Wer nutzt diese Software?
Unabhängige Hotels oder Hotelgruppen, die Technologie suchen, die kosteneffektive Lösungen bietet, um Gäste auf der ganzen Welt anzuziehen, zu erreichen und zu konvertieren.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung80 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2006
Die SiteMinder-Plattform für Hotels umfasst den Channel Manager, die branchenführende Online-Vertriebsplattform; TheBookingButton, eine vollständig gebrandete Buchungsmaschine für direkte Buchungen über das Web, Mobile oder Social; Canvas, der intelligente Website-Schöpfer für unabhängige Hoteliers; Prophet, die Real-Time Market Intelligence-Lösung, die das Rätselraten aus der Preisgestaltung für Zimmer nimmt; und GDS von SiteMinder, einem einstelligen Einstiegspunkt zu einem sechsstelligen Netz von Reisebüros und den Worlds Major GDS.
- Management von Beschränkungen
- Anmerkungen zur Reservierung
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SiteMinder
Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Suite of tools to effectively manage a boutique hotel or a large resort
1. The channel manager is very stable!! We have less than 1% of issues and even then there emails or the Siteminder extranet that we can easily double check.
2. Prophet is easy to use and pretty accurate. The weekly summary could have some improvements, like a percentage of rate increase or decrease of each of our designated competitors.
3. Booking button - That it is tied into the Channel Manager and Canvas makes it so easy. It is specific for hotels so it has all of the data needed. Super easy to build out a promotion or edit content. One suggestion, the ability to note a price drop, right on the rate.
4. Canvas - Again very easy to use!! Because it is designed specifically for hotels it has all of the necessary pages and some.
5. Siteminder has also recently partnered with TripTease-a website chat, pop-up promotion and rate comparison tool that you paste a script that Triptease provides onto your Canvas webpages. It's another added bonus. I have definitely seen an increase in reservations since we implemented it.
Vorteile: Having the entire SiteMinder suite of products has reduced our time spent managing reservations and has provided a brand presence that truly reflects our vision of a boutique hotel. Canvas has also improved the quality of guest interaction with our website, they are spending more time in areas like rooms, gallery and attractions. The pages are right there on the homepage easy for them to find and the layout is cleaner and more inviting to browse.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von SiteMinder an 18.3.2018
Thank you for your great feedback.
We are thrilled that you have had such a positive experience with our suite of products.
It's exciting to hear that our website builder, Canvas has improved your hotel's website as it is such an important channel for any hotel.
Thanks again and please let us know if we can be of any assistance.
The team @ SiteMinder
Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Leading Channel Manager
I have been using Siteminder for quite a while now and it has proved to be one of the most robust channel management softwares for the hotels. Here's how I am going to break down the Pro's of Siteminder :
1- Simple and Easy to Use
2- Supports many big, mid-size and small OTA's.
3. Reservation & Yield reports.
4. Connectivity with multiple Property Management Systems.
5. It's definitely cost-effective
6. Easy to set-up rooms, rate plans and map them.
Apart from all the good things mentioned above Siteminder still needs improvement in certain areas. The thing that I like the least about them are as follows :
1. Customer Support is terrible and very rarely would you get a first call resolution.
2. GDS by Siteminder is not being managed efficiently, the staff seems to have very little information on how GDS works.
3. Their turn around and on-boarding time sometimes take weeks.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von SiteMinder an 12.5.2019
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We have escalated this to our management and customer success teams who will be in touch as soon as possible.
We can assure you that your support contact is currently working very closely with representatives from our product team to review your suggestions and feedback.
We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us.