Wer nutzt diese Software?
Salesforce-CPQ-Kunden reichen von kleinen Unternehmen bis hin zu Großunternehmen, darunter Hightech, Fertigung, HLS und mehr.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung33 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Startpreis $75/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2006
Über Salesforce CPQ
Salesforce CPQ bietet automatisierte Verkaufsangebote, die fünf- bis zehnmal schneller und einfacher bereitzustellen sind als bei herkömmlichen CPQ-Anwendungen. Dank sofort einsatzfähiger Funktionen wie Guided Selling sowie Pricing und Discount Schedules sparen deine Vertriebsmitarbeiter Zeit und können gleichzeitig präzise, markenspezifische Angebote schneller abgeben – ganz ohne Salesforce zu verlassen. Optimiere den Prozess, der den Vertrieb bis hin zur Umsatzrealisierung betrifft, an einem einzigen Ort.
Salesforce CPQ Funktionen
- Automatisierte Angebotserstellung
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Automatische Formatierung
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Elektronischer Handel
- Geführter Verkauf
- Self-Service Portal
- Analyse & Einschränkungen
- Elektronischer Handel
- Kundenspezifische Preisoptionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Salesforce CPQ
Bewertet am 3.9.2015
Steelbrick is Promising
We looked at a few CPQ tools to help us automate a few obstacles in our (complicated) SaaS model. Steelbrick was the best solution out there for your buck.
We were in a situation where our current (custom) CPQ solution did not allow the flexibility to add new products, adjust order forms, support local currencies (without an expensive developer resource) and it really empowered out business to address new opportunities by being able to do these things.
There are a lot of objects and we needed to use them all to make our multi-year product model work and it seemed daunting, but really, I was able to pick up how everything fit together after a few days of diving in and playing around.
The support and customer service team are absolutely amazing. Special shoutout to my CSM (Kelly Wilson) who responds day and night to emails and is always willing to find time to get on a call. Our primary support agent (ChrisL) is also really smart and easy to work with.
No implementation of CPQ goes perfect, but we had great implementation engineer (ChrisT) and implementation consultant (ChrisH) who really PARTNERED with us to make sure the tool was what we needed to accomplish our goals.
You can trust the product management team. We have already seen features that they have promised to us (contract amendments, for example). Cons:
- We did not realize this until after implementation (and product management has promised us that it is a high priority), but the CPQ tool will only work in full data replica sandboxes. Partial and dev sandboxes do not bring over the 20+ object records that come with Steelbrick. You will need to make sure you also consider some data migration solution between environments. You can do this yourself. I did it once successfully and it took 4 hours. :(
- CPU timeout errors. If you have complicated pricing on multi-year products and you make changes to those quotes (for example changing a 5 year deal to a 3 year deal), we often get a "CPU timeout" error. We can't ever get beyond this. We need to build a new quote. :( Again, Steelbrick product management has assured us that this will be addressed in future releases with more precise code.
Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Not as easy to integrate as it is made out to be
Kommentare: I need to put this disclaimer in front of what I'm about to write, because it will sound critical. I left the company using CPQ about seven months after we started to integrate it into our SalesForce platform. So, it may have ended up being a success. At the time I left, it was not a success. Not a failure either. Maybe the payback was still coming. It was sold to us as being a quick, seamless integration that would be easy to get up and running and customized to our business model. It was not that. It is a potentially elegant solution that we wanted to use so we could scale up our selling process and hopefully reduce the sales cycle. There was no evidence that it succeeded in doing that for us.
Vorteile: I love the concept of starting the quoting process and having that all captured in the CRM database. Also, that it looks and feels like SalesForce so the sales people are not scared off by it immediately.
Nachteile: The spin-up was very difficult. It did not work as seamlessly as advertised. Ultimately, it required us to rely on a consulting agency that did not show the same level of quality and customer service that one would expect if dealing directly with SalseForce. It turned out to be much more costly than expected to implement this "plug-in."