Wer nutzt diese Software?
eLogger serves several specific industry niches: power generation, natural gas, utilities, chemical/refining, water/wastewater, manufacturing, wood products, government, and heavily-regulated entities
Durchschnittliche Bewertung43 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.9/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.9/5
- Kundenservice 5/5
- Funktionen 4.8/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.9/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2000
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Compliance Management
- Für Schulen
- Gewerbliche Immobilien
- Vorbeugende Wartung
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Chemische Prozesssimulation
- Nachverfolgung von Einzelteilen
- Audit Trails
- Compliance Berichterstattung
- Audit Trails
- Für Fahrer
- Nichteinhaltungen nachverfolgen
- Verfolgen von Vermögensanlagen
- für Piloten
- Compliance Management
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für eLogger
Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Incredible simple, flexible platform
Kommentare: It has dramatically improved communication with my operations team. It has also improved our ability to track the history of equipment and maintain regulatory compliance. It's extremely simple to set up and it's very flexible in its application.
Vorteile: If something is being written on paper in my plant, it can probably be replaced with eLogger. We've already done away with much of it. I have a wide variety of computer skills on my team of 25 and they've all come to appreciate eLogger for it's simplicity. I now have operators asking for new logs to improve communication and track issues throughout the plant. The days of handwritten pass downs and lost information are essentially over. The training and customer service are also world-class. Their team set up the data queries to automatically generate reports, for free, in no-time. Their trainers have offered one on one instruction with new members of my team. The user forum they hosted was fantastic. They are much easier to work with than larger competitors.
Nachteile: If it were more able to capture and analyze data it would also replace my operator rounds, which instead have to be recorded in Excel.
Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Terrific, we have been able to improve overall communication
Back in August 2015 , we wondered if we could capture and preserve institutional knowledge at VVWRA for decades to come , make it searchable and useful for every staff member .during that small meeting , the idea of using eLogger or similar program was born.
eLogger went Live June 14th 2017 : 177 days ago.
eLogger is used across these locations :Apple Valley Sub Regional ,Hesperia Sub Regional, All interceptors & collection systems structures, Industrial Dischargers, Pump Stations, Regional Plant and FOG/Septic Haulers.
62 different logs are now tracked (attached)
9368 logs as of 12/8/17, we will hit a 10000 milestone in few weeks
28 Active users capture and use important information daily to make operational and regulatory decisions
91 different templates were created to make logs relevant and easy to use.
59 saved searches and reports Highlights
1. Binders and spreadsheets in the control room are disappearing one at a time
2. Green logbooks are a thing of the past
3. eLogger is now being used daily for Operations, Maintenance, E& I, MIS and Pretreatment staff across all locations
4. Information is better organized and can be found faster, we are better informed and more knowledgeable
5. New employees learning curve has also improved
6. AQMD and Stormwater regulatory compliance reports are better, faster and more accurate.
7. After a 5 months testing period On January 1st, 2018 , all LOTO (Lock out /Tag out) Logs will become electronic
8. Operational meetings are more focused
9. During this process, we come to recognize that capturing and preserving VVWRA's staff knowledge about plant processes, systems, procedures and more -- is critical to our long-term operational success.
In 2018 we expect eLogger to become a very useful and rich knowledge center.
Vorteile: improved communication, awesome technical support, easy setup and implementation, elogger as an electronic logbook reduces paperwork and finally A faster return-on-investment
Nachteile: lack of a truly mobile app or solution, currently we use elogger on desktops, laptops , ipads , however the lack of a truly mobile application can be felt by operators , we would like to be able to download an app from Apple or Android , connect and be able to use elogger as a truly mobile app rather than a desktop app
Bewertet am 2.2.2018
eLogger offers an excellent solution for managing logs and communications within our facility.
eLogger is a one stop solution for managing communications and logs. eLogger features which have enabled our facility to reach our communications and logging goals include:
Interfacing eLogger with the facility enterprise historian. Benefits seen from the interface include
- Improved records through consistence log entries
- System time stamping of critical events.
- Automatic logging of events lessens burden on operator. eLogger email notifications have been a tremendous tool for our facility. One of the ways we use this is to notify management staff of important events. Management staff are emailed anytime an environmental or safety event is logged. Immediate notification of events is constantly communicated to management staff using this method.
It's difficult to comment on any true weaknesses. If I were able to ask for more, I would provide the following as requests.
- Use of an electronic logbook was new to most everyone at our facility. It is difficult to change what individuals are used to, hand written logs was a norm we had to adapt away from.
Our facility had the benefit of being a new facility. We implemented eLogger early on and slowly became used to entering logs electronically. Potential considerations to make the transition easier for customers are:
- If eLogger doesn't already provide this already, one recommendation might be for eLogger to provide a strategy for companies to transition from paper to electronic logs.
- While the eLogger staff offers training and support, I found it difficult to determine how we use all the available features and make eLogger work for our facility. We may have needed to reach out for more coaching from the eLogger staff. - While eLogger offers ways to ease log data entry, it takes discipline and sometimes extra effort for our operators to maintain good logs.
Bewertet am 5.2.2018
We use eLogger to track events within the mill. These are mostly safety events and risk assessments
Kommentare: Easy to use and quick to complete
Vorteile: The ability to instantly see information which is submitted by our employees. We can also share that information and provide follow up quickly.
Nachteile: I wish there was a way to better create reports from the data. I have utilized excel, but still am not getting full use/power the date provides.
Bewertet am 1.2.2018
We have used eLogger since 2006 and are very happy customers. Great tool for our mill.
Kommentare: Great communications. We have not experienced any cons with the software. The eLogger team has worked to understand their costumer needs and continues to update the software with enhancements. Many of the changes I've seen over the years have been based on customer suggestions and needs. We chose this software because it gave us the flexibility of defining the fields on the logs to mirror the order our folks normally wrote in the log books. This was key in our transition.
Vorteile: The ease of use and user friendliness are the top two attributes for us. The software requires little to no maintenance. Updates are normally fast and seamless. Because its user friendly, our users quickly adapt to changes or additional logs in the system. Very little training is required and the eLogger team is very responsive to customer needs. We use the software daily across our mill throughout every level in the organization. It is the tool of choice for communicating maintenance and operational changes including issues and production goals. Our folks like the ability to add picture to logs and/or attach files. This software eliminated the struggles of trying to read and understand hand written logs.