von Small Improvements4.2 / 5 26 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Small Improvements eignet sich für alle Branchen. Viele unserer Kunden sind im technischen Sektor, aber ebenfalls in traditionellen Bereichen wie Recht, Wirtschaft und Ingenieurwesen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung26 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.2 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.3 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.2 / 5
- Funktionen 4.2 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.8 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Small Improvements
- Gegründet 2011
Über Small Improvements
360-Grad-Feedback muss nicht kompliziert sein. Lass uns dir helfen. Wir bieten ein flexibles Paket für Unternehmen von 100 bis 1500 Mitarbeitern. Leicht zu verwalten, leicht anzuwenden. Ebenfalls enthalten: Performance Reviews, persönlicher Support und Zielsetzungen. Beliebt bei 700+ Unternehmen, darunter Twitch, Soundcloud und DISQUS.
Small Improvements Funktionen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Self-Service Portal
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Gesellschaftliche Anerkennung
- Mitarbeiteranerkennung verfolgen
- Verwaltung von Erwähnungen (online, in soz. Netzwerken)
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Benutzerdefinierte Bewertungsskalen
- Beurteilungen der Kompetenzen
- Bewertungszyklen tracken
- Gewichtete Leistungskennzahlen
- Individuelle Entwicklungspläne
- Laufende Leistungsverfolgung
- Self-Service Portal
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Small Improvements
Bewertet am 18.2.2016
Good Little App
Kommentare: I use Small Improvements to manage the objectives of my software development team. I use the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) method, which works pretty well with Small Improvements. I just list the key results in the description of the objective. The comments can then reference one of the key results. Originally we set the objectives semesterly, and they got lost amid the day-to-day work we do. We then changed to quarterly objectives, and that works much better. I work together with my employees to set the objectives, and they know pretty well what they need to accomplish throughout the quarter. It is important that the tool sends out emails to remind people of their objectives. I can really see how employees are working on the objectives throughout the quarter.
- Manager and employee can continuously add comments to an objective to document milestones achieved, praises given, or changes in the objectives. At the end of the quarter I just read through them to come of with a rating for the objective
- Daily digest to employees shows them when comments are added to objectives, and reminds them to log in to the system and keep a running update on their objectives
- Performance reviews are done in writing by both employee and manager. Only after both parties see each others review we meet in person to discuss. This gives both parties the chance to think about the review of the other party, which leads to a fruitful discussion.
- User interface is sometimes a bit confusing. There are multiple views of the objectives, and you can do different things in each. Since the tool doesn't get used every day I often find myself trying to remember where I can e.g. set the rating on an objective.
- The tool offers a number of configurations, but it doesn't really guide you on a best practice of how to set and track objectives. I would love the tool to have a wizard to set up e.g. OKR that explains how to map that to the tool.
Bewertet am 20.11.2015
A new Game at Turtle Entertainment!
The start for our company into Small Improvements Review System couldn’t be easier. The explanations on the website for employees, manager and as well for me as an HR user couldn’t be easier understandable. After set up off all user accounts and introducing the tool to our team, they direct way started to work with it. Some small corrections by awesome quick help of the really kind consultants of Small Improvements, gave us the possibility to complete a review of 2012 for the whole company within two month.
All employees embraced the system with a positive feedback. I am brim with enthusiasm for the Tool and look forward to work with it in the upcoming successful years at Turtle Entertainment.
Nachteile: With its easily understandable user face, quick help of the consultants and permanent changeable manager and user accounts Small Improvements fits perfectly for Turtle Entertainments Review System as well as for setting up our employees Objectives, which we are working currently on.
Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Easy to use for small offices with limited HR capacity
Kommentare: This seems like a really nice and innovative company. They provided us with a nonprofit license and it is so greatly appreciated!
Vorteile: I got our annual review process out to everyone within minutes. It's all online and there's no paperwork to deal with until you print the very final version and put them in the folders. The other neat thing is the "Praise" feature. Although I would like greater participation, I have it synched with Slack so that staff can put in almost no effort to praise their colleagues in such a way that it's recorded to their personnel files. That's awesome.
Nachteile: Some staff members haven't really adopted this for real use to check in on goals. I don't see it as a major issue with the software, but it might reflect on its usability.
Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Works well, but unsure if it's truly helpful
Kommentare: Overall, small improvements has been with our company for over 2 years, and it is used widely. It's a key tool in keeping track of our company, departmental, and individual goals. Overall, we have a positive experience with it, but I'm not sure if it's fully worth the cost.
Vorteile: Small improvements has a really intuitive interface, and is incredibly easy to use. I like that we can see everyone's goals, company wide. Great tool for transparency.
Nachteile: While it's an interesting tool to use, I'm not sure that it's something that we truly need in our arsenal. If I had to cut our tools budget, SI might not make the cut.
Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Very user-friendly performance review system
Vorteile: Small Improvements is an easy-to-use performance review system that allows a collaborative review between the employee and supervisor. I love that you're able to let the employee self evaluate their own performance and compare against the manager's notes. The program allows for open dialogue on improvements for the future. The signing of reviews is an easy process.
Nachteile: Writing out answers to each section takes a decent amount of time to complete. Probably could provide some additional functionality in ratings outside of essay responses.