Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite
von Flexera4.4 / 5 10 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Flexera ist weltweit für mittelständische und große Unternehmen in Handelsunternehmen, Behörden und Bildungseinrichtungen tätig.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung10 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.3 / 5
- Funktionen 4.6 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
Über Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite
Flexera ist der weltweit führende Anbieter von Lösungen zur Optimierung von Softwarelizenzen, mit denen Unternehmen IT-Assets besser einschätzen und überwachen, laufende Softwarekosten senken und die Einhaltung der Lizenzbestimmungen aufrechterhalten können. Diese Funktionen werden als umfassende Suite von Softwarelösungen zur Verwaltung von Softwarelizenzen und zur Einhaltung von Lizenzbestimmungen bereitgestellt, die die Verwaltung von Software-Assets während des gesamten Softwarelebenszyklus optimieren.
Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Funktionen
- Verwaltung von Knoten(punkten)
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite
Bewertet am 5.4.2018
FNMS is a pivotal tool for successful management of licensing contractual and financial risk.
- Extremely accurate inventory data using the included Inventory Agent,
- Excellent public cloud recognition and application of corresponding product use rights,
- Integrates with an extensive range of third party software (inventory sources, CMDB technologies, publisher license management tools, etc),
- Excellent support from Flexera including adding new applications to the recognition library upon request,
- Great new BI functionality with customisable dash boards and visualisations,
- Enables significant cost avoidance and cost minimisation through reclamation of unused software and purchasing based on accurate software deployment and usage data,
- Provides recommendations on changes to use rights according to software publisher licensing changes which you can accept or reject based on your specific contract terms/rights,
- Feeds in to security activities by provides End of Support and End of Life dates for a wide variety of applications to help with planning of application upgrades and patching, and configurable application black and white lists to easily report on unauthorised software installations,
- Best results require SAM integration with business processes including Change Management, SecOps, ITOps, Project Planning, and Procurement in order to best manage financial and contractual risk. The information the platform provides makes this integration key to a variety of business objectives in relation to commercial risk and budget control and predictability.
Nachteile: It can take some time to get familiar with the extensive features and capabilities. There is a range of powerful features which customers may not be aware of which can deliver significant benefits to the business. Report customisations can be complex but are useful when done right, and the additional Cognos/BI platform provides additional and powerful dash boards and analytics.
Bewertet am 5.12.2016
The REAL way to SAVE on Software.
Kommentare: We have been using the FlexNet Manager Suite for the past 4 years in a number of customers and situations. We have seen the product evolve from a desktop tool into an Enterprise Software Management solution cover a vast number of Server based software titles and complex measurements. We have experienced other so called SAM tools and they are still lack the overall flexibility and technology integration which is required in a real SAM practice. FNMS does not do everything, but it fits in well with most software vendor discovery tools and fills the gap of the major software vendors today and covers approximately 80-90% of the spend in most companies. This one fact makes it a must for any organization who is serious about implementing a SAM Practice and providing real and immediate savings to management.
Completness - many Adaptors to many common discovery tools making it easy to implement.
Flexible - Software can be managed, modelled and measured across all variations of metrics
Openness - the application allows open access to tables for complex reporting and dashboards where required.
Nachteile: there needs to be some consistency applied across all publishers. it is quite clear is some parts of the product that certain publishers like Oracle and Microsoft operate different. this is especially difficult in license scoping of Oracle. this could be improved.
Bewertet am 5.4.2018
A tool that meets all needs both in Licence Financial and Compliance management
Vorteile: Flexera has the capability of providing an end-to-end solution for IT supplier contracts from management of Budget, payments (licences and support & maintenance), entitlements, deployment position and compliance. As a whole of IT solution, I don't believe there is any other tool on the market that approaches its capability
Nachteile: Further development is required around IT financial management, e.g., Flexera doesn't understand a company's financial year. Also, it needs its own (independent) licence SKU database to allow for licence SKU lookup and modelling. Further flexibility in the user interface to allow for non-essential fields to be turned off (not displayed). It needs batch reporting capability of errors reported online, e.g., this licence isn't covered by support and maintenance. Enhancement in the reporting interface to allow for further joining of tables, e.g., reporting on Responsibility assignment or Third-Party vendor assignment. And it needs a discovery agent for when new non-windows servers are created that are missing Flexera agents.
Bewertet am 4.4.2018
FNMS is a very flexible and powerful product
Vorteile: The power and flexibility of the tool allows almost anything to be achieved for SAM. The ability to build manual inventory, applications and licenses is especially powerful. whilst the Business adaptor allows most metrics to be measured and updated.
Nachteile: It does take a while to learn the product and that is most likely its largest downfall. The product also needs to change the dashboard as this does not represent reality and often provides a negative view of the position. This is often perceived as a failing of the product by management.
Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Products are good but Flexera known for worst customer service
Kommentare: I have not seen any technical customer service which is more worst than Flexera For high priority tickets to they don't respond 15 days.
Vorteile: Nice and easy to use
Nachteile: Worst customer service
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Flexera Software an 6.12.2016
Based on responses from over 10000 individual surveys returned, our average customer satisfaction for Support Cases is currently at an all-time high of 92%. We attribute this to our hiring and retention of high quality engineers ¿ our average tenure in the Flexera Technical Support team is now over 7 years with many of our most senior engineers having been working with our customers for nearly 20 years, providing rapid problem solving and subsequent resolution. We¿d love the opportunity to address your concerns.