Wer verwendet The Consignment Shop?
Brick and Mortar Stores as well as Web-based solution that helps sectors such as consignment, resale, antique, art galleries and thrift Stores.
Was ist The Consignment Shop?
* Serving Consignment Shops for over 20 years.
* Desktop or Cloud-based
* Easy to install
* Very User Friendly
* Time-saving and money-making features
* Streamlines your shop operations
* Reduces employees needed
* Complete Hardware and Software Packages.
* Complete POS and Inventory Management
+ Customer, Consignor, Vendor and Store Accounts
+ Automatic QuickBooks Updates
+ Layaway Sales
+ Integrated Ecommerce Web Store
+ Buy Outright / Buy Existing Consigned
The Consignment Shop – Details
The Consignment Shop – Preisübersicht
The Consignment Shop bietet keine Gratisversion, aber eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für The Consignment Shop findest du unten.
The Consignment Shop Funktionen
The Consignment Shop – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 24 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Seconds Count! review of SBS solutions
Initially I had many problems networking several computers to use this program. SBS support worked with us for a long time until we realized the problems were with our computer hardware specialist. After changing to a different specialist, the program has been working very well for us.
This program makes our sales much faster and provides reliable record keeping.
Support is always available to help us when questions arise.
Vorteile: The software is reasonably priced, user friendly and has very responsive customer service.
Nachteile: Lack of adequate training when initially started used the software.
Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Kommentare: The Consignment Shop has been one of the best things I have done for myself and my business. I wonder how I ever completed my job before I got this program.
Vorteile: I love that this program takes care of the majority of my book work. The staff is wonderful and always helps me when I call.
Nachteile: I wish there was a class I could sign up for so I could take advantage of all it has to offer.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von SBSSolutions an 13.5.2019
Please give us a call and we can schedule a training class for you or I will contact you if I don't hear back from you.
SBS Solutions Support Team
Bewertet am 2.5.2019
The Consignment Shop by Jeanie T
Kommentare: It just makes the processes easier, so much better than doing it all manually.
Vorteile: There's really not to much that I don't like about it, Plus the customer support is fantastic & they never make one feel less than when a customer doesn't understand the workings of the program or some of the how to's.
Nachteile: Sometimes it has been difficult to navigate, but only because the user was not familiar with certain aspects.
Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Museum Shop Consignment
Kommentare: This is so much better than the system we had before. For the price, it's a good program. However, it's not the most user-friendly program, and is not very customizable.
- email reports to consignors
- commission tracking and payouts
- gift card feature
- having an integrated POS with consignment database is much more efficient than former systems (i.e. better than an Excel spreadsheet and hand-written receipts)
- good price
- unable to customize our own reports (particularly when fields are cut off because text is longer than what is visible)
- limited functionality (only can see one view at a time)
- biggest problem: difficult to locate sold items in multiples (because it internally assigns a new number for multi-item transactions, making it difficult for consignors to know what item sold)
- training was insufficient, and at time of purchase there was no manual, and manual is still not well organized (no page numbers), and does not provide enough information on what each function in the program means.
- printer runs off generic printer drivers as is not compatible with Windows 10, so provided receipt printer has issues (our receipts always print about 8 inches of extra blank space wasting precious resources; tech support unable to resolve)
- unable to switch label sizes at will (i.e. can only print one barcode size at a time, difficult to set up each barcode label)
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von SBSSolutions an 1.5.2019
There are over a hundred reports available in the system that were designed with input from store owners which covers all sales, consignor and customer activity. We continually add new reports as requested and tweak existing reports as needed.
The multi-item feature in our system is intended to be used for large quantities of identical store owned items, typically not consigned items.
We offer free training for the first 90 days after purchase. A refresher training class is available upon request.
Documentation is built into software. You can click a button and immediately get information that answers questions about how to use the screen you are on. There is a ?How do I? document that answers questions on the use of the software.
The generic text driver is a feature of all Windows Operating Systems including Windows 10 and works with all compatible receipt printers. As for bar code labels, we do support multiple formats and you can switch between formats at will.
Bewertet am 13.5.2019
This is an amazing product
Kommentare: This system has completely changed the way we as a small business keep up with our consignment inventory as well as sales in such a positive manor.
Vorteile: This program has eliminated so much paper work as well as making our overall business run more efficiently. We couldn't be more satisfied!
Nachteile: We have nothing negative to say about this software. We are more than pleased!