Wer nutzt diese Software?
Mental Health Professionals in private or group practices - Therapists, Counselors(LPC, LCPC, LPCC, LMHC, LMFT, NCC), Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers(LCSW), Coaches and more.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung534 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Limited Time Only Save $5 off Monthly rate. Promo Code: Capterra5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
VOTED BEST VALUE AWARD By Capterra!!! Top Choice for Practice Management! Complete counseling practice management solution that offers live online chat & video sessions, custom questionnaires & forms, email messaging, scheduling and calendar, billing and invoicing, treatment plans, and more. CounSol.com makes running your practice EASY, ORGANIZED and SECURE. Try Us Today! Now offering 14 Day Free Trial! (No credit card required).
- EMR / EHR (elektronische / medizinische Gesundheitsberichte)
- Elektronische Rezepte
- Medizinische Abrechnung
- Self-Service Portal
- Stationärer / Haus-Patient
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für CounSol.com
Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Small Group Private Practice LIFESAVER
Kommentare: Overall, I am staying with CounSol. It allows me to have a virtually paperless practice and automates things that save me both time and money such as self scheduling and appointment reminders. My client report they like the portal and find it relatively easy to use. Although it is customizable, it again is not the prettiest looking thing, although I haven't had any client complaints about this.
I love almost everything about CounSol! I used it when I was a solo practitioner and have continued as my company has grown into a group practice.
What I like:
- Electronic intake forms as well as all other forms
- FULLY customizable forms including progress notes
- Client self scheduling/ Client portal
- Online payments
- Calendar sync with phone
- Secure messaging- staff and clients
- Quick claim submission and ERA reconciliation
- Customer service- its amazing really!!
- Generally accurate monthly payment reports
- Appointment reminders via text, email and phone
- I also love that they don't tack on costs for features- it is included in the plan you pick!
I have been with CounSol long enough that I have been able to see them grow, including them implementing suggestions I have personally made for the EHR. That said there are a few things I still don't like:
- the interface itself is not as pretty as some of the other ones out there
- there can be a lot of button clicking sometimes (this has improved)
- my staff report they do not find it intuitive to use
- the way the payment report screen handles refunds (however, if you know how it does, then it is easy to account for- just more button clicking)
- Use of Office Ally for clearinghouse, but bc of changes on the part of Office Ally not CounSol
- They don't have an app and I dislike the mobile view
- Not a monthly all clinician view calendar, but there is a weekly one, but it doesn't show openings, just booked appointments
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
A Game Changer!
Kommentare: I have loved CounSol since I started using this practice management system in 2014 and have only grown to appreciate it and the people behind the scenes more and more. Not only does it simplify my life and practice but my clients are pleased and complimentary as well. I recently contracted with another clinician to serve as records custodians for one another in the event of death or impairment. As part of this process, we were educating each other on our practice management platforms. She uses Simple Practice so I signed up for a free trial to familiarize myself with it. In web reviews, these systems look very comparable but I found Simple Practice to be lacking visually and was surprised at the absence of some features such as sending out a secure group announcement to all clients (e.g, if going on vacation, posting revised policies, etc.). I did not make an inventory of the differences in Simple Practice and CounSol as I was not planning to write a review. However, I did come away from the experience with renewed conviction that I had chosen the best system!
* Variety of features, options/customizability especially compared to other practice management programs
* Ease of use and my own rapidly responding, personal account manager to consult when needed--I'm still trying to figure out if he ever goes home or takes a vacation!
* Automatically generated reminders and invoices sent to clients
* Ease of scheduling for clients online if they wish
* Mobile accessibility for clients but also myself when I need to manage details outside of the office
* The visual design and ease of navigating
* The company's dedication to continually improving their system and their responsiveness to suggestions
Nachteile: I can't identify any dislikes but have found myself wanting automatically generated reminders if a progress note is not completed as I've had this with other electronic health records. Such a feature can be a lifesaver for those irritatingly fallible human moments we all have occasionally.