Wer nutzt diese Software?
Organizations in the following industries: Higher Education, K-12, State & Local Government, and Healthcare.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung7 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.1 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.7 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.3 / 5
- Funktionen 4.1 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.1 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2001
TeamDynamix offers a single work management platform for project, portfolio, and service management. The TeamDynamix suite of project and ticket tracking, reporting, and portfolio management software provides the tools necessary for successful IT governance, resource management, and service desk management. TeamDynamix is used by organizations in Higher Education, K-12, State & Local Government and Healthcare.
- Automatisiertes Routing
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Management von Dienstgütevereinbarungen (SLA)
- Self-Service Portal
- Verfolgung von Interaktionen
- Warnungen / Eskalation
- Self-Service Portal
- Verfolgen von Vermögensanlagen
- Versions- und Bereitstellungsmanagement
- Agile Methodiken
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Traditionelle Methodiken
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für TeamDynamix
Bewertet am 7.2.2018
A fast cloud-based central service support portal that is configurable and flexibly-designed.
- Despite being cloud-based, it has a very responsive web-based user interface, no complaints at all about responsiveness and speed of rendering pages
- A clean and simple UI design, a very important factor when considering the varied user types who will consume this service. I work on a University campus, and intuitive and clear interfaces are absolutely necessary
- Flexible support workflows. When considering how to utilize TeamDynamix, consider all the processes your business or organization perform in its various ways, and consider how you can increase efficiency of our organization by creating workflows for delegating permissions, signing authorization forms, submitting helpdesk tickets. I am very impressed with how flexible, and how the team that developed this software thought about how to bring about these changes within an organization adopting this software. As you design a process workflow, you can modify, diagram, and convey information to the end-users in a meaningful and elegant way, based on the tools they provide. The options and customization for workflows are not infinite, there are limitations, but the vendor does a great job training and empowering deployment teams in sharing their vision.
- Ticket creation and ticket management: I love how easy it is to assign tickets, modify requestors, update ticket notes, and delegate/outsource specific tasks, and assign various statuses for tasks where customers and support personnel may view it.
- This is not a light-weight solution for ticketing and support, I would strongly encourage anyone considering this solution to assign full-time resources for ongoing development of process workflows, depending on how much your organization utilizes workflows for creating tickets and automating repetitive tasks.
- Remember, it is cloud-based, and the vendor has provided excellent support for their product. it's also very speedy, but its possible in the future that performance may vary, who is to know. So you a trade-off could be in the future a hit to performance, possibly, and a lack of control, having the data not stored locally. If those ramifications are understood, There are few downsides, presently.
Bewertet am 12.8.2019
IT Management Made Simple (Almost To A Fault)
When another ticket management software became too pricey and difficult to work with and customize, we switched to TeamDynamix to save money while retaining most features we need.
The user-facing portal was quick and easy to implement, while out of the box features for ITIL-end users was mostly complete, so setup time was minimum.
Day-to-day we are now able to still get just as much work done, even though some workflows have changed.
Teamdynamix is a great tool for IT project, service, and incident management. It's clean interface makes it easy for both the end user and technicians to get work done.
- Quick to implement with good support
- Clean customizable interface for the end user and ITIL views
- Easy workflow building
- Everything is documented, even automation, so you know all the checks and routing of workflows
- Works fast
Teamdynamix is very simple but that can work against you if you have more complicated needs in your IT management.
- Design is limited, it was tough for us even to get edge-to-edge or "full-bleed" on the web view. So your horizontal space is limited out of the box.
- Every ticket shows all notes, checks, and workflow steps in the "work notes." So if you make a work note and then send it through a workflow, you'll have to scroll down through all the workflow checks that were noted before you can get to technician work notes
- While it's very customizable, the system does have it's limitations, so you may have to adjust your workflow when handling tickets.
Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Great for PMO to handle a large number of projects simultaneously
Multiple project management has became smoother.
Team time and activity tracking became possible.
Its an organizational knowledge base as it contains projects repository
The software has all aspects of the project as it includes baselines, resource pool, plans, portfolio, budget, service type, scope definition, risk register, calendars, resource time management, brief case where you can upload the project documents such as plans, lessons learnt, project.
It is easy as a team to mark projects with issues ( yellow/ red) for follow-up or mitigation.
It integrates with Active directory
It is web based which facilitates working offsite with the need for VPN or having client app installed on the machine used.
Easy tool to monitor teams tasks and project workloads.
Project plans created in MS project need to be saved in XML format before being imported to teamdynamix. I would have preferred if it was a straight forward import.
There is no MAC OS client.
Bewertet am 17.4.2018
One of the Best Ticket Tracking and Project Tracking Tools Out There
Vorteile: Really nice and intuitive GUI with lots of options for ticket tracking and project tracking. Company offers excellent training sessions on how to use it.
Nachteile: Setup can be on the difficult side but nothing too bad. Pricing could be better but you do get a lot of value out of the product so I can't say it's not worth it.
Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Easy to learn and use Help Desk software
Kommentare: I have been able to organize and open/close tickets from the first day I started using this product
Vorteile: The best features about this product is the ability to use it from day one with little to no training.
Nachteile: I like to see better canned reports and working with templates is not always the easiest thing to use