Quick License Manager (QLM)
von Soraco Technologies4.7/5 21 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
- Software Developers - Office Developers
Durchschnittliche Bewertung21 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.3/5
- Kundenservice 4.9/5
- Funktionen 4.6/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5/5
- Startpreis 200,00 $/einmalig
- Preisinformationen QLM Express: $200 QLM Pro: $600 QLM Enterprise: $800
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Soraco Technologies
- Gegründet 1994
Über Quick License Manager (QLM)
QLM creates trial keys, machine bound keys and software activation keys.
QLM can protect applications developed in .NET, ASP.NET, C++, COM, VB6, VBA, Delphi, Excel, MS-Access,Word, Outlook add-ins, Android, Windows Phone, Mac OS X, Linux.
For subscription based software, QLM can issue keys that expire after a period of time. Renewing a subscription can easily be
Quick License Manager (QLM) Funktionen
- Verwaltung von Knoten(punkten)
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Quick License Manager (QLM)
Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Very flexibale and easy to get started with
Kommentare: QLM has helped to protect my software product. Great support and easy to use.
- Great value for the price
- Simple to use
- Always great support
- Documentation could be better
- Lot of features I do not use
Bewertet am 4.7.2016
QLM is an excellent product
Kommentare: QLM looks at all aspects of the software licensing process, it does not focus only on the generation and validation of codes, it is instrumental in product upgrades and especially in controlling the maintenance plan. We've searched every license managers in the market, and QLM was the best benefit-cost ratio we've found. The support we've received was the most responsive and dependable technical support we've ever come across.
- Easy to use
- Cross platform (we're currently using it for .NET but we know it'll work on Android and OS X when we get there)
- Extensive API means that we are able to automate pretty much any task
- There are so many options in QLM that we have not explored yet, I know we're still just scratching the surface!
Nachteile: Documentation could be improved.
Bewertet am 2.2.2019
QLM Express Review
Kommentare: Very good overall experience over 10 years of use. When I need support it is really responsive.
Vorteile: Very reliable, easy to use for Excel/VBA applications.
Nachteile: When the application is open hasn't been used for a period of time it's a bit slow to come up when activated. I would consider this very minor overall.
Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Needs some work
- great for creating and exporting key codes quickly
- great to have extra logins that allow you to separate from different users
- the product does whats is says it does
- being able to easily email out from the system
- the crazy long keycodes, the customers done enjoy typing that in and n o option to have a shorter one
- when you try to look something up you have to be super fast in typing what you want before it refreshes on you.
- you don't get to give a drop option on how many customers you have on screen instead looking through page after page to find the customer if you are unsure on what email etc they used
Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Kommentare: Before QLM, we were not able to control the number of installs on a customer's network. With QLM, the licensing process is very well controlled and helps to ensure our customers don't over extend their number of licenses.
Very easy to manage licensing process with customers.
Easy to define products and integrate QLM into applications.
Nachteile: The supplier updates the software rather frequently. Slowing down the updates - say to a twice or once a month frequency would be helpful.