Wer nutzt diese Software?
SendGrid dient jedem, von unabhängigen Entwicklern bis hin zu Unternehmen. Jeder, der verlässlich E-Mails aus seiner Anwendung aus senden muss, kann SendGrid verwenden.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung310 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2009
SendGrid hilft Dir dabei, Dich auf Dein Geschäft zu konzentrieren und die Email-Zustellung zu garantieren, ohne die Notwendigkeit teurer und komplexer Email-Infrastrukturen. SendGrid verwaltet alle technischen Details, von Skalierung der Infrastruktur, ISP-Reichweite, Reputation-Überwachung, Whitelisting-Services und Echtzeit-Analytik. Die SendGrid-Plattform wird Deine Transaktions- und Marketing-Email-Zustellung verbessern und passt sich an die Bedürfnisse eines jeden Unternehmens an.
- Automatische Antworten
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- CAN SPAM-Compliance
- Dynamische Inhalte
- Ereignisgesteuerte E-Mail
- Mobil-ootimierte E-Mails
- Zielseiten / Web-Formulare
- Gemeinsamer Posteingang
- Whitelist / Blacklist
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Dynamische Inhalte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SendGrid
Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Get into the SendGrid Accelerate Program
Kommentare: Our company currently uses SendGrid for all promotional and transactional marketing emails. Our marketing team designs via the HTML editor all our promotional emails, A/B tests, category stats, and segments contact lists inside SendGrid. Our backend RoR setup up the majority of the implementation - he claimed it to be exceptionally easy. For us SendGrid allows us to keep track of all our emails in one place. Rather than having one email service provider for promotional emails (ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, etc) and one email service provider for transactional emails (Mailgun, Mandrill, etc.), we are able to have them all in one place.
Vorteile: Compared to other email service providers, SendGrid has an exceptional deliverability rate. Being a global company and have thousands of users all over the world, we have never had an issue with delivering emails. Over 99% on all promotional campaigns and a near perfect rate on all our transactional emails. SendGrid has an extremely simple UI/UX. From creating emails in the editor via HTML or drag & drop, to being able to manage our unsubscribe lists and even viewing KPIs on emails and specific categories; SendGrid is extremely intuitive. Being a startup and going through an accelerator program in the GAN network, we were able to take advantage of SendGrid Accelerate program and leverage SendGrid training, resources, and early beta access to new products. Not to mention their dedicated IP address.
Nachteile: I've had trouble setting up their tracking with our website via Google Tag Manager. Followed their instructions and ended up contacting SendGrid support and they said that we needed to implement the code on the actual website. Wish we could have it done with Google Tag Manager. SendGrid recently launched automation/sequences. While this is still in beta, they have a weird setup where you must configure your entire contact list twice to be able to put contacts through the automation. It will be interesting to see their roadmap for this product as they continue to develop the marketing side of their product.
Bewertet am 5.7.2018
An Easy to Use Email Marketing Software
Kommentare: The detailed stats from each email campaign is amazing, and the Unsubscribe groups option really helped with GDPR compliance
1. On the bottom left side of the dashboard is a small reputation percentage bar, that measures your reputation. The bar is updated daily based on your email sends, your reputation goes down if your email bounces or is marked as spam.
2. Stats: SendGrid provides A LOT of data on the performance of your email campaigns, these stats are: Requests, Delivered, Opens, Unique Opens, Clicks, Unique Clicks, Unsubscribes, Spam Reports, Bounces, Blocks, Bounce Drops, Spam Report Drops, Unsubscribe Drops and Invalid Emails. SendGrid also provides stats such as: Global Stats, Category Stats, Category Comparison, Subuser Stats, Subuser Comparison, Geographical, Email Clients & Devices, Mailbox Provider Stats, Mailbox Provider Comparison, Browser Stats, and Browser Comparison
3. A/B Testing
4. Unsubscribe Groups: This is without doubt my favorite feature from SendGrid. When you click on "Marketing" on the left side of your dashboard, and select tour from the drop down, it sort of lists steps to set up for sending marketing emails. Step 3 on the list of things to do is to create unsubscribe groups. Here you can Create groups that represent types of email that you regularly send to your recipients. If a recipient chooses to unsubscribe, they will have the option of selecting which of these groups they want to unsubscribe from.
1. The Email templates in SendGrids gallery are a bit basic which initially wasn't a problem as I liked creating my own template, but I did not like how I couldn't modify the "columns" module to my taste.
I wanted to create a template with three columns with the center column bigger than the two on the side. The idea was to have my client's images linking to their projects (On their websites) on the side columns, with the write up in the center column.
However, that couldn't be done (At least so far it seems so as I can't find any option to tweak the size/width of each column) as each column has an equal width. 2. No automation function: I'd like to create a sort of If/Then sequence where I can resend an email to a group of people after x days, for example, I'd like to resend an email (With a different heading of course) to people who have not opened the first email after four days.