Wer nutzt diese Software?
Tool for sales reps with right content, training and coaching to organise content for sales success by increasing the average deal size, productivity and eliminating selling collateral.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung18 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Please contact CallidusCloud for pricing details.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1996
SaaS portal software for sales enablement to help share knowledge.
- Bearbeiten in Echtzeit
- Katalogisierung / Kategorisierung
- Self-Service Portal
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Enablement
Bewertet am 18.5.2017
We had a great experience launching and continuing to use Enablement the last several years.
Vorteile: Enablement makes searching so easy! There are so many different advanced filtering options available to narrow down a wide search. Even though our company uses multiple sites to maintain internal and customer facing collateral, North America sales has made Enablement our go-to tool. The site remains fresh by auto-archiving older content while allowing for users to search the archives when needed. The News feature has allowed us to cut down on the number of large emails being sent to our teams. As an administrator, it's been very easy to create new playbook pages and customize the menus to enable our sales teams to find content quickly. We have recently expanded the use of the tool to other departments as well.
There are 3 areas that I think could be improved.
1) While you can access Enablement on mobile devices, it's unfortunate that there is not an App for Android users.
2) I also wish there was a way to make the Item Wizard (when adding new content) unique by Business Unit or Department and have the ability to hide things that are not relevant to a group.
3) When creating a new customer portal, the step-by-step wizard is not customizable today. There are several steps that we would like to hide and are unable to do so.
Overall, these cons are minor and our admin and publishers have learned to ignore sections that are not relevant to them during the tagging process.
Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Overall, we've enjoyed working with Callidus to implement our Sales Enablement tool, known as FINDit
Vorteile: From day one, we've worked with a great team at Callidus who've helped us build out an incredible tool that adds value to our Sales team each day. We enjoyed the ability to brand our tool with the Lenovo look and feel. We've made this tool our own and continue to add new business departments (and one day, more Geos). Pros: overall look and feel, search capabilities, customizable homepage, a large amount of space for our content.
Nachteile: Some limited functionality without an app for Android OS. In the beginning of the implementation process we were told there was an app, yet after drilling into the iOS app we found it to be pretty sparse and not worth utilizing.