Wer nutzt diese Software?
Allgemeine Zulassungsorganisationen: Museen Arboretum/Garten Historische/Denkmalpflegevereine Historische/Denkmalpflegevereine Natur/Umwelt Zoo/Aquarium
Durchschnittliche Bewertung31 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis 399,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1999
Mit Blackbaud Altru kann dein Unternehmen Zulassungen, Mitgliedschaften, Spendenaktionen, Waren, Marketing und mehr in einer revolutionären, cloudbasierten Softwarelösung konsolidieren und dir so einen klaren Überblick über deine Unterstützer geben.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Altru
Bewertet am 9.7.2019
A complete non-profit fundraising and ticketing tool
Kommentare: Initially, we saved tens of thousands of dollars migrating our POS, CRM, and online ticketing platforms to the single Altru platform. We've never regretted it. That was about seven years ago, and we're still happily using it. Altru generally does everything we want it to do. It's great for admissions and event ticketing but not a great tool for email marketing or running a gift shop, though it does send bulk emails and allows you to sell merchandise. If you have an email marketing tool or gift shop software, keep it.
Vorteile: All our donor, patron, and visitor information is in one place, secure in the cloud. We rely on Altru to keep all our sales, donor, and member records together so we can see all the ways our constituents connect with us. This also makes reporting much easier, having all earned and contributed revenue recorded in one database. This also makes training easier, as there's only one system that many of our staff need to learn and interact with, everyone from ticket sellers to fundraisers. Finally, using one cloud-based system requires fewer administrators and no server hardware, streamlining staff and IT costs.
Nachteile: The financial and revenue setup can be intimidating, since there's a general ledger behind all the sales and revenue transactions. A general ledger must be set up, fiscal years created, transactions mapped, payment types created, payment methods created, etc. It can be daunting without a background in accounting or bookkeeping. You will need a trained financial professional to help oversee the financial configuration. Blackbaud will help you set this up initially, but you will need someone knowledgeable to oversee those parts.
Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Kommentare: Originally purchased with ticketing in mind, the entire organization uses Altru for fundraising, notes, accounting interface, membership, events, donations, analysis and reporting. It has given the ability for staff to know about the donors & ticket buyers and how they interact with the organization. This opened up the lines of communication for staff allowing everyone to work together.
Altru has everything in one place. No reason to have multiple databases and separate spreadsheets not talking to each other. Invited your constituent to an event, they gave a donation, bought a ticket, they became a member, received a mailing? It's all there on the constuent's page. Notes, relationships, interactions, documents uploaded are all in that constituent record. The canned reporting for membership and sales is good and is easily supplemented by specific queries that you build.
Customer Service is incredible. Besides knowledge bases, an awesome community for sharing and getting info, the chat service is incredible. They actually solve issues and answer questions with real experts.
Nachteile: The online webforms are very basic and could be better to help with the user experience. The email directly from Altru is cumbersome and not user friendly, which is sad since it does give the ability to be shown in the constituent record. But I hear they are working with Mail Chimp to streamline this.
Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Altru does it all!
Kommentare: I have been using Altru for about a year in a database management position. There were so many training resources available when I first started, and continued support from our account manager and chat support. There is an article for every problem I could run into. It has been a great experience learning how to use this database and implementing the use of awesome features that we weren't previously using!
Vorteile: I love that my company doesn't have to have many different databases to perform various tasks. Altru allows us to have a complete 360 view of our organization and our customers. We use it for all of our CRM needs - ticketing, programs, special events, donors, memberships, revenue reporting, etc. The support available through the parent company Blackbaud is so helpful for working out the kinks, as well.
Nachteile: This software is very expensive. Especially since the primary organizations who use Altru are non-profits.
Bewertet am 22.6.2015
6 Reasons that Altru Rocks
The RISD Museum has been using Altru for almost 3 years. While some aspects of the product could use improvement specifically web forms, email analytics, and merchandise there are many ways that Altru rocks:
1. The conversion of our old data went very smoothly. The database experts at Blackbaud were extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
2. Second, Altru is very easy to use. Our Visitor Services staff was up and running at the front desk with only an introductory session and some in-person support that first week.
3. Altru tech support at Blackbaud has been more responsive and helpful than any other software company I've worked with. They understand my work, not just the software.
4. You don't have to be a database expert to become an expert at Altru. My team members have taken ownership of their data and processes. I love sitting in a meeting and having someone else say, "Did you know you can do this in Altru? Here's what I'm doing and I think it will work for you."
5. Blackbaud is actively trying to improve the product. I've personally been involved with discovery by development teams working on reporting/queries and security/access.
6. The Altru Community is very active and supportive. Often, I don't need an answer to how the software works. I know how to make the software work but sometimes there are multiple right ways to do something. So my question is more about best practices and how others are doing it. It's helpful to hear what has worked at similar organizations and what hasn't. The bottom line is that there are pluses and minuses with any enterprise system. We evaluated six different systems before selecting Altru and chose based on what we thought would work best for our organization, our team members, and our business processes. As someone once told me, when you buy an enterprise system, you're not just buying software, you're also buying a business model. It turns out that Altru does, indeed, work well for the RISD Museum.
Bewertet am 15.5.2018
My experience with Altru began about 2 years ago. It was easy to use and had many useful features.
Kommentare: Reporting and database management
Vorteile: I really enjoy all the reporting and smart queries Altru can produce. It allows your job to be much easier and efficient. I also really am impressed and appreciate the customer support. Since I'm fairly new to Altru, I have a lot of questions. Knowing someone is there to assist means a lot to me.
Nachteile: Some of the features are great but at times you have to do 5 other steps in order for something to work. If there was a SOP for everything in Altru already created...I'd be in heaven.