TestRail Test Case Management
von Gurock Software
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Moderne Testfall-Management-Software für QS- und Entwicklungsteams.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung99 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gurock Software
- Gegründet 2010
TestRail Test Case Management Funktionen
- Compliance Management
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Verfolgen von Fehlern
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für TestRail Test Case Management
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
OUR choice the introduction of Test Rail
Kommentare: Total: our choice the introduction of Test Rail.
- This is the receipt of real-time test results (creating reports on completely different criteria: Defect Summary, Comparison for Cases, test results for projects / components, etc.)
- This is an easy organization and convenient tracking of the load of the testing department (the ability to fully customize the "working dashboard" of the QA department) - Easy installation, deployment and support
- "Communication" with the Jira (this is very convenient for regression and autotests)
- easy to receive reports on the launch of test suites
- beautiful and understandable reports and diagrams- This is an effective management of test cases, plans and test cycles (creating / storing / editing test scenarios, managing test plans, launching test cycles, entering test results)
- User-friendly interface (clear, simple, customizable)
- Effective management of the following scenario: "technical requirements -> test cases -> overview -> test suite -> test cycle -> results"
- convenient storage of test scenarios
- This is a significant improvement in the quality of testing (a clear description of test scenarios, their reviews, correlation with requirements, division into areas - all this makes it possible to evaluate both the completeness of coverage by functional tests, and is necessary material for the entire project team)
Nachteile: As one of the drawbacks - until recently, Test Report system was poorly implemented reporting system: scant results on test-wounds, lack of customization of reports, etc.
Bewertet am 17.1.2019
TestRail: Great for companies willing to pay for it!
Kommentare: Working on a Global team, TestRail enabled everyone to have a seat at the Test Case management/creation table. Editing existing test cases was very easy to do, and the GUI makes it easy to find any existing Test Case you are looking for.
Vorteile: First of all, TestRail is an extremely smarter way to track and maintain test cases than using Excel. I like how easy it is to create new projects, create custom fields, create test runs, and generate good looking reports to submit to your managers. The GUI takes a little bit to get used to, but once you get a hand of all of the key-shortcuts moving around the application is easy!
Nachteile: My least favorite part about this software is the JIRA plug in. In order to see the linked test cases from TestRail in JIRA, you need to have a TestRail account. In my company only the testing team had TestRail accounts, while the rest of R&D didn't. While it was helpful for me as a tester to see the linked test cases on a JIRA bug, when we started off with TestRail we had assumed everyone in the R&D department would be able to see this information so we could be more transparent in our testing. My company was not willing to pay for 100 TestRail accounts, so this was a bummer. If yours is then TestRail might be right for you!