von mPower Retail Solutions
Wer nutzt diese Software?
mPower Beverage is a point of sale (POS) and inventory control software for liquor stores of all sizes. We can handle the smallest to the largest store. All we work with is beer,/wine/liquor retailers
Durchschnittliche Bewertung7 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- mPower Retail Solutions
- Gegründet 1997
Über mPower Beverage
mPower Beverage Software is not a one size fits all point of sale package. mPower is designed specifically for beer stores, wine stores, and liquor stores it is all we do. mPower offers an extremely quick cash register, integrated credit cards, remote access, touchscreen capability, e-commerce integration, and PCI compliance. The software can be installed on tablets for functionality such as inventory adjustments, ordering/receiving, or line-busting.
mPower Beverage Funktionen
- Nachbestellungen verwalten
- SKU / UPC-Codes
- Strichkodierung (Barcode)
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Mehrere Standorte
- Retail POS
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Import / Export-Management
- Kommissionierung & Routing
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für mPower Beverage
Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Review of MPower Beverage (Wine & Spirits)
Kommentare: This program has given us the ability to sort through a lot of inventory that is not moving and to keep in stock at all times our fastest movers. We believe it has made a significant difference in our sales. Once learned, it is not a difficult program to use. The staff at MPower is extremely responsive to requests to changes in program reports, etc.
Purchase orders made easily - I like the fact that I can create a "my list" during the course of the week; add products to it; delete products that we decide not be primary buys for the week; and then "click" it right into a PO with the company who handles the product.
Ability to make notes on the PO for the receiving personnel; ability to track movement of a product for ANY given period or day; report of percentage of m/u from all suppliers; ability to report product movement within a department in order to determine which products move faster
Nachteile: Difficulty in finding a product that might be duplicated with the same Item #. Once found, there is a little bit of difficulty in deleting it from inventory.
Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Salute Beer Distributor after 15 months of operations
- Overall mPower is a good idea BUT it is barely in the infancy stage BUT charge you a Premium Price. The system is a breath away from death.
- If you run a sloppy, inefficient business, with low standards & expectations, mPower is for you.
- If you run an efficient, detailed driven, customer service focused business I would suggest you stay away from mPower. After 40 years of running multiple successful businesses I promise you mPower will disappoint.
The program offers pretty much everything you need, reports & operationally, to operate a liquor store.
Scanner works well.
- Credit Card servicing with Open Edge is awful. Customer cannot choose Debit or Credit. Updating to "no signature" required a different machine but now the screen is NOT a touch screen... It is just a messy system and not customer friendly. The reason for the "fail" on Open Edges side is the lack of efficient programming on mPowers part.
- Updates are a mess. First, mPower does have the ability to do automatic updates on a regular basis. When you call and need something. It often requires an update. Sometimes it can be done immediately - sometimes it cannot. I currently need an update that will take approx. 20 minutes to install. I am on the east coast and open at 9am. Help Desk (in Colorado - I believe) (CSR) says based on his time would have to come in "too early" to install the update for me before I open SO WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR ME TO SHUT DOWN MY STORE FOR 20 MINUTES TO DO THE UPDATE!
- Questions you ask are regularly a future update AND after 15 months the same updates are STILL FUTURE UPDATES.
- This program is piggy backed on an expensive Dell computer. Should have seen this as a bad sign before I purchased the system.
- The Help Desk is NOT a help desk unless you catch them Mon - Fri during banker hours. Leaving a message for the help desk to call back is just poor. Evening & weekends the Help Desk is "On Call"!!!!
- There is so much more I could say but this typing will get me nowhere & my time is valuable.