Zoho Analytics (Formerly Zoho Reports)
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Zoho Reports richtet sich in erster Linie an kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Jedoch verwenden es auch einige große Unternehmen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung178 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1996
Über Zoho Analytics (Formerly Zoho Reports)
Eine Online-Business-Intelligence und Analytics-Plattform, dank der du aus deinen vielfältigen Geschäftsdaten neue Erkenntnisse erhältst. Es ermöglicht dir, auf einfache Weise leistungsstarke Ad-Hoc-Berichte und Dashboards in nur wenigen Minuten zu erstellen und gemeinsam zu nutzen, ohne IT-Hilfe. Die Daten können aus Dateien, Web-Feeds, beliebten Business-Anwendungen, Cloud- und vor Ort-Datenbanken, Cloud-Speicher usw. importiert werden, kostenlos für 2 Benutzer. Die Preise beginnen bei $ 25 pro Monat.
Zoho Analytics (Formerly Zoho Reports) Funktionen
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Strategische Planung
- Trend- / Problemindikatoren
- Veröffentlichung / Teilen
- Visuelle Analytik
- Wichtige Leistungsindikatoren (Key Performance Indicators, KPI)
- Funktionen / Berechnungen
- Private Dashboards
- Öffentliche Dashboards
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Statistische Modellierung
- Verarbeitung von hohen Volumen
- Gefilterte Ansichten
- Relationales Display
- Visuelle Entdeckung
- Interactive Reports
- Kollaboration mehrerer Nutzer
- Mobile Reporting
- Self Service Analytics
- Streaming Analytics
- Visual Workflow Management
- Anpassbares Dashboard
- Drag & Drop
- Geplante / automatisierte Berichte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Zoho Analytics (Formerly Zoho Reports)
Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.
- Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
- Easy report sharing
- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users.
- New reports can be created with little extra efforts.
- Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis.
- Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful.
- Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database.
- Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.
- Number of users is limited for various slabs.
- Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups.
- Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time.
- Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool
- Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.
Bewertet am 23.11.2018
BI at it's Finest!
Kommentare: We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!
Vorteile: Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.
Nachteile: Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.
Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Everything I loved to see in a report builder can be seen in Zohoreports at a minimal price
Vorteile: Today reporting has become one of the important factors as well as an important aspect of the company which affects its ratings. We often talk about various top reporting tools, but we fail to recognize the best ones, Zoho Reports is considered as one of them. One of the reasons why I choose it the most because Zoho Reports integrates seamlessly. It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs, etc. and built with a lot of features like report sharing, mail scheduling which seems to be extremely useful. It is very easy to implement and can create a relational database with ease. When it comes to CRM, it is one of the tools which offers the best customer service. You know what is interesting, it offers complete online reporting and especially Business Intelligence service which can be accessible anytime and anywhere.
Nachteile: Although Zoho Reports is the extremely useful app it has some negative aspects also. If you want to use it to the fullest, you must go through the high learning curve. Sometimes, the importer gets unsteady and on the other hand, sometimes you need to generate more and more info to work on some reports. For using slabs, its number of users is limited. It has problems regarding consolidating different entities as well as the implementation of SQL is also not proper. Even its modelled data set is not very helpful as it doesn’t extract 100%. It shows some problems in creating complicated reports. If you ask about API, it’s not good yet!! Some of the problems regarding loading of tables and reports should also be kept in mind!!!!
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Powerful Tool for Democratizing Data
Kommentare: Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.
Vorteile: It's not INCREDIBLY easy-to-use, but it's fairly straightforward. The price is just unbeatable, especially for giving multiple users access to create their own dashboards. The Zoho One suite is such a good bang for its buck. Integrates fairly well, especially within the Zoho Suite.
Nachteile: It's silly, but I wish the UI was a little prettier and less clunky (though the dashboards actually look pretty great). I wish the tutorials for SQL were a little more fleshed-out
Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Zoho Analytics Makes Me a Big Data Professional
Vorteile: Zoho Analytics is an affordable custom reporting tool that allows us to import data files (CSV) from other programs to create custom, multi-source, branded reports for our customers. As a company offering both custom-built and white label products, we needed an affordable solution that would allow us to build dynamic, branded reports for multi-platform customers. Zoho definitely fits the bill, and their customer service team is phenomenal - patient and highly responsive.
Nachteile: Zoho frequently rolls out platform updates and improvements. Once or twice a year, one of these updates will affect our analytics. The updates are not as well documented as I would like, but the customer service team is on point to assist if something goes wrong or breaks.