Durchschnittliche Bewertung39 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $159
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
LearnDash ist ein WordPress LMS-Plugin, das jede WordPress-Website sofort in ein praktikables Lernmanagementsystem verwandelt.
- Asynchrones Lernen
- Elektronischer Handel
- Gemischtes Lernen
- Integrierter Autorensystem-Kurs
- Mobiles Lernen
- Portal für Lernende
- Synchrones Lernen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für LearnDash
Bewertet am 3.4.2018
What a Learning Portal/LMS should be.
Kommentare: I used LearnDash to set up a Learning Portal at my prior organization. it allowed me to deploy content to a large user base through the portal, while also allowing me to track our content being used in their xAPI compliant LMS systems and completions of content through our Help system.
Vorteile: Building a learning portal on WordPress is brilliant. The core features of LearnDash in creating courses is great. Good quiz engine and solid features for offering and tracking courses with clear progress indicators. But the true power of LearnDash is that it works with virtually any theme, and expands its utility with the WordPress ecosystem. Aside from solid partner plugins for coursegrids and gradebooks, there are additional tools that really give LearnDash some amazing content features like H5P and tools to embed and track content from leading eLearning tools like Articulate and Adobe. No end in sight.
Nachteile: The most challenging parts of LearnDash are managing WordPress and Plugins. The challenge of adding more and more features with plugins is the administrative maintenance it requires. Users just need to be very clear that unlike using a vendor LMS that you just upload content, they must be prepared to get "under the hood" to maintain the system. This is common with professional WordPress Administration, but learning professionals who just used an LMS may not be clear on the fact that this does require some web administration skills.
Bewertet am 11.4.2018
After months of testing Saas and WordPress LMS plugins, LearnDash came out on top.
Kommentare: This software is helping us simplify and streamline our ability to deliver online training to students at an affordable cost.
We needed many features that were hard to find in SaaS based LMS solutions and WP plugins. Here's a list of features that pushed us towards LearnDash because it worked with our stack or is helping us upgrade it:
1. Integration with Zapier (allows communication with our Podio CRM hub)
2. Integration with any Shopping cart with One-Click Upsells. We will be migrating to SamCart after 6 years with Nanacast.
3. Ability to "Recycle" LMS content. (i.e. use one lecture in multiple classes)
4. Progress % for classes so students can see their progress.
5. Forum integration for class discussions. We chose BBPress and it works perfectly with it.
6. ActiveCampaign integration for email management. LearnDash included all these features and they work. This was the *only* solution I found after months of testing WP plugins and Saas platforms that met our requirements. So far, setup has gone smooth and updates have not broken anything.
Nachteile: My biggest con is that this is a WP plugin and I'm hesitant to run mission critical software on WordPress. But since all the SaaS LMS' solutions were missing critical features, I decided to give this a shot. In order to gain some peace of mind and find a middle of sorts, I decided to go the extremely safe route with hosting and chose Kinsta since they use the Google Cloud and their pricing structure is reasonable. Plus, having a "staging area" is nice along with their daily backups, crazy speed and Nginx reverse proxy caching.