile: Very easy to setup yourself with flexible and to the point customer support! Useful partner software integration and clear calender / booking overview. Plus: the possibility to extract all booking- and customer-data into an excel or csv file.
- Limited in rule setting for automated emails, but apparently more progress on this soon
- Not yet the possibility to create reseller accounts.
Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Can't imagine using any other system!
Kommentare: Bookinglayer is the most suitable booking software for my kind of business. It doesn't only help me to manage my logisctics, but also get many more bookings.
Vorteile: It's amazing how they adapt their features to the real needs of these types of businesses. The booking experience is ideal and helps us get many more clients.
Nachteile: At first it can seem a bit difficult to configure but once you get some experience with the system you realize how thoughtful its configuration is.