Wer nutzt diese Software?
Any business that wants simple, fast and effective delivery, management and reporting of learning.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung55 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 10.000,00 $
- Preisinformationen From 100 - 100,000+ users we have a flexible pricing model to fit
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2000
Über Kallidus Learn
Kallidus Learn is an award-winning user-focused Learning Management System that allows you to deploy, manage, track and report on all types of learning across multiple devices. Target learning to the right person at the right time and optimise training expenditure. Kallidus Learn is used by some of Britain's favourite brands to deliver a blended learning program and report learning outcomes.
Kallidus Learn Funktionen
- Asynchrones Lernen
- Elektronischer Handel
- Gemischtes Lernen
- Integrierter Autorensystem-Kurs
- Mobiles Lernen
- Portal für Lernende
- Synchrones Lernen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Kallidus Learn
Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Easy to use compared to other LMS's
The user interface is very well designed and personal
The Admin console
Creating a new course is time consuming:
- Having to create first the parent course, then having to create a lesson, then finally creating an event in order to publish the course to users. Can't find a way to create an ADHOC course: We sometimes have to conduct ADHOC At Desk Training, and it would be great if we had a quick way of capturing this as a training event, with the choice of sending the event to the user as a diary apt prior to their at desk training appointment or sometimes we run the at desk training session with the user and we'd like to then have the ability of recording the training took place without a appointment going to the users, The last LMS I used (Commelius Solutions - ALTO) we could do this. We created a course called ADHOC that was not published to our users. Anytime we ran an At Desk Training session, we created an event against the ADHOC course. We had the ability of changing the course title from ADHOC to whatever the at desk training was about. We also had the ability to change the event timings to fit the At Desk Training situation, but the best bit was we were able to supress the course confirmation going out to the user if this was required. It would be great if Kallidus LMS could do something similar in the future.
Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Kallidus Learn has increased staff learning engagement
Kommentare: We wanted to provide our staff spread across multiple countries, with a one-stop shop on-line training experience that made learning and development effective and efficient. We also wanted to appeal to all different types of learning styles and ensure that our learning content was consistent across all jurisdictions. Our stats show that Kallidus Learn has increased staff learning engagement.
Simplicity of the dashboard makes it easy for staff who may be new to LMS learning, to navigate their way around.
As an administrator with limited IT skills, uploading e-learning courses, PDF articles, training videos and creating course booking events is very straightforward.
Staff can record and update externally accrued CPD hours while internal hours are automatically recorded.
For compliance and other mandatory training, managers can view team training records and send timely reminders if a team member hasn't met a prescribed deadline.
Creating reports is not as intuitive and could do with a 'dummies' guide.
The dashboard does not provide information about forthcoming course dates if someone is looking to plan their diary ahead.
Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Kallidus Learn - Easy to use and Easy on the eye
Kommentare: We have been using Kallidus Learn for a little under a year and it has been a consistent system that has improved the training administration for the firm and give people easy access to their training. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an LMS
The aesthetic of Learn is very simple and easy to use, however it is engaging for the user. There is very minimal user training needed to use the system because it is easy to use.
From an administrative side it is easy to understand how to set up training and the training provided by Kallidus is really good. It covers all topics you would need to run the LMS and the trainer is helpful and happy to tailor the training to our needs.
Nachteile: Overall it is a great system but there are a few kinks with it, for example the emails that go out from the system. It can be hard to find where to stop these as they are in multiple places in the admin tool, once you know it is not a big problem but you will probably need help from their customer support to find this.
Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Review of Kallidus Suite
Kommentare: It's taken me quite a while to get used to compared to other Learning Management Systems I have previously used. The new version is great though and there are some great features on it which have made the helping colleagues a lot more easier.
Vorteile: I like the overall feel of the new Kallidus suite especially the search function. I also love the impersonate function, it's a great way to see what colleagues are seeing.
Nachteile: I don't like that you can't rename lesson titles whilst you are making the course. The general look and feel of the back end is quite clunky and could be a lot easier to use. When migrating our platform there was a lot of courses that didn't work correctly just because it wasn't selected to open in a new window and in other instances, the course opening in a new window caused it not track correctly.
Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Kommentare: I found Kallidus fine to navigate as a user and enjoyed the simplicity. However I found it lacked a few features that would make training design and implementation easier to do.
Vorteile: I liked the front end view of the site. It is easy for colleagues to see what learning is outstanding and click through to the training. The platform is simple enough to allow colleagues who may not be as computer literate to navigate lessons and book courses.
Nachteile: I found it difficult to run reports using the reports feature. We needed a feature that enables managers to easily verify face to face training. I wanted to add descriptions of classroom training into the tiles rather that at the top of the course page.