SysTrack Digital Experience Monitoring
von Lakeside Software
Durchschnittliche Bewertung22 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Lakeside Software
- Gegründet 1997
Über SysTrack Digital Experience Monitoring
Endnutzeranalyse zur Optimierung der Endnutzerleistung und zur Beschleunigung von Virtualisierungsprojekten.
SysTrack Digital Experience Monitoring Funktionen
- Compliance Management
- Überwachung der Benutzeraktivität
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SysTrack Digital Experience Monitoring
Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Lakeside Systrack - Capacity Management Toolset
Kommentare: We used Systrack a lot as a data source to allow for modelling of end user resource costs to plan for and size increases in Citrix infrastructure with an expensive technology partner. It gave us the right data to correctly size the solution and avoid excessive spend. We also use it a lot too isolate the root cause of increases in CPU and memory costs introduced by our business areas. This allows us to govern business usage, get irresponsible end users to change behaviour and find possible sources of technical wastage to allow us to stretch our infrastructure out effectively. i.e. removing extensions to the WMI interface which did nothing useful and reduce CPU by 10% across a large silo. Saved us multiple 100's of users worth of CPU and improved end user experience. We also isolated issues with the underlying virtualisation fabric and got a free upgrade from our infrastructure provider. Good for this sort of vendor dispute.
Vorteile: It covers a lot of service experience metrics. It has excellent extensions for seeing what end users are doing when web browsing. The process level toolsets are clever and do allow you to look in a fine grained way at what is happening i.e. rewind the clock and see when resource usage changes. The dashboard mechanism is easy to use. The vendor is very responsive to support queries and really helpful. The professional services people in Lakeside are excellent.
Nachteile: In the version we have the developers removed the capability to export a lot of the graph data. We grumbled because this ruins the toolset a lot. We got a bespoke dashboard from Lakeside which allows us to work around the issue and it's apparently being put back in the newest version. A pain though and a dumb decision. The health metrics are a bit...Opaque. We struggled to really connect many of them to an actual improvable change. Interesting but occasionally the health metrics can produce wasted effort. Use them to maybe set priorities but also use your own technical intuition really.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Lakeside Software an 11.6.2019
Wonderful use cases. Thanks for sharing and for the review, Jim!
Bewertet am 7.6.2019
One of the industries best!
• Trends & reporting (CPU, boot time, memory usage, apps, etc). Proper analysis of poor computer performance can be obtained to determine who to be replaced first on replacement programmes, for example. Trends/reporting is also a useful monitoring tool for troubleshooting devices with performance issues.
• Device reporting by models (amount on estate). Whilst its possible to do this via SCCM, Systrack can do this within a few clicks. It will however need a lookup table to convert Lenovo model numbers into readable model names although Systrack have worked with us to ensure these are converted.
• Web history logging for security purposes
• Dependencies – the ability to see the full chain of what the device is connected to & latencies to identify any performance/network issues with particular servers.
• Application discovery – to quickly identify applications installed on the device – similar function in SCCM but its nice to have this all in one place.
• Accurate last login for users on devices, as well as all devices they have logged into. This data is on SCCM but Systrack makes it much easier to pull this data all together.
There's so much data available and sometimes it's difficult to get exactly what you're after without consulting systrack to assist you... but hands down they have been able to meet pretty much all of our requests to create custom dashboards.
Cost - understandably its an amazing tool but at quite a price tag.
It can be a very proactive tool but this won't suit if the organization if they are not able to make time for using the product.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Lakeside Software an 10.6.2019
Thank you for your review, Luke!