Wer nutzt diese Software?
Zenoti ist eine webbasierte Software, die von mehr als 6.000 Spas, Salons und medizinischen Spas, Yoga- und Fitnessstudios weltweit genutzt wird. Zur Kundschaft von Zenoti gehören sowohl Spas mit nur einem Standort als auch große Ketten mit über 200 Standorten weltweit.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung89 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Zenoti Software
- Gegründet 2010
Zenoti ist eine webbasierte Software, die von mehr als 6.000 Spas, Salons und medizinischen Spas weltweit genutzt wird. Zur Kundschaft von Zenoti gehören sowohl Spas mit nur einem Standort als auch große Ketten mit über 200 Standorten weltweit. Eine ansprechende All-in-one-Lösung, die einfach zu bedienen ist und tatsächliche Geschäftsergebnisse erzielt, z. B.: erhöhte Kundenloyalität, höhere Umsätze und mehr Zeit, um dich auf deine Kundschaft zu konzentrieren. Zenoti ist alles, was du benötigst, um dein Geschäft zu optimieren und auszubauen.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ZENOTI
Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Incredible Ability to Tailor this System to the Practice/Business Model - Great Support Provided
Kommentare: We have waited a long time to do this review as we have really taken time to grow into this very robust system. I have done other reviews on this website and when something doesn't work...I am not shy to report it. However, I have really enjoyed the solid staff at Zenoti. I like that we can communicate easily via text and also by phone when in a pinch. We have added various aspects of their system as we have grown. For example, we weren't using the email capabilities to their full capacity nor the text campaigns until this last 9 months. We also began creating memberships over the last year that are an increasing hit here with our patients. I think that if you have a limited number of items in your inventory, then you should definitely use Zenoti. We just had way too many items and we needed one that could hook up to a scale to measure grams, etc. There are a lot of cool features in Zenoti as you dig around. I think just knowing that it will handle all of your basic aspects for services and scheduling quite well is great and then knowing that as you get more familiar...after the onboarding is over, start to explore the other aspects it has to offer. All in all great product and really good people on staff. Makes me want to go to India to meet everyone!
We started using Zenoti before it was even Zenoti...it was called Manage My Spa!
-love the ease of creating services
-robust patient info database with ease for creating reminders for a variety of things related to payment and customer service
- ability to store CC info safely and securely
- reasonably priced text messaging system
- ability to create packages and memberships
- ability to create online purchasing of services and products
- can set up merchant account to accomodate facility as a health/medical facility so patients can use FSA/HSA cards
-ability to create html coded robust email reminders and follow up
-fabulous timely and friendly customer support. Do not let the fact that the customer support is in India steer you away. My experience is that the people of India and those working specifically for Zenoti REALLY understand business and the bottom line. They work hard to get things done in a timely manner.
- On boarding staff was really helpful
-Great marketing options from Text messaging to email campaigns.
-increasing number of good reports for business analysis
- we didn't like using this system for our very large inventory (7,000 PLUS items) - at the time (2 years ago) it took too many clicks to check our patients out and we found that for us we needed to keep our services separate from our retail options as patients were using FSA/HSA cards
- creating the memberships has been a challenge. We find that there are a LOT of options and we have needed to have our hand held a lot on creating them; however, once they are created, they seem to work great.
- creating the online store has taken a lot of hoops to jump through, but again - the customer support was right there assisting us every step of the way.
-it's not HIPPA compliant. So we have had to make certain adjustments in our system to accomodate this.
- For some reason their merchant receipts also state the sex of the individual. We have shared this with the staff and don't know why it's still on there. In the US, people really don't need to see that they are a Female or a Male who has checked out and purchased XYZ services. It just seems weird and irrelevant.
Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Has literally everything! Powerful automated marketing amd client relations, easy interface, apps.
Vorteile: You have a beautiful dashboard to see appointments for the day/week/month, promo performance, inventory status, revenue and real-time online mentions. Dashboard fully customizable to your preferences. Automation is fabulous. It tracks retail products sold and will send how to use email to cliemt as well as reminder that your product is getting low and sends a promo to come back for another service offering discount. 3 apps one for management, employees and clients/public. Send push notifications, get instant feedback, eliminating a bad review reaching the web. Tracking employee performance for upsell, product usage and any internal metrics you want. Employees can see real-time tips, client reviews, performance between colleagues, status if goals or contests are set by managers but best is they can input client data building profiles to personalize their experience or direct market them. Club members? No problem. Automatically discount or whatever membership provides. Client loyalty options are endless. Thats only half.... Zenoti will be the number one software in a year. They have a huge infusion of investor cash for 2017 and will be the biggest display front and center at ISPA 2017. I used booker, spa soft and others. Not even close. Zenoti comes to your spa or salon and sets it all up. But what you put into it that determines what you're success becomes.
Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Wellness software that does really well!
Kommentare: Been using this software for over 4 years, it is consistent and supports most operations of the salon. Interacted with many members of the Zenoti and they are always forthcoming with solutions and ideas. We now use Zenoti as the core software and integrating with other software to compliment and support the day to day functions of different departments.
- Real Time
- Easy access & navigation
- Setup and implementation is quick
- Support and troubleshooting is quick
- Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices
Nachteile: Chat support on complex scenarios/ requirements. Sometimes it takes the whole day. Its easier to discuss complex requirements over the phone.
Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Product ranks 5-stars (great out of the box). Support ranks 10-stars (amazing).
Kommentare: Faster more efficient scheduling and rebooking of clients. Easy POS.
Vorteile: Honestly, coming from 2 other software solutions in other salons, Zenoti has all the things you would expect and some great features you maybe didn't know you needed. But better than anything else, from the salon management side of things, is their insane level of support! Regardless of which SaaS one chooses, there will always be hiccups or struggles or confusion, but the folks at ZENOTI have been so great at walking us thru and solving any issue we have had - in minutes or hours, not days or weeks like the other guys.
Nachteile: The only real downside is, seemingly, that the software was originally developed for overseas use and proof on concept and flow are set up in a way that is not 100% intuitive for a U.S. based salon. HOWEVER, once you understand some of the terms and "lingo" it makes sense - and they're so easy to work with and helpful, that this learning curve is overcome very quickly.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Zenoti Software an 20.4.2018
Thanks so much for the review, our support team will appreciate the kudos. Regarding your comment about some of the lingo - we're investing in evolving many aspects of usability, and excited to be able to deliver easier, more friendly experiences across scenarios (including updates to the language, etc..!).
Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Best software to manage Franchise Model Business
We are a 45+ outlets chain using Zenoti since March 2014. We have seen significant improvement across multiple areas after we started using Zenoti platform. I love the following features in particular.
- Feedback: Negative feedback on social media platforms has been reduced by almost 40%.
- Memberships: 20% of our clients are enrolled in membership programs.
- Marketing: Campaign led sales have increased by 2%.
- Mobile App: Franchisee owners can see their business real time at any time of the day without having to login using a laptop. This is a huge win for franchise owners.
- Appointment Book: we track all future appointments in Zenoti. This has completely taken away manual booking process.
- Role permissions: After implementing this feature, Centre managers are now only allowed to look at financial data that they are supposed to look at. This helps us control cash pilferage.
Nachteile: None so far. We are quite happy with the Zenoti cloud platform