Wer verwendet busybusy?
Unternehmen, die Außendienstmitarbeiter oder Teams und Crews im Außendienst beschäftigen. Bau, Gesundheitswesen, Hausmeister usw.
Was ist busybusy?
Von Auftragnehmern für Auftragnehmer entwickelt, automatisiert die mobile Zeiterfassung busybusy die Zeit- und GPS-Arbeitsverfolgung, Auftragskalkulation und Dokumentation. Mit der mobilen Zeiterfassung in der Cloud können sich Bautrupps über ihre iOS- und Android-Geräte zusätzlich zu jedem Webbrowser ein- und ausbuchen. Mit busybusy werden Smartphones zu fortschrittlichen Managementtools, die den Prozess der Zeiterfassung, der Dokumentation des Projektfortschritts und der Überwachung von Projektinformationen vereinfachen und automatisieren.
busybusy – Details
busybusy – Preisübersicht
busybusy ist verfügbar ab 10,00 $/Monat. busybusy bietet eine Gratisversion und eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für busybusy findest du unten.
busybusy – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 315 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Vorteile: I love the reports this software generates! We have multiple projects going on simultaneously in multiple locations with multiple employees. This software tracks the projects each employee is on, how much time each employee spends at each project and the type of work each employee is performing while at the project site. You can generate reports for such activities as labor activity by date, cost code, equipment, employee or the project itself. The software also tracks the timecard entries for any pay-period or date range, you can print the timecards, employees can verify and sign off on their time.
Nachteile: Due to the lack of sensitivity of the GPS tracking, occasionally you will need to broaden the circle of your project so that your employees will receive a notice to "clock in" and "clock out," this gives your employees a little slack to clock in when they may not physically be back at the project.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von busybusy an 6.11.2018
Wow! Thanks for the nice review! We love our customers and are happy to hear that the reporting is working so well for you.
Bewertet am 23.5.2018
We use Busybusy both in the field and in the office. We love the flexibility & mobility it gives us!
Kommentare: Access to real-time data and tracking and the ability for users to provide additional information by using descriptive fields.
Vorteile: It can be used anywhere. We have construction crews in the field and it's great that they can use it wherever they are and we can have real-time data without having to wait for the end of the week for paper timecards. It takes a lot of the burden off of our foremen and frees them up for more important work. Plus, their customer service is outstanding!
Nachteile: Limited reporting features. Their canned reports often provide either two little data, or too much data that their canned reports often provide either two little data, or too much data that nut then needs to be manipulated in Excel.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von busybusy an 30.7.2018
Thank you for your review. We are happy your mobile crew can easily capture and send data from the field. It's a bummer to hear our reports are limited. I hope you've been able to submit the reports as feature request. If not, I'd be happy to jump on a shared screen meeting with you to further look at what reports you need.
Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Exactly what we needed!
Vorteile: Busybusy has saved me minimally an hour a day on filling out time sheets. Love that the app calculates how long someone spent at each job site within their 8 hour day especially when they work at more than one location in any given day. I also like that we can customize and require cost codes. Busybusy also makes it difficult for the crew members to be dishonest on their time sheet. This app has been far more reliable with its GPS feature than the last app we used.
Nachteile: I ran into a few glitches during the initial set u,p but customer service was very responsive and helpful. When importing our list of employees I used a short 4 character password and their last name for their user name. Had I known the password required 8 characters it would have saved a lot of frustration. Also in hindsight, because the user name has to be unique, I would recommend using their email address. Without the forewarning several of our employees couldn't log in. It was resolved quickly with the help of customer service. I would like to see the employees have the option to request their own time off. I as an admin am able to do that for them.
Bewertet am 21.11.2019
I am Busy
my over all experience has been great ,
I am looking into set time reminders as there are still time I forget to clock out.
Vorteile: Convenient, easy to use , I love being able to leave a description , and having a record on hand to reference
Once clocked out you can not go back and add to/ edit description
if errors are made in the clock
to aid the administrator
Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Looks great, but features are lacking.
Kommentare: None unless you want to consider a giant headache a benefit.
Vorteile: The reporting is great, lacks a little but is still better than others out there. It's quicker than some others when having to adjust time as well.
1. Must refresh almost constantly because the software doesn't update like it should.
2. When changing time it must be done from reporting if doing more than one employee. When doing so, if I'm working on someone on the bottom of the list of employees, instead of remembering where I left off, it goes back to the top every time.
3. App doesn't work most of the time - if you're in a dead area, recording does no good as there's no wifi to connect the device and record the information.
4. Employees unable to change their time, even when the option is selected for them to do so.
5. When initial login happens, it NEVER remembers the password and an entire fiasco happens because of it. Not good when you have a lot of employees all doing this at the same time. It certainly takes a lot of time away from the person setting it all up.
6. No feature to make the signing of time sheets a requirement, only an option, and no one signs the time sheets because they're not required to.
7. GPS only takes a snapshot of the location where they initially clocked in. It doesn't record locations throughout the day. When accountability is a factor, it's key to get real-time, readable GPS.
8. More expensive than many others that promise less functionality. BusyBusy promises more functionality, therefore making it one of the top charging companies, but doesn't deliver anything near what you expect. We cancelled our subscription and went back to paper. That's how bad it was.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von busybusy an 31.8.2018
thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
I'm so glad to hear you've found the reports and editing useful and easy!
Thank you for the detailed feedback, I will reach out to you to discuss each point further. Some of these are feature requests, but for some of them we do have solutions!