Wer nutzt diese Software?
Ideal for organizations of any size looking to streamline manufacturing operations.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung71 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3 / 5
- Funktionen 3.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Epicor Software
- Gegründet 1972
Über Epicor MES
Improve quality, reduce scrap, and boost product throughout with MES software from Epicor. A manufacturing execution system helps you improve capacity to make more parts or cut costs to improve profitability. The Epicor MES automatically monitors machines and analyzes production and performance data 24x7. We give everyone in the plant and throughout the business an opportunity to take action to improve manufacturing performance.
Epicor MES Funktionen
- Automatisierte Terminplanung
- Materialbedarfsplanung MRP
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Materialbedarfsplanung MRP
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Epicor MES
Bewertet am 10.8.2018
A very powerful tool for manufacturing companies - but customer support could be better
Kommentare: I believe Epicor is an excellent tool for manufacturing. I can not give it 5 starts really because of the time it takes to get an issue solved once it's placed with customer support. They have however, improved in the last couple of years now that they started using an online ticketing system, which seems to run a lot better now. Its reporting capabilities are amazing, for any module in the ERP. I do believe the experience is better for customers in the Americas than in other parts of the world, since there are a lot more experts, consultants, users, etc. in the States and Latin America than I've seen in Asia or Europe. The implementation is complex, so being paired with the right consultants can make it or break it - it really is a very good software!
- very powerful and thorough functionalities for all manufacturing operations
- extremely good costing capabilities (all financial features are quite good, actually)
- can be customized to a great extent
- many tools for reporting and data analysis
- integrates with tools such as MES, bar code reader, is ready for EDI
- it's a bit more slow that I wish it were
- customer support is very bureaucratic, it takes from a couple of days to weeks to get any issue solved (to be fair, they do solve them)
- learning curve is steep. It's not that easy to use so people who are not tech-savy get a bit intimidated by this tool
- instruction manuals and help menu are only available in English
Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Epicor Manufacturing, some parts are better than others
Kommentare: Epicor is a mid-market software for companies that are under 100 employees (roughly) and more than 50 who need an ERP. Version 10 is by far the cleanest version. Given the choices at this size of a company's growth, it is a viable choice. Just be careful that the VAR doesn't walk you down a road to heavy customizations that get in the way of future upgrades and cost you yearly in re-working them when you upgrade or patch the ERP. Stick to custom reports, custom user screens, and use the Business Objects provided to interface with and all should be well.
Vorteile: Ease of use, E10 is cloud based, support (when in US) is good, Short learning curve, fairly flexible, highly customizable
Nachteile: Highly customizable tends to get pushed to overly customized which = a mini-new ERP project with every upgrade to fix broken customizations, VAR network: some are great, some not, support for down-rev version falls off quickly, plan on extended cost of ownership, import/export functionality is limited unless add-on products are purchased, Field Service module is the weakest link in the product.