Wer verwendet Kinderlime?
Nachmittags- und Kinderbetreuung, Kindertagesstätten, Vorschulen, Camps, öffentliche und private Nachmittagsprogramme.
Was ist Kinderlime?
Komplette Kinderbetreuungsmanagementlösung für deine Kindertagesstätte und Nachmittagsbetreuung. Mit der cloudbasierten mobilen Software sind Registrierung, Anmeldung und Abmeldung, Anwesenheitsnachverfolgung, automatisierte Online-Abrechnung, Stempeluhr, Elternkommunikation und das Teilen von Fotos an einem Ort möglich. Kindertagesstätten können mithilfe der verfügbaren mobilen Anwendungen auch Tagesverlaufsübersichten für Kleinkinder erstellen. Nachmittagsprogramme verwenden Kinderlime für eine anwesenheitsbasierte Abrechnung. Teste die Software kostenlos.
Kinderlime – Details
Kinderlime – Preisübersicht
Kinderlime bietet eine Gratisversion und eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Kinderlime findest du unten.
Kinderlime – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 163 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 14.9.2018
I compared for months and Kinderlime came out on top
Donna durham D.
Kommentare: Fantastic software! It is absolutely THE BEST child care app on the market right now. The Kinderlime team is very responsive, they offer real 5 Star customer service.
Vorteile: As a director, I have worked with several different software platforms over the years. Recently our software company "retired" and I was so disappointed because we loved CCM! Lots of apps are out there and at first many seemed good, but once you start working with them the frustrations are slowly revealed. So I actually ran the demos for four different leading child care management apps with a few of my *real* clients for three weeks in summer 2018. It was a LOT of extra work but I wanted to make sure that I experienced fully living with each app before making a commitment. In the end there was NO contest. Kinderlime software does so much more than competitors. It is easy to use and more intelligently designed. It has enough muscle with billing, organization and reporting features that you can really use it to keep the business side of your school organized and keep connected to your clients. I had very little time to get up and running and the Kinderlime team honestly provided me with 24 hour tech support, even at 1:00am! The features such as parent email, parent texting, tagging, batch child actions, enhanced filtering and headache-free automated billing take so much work off my plate! Kinderlime runs smoothly with quick reports right inside the app. Myself and my coworker can both work on it at the same time. I could go on, but I'm generally a tough sell but any Director or Manager will be thrilled with this software!
Nachteile: I wish they had features to support management of staff data, communication between teachers and the front office, and teacher appreciation (Track hire date, reminder of teacher employment anniversaries, log of training dates with renewal reminders, and a list of personal favorites for teacher gift giving). --Whichever company runs with my idea is going to have an edge! I created a work-around in Kinderlime to enable me to text staff by creating a student named"Staff Members" and then assigning all of the staff as if they were the "Parents".
Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Carpool function and Alphabetizing problem
Vorteile: In the two years of use of Kinderlime there have been alot of adjustments and learning of how to best use this product to meet our needs. The customer service is always very responsive even though we are in a totally different timezone. They have also sought to resolve issues as they come up as relate to our specific organization and help direct how to use things that we have trouble with.
I am reviewing two features as they are what I am currently working through in using the software.
1. We have been trying to implement the carpool feature to avoid individuals having multiple pins for different children they are picking up. The carpool feature is too difficult to monitor. When the caregiver is a parent, the next time that name is used as a carpool it must be added as a carpool to each sibling even if they are linked. Also, to use the carpool feature the individual must first be a parent or caregiver in the system on another child. If that status changes in any way (original parent or caregiver is deleted) the individual is also deleted from being a carpool entry in multiple other locations. There is no warning pop up indicating the individual being removed will also be removed from other locations.
2. The alphabetical sorting not traditional alpha order and does not match up to other lists causing confusion when making comparisons between other school softwares or reports that use normal alpha ordering. From what I have observed Kinderlime alpha order does not consider any commas or spaces thus greatly affecting sort order (for instance a traditional sort would consider the punctuation and spacing to show Su, John; Su, Joseph; Su, Lisa; Suki, Mary while kinderlime makes the order to be Su, John; Su, Joseph, Suki, Mary; Su, Lisa ignoring the commas and spaces looking only at the actual letters. In a longer list this is very frustrating & confusing.
Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Kommentare: Love it
Vorteile: Easy to use. Parents love the sign in/out feature and adding activities that they can see
Nachteile: Wish they didn’t charge a fee for direct deposit
Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Left Kinderlime but came back after 2 months!
Kommentare: It's got all the bells and whistles yet maintains a clean and uncomplicated design. We actually tried going with a competitor after issues with Stripe and dealing with Kinderlime's messaging system and came back after using the other one for 2 months. Kinderlime truly is so user friendly and if I ever have a question, I get a response within the hour. It's good to be home!
Vorteile: This software is so user friendly! The layout and design is easy to navigate through. The billing feature has been the greatest asset using this software.
Nachteile: Our biggest issues with Kinderlime have been over the messaging system. I don't like that it doesn't show the string of messages between the parents and staff. You can't see at a glance if a staff member replied to a parent's message and sometimes messages get missed and no one replies thinking someone else did. It makes us look unprofessional when we aren't sure if a message has been answered. Our other issue was with Stripe and almost $20,000 not being deposited into our account for 3 months until our accountant caught it. No one from Stripe or Kinderlime informed us that they were needing additional info for security, even though we had already been using the system for over a year. It was nearly impossible to speak to someone from Stripe with NO customer service. Another level of communication between the two would be helpful. Kinderlime was so helpful in getting the issue resolved.
Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Using only one Feature of Kinderlime
Vorteile: It appears state-of-the art when parents are checking in/out their child on the phone or computer. Previously, we had used paper daily to sign the students out.
1. This software does not allow us to turn off some features that we do not use like the Billing. An amount accumulates through the school year. When I tried clearing their balances, notifications were sent out to parents. This alarms the parents because of an unexpected invoice. We use a different program for billing parents.
2. The report to Export ALL students, Parents and authorized pickups is not ALL people on the student's authorized pick up list. The carpoolers are not picked up. Therefore, we cannot use it to verify with another list.
3. The auto-generated emails cannot be customized to fit our school communication.
4. The Message box cannot be cleared. I also would like this turned off so that the parents do not use this for communication.
5. I like the feature of automatic notification when the child is checked in. However, when it is the wrong student that was checked in, there should be some kind of automatic email to "disregard the previous email."
6. When the parent signs up, they no longer get the automatic notification emails when the child is checked in. It should be defaulted so that the parent will always get the emails unless they manually select no emails. As a new signer, they may not know to set it up to continue receiving the automatic emails.
7. I find the GIF in the Support Communication an unprofessional insert. I am not tech savvy and accidentally sent an inappropriate GIF that does not represent our school standards.