Wer nutzt diese Software?
Unternehmen, Bildung, persönlicher Gebrauch
Durchschnittliche Bewertung5 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 349,00 $/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1992
MindView 7 Funktionen
- Aktivitäten/News Feed
- Veröffentlichung / Teilen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für MindView 7
Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Useful mind mapping tool
Kommentare: This is the most useful mind-mapping application I have used, mostly because it makes it very easy to export your brainstorming and planning documents into files others can use. With a little trial and error we've been able to create Word documents (e.g. scope of work definitions), Excel worksheets (e.g. service estimates), PowerPoint presentations and MS Project files, all from the same source MindView file. The product has made it easier to go from brainstorming to planning to executing, providing consistency and saving time by eliminating the manual transfer of information between applications.
- Variety of visualization formats goes well beyond basic mind maps, making it a powerful process-management aid.
- Product is stable with a mature feature set.
- Excellent integration with Microsoft Office. Product makes it easy to turn mind maps into documents that can be submitted to others for consumption.
- Good technical support and excellent service from sales team.
- Quality of integration with various MS Office tools varies; it's great for Excel and Word, weaker for PowerPoint.
- RTF editor for notes can be awkward to manage and requires a lot of discipline to generate MS Word exports that do not require a lot of post-export editing.
- Even though product supports and will use MS Word templates, getting things to look right can be difficult, particularly if your templates have embedded graphics.
- Cost. It's not inexpensive.
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Great tool when you need both, simple project management and mind mapping
Kommentare: I can work on two very different activities (project management and mind mapping) from the same light and intuitive tool.
Vorteile: It supports two of my more frequent activities, 90% of its features are very intuitive, a few times I've had a doubt for performing something very specific and help / support have solved it in a very short time. Has very useful reports and export formats.
Nachteile: When doing mind mapping, I sometimes miss some of freemind's features. I'd like it to have some sort of integration with cloud services for automatic exporting or publishing to websites, sharepoint, yammer, etc. Maybe these don't qualify as features a software product like Mindview should have, and it is only that my use cases are somehow unusual.
Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Tried many, this is my favorite. Unique for its full integration with MS Office incl. MS Project
Kommentare: Bought Mindview 5 Professional then upgraded as new useful functions became available search as mindmap filters, calculation formula improvement etc
Easy to use
Import-Export to the MS Office Suite including MS Project
Great customer service
Nachteile: the initial investment, well worth it to manage projects in particular
Bewertet am 14.1.2018
Easily the best mind mapping software out there for project management.
Kommentare: I am able manage projects so much easier now than before, no matter the scale of the project. The office integration allows me to export all the data easily to Word, excel, and project.
Vorteile: The project management features and the ability to switch the data from a mind map to gantt chart to timeline in one click.
Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it's not too bad because there are tutorial videos built into the software.
Bewertet am 22.8.2018
A Solid Upgrade
Vorteile: The new “baseline” concept has been wonderful for tracking repeated, similar projects. One can visualize where projects bog down and analysis can be done on how to either revise estimates or improve particular workflows.
Nachteile: The price of the software certainly gives one pause, but the purchases it worth it. It’s still a tall point of entry.