Wer nutzt diese Software?
Product Experience Management serves the retail, distribution and manufacturing industries. If you have product content to manage, Edgenet product data management platform can help.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung8 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.6/5
- Kundenservice 4.6/5
- Funktionen 4.3/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1971
Syndigo's Content Experience Hub Platform allows retailers, distributors and manufacturers to access all of their product data and digital assets from one single location. With this product suppliers and manufacturers can now be sure all their sales channels have the same rich product information. Through the standardized content, retailers can now consume far more data than ever before. Allowing for a faster speed to market and an expansion of product lines in-store and online.
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Elektronische Formulare
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Bibliothek von Vermögenswerten
- Kategorisierung von Vermögenswerten
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Mobile App
- Suchen / filtern
- Ernährungs- & Zutaten-Etiketten
- Lebensmittel Kosten
- Rezept- / Formelmanagement
- Benutzerdefinierte Katalogansichten
- Kundenspezifische Produktattribute
- Suchen / filtern
- Für Gesundheitseinrichtungen
- Für Kantinen
- Kostenlose / Reduzierte Mahlzeiten
- Online-Zahlungen / Funding
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Digitales Vermögens-Management
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Syndigo
Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Very powerful Item Management Software
Kommentare: Overall, I believe this will be a very easy to use software and ease my item management.
Vorteile: I like the ease of searching for item records. The search and display is very smooth.
Nachteile: There could be a more prominent notice that I have a filter in use. That would help me to know to clear the filter.
Bewertet am 10.10.2013
- streamlining the process of distributing assets to retailers
- centralized location
- the majority of the site is fairly intuitive, but there are some areas that I think could be more user friendly for those users who aren't "tech savvy"
- image resize and conversion
- branded website Suggested Features/Modifications (based on feedback from the field, our retailers, and our marketing team):
- customized thumbnail image for CSV/excel/pdf files
- Add a feature to "attach a file" when sending invitations. i.e. we have a "how to guide" we send out with accounts. Ideally, if there was an option to copy and paste a link into my own email when inviting a new user, that would be easiest for myself and accounts. That was they are not fishing for two emails and occasionally the email from Shotfarm is fed into their spam folder.
- "remove duplicates" button in lightbox (identical file name)
- Admin/superuser would be very helpful to me in managing users - password resets, capability to see and manage all lightboxes and ensure everything stays clean and consistent across our brand
- "export factory" vs "download center" - Marketing team suggested this may be confusing and preferred "download center" because it was more intuitive. Also, if there was a way to remove the "credits" part for those accounts who have prepaid for unlimited downloads, I think that would avoid some confusion on the accounts part.
- add the "next page" button on the bottom of the screen like it is at the top right
- rather than having to hover over the actions buttons in the gallery, use a drop down as we've found users don't even realize there are different links there. Overall we've had great feedback from our users and are really excited about Shotfarm going forward!
Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Syndigo is good at points, but still needs work
Kommentare: A work in progress. I think once they work out some issues they have, it will be a really great tool. I don't see that happening for at least 6-12 months.
Vorteile: It is a great platform to store all product information. You can easily export and import product upload sheets to efficiently fill out information that is needed to publish product. Their customer service is also failrly responsive which is nice.
Nachteile: There are several cons, it seems like this is fairly new and they are still working out the kinks. 1, product image uploads are often messed up because they upload direct to the Syndigo default channel. 2, product are often duplicated when trying to publish to several recipients. 3, there isn't good enough feedback when a product isn't being published and "needs review".
Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Our Main Content Syndication Platform
Kommentare: Webcollage is great, we've been with them for a long time now. We have working relationships with a lot of Webcollage account reps that are very positive as well.
Vorteile: The fact I can create content for a SKU and syndicate it out to various retailer websites is the main selling point of Webcollage's solution.
Nachteile: The system is slow on occasion, so when i'm editing a group of skus, it can be very cumbersome and time consuming.
Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Edgenet Product Content Management Review
Vorteile: If values entered have some errors, they would show error messages right the way with detail descriptions of what part has to be corrected. It saves us a lot of time.
Nachteile: You have to filter through the searching options to do the multiple part number search, which adds an extra step for people like us who always handle mass products. It would be helpful if we could set a default search option on our own.