Wer verwendet LiveZilla?
LiveZilla ist für jedes Unternehmen, das effektiv und einfach mit seinen Kunden kommunizieren möchte. Auch Unternehmen können sensible Daten sicher bei sich verwahren, da sie auf dedizierten Servern gespeichert werden.
Was ist LiveZilla?
LiveZilla umfasst eine Live-Chat-Software mit Unterstützung für mehrere Websites, Besucherüberwachung und ein Helpdesk-System, mit dem du nicht nur E-Mails, die du von Kunden erhalten hast, sondern auch Nachrichten von Twitter und Facebook in das Ticketsystem integrieren kannst.
LiveZilla – Details
LiveZilla – Preisübersicht
LiveZilla ist verfügbar ab 155,00 $/einmalig. LiveZilla bietet eine Gratisversion und eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für LiveZilla finden Sie unten.
LiveZilla – Nutzerbewertungen
5 von 14 Nutzerbewertungen angezeigt
Bewertet am 24.1.2019
The best "chat" to support customers.
Kommentare: We have been using Livezilla for a couple of years, to carry out all the support tasks that our clients need, from small complaints of an article that does not reach them in good condition, to bigger problems with retail clients, but at the same time, they We can give a quick and effective solution to thanks Livezilla.
Vorteile: Livezilla is an ideal tool, to give a good service to the client, communication is provided in a fast and secure way, in addition hundreds of requests can be attended at the same moment, which helps streamline the support process for employees of our super markets.
Nachteile: customer support can improve, we who acquire the product expect better attention from them, the speed of support must be a very important point, to improve.
Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Great sales and support software for your team.
* Possibility to identify active visitors in real time;
* Creation of knowledge base;
* Access reports;
* Good management for linked users, with group creation, restrictions and activity reports;
* If a user only opens to put a comma in an article written by another user on the basis of acknowledgment, he / she is already back of the article, maybe you should have an interaction option where you could choose if you want to register the change of the owner. ;
* You cannot delete a comment inserted in a ticket. So if you mistakenly added a comment it will stay there forever.
* It is only possible to annotate a response to a ticket responds by email or by adding a comment, it could have some extra outside interacting. For if the contact was via phone and had no email to register, you would be restricted to the small comment box interaction to explain the applied resolution.
Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Livezilla, small, easy to install and support if you need.
Kommentare: Customers dont like to call anymore, they are online, with this tool the client is adding another 30% extra sales!
Vorteile: Its running for years without one issue! Once you have setup the server, you need the client and via the client you can setup easily from text link to eyecatchers( overlays ).
Nachteile: If you have a custom website, with non default positions of banners, popups, you have some trouble changing the style sheets, but its fixable when you spent some time on the template system.
Bewertet am 29.7.2019
The worst customer service i have experienced
This is the worst business I have dealt with in 20yrs. We requested a full refund within a month of using this due to the constant issues we were having. It got to the point where they just would not answer any ticket we opened.
Be careful! Germany does not have the same consumer laws in place as other developed countries, it's up to the business to refund you on goodwill, which, unfortunately, they know and will not refund you. Even though they full well know this product has major issues. Once we lodged a complaint they cut us off, that's right they would no longer allow us to use this chat service even though we had paid for it.
They also know they are advertising and marketing a product that does not do what they say it does.
We went for this product as it was cheap, but learned a valuable lesson. Do not ever go cheap!
Vorteile: Some of the features are good, like knowing what page your clients are viewing
1) It's laden with faults and major ones, which customer service will not address
2) The interface is terrible, its Mos dos-esk. hire a UI designer!
3) The advanced features do not work, by the time you get a signal that a client is on whatever page, they have already gone. defeats the purpose
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Great customer support software
Kommentare: We use it as a ticketing system in a small company. It allows us not to lose any customer request and to keep track of them simply. We have reduced the number of incoming requests that miss essential customer data, by putting them as mandatory fields in the contact form.
Vorteile: Possibility to manage both chats and tickets from multiple channels. Easy to customize. Provides easy-to-use operator interface that allows to rapidly have an insight on pending request. You can add comments, forward to colleagues, add documents and much more.
Nachteile: Poor customer services. You need to updated it manually (no notifications) via FTP, quite medieval.