Intuit ProSeries Tax
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Designed for accountants, it is desktop-based tax preparation software that helps with the management of returns filing and client servicing.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung113 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Startpreis $270
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über Intuit ProSeries Tax
Desktop-based tax preparation software for professionals that enables accurate and compliance-friendly tax filing.
Intuit ProSeries Tax Funktionen
- Audit Trail (Prüfpfad)
- Mehrwertsteuer (MwSt)
- Verbrauchersteuer speziell für USA
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Intuit ProSeries Tax
Bewertet am 27.10.2018
I've been using ProSeries for 10+ years... and I have foreign clients....
If you have foreign-based tax clients, or domestic clients with foreign earned income, Proseries works flawlessly.
If you prefer a forms-based software, Proseries is the best, with little-to-no jumping around to various screens.
- Input: It works well as forms-based, unlike other "forms-based input" programs who have a pop-up window saying, "you can't information here, go to the ....". Proseries has worksheets built into the actual forms (Schedule B, C, etc.)
- Very easy to work with.
- Foreign: Works well with Preparers who have a foreign address (me) AND Clients with foreign addresses (all my clients). Whoever wrote that it won't, well, they don't know what they are talking about. Foreign income flows to the 1040 simply by checking a box, rather than having to fill out a "substitute W-2" like most other tax software.
- No need to fill out a 1099 for interest or dividend income, like most other software. Proseries has a simple worksheet within the schedule B form. (Foreign clients do not receive US government forms like the 1099s or W-2s.)
- ProSeries works extremely well for professionals who understand tax. (I can't speak for newbies who have no idea what form goes with what income/expense/etc., and don't really understand how everything flows to the actual return.)
- Foreign Reporting: FBAR. E-filing of the Form 114 (FBAR) is within each tax client and is e-filed with the 1040 and states. All returns, including states and the FBAR are in the homebase and in the e-file center. Easy!
- The Online version is not as good as the desktop version. Pity.
- Small complaint: The Form 1116 explanation isn't self-populating (Foreign Tax reduction).
- Small complaint: Not being able to open more than one return at a time, such as when working with 8615 or an 8854 (dual status return/statement).
- Small complaint: Form 8938 not populating Treasury form 114 (FBAR) or vice versa.
Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Intuit's ProSeries is easiest to learn and to use.
It's consider the Best tax software to learn and to use because of its overall simplicity of its interface and functionality.
The costs to that is the lack of available forms, mediocre tech support, rising price and growing limitations (see Cons).
The company does NOT really listen to users in ADDING forms/worksheets which is one of the biggest complaints.
Relatively easy to learn and to use
Many worksheets are form based so it's based on the tax forms themselves
Able to create sub-statements to add details
Able to link from/import from ATB (old trial balance software) so data prep is reduced and links are transferred to future years
The Fixed Asset Manager (FAM) software, sold separately, does a Much better job regarding fixed assets than the depreciation section built into the Sch C/E which is very limited, esp. for reporting purposes, which is why FAM is needed.
The Doc Mgmt System (DMS), sold separately, is tied Intuit and is VERY basic but it works for scanning documents to help create a paperless system.
Buy the ProSeries Professional version and NEVER the ProSeries BASIC version as the former has more functionality.
Not enough worksheets esp. to show calculations
Missing K-1 basis worksheets for 1120-S/1065 K-1s so limitations must be done manually by sub-statements help but not much
Intuit does NOT include many forms even if requested by users for MANY YEARS!
Tech support is NOT that good!
Price has risen significantly over the years!
Companion DMS (Doc Mgmt System) is tied Intuit and can't be used as Stand-Alone feature and has VERY LIMITED features like Backup options or the ability to Truncate years to backup! Also, can NOT be used to Import Scanned doc info into ProSeries!
Do NOT use ProSeries Basic as it removes much of the Functionality of the ProSeries Prof version as it done to keep the price low and meant primarily for 1040 users for simpler returns. Intuit does NOT limit the functionality of ProSeries Pro version to use the Basic features so you'll need to buy the Basic version which is Very STUPID! Other tax software makers just LIMIT their programs' functionality while using ONE version instead of Dumbing it down to sell!