Wer nutzt diese Software?
Anyone who is looking to improve processes can benefit from SIMUL8. With users ranging from Ford & Chrysler to Geisinger & NASA; SIMUL8 has been used to improve processes across all sectors.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung19 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $4995/einmalig
- Preisinformationen Our flagship product SIMUL8 Professional is $4995. Other options available
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1994
Über SIMUL8 Professional
The benchmark for fast, flexible simulation modeling, SIMUL8 Professional is the product of choice for the world's largest simulation teams. Including a whole host of advanced features, SIMUL8 has the complexity to simulate any scenario. From strategic to operational, simple to complex, SIMUL8 Professional has what you need to make successful decisions.
SIMUL8 Professional Funktionen
- Agentenbasierte Modellierung
- Branchenspezifische Datenbank
- Direkte Manipulation
- Diskrete Event-Modellierung
- Dynamische Modellierung
- Grafische Modellierung
- Kontinuierliche Modellierung
- Stochastische Modellierung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SIMUL8 Professional
Bewertet am 3.2.2017
SIMUL8 for Manufacturing Applications
Having over 24 years in the simulation field, I have used several different simulation packages. SIMUL8 has surfaced at the top of the list for several reasons: Low cost per seat, Ease of learning the tool, Power & Functionality of basic simulation objects, Ease of data import/export, Ease of analyzing results.
SIMUL8 has proven to meet typical manufacturing design objectives such as:
1) Bottleneck Analysis and applying "Theory of Constraints" to designing and improving manufacturing operations.
2) Determining the optimal number of carriers within a material handling system (i.e. Power & Free, Electric Monorail, etc)
3) Determining optimal operator & resource utilization; including operating patterns & shift patterns.
4) Optimizing mixed model assembly lines; including scheduling and sequencing objectives. I have learned staying with proven basic simulation objects works best when building models. SIMUL8's "Visual Logic" contains enough commands and logical constructs to capture coding conditional events throughout complex areas within the process. Basically, learning how to apply basic "IF-Then" statements in conjunction with commands is all it takes to tap into its power. Cons: Limited graphics & annotation, Save often as model can lock-up, Operator Travel Links can become corrupt. Good point is with time... you can usually find work-around's to avoid some of the listed shortfalls.
Vorteile: I stay with the basic simulation building blocks and design and implement complex manufacturing designs.
Nachteile: Annotation and screen graphics are lacking. Operator travel links can become corrupt.
Bewertet am 23.2.2017
Powerful and simple Discrete Event Simulation Software
I have been teaching the software for almost 20 years at the London School of Economics. Students love the visual interface and find it very easy to use. The only reason I only give 3 stars out of 5 on the Ease of Use is that online documentation is very poor, something I have been complaining about for several years.
On the other hand, this lack of documentation is compensated by the customer support you get. If you have a problem and need support you will receive it more than likely the same day! Not too many companies like this when it comes to customer support.
We have used with the students the software to model complex systems, inclusing a simulation of Euston station arrivals and departure and we found the software was more than adequate to model what we needed.
I have looked at alternative packages to use in our teaching, but have always found that this sofware is very easy to use and to teach. And when as part of the learning experience of the students the software is used to look at a real life problem, the clients have been very impressed with what it does. The visual models interface is simple enough for clients to understand what has been modelled.
Vorteile: Easy to use and powerful enough thanks to the underlying programming language which is very similar to Visual Basic.
Nachteile: Documentation and information on how to use the different features.