von EfficientLab5/5 3 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Work Examiner offers both on-premises and cloud-based employee monitoring solutions for companies from 3 to 10.000+ PCs.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5/5
- Kundenservice 5/5
- Funktionen 5/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.7/5
- Startpreis 60,00 $/einmalig
- Preisinformationen $450 for 10 users, $900 for 20 users, $2150 for 50...
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2005
Über Work Examiner
Computer and internet monitoring software for employee work time usage tracking.
Work Examiner Funktionen
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Aufzeichnung der Bildschirmaktivität
- Idle Time Monitoring
- Zeit & Teilnahme
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Work Examiner
Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Great tool for employee monitoring activities on the web
Vorteile: The tool is very easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. It allows quickly monitor what kind of acitivities employees are doing during the day. The tool also can block certain social media sites, programs and sites to increase working productivity. There are other good features like keylogger, instant messages monitoring, screenshot capture, but I didn't check them .
Nachteile: The tool is available only for PC. It will be better to get the tool for mobile and track activities from mobile phones remotely.
Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Really helps monitoring employee work habits.
Kommentare: Productive employees
Vorteile: I can monitor internet usage and/or programs that employees are using during the work day. It gives me the amount of time spent on each site or program and the time of day. Very detailed and very pleased with this software. Before I had this software I had a problem employee who would surf the web and even watch streamed tv shows. Once I was able to review her works habits with her she straightened right up and no more problems.
Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Great tool to really understand what really happens in your business
This tool helps you understand what your employee really do when you absent in the office.
It shows you:
* what webpages do employee navigate,
* captures keys that user pressed (logs keys)
* large amount of detailed statistcs/charts/reports by apps/pages and so on
* captures Chats/IM traffic
* captures files usage/downloads/uploads/online searches/emails
* and so on It's not a simply useful app. This is the app that real business MUST HAVE!
Nachteile: For now Work Examiner cannot make you a cup of coffee, but I guess this will be available in the future updates (it's joke, but who knows...)