Wer nutzt diese Software?
Classy works with all 501-c3 certified nonprofit organizations. Our software helps nonprofits grow their online fundraising, mobilize communities, and better engage supporters.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung73 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.3/5
- Kundenservice 4.2/5
- Funktionen 4.1/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.8/5
- Startpreis 499,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Billed monthly with an annual contract
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2009
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising tools for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Since 2011, more than 4,000 nonprofits have collectively raised over one billion dollars on the Classy platform. From crowdfunding to peer-to-peer fundraising, event registration & management, and one-time or recurring donations, nonprofits of all sizes trust Classy to manage all of their online fundraising under one roof.
- Mobiles Spenden
- Tracking von Beiträgen
- Wiederkehrende Spenden
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Classy
Bewertet am 20.3.2019
The best fundraising platform for our needs
Kommentare: We have been using Classy for many years now, and have raised tens of thousands of dollars from our growing community of donors. Classy is incredibly easy to use, and has amazing support, even though we're on a completely different time zone to the support team! The peer to peer campaigns, which we use at least once a year, are super straightforward and look great even if you don't know what you're doing or could never dream of creating something from scratch. We also shopped around and truly found that Classy offers the most competitive rates for what we need. Thanks!
Vorteile: Easy to use, and really prompt customer service.
Nachteile: Nothing! We're really happy with our use of Classy. I'm sure there's more we could do to make the most of all the platform has to offer but right now we're meeting all our needs.
Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Easy to use for donors and organizations, seamless integration, and a helpful support team!
Kommentare: The integration with Salesforce has been a big win for us. We've more than doubled our funding while cutting our manual data entry time in half.
Vorteile: We made the switch to Classy from another fundraising platform in October 2018. The year prior, from October to December, we raised about $80,000. This year we raised more than double that, and I know that a big reason for that is because of Classy. The site is much easier to use for donors but it also is more aesthetically pleasing. It invites people in and engages them. Creating a page that transitions seamlessly from our own website was very easy to do with Classy. Page setup is user-friendly and I like that you can see the changes that you are making in real time, instead of having to make a change, save it, then go preview it, then go back and change it again (which is what we had to do on our old platform). Classy customer service has been very helpful as well. They are responsive and knowledgeable, and finding answers to my questions, or solutions to my problems, has been simple and pleasant. We have integrated Classy with our Salesforce database, which is a huge plus for us. There were some kinks but their support team was very helpful. Though more expensive that our former platform, I feel that the investment was definitely worth it.
Nachteile: The price is significantly higher than the platform we used before, both in annual costs and in transaction fees. We also need volunteer registration functionality, which Classy doesn't provide, so we do still have to use our old platform for that piece.
Bewertet am 20.10.2019
Perfect online fundraising solution for small nonprofits
Kommentare: We love hosting all our online giving through one platform and giving our fundraisers tools like classy to raise money on their own.
Vorteile: I love the all the different fundraising campaigns, especially the peer to peer campaigns! You can create a fundraiser goal and have people create their own personal fundraising pages and/or create teams to fundraise together. The reporting is really nice as well on the back end.
Nachteile: There are paid plans and also a fee per transaction that can be difficult for small nonprofits, but the rates are competitive
Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Run away if you can
Kommentare: Great if you are just starting with fundraising for your Org. Basic functionality bad customer service.
Vorteile: Accepts international donation and recurring donations. But these are standard function any platform should offer
Theme - only basic customization allowed . basically a single column form with all the fields. Assume that they clients can't add any code.
Does not allow the best practice of using multistep forms
Does not acceptBank ACH or paypal
You cannot even add a paypal button in the form instead you have to stick in a custom section under the body making it look ugly
Cannot integrate tracking and analytics tools like Google Tag manager, optimize or hotjar
Account servicing is bad. Our account exec barely responds to messages
Bewertet am 13.12.2017
- allows several tiers of fundraising with no additional cost (campaign-->teams-->individual fundraisers)
- includes events, which is a simple platform (and it should be simple! just tickets!)
- upfront cost is more, but fee for % of donation is less than competitors
- customer service has been mostly polite and friendly; it's also nice to occasionally talk to the same person when a problem presents itself multiple times in a day, so I don't have to get someone new up to speed.
- chat for customer service is convenient, as I can keep working on other things as I wait for answers.
- We constantly have fundraisers confused on how to set up their page. This has been a huge pain point.
- In fairness, this is true with any platform: the fee for % of donation on TOP of the Paypal fee is painful. This is something that didn't occur to us when we started. Plus a monthly fee from Paypal to take the Classy donations.
- Customer service hasn't been particularly quick to pick up on problems, and we haven't been completely satisfied with some answers. We've been told on two different occasions that there's a "glitch" and to ignore something, instead of presenting a solution, or tell us the only solution is to refund a donation and ask the donor to re-donate.