Wer nutzt diese Software?
MongoDB dient sowohl Startups als auch branchenführenden Unternehmen, von Fortune 500 bis hin zu öffentlichen Behörden.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung259 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
Wir bieten das Beste der traditionellen Datenbanken, als auch die Flexibilität, Umfang und Leistung, die von den heutigen Anwendungen erwartet wird, und lassen Innovatoren Apps bereitstellen – die so unglaublich sind, wie sie nur von träumen können. Von Startups bis hin zu Unternehmen, für die modernen und die unternehmenskritischen, ist MongoDB die Datenbank für Riesenideen. Weitere Informationen findest du unter www.mongodb.com.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für MongoDB
Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Amazingly Flexible Database Capability
I don't usually rave about products, but I do about MongoDB.
* MongoDB's schemaless document-centric approach to database makes it easy to store any kind of data I need to, even subdocuments and array fields with minimal fuss within code or tools. This allows for a lot of flexibility and makes it easy to upgrade or refactor existing software.
* MongoDB's indexes provide amazing performance even in a schemaless world. Simple and compound indexes, as found in the relational database world, are just the start. Add to that multikey indexes (indexes over array fields), string and geolocation indexes, and indexes where entries expire documents with time. Mongo has it all.
* MongoDB's approach to scalability - using replica sets for high availability and fault-tolerant failover and sharding databases over a potentially large number of servers - makes it easy to scale huge amounts of data without overly expensive hardware and failover complexity.
* MongoDB driver support is available for a variety of languages.
* Mongo University, free graded courses covering various aspects of MongoDB from development to administrative activities to security, etc., offers a solid path to learning.
Nachteile: I'm a huge proponent of MongoDB but because of the nature of schemaless document-oriented databases, there are still some problems for which a relational database is still the answer. There are some applications and technical domains where relational databases still have a huge lead over Mongo for performance.
Bewertet am 9.2.2019
MongoDB is the NoSQL leader and getting better
Kommentare: The first decision about whether to use MongoDB or not is whether you need a relational or non-relational DB. Once you decide a non-relational is best for you project, then MongoDB is a solid choice. It has the ongoing support of a professional team and is widely used in the market, especially for projects utilizing the MEAN stack. This makes it easier to deploy than other solutions.
Vorteile: MongoDB is incredibly easy to set up and use. The fact that non-relational DBs are better for more unstructured data, makes it so that you don't necessarily have to know exactly what the end state is going to be before building your schema. Its data throughput is also a key differentiator, so anything with Big Data is going to be a good fit for a non-relational DB and MongoDB, in particular. Finally, the team behind MongoDB is constantly improving the product and releasing updates, and there are several good data viewers in the market, including one from Mongo, for viewing the data and creating queries.
Nachteile: Creating metrics dashboards can be challenging due to the potential need for JOIN queries in your data. Anything that contains these will be harder to aggregate. Their aggregation framework can be hard to use and limiting for certain requirements.
Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Best No-SQL Database.
MongoDB has no proper structure like rows and columns in RDBMS. There is a feature called indexing where each and every row in the MongoDB database is identified with a unique id. The unique id is provided for each and every new document. The queries are easily understandable without involving any
complex joins, unions. It also obeys the Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, Durability known as ACID properties which are essential for a database. MongoDB supports sharding means huge data can be divided into smaller data and can be stored in multiple databases across a network. Different collections in MongoDB can be clubbed together and it also supports transactions which involve data needed from multiple documents across a collection. Based on these properties I have worked on different use cases and because of these features, work became simpler.
1) There is no fixed schema like RDBMS. We can alter the table structure insert any number of rows and columns.
2) Data retrieving from this No-SQL database is very much fast when compared to other No-SQL databases.
3) Very easy to install. Provides JSON data support.
4) Can be integrated into different languages like Java, PHP.
5) There are no complex joins of queries like RDBMS.
6) The technical support can be available from MongoDB clients in case of any complex issues that occur while working.
7) Having extra features like a backup of stored data, sharing the data to multiple systems across the network is an added advantage.
8) Handles unstructured data i.e the data which has no format, no proper structure.
Nachteile: I did not find any flaws with this software.
Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Kommentare: According to my experience with MongoDB it is good NoSQL database. It has good query capacity, Also when we going to solve some business problems some requirements are change when we build the system. At that time we have to change same database collections. MongoDB support it.
Vorteile: Mongo DB is non relational database (NoSQL). It is a document database. it has good query capacity. Very easy to install and setup Mongo DB. Also Mongo DB is schema-free, there fore our software (code) defines the schema. It support BSON data format, there fore no complex to write code with mongo db (most of programming languages support BSON data format. We can index the mongo collections and increase the query performance
Nachteile: When we need to query using two mongo collections (join two collection), we can use lookup feature. but the problem is Mongo DB lookup feature is slow. Also we have no option to run query among two or three collections like as Elastic Search. When we using Elastic Search we can run query among two or three indexes(collections). There for in Elastic Search we can move historical data to separate collections and improve query performance. if we need query with historical, Elastic Search support it. But using Mongo DB we have to handle it in programming side.
Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Fastest leap In database management
Kommentare: I use mongo with our applications. For any set of data, this is the best database.
Really speedy and requires less memory.
We can create collections without a definite number of rows and columns to come.
We can add data without restrictions
It gives a JSON output which is really easy to work with
Easy to add , edit and remove data
If a certain section has more than one data, we can insert them as sub arrays, and it makes the developments so flexible.
Nachteile: The free version allows limited memory so that we have to upgrade it to insert unlimited data. Other than that this is the best.