Wer nutzt diese Software?
Software-Unternehmen (UX- / UI-Designer, Agile-Trainer, Produktbesitzer / -Manager), Grafik- und Web-Design, Marketing und Werbeagenturen, Kreativwirtschaft, Beratung
Durchschnittliche Bewertung168 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.8/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.7/5
- Kundenservice 4.5/5
- Funktionen 4.7/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6/5
- Startpreis 10,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
„Halten Sie alle auf dem gleichen Stand“. RealtimeBoard ist dein Online-Whiteboard für die visuelle Zusammenarbeit im Team. Hinzufügen und teilen von Bildern, Mockups, Videos, Notizen, Dokumenten und Google Drive-Dateien auf einer endlosen Leinwand, bespreche es mit deinen Kollegen, und genieße die unkomplizierteste visuelle Echtzeit-Zusammenarbeit.
Mehr als 1.500.000 Projektmanager, Content Creators, Designer, App- und Web-Entwickler, Vermarkter, Berater, Strategen, Kreativagenturen und Design-Denker vertrauen uns weltweit.
- Bearbeiten in Echtzeit
- Aktivitäten/News Feed
- Ideenfindung / Crowdsourcing
- Umfragen / Wahlen
- Unterstützt Scrum
- Verfolgung von Abhängigkeiten
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Agile Methodiken
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Traditionelle Methodiken
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Miro
Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Vital To How We Collaborate
Vorteile: "I love realtime board. Especially all of the updates and templates that have come recently. We first started using real time board back in 2014 but stopped till just recently. The new features really make it a go to solution for our team especially since we are in two different locations and need t collaborate daily. Real-time board helps us to do that and meet our goes. " Can use the on PC, web, mobile phone. Love all of the features and versatility. I like the large viewing area. The sticky notes and the templates that are provided are also very helpful. We started using Real-Time board instead of Microsoft One Note. Being able to see where the other members of the team are pointing to is a huge plus as well.
Nachteile: Wish there was pricing for a 2 man team. We are small team and 40 a month at his point would be too high. Totally worth it for a team of 5 but would like to have the option of a small team like 2-3 people.
Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Miro - online service of my wet dreams
I work on product marketing and menu development in fast growing international Dodo Pizza chain.
Miro help me to:
1. Manage our menu position, their relations, groups of product
2. Manage the ingredients (photo, price, descriptions)
3. Create new recipes - much easier when you all ingredients visually in front of you at the same time
4. Create a marketing campaign for products - marketing materials and references, photos, videos, collages for designers, marketing channels and the actual pictures of other stuff that will be used in that channel
5. Design a new restaurant - all visual references for decoration, equipment, layout of the kitchen, all inventory references. New store+menu+marketing projects are HUGE, Miro helps to gather all the small details together, keeping all my team members on the same page at the same time. It is absolutely vital to have all visual and strategy mindmap info in front of your eyes, and to able to update it easily. Miro is the best platform for this.
So lets start with what I like:
1. Miro is the best thing for mindmapping projects and strategies
2. Easy to add multiple images and make some small but necessary editing
3. Super cool for vusial analysis. My job includes menu analysis of QSR chains, Miro make it much easier, a billion times more efficient tool that others
1. Tables are available but editing mechanics is 3/5, need to be improved.
2. Hard (or even impossible) to add videos on your Miro board, thus its not easy to make fully packed reference board for let's say your product or project, or even presentation
Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Kommentare: I was introduced at Miro by a colleague in a workshop, we started using in a group of five people e build a roadmap for a project together, we have use it even when we are not together in class because of the remote function. And it was clear to me that it is an essential app for planning steps.
Responsive and beautiful.
It's not only visually pleasing, it's the best app to do personalized boards and diagrams.o
Web based no need to download, but there's a option to install windows app. The app focuses on real-time collaborative work, great for remote teams. The canvas has different kind of templates like: diagrams, mind maps, workflow board, etc. Which makes it much easier to create according to the desired visualization for each type of work. Web based no need to download, but there's a option to install windows app. A diversity of integrations with major work tools, Google, Trello and Slack are my favorites
Nachteile: The mobile version performs smooth, but works only for visualization, I can't even delete a template. The app is very functional and good to use but also has some limited features compared to the web version. I can't leave a project to create a new personal template. Which forced me to create a new account with another email.
Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end
Kommentare: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores
Vorteile: Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities
Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions
Slow pace of feature development
No offline capabilities
Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Power up your professional life and store your mind in the cloud
Kommentare: Structure your thoughts, insights, user research, designs, mockups and entire project design process. There's a ton of 'power ups' add ons that let you customise Miro for your usage.
Vorteile: It's super flexible, fairly easy to use once you get into the set up of the application. It's a great way to gather all your thoughts and later structure them if you need it in a more presentable format. I rarely do Google slides presentations anymore, because Miro is a better work tool, and it doubles down as a presentation tool as well.
Nachteile: It's a business tool, but the boundaries between what a professional does within the business and personally become less and less apart. As example I've kept a board to gather all my knowledge of my trade, and thus I would like this to become my own board. You can sign up multiple accounts but there's no easy switching between them on the desktop application.