von eSchedule4.7 / 5 39 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
EMS/Ambulance, Fire Departments, Air Medical, Hospitals, Training Centers, Dispatch/911 Centers.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung39 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.6 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.8 / 5
- Funktionen 4.6 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.8 / 5
- Startpreis 75,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Based on # users and selected features.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2004
Über EMS eSchedule
EMS eSchedule is the perfect fit for departments looking for a powerful yet easy-to-use online software to manage scheduling, time cards and so much more. Our time clock is the most powerful and customizable in the industry. We can handle any type of rotation or unusual time calculation your agency may have. Additional features including online forms, certification & CME tracking, fleet maintenance, group messaging, equipment tracking and more.
EMS eSchedule Funktionen
- Abrechnungsfähige Positionen nachverfolgen
- EMS Service Rollen-Stempeluhr
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Tägliche Analyse der geladenen Einheit
- Verweigerung der Aussagen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für EMS eSchedule
Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Kommentare: We went to eSchedule because they were the only folks that offered a solution to a new requirement we had - being able to separate labor hours by a particular funding source or budget center. No one else could help us and eSchedule said "no problem." Over the years that requirement went away but many others that don't fit within most canned scheduling/timekeeping packages have come along and eSchedule has always worked with us to find or create a solution.
Vorteile: It goes well beyond basic scheduling and timekeeping, allowing us to accommodate an every-growing list of requirements. The staff know the software inside and out and respond quickly to questions, helping us work through what we need to do and the best way to do it. Most things the software can do already and it's a matter of choosing the best way. By finding ways to work within the existing features, they keep the software cleaner than others by not having an overwhelming set of options and preferences to navigate through - and the personal service from people that understand what we're doing out here is extremely helpful and rare these days. When there's a custom change required, the pricing and turnaround is reasonable and accurate.
Nachteile: While I really like eSchedule all around, I notice there are things we do with it every day that require more clicks and navigation than they should. Those extra little steps, even though they only take a second each, add up. It "feels" like user interface could be updated to be a little more slick, both visually and functionally, to catch up to what we've come to expect from tech companies and make things a bit more intuitive and reduce extra clicks and navigation. The PTO reporting system seems a bit outdated too, with monthly e-mailed reports rather than a real-time on demand report available.
Bewertet am 8.6.2017
emsEschedule is a robust platform that allows us to easily manage the daily aspects of our agency.
1. Availability and tracking of availability submission.
2. Log File by User/Date-Time is excellent
3. Uploading PDF of certifications is something we're just starting to use but is excellent.
4. Time clock exceptions are very easy to navigate
5. Emailing membership has gotten extremely user-friendly.
6. Mobile enhancements have made on the go management much easier. An App would be great though.
1. When removing someone from a shift from the master schedule, you can no longer tag them for that shift when marking them absent. Conversely, if you mark them absent, it won't let you fully remove them from the shift.
2. There are no user generated reports. Example- How often are crews clocking out late? Need something more robust than just going back to the old records, exporting, and massaging the data in excel.
3. Not being able to generate quarterly/yearly etc reports.
4. It would be nice to have a way to view the documents housed in the document library without having to download every one.
5. When someone transitions from Volunteer Staff to Paid staff, all of their hours convert with them. It's difficult if not impossible at the end of the year to look back and see which hours are which.
6. It would be nice if we could put in data validations, or prompts if certain actions are taken by administrators.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von eSchedule an 16.6.2017
Cody - Thanks for the review! As you know, we're always adding new features. We will take all of your input/ideas and incorporate them into future upgrades. Thank you.
Bewertet am 31.8.2019
eSchedule is awesome
Kommentare: Any problems have been addressed and corrected promptly. Requests for customization have also been addressed and met with the same prompt customer service. Have been extremely satisfied with the product and our overall relationship with the eSchedule staff.
Vorteile: The functionality of the software and the availability of customization to me our individual needs. Have not experienced any down time since we began using this software.
Nachteile: A few features I would like to see are not currently available.
Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Company willing to customize to suit our needs, constantly seeking feedback to improve everything!
Vorteile: Ease of use from both the Employer AND Employee facets! Transitioning into it was much easier than we expected, for al of us. Able to pull reports that assist in everything from certification/license expirations, required certifications, disciplinary matters, etc. Even have used reports to help win an unemployment claim - showing auto emails, #of times individual logged into system, times placed as available, and never scheduling shifts. In just a few clicks, I had enough information to reverse a 10K unemployment award. Have to love it!
Nachteile: I actually can't say there is anything I don't like about it. It's so easy to tailor it for what we want, what we need, and how we want to see things. This company has a great bunch of people - they are incredibly responsive to any questions and/or adjustments we ask for. We've been using this for over 10 years - absolutely one of our best purchases yet!
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von eSchedule an 5.4.2018
Thank you, Jeanne! :)
Bewertet am 6.4.2017
An easy decision
Kommentare: Prior to using EMSeSchedule, our department used hand written schedules for each position, on each apparatus, at each station. As you can imagine, this was a nightmare with just the number of papers needed. We routinely had to fix errors that were made because of having to transfer information from one place to another, in some instances, multiple times. We also used paper time sheets that were filled out by our employees, so accountability for the times written down, wasn't always the best. EMSeSchedule gave our department an affordable, easy to use solution to both of our problems. Initially, our EMS Chief was apprehensive about switching to an electronic system because he and computers don't get along very well. However, now he can easily prepare our monthly schedule and has no issues clocking in and out or reviewing how many hours our employees have. The support staff have been extremely helpful, often times responding and fulfilling requests the same day, even a few times, the same hour that I've emailed them. I would recommend EMSeSchedule to any department looking to upgrade their time clock and scheduling because it is easy to use and easy to understand.
Vorteile: Ease of use, quick response of support staff.
Nachteile: Cost is always an issue for any department. Additionally, I wish some of the views were a little more customizable..
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von eSchedule an 6.4.2017
We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a review of eSchedule. Even more, the feedback and insight you've offered is extremely helpful.