Wer nutzt diese Software?
Higher Education, K-12, and State & Local Government.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung5 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2001
TeamDynamix offers a single work management platform for project, portfolio, and service management. The TeamDynamix suite of project and ticket tracking, reporting, and portfolio management software provides the tools necessary for successful IT governance, resource management, and service desk management. TeamDynamix is used by organizations in Higher Education, K-12, State & Local Government and Healthcare.
- Automatisiertes Routing
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Management von Dienstgütevereinbarungen (SLA)
- Self-Service Portal
- Verfolgung von Interaktionen
- Warnungen / Eskalation
- Self-Service Portal
- Verfolgen von Vermögensanlagen
- Versions- und Bereitstellungsmanagement
- Agile Methodiken
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Traditionelle Methodiken
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für TeamDynamix
Bewertet am 7.2.2018
A fast cloud-based central service support portal that is configurable and flexibly-designed.
- Despite being cloud-based, it has a very responsive web-based user interface, no complaints at all about responsiveness and speed of rendering pages
- A clean and simple UI design, a very important factor when considering the varied user types who will consume this service. I work on a University campus, and intuitive and clear interfaces are absolutely necessary
- Flexible support workflows. When considering how to utilize TeamDynamix, consider all the processes your business or organization perform in its various ways, and consider how you can increase efficiency of our organization by creating workflows for delegating permissions, signing authorization forms, submitting helpdesk tickets. I am very impressed with how flexible, and how the team that developed this software thought about how to bring about these changes within an organization adopting this software. As you design a process workflow, you can modify, diagram, and convey information to the end-users in a meaningful and elegant way, based on the tools they provide. The options and customization for workflows are not infinite, there are limitations, but the vendor does a great job training and empowering deployment teams in sharing their vision.
- Ticket creation and ticket management: I love how easy it is to assign tickets, modify requestors, update ticket notes, and delegate/outsource specific tasks, and assign various statuses for tasks where customers and support personnel may view it.
- This is not a light-weight solution for ticketing and support, I would strongly encourage anyone considering this solution to assign full-time resources for ongoing development of process workflows, depending on how much your organization utilizes workflows for creating tickets and automating repetitive tasks.
- Remember, it is cloud-based, and the vendor has provided excellent support for their product. it's also very speedy, but its possible in the future that performance may vary, who is to know. So you a trade-off could be in the future a hit to performance, possibly, and a lack of control, having the data not stored locally. If those ramifications are understood, There are few downsides, presently.
Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Great for PMO to handle a large number of projects simultaneously
Multiple project management has became smoother.
Team time and activity tracking became possible.
Its an organizational knowledge base as it contains projects repository
The software has all aspects of the project as it includes baselines, resource pool, plans, portfolio, budget, service type, scope definition, risk register, calendars, resource time management, brief case where you can upload the project documents such as plans, lessons learnt, project.
It is easy as a team to mark projects with issues ( yellow/ red) for follow-up or mitigation.
It integrates with Active directory
It is web based which facilitates working offsite with the need for VPN or having client app installed on the machine used.
Easy tool to monitor teams tasks and project workloads.
Project plans created in MS project need to be saved in XML format before being imported to teamdynamix. I would have preferred if it was a straight forward import.
There is no MAC OS client.