von Quoter Software
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Quoter is designed for technology solutions and service-based businesses such as Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Durchschnittliche Bewertung31 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Visit www.quoter.com/pricing to view our plan options.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Quoter Software
- Gegründet 2007
Quoter is a modern, cloud-based quoting platform that helps MSPs, VARs, and ISVs save time, eliminate mistakes, and get paid faster. Our simple template-based system automates the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) process so your reps can fire off beautiful quotes in seconds. Seamlessly integrates with PSAs (ConnectWise, Autotask, and Kaseya), CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.), Distributors (e.g. Ingram Micro, Tech Data, and others), and Accounting Tools (e.g. Xero, Quickbooks Online, and more).
- Automatisierte Angebotserstellung
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Elektronischer Handel
- Geführter Verkauf
- Self-Service Portal
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Überwachung ferngesteuerter Systeme
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Quoter
Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Best experience out of any company offering CRM or Quoting Software. Great Service and Support.
- Eliminates a substantial amount of time putting quotes together
- Quotes separate out One Time Fees and Recurring Fees
- E-Signature ability built directly into quote
- Custom templates can be put together for specific product line quotes
- Looks more professional than other quoting apps on the market
We looked at tested out over 30 different companies offering CRM and Quoting Software. Our biggest need was the ability to be able to send a single quote with one time fees and recurring fees on it with a separated breakdown of each charge and product line (one time fee vs recurring). SocketApp was easily the most practical, user-intuitive option out of all of the different software we demo'd out.
There is a laundry list of pros going with this product:
- Easy to configure and use
- Ability to break down one time fees and monthly recurring charges
- Item Breakdown for each category listed below line items (I.E. Phone System Charges, Networking Equipment, IT work, dial-tone, ect.)
- A team that fully supports their product during AND AFTER the sale has been completed
- Integration with Quickbooks
- Created a customized proposal to demo based on the product lines our company uses to accurately portray how it is utilized in a working environment
- The development team behind the product created a custom feature specifically for our business based off of our request
- Amazing customer service
- Non-pushy reps Having worked on the sales side of the tech industry for 15 years I have worked with thousands of companies in the past. SocketApp and their team were one of the best overall experiences I have had from start to finish. If your company is in the need of quoting software I highly recommend giving this software a shot.
Nachteile: There's really no cons to speak of. The only negative aspect of this software is that when a customer accepts an estimate from SocketApp and esigns for it and Quickbooks integration is synced the software automatically creates an invoice. While this may be okay for most companies; we sometimes have waits in excess of 6 months before we can install an agreed upon service. Keeping an invoice open for an extended period of time like that could hurt business continuity ratings. To work around this limitation; SocketApp developed an option specifically for our business for a customer to accept the estimate without having it invoiced to Quickbooks.
Bewertet am 25.1.2017
We have used Socket for over 4 years now. Thousands of perfect, effortless quotes later, we have no choice but to rate this 5/5. If we could rate it higher, we would.
The software is cleverly designed, intuitive, extremely stable and keeps churning out quote after perfect quote, with almost no effort, once the easy initial set up is complete. And when I say perfect quote, that is what it is. Perfect formatting. Never an error on pricing, options, taxes, integrations.
Rock solid software. Rock solid extensive integration capabilities. Be it Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Mailchimp, Paypal, Zoho, Salesforce, and so many more, it is "set and forget".
The team delivers extensive support if it is ever needed, they indeed go above and beyond the scope of their roles. They have improvements on the software regularly, and you can see the effort that goes into the communication and quality of work. Such elegant quotes.
Best of all, it just works. It delivers and it does so silently, and consistently. We recently began accepting payments in USD and we could switch the system to multi currency within a few minutes. Changes to quotes and extending expiry dates take a few seconds. Quotes are sent instantly, and if needed have your clients create their own quotes online. Payment is a few clicks, right on the quote. The list of features goes on and on. Features that we actually use, every day.
If you ever need a quotation system that does a lot more than perfect effortless quotes, is affordable and eliminates any errors that your sales team might make, get Socket. We took a chance 4 years ago, and never regretted it one bit since. I would recommend Socket to anyone.
Vorteile: Perfect quotes time and again, zero errors. Easy to set up and use. Powerful integrations. Exemplary support.
Nachteile: None, however we look forward to possibly an App for mobile devices in the future.