Wer nutzt diese Software?
Medium-to-large enterprise businesses who have focused on improving their content experience and the buyer journey.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung159 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
We believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential. Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences at every stage of the buyer's journey
- Lead Scoring
- Terminplanung veröffentlichen
- Veröffentlichungen in mehreren Kanälen
- Kontakte entdecken
- Kontakte importieren/exportieren
- Lead Scoring
- Lead Segmentierung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Uberflip
Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Powerful content management platform with built-in artificial intelligence
Kommentare: It allows us to take existing content and repurpose it together with other related content to increase user engagement. Too much content has been hidden away and Uberflip brings it back to life by presenting it to visitors as appropriate based on the types of content they are engaging on. We can also create unique streams for account based marketing campaigns or enable Sales to pull specific content into their customer emails instead of sending out static download URL's. Overall, the platform shows great promise as it matures and supports integration with additional marketing tools.
Vorteile: The platform pulls content from a variety of sources together and presents it back in a logical, streamlined interface. Once the content "streams" are built, they are easy to leverage in a variety of ways from a website resource center to individual streams for sales and account based marketing programs. Setup was straight forward and the Uberflip team was there to help through the on-boarding process. Although the AI engine is licensed separately, it has the ability to learn what content performs best and make intelligent recommendations to build stickiness and reduce bounce rates. While we are in the early stages of rolling out the software, we believe is shows great promise in bringing our content together in ways that increase prospect engagement.
Nachteile: The number of pre-built integrations is relatively small. While the important ones are covered, if you use any tools outside the main integrated platforms, you'll need some additional time and customization to get things running. Also, integration with HubSpot is immature compared to other add-on marketing tools. There is definitely data sharing between the platforms but it's list based and not a robust timeline integration. Conversions are written to a list but other interaction tracking is just summary data unless you log into the Uberflip platform. Hopefully as the product matures, the integration and data sharing will too.
Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Powerful content tool with stellar customer service
Kommentare: An easy platform to store, sort and publish content on our site with lots of features to customize the backend and frontend.
- Customer service is stellar. Always responsive and the CSMs give us feedback and ways to better utilize their platform.
- The product offers options for ABM
- Really easy to use and navigate the product
- Great knowledge-base and customer references to see how other companies are using the platform.
- Content tags and automation make it simple to add new content to specific content hubs.
- Sales can use this but not have access to the Marketing side of the platform. Great for ABM when they can create their own Sales hubs for prospects.
- Their Brand team that can create custom hubs
- Creating custom backend stuff can get messy with a script manager that doesn't allow you to bounce down a line when coding.
- There's one look for all hubs. Not much to set another hub apart except for branding and colors. Wish they had more options for the user to change things without having to use their Brand team or a dev.
- PDF upload/viewer, Flipbook, is not great. It's simple but has flaws that could be updated (e.g. in fullscreen mode you have to know to click ESC to exit fullscreen, otherwise there's no X or minimize feature).