Was ist Greenhouse?
Greenhouse ist eine herausragende Bewerbermanagementsoftware für aufstrebende Unternehmen. Tausende erfolgreiche Unternehmen wie Allbirds, Betterment, ClassPass und DocuSign nutzen Greenhouse, um alle Aspekte der Einstellung und des Onboardings zu optimieren. Mit dem leistungsstarken Einstellungsansatz, der kompletten Suite von Software und Dienstleistungen und dem großen Integrationsökosystem ist dein Unternehmen bereit, Personal für die Zukunft einzustellen.
Wer verwendet Greenhouse?
Greenhouse ist ideal für große globale und mittelständische Unternehmen, die bei der Einstellung gewinnen wollen.
Wo kann Greenhouse bereitgestellt werden?
Cloud, SaaS, webbasiert, Mac (Desktop), Windows (Desktop), Linux (Desktop), Chromebook (Desktop)
Greenhouse – Videos und Bilder
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Einstellungen (Personalbeschaffung)
- Elektronische Formulare
- Elektronische Verifizierung / I-9-Formulare
- Erstellung von Einarbeitungsplänen
- Self-Service Portal
- Speicherung von Lebensläufen
- Stellenanzeige veröffentlichen
- Vorstellungsgespräche planen
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Alternativen für Greenhouse
Bewertungen über Greenhouse
Kommentare: Overall, I've had a positive experience with Greenhouse. I like that you can schedule interviews in it as it connects to google calendar or outlook. The customization of scorecards is a huge plus so you can make sure interviewers are testing on accurate material. I love also how greenhouse sends automatic reminders to interviewers to submit their scorecard. This eliminates unnecessary emails from me. If your a small company, I think your really benefit from Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an easy ATS to use. It's easy to create job reqs, job posts, and you can customize your evaluation form aka scorecard. When we initially got Greenhouse, we set up training sessions with interview teams on how to use the platform. Majority of the feedback we received from our interviews teams was that it was extremely easy to use. I also loved how greenhouse has tutorials so we were able to leverage that as well. Customer support has been wonderful, anytime we've had an issue, we can easily connect and chat to a customer service agent. I also love the share jobs to social media feature where you can connect your linkedin through greenhouse and share jobs that your company has.
The metrics can be improved on. I wish there were more metrics on how many people in the company share the most jobs to their social network. Also, sometimes customizing reports can be a bit difficult. There has been some instances where it took some time for a report to pop up.
It's a clicker, but seems to be the best option around for medium sized companies
Kommentare: It is the Recruting team's main and almost only tool to manage their work, and the rest of the org uses it robustly for interview feedback, tracking and for submitting referrals.
- When managed tightly, it can produce very good data to keep track of your recruiting efforts. - It is almost a one-stop-shop for recruiters and coordinators. - Some of the recent changes are in the right direction, especially the visualized pipeline (which still needs work but it's finally there), and custom reports. - It is nice that all employees can submit referrals directly as well as by trackable links. - Interviewers and hiring managers manage to submit their interview feedback relatively easily and reminders seem to work well in encouraging the, to do so. - If this is the first ATS you've worked with it's great. - From what I hear from other companies it doesn't sound like any other system is significantly better for mid-sized companies.
- It requires a very knowledgeable admin to be on top of things to be used correctly. - We use a plethora of integrations (most of them are not out of the box) to get the most out of the system, mostly around notifications and reports. - As a recruiter/ manager It is impossible to get a full picture of my assignments and tasks. You need a billion clicks to do every task, there's no one place to see ALL of your positions/candidates and manage them easily. - The only way to keep track is by setting notifications that flood your inbox. - Reports are ok but not nearly as intuitive as they should be, we now use an external system for that. - Support is still terrible, they added some reps in the EU time zone but they are at a lower level than the ones in the US so most of the time it doesn't solve the time difference problem, I hardly ever get anything from the support that I don't already know, they mostly tire us with asking for endless links and screenshots until we give up on the problem. - We have monthly meetings with our CSM which are fine for getting heads up on product releases and best practices but are never enough when we have a technical difficulty and there's no way to see anyone technical ever.
Phenomenal features, easy to use - but extremely high priced, not great support/export
Kommentare: Helpful to map out a recruitment journey in one place. But can be done with more control of your data in many other HR tools.
Intuitive features and easy to process between steps Helps to ensure consistency between interviews, plans, and third party integrations for staff intake and hiring. Easy to post jobs and link multiple job posts to the same position internally (newer posts get more applications, but don't need a new job inside the portal) Allows for constant hiring, and deep analytics on use of HR teams time and performance - Really not a fit for small or midsize firms, you can tell its great for the enterprise
- Support is great initially, then is not as helpful after execution (contract lock in) - Pricing is annual, and very high - Hard to justify the ROI for convenience on HR team - Pricing is completely based on size of the company (meaning how much you can afford) vs. the use of the platform or feature set - Prohibitive annual, upfront, and renewal terms - Company tried to renew automatically within contract notification periods, without confirmation/touching base previously, and expected higher contract terms without discussion or proposal - Exporting data is non-functional. Only left with Resumes and not full details, notes, or other data your team may have created (Keep that in mind when spending time analyzing candidates and for legal/compliance) - Really consider how your team will use this, and if it is either a time saver or money maker for recruiting. Chances are, it's not - but it is convenient in one place. But once you're in it - very hard to leave and difficult to offboard.
Recruiting Software is Good for Some Industries
Kommentare: We just used a short-term trial and quickly found that it was not the best option for us.
Greenhouse allows you to review and compare potential employees in one easy space. It's a good one-stop-shop for integrating various parts in the hiring process into one program that's easily accessible and well organized.
It's too metrics focused for certain industries where soft skills and personality matches are more important than hard black and white data-based criteria.
Happy Greenhouse User
Kommentare: Overall pleased with Greenhouse and think it's a solid ATS.
I chose to use Greenhouse because it was the tool that made the most sense and aligned closest with the recruiting process I built for Calendly. Their scorecards and stages are similar visual and stage how we approach recruiting perfectly. They have been incredibly innovative recently with their new features and upgrades and I continue to be impressed by the product roadmap.
I think their reporting is not intuitive and feels clunky. I don't think they have a great visualization into pipeline for non recruiters. So if a hiring manager or executive wants to see how a specific role is progressing I don't think it's easy for them to do or see. There are also a lot of clicks to get somewhere or get back to something.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever
Warum Greenhouse gewählt wurde: Hire was not going to a scalable solution and didn't offer the feature set I found critical to successful hiring at Calendly.
Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: The approach Greenhouse takes to recruiting process setup is more aligned to the recruiting process I had built for our company.