Was ist Recruiterbox?
Kein Personalvermittler? Kein Problem. Recruiterbox möchte Unternehmen dabei unterstützen, den Einstellungsprozess von Anfang bis Ende zu automatisieren, von der Veröffentlichung eines Jobs bis hin zur Auswahl der idealen Kandidat*innen. Verwalte Lebensläufe für dein Unternehmen, gewinne Bewerber*innen aus verschiedenen Quellen, verwalte deine Karriereseite, arbeite mit deinem Einstellungsteam zusammen und generiere Einstellungsberichte.
Zu den Kund*innen zählen Makita, Olark, Lonely Planet und 2.000 weitere.
Wer verwendet Recruiterbox?
Wachsende Unternehmen, die ihre Teams dabei unterstützen möchten, die richtigen Bewerber*innen für die richtigen Jobs einzustellen.
Recruiterbox – Details
Applied Training Systems
Recruiterbox – Details
Applied Training Systems
Recruiterbox – Videos und Bilder
Kosten ähnlicher Produkte wie Recruiterbox vergleichen
Recruiterbox – Bereitstellung und Support
- Live Online
Funktionen von Recruiterbox
- Anpassbare Berichte
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Beurteilung der Kompetenzen
- Compliance Management
- Einstellungen (Personalbeschaffung)
- Individuelle Entwicklungspläne
- Konfigurierbarer Workflow
- Kontrolle des Genehmigungsprozesses
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Self-Service Portal
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Vorstellungsgespräche planen
- Zielsetzung / Nachverfolgung
Alternativen für RecruiterboxMehr Alternativen zu Recruiterbox
Erfahrungen mit RecruiterboxAlle 185 Nutzerbewertungen lesen
How did we ever survive before Recruiterbox!
Kommentare: I was hired on to provide recruiting backup, and when I covered for our recruiter one holiday last fall, I was shocked and horrified at the chaos of trying to manage everything via email. I started shopping around for the right ATS immediately. I tried out probably 8 or so systems, going round in circles with other vendors about walk throughs and limited trials and so forth. Recruiterbox had none of this...which was an amazing thing! No annoying calls from sales people. No limitations on the trial, which was an incredibly smart tactic on their part, because we ended up selecting the "Ferrari" of subscriptions and never looked back. It's like they trust that their product can stand on its own merits, and they don't need a sales team to harass you every few days. We really wonder sometimes how we could accomplish what we do now without the aid of Recruiterbox. A coworker recently asked me if I was in RB so I could look up a candidate. My response: "I LIVE in Recruiterbox." All day, every day, wouldn't have it any other way.
Hugely, endlessly adaptable to your specific processes. We're a temporary staffing company, and with some creative thinking and detailed questions to the support folks, we have created an exquisite database and invaluable tool. The technical support team is unlike anything our office has ever experienced from a vendor. We wish every support team could be even half as good as them. Immediately responsive, genuinely want to help solve whatever weird problem you're having. Their follow up if an issue that is not resolved to their satisfaction is astounding. I've received two and three follow up emails, them double and triple checking that everything is working fine now. They are always striving to grow and improve their product (we love being "pioneers"!!). Best part? Cost wise, even with the "Ferrari" subscription, their prices beat almost every other competitor. For those needing old-school peace of mind, this package also offers monthly, downloadable data backups. We feel totally safe in their hands. Love the job board syndication. Such a great added value. Also easy to customize and add the job feed to your own website via a quick piece of code.
Wish there was an option to quickly insert a signature line when writing an email to a candidate. One of our teammates requests a way to overlay a markup/highlight resumes in the viewer. Also wish we could view and/or manage the email subscribers for job posting updates, and give subscribers an option for frequency of job notifications (and maybe by job type they're interested in, like sorted by team?). We're being super picky here! :-)
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Kommentare: We have spent two months trying to get it to work, invested a huge amount of time and money into it and couldn't get it to work for our process. There is a simple software change we need, however, they prioritise software updates on a numbers basis. As no one else needs it, this update is not a priority for them. This great for all the other users, but very bad and expensive for us.
It is attractive and relatively easy to use, you can adjust it to fit your hiring process.
We were given the impression they would create a particular customisation for us, or that it would work for our process. This turned out not to be the case. As a result we paid for an entire year up front, and now can't use the system at all. Their customer service person said: "I'm not indicating fault here. I am simply reiterating our policy that we do not offer refunds in instances such as this. " He also said: "we are more than willing to work with you to show you how you might maximize the feature at your disposal to help you make advancements in your hiring process. " However, when we implemented their suggestions on our process, we found applications were duplicated (sometime 4 of the same application). This caused all kinds of extra work for us and it was just a very small campaign. Sadly it meant the system was unusable for further campaigns as it would have created far more work than it would have saved. I'm sure for others it is great value for money, but for us, as a result of this, it has only resulted in costs - the original cost and the cost to us of trying to get it to work.
RB is a great price for what it offers, but could use some improvements.
Kommentare: Recruiterbox is still a great Applicant Tracking System (ATS), especially for how affordable it is. However, I've found I was much happier with the system 1 year ago than I am using it right now and hope they remove some of the "busy-ness" from the interface.
- Extremely affordable for smaller and mid-sized companies - Ability to allow multiple users have access to the same application in order to keep track of where they are in our process. - Constantly implementing updates (sometimes a con as well) - Pretty intuitive and easy to use for the most part
- Although they implement many updates, I don't view all of them as improvements. For example they used to have a Dashboard on the home screen that was one of RB's best features. You had a great visual of which stages seemed to have a lot of apps built up and instantly knew where your attention was needed. They took that feature away and although you are still able to filter by stage, it is a pain and adds much less value. Sometimes it seems they make it busier more complex than it needs to be in order to add value. I've used it for 3 years and have been disappointed with their updates in the last year. - The search function works very poorly and inconsistently. I can search an applicant's exact name at times and "no results found" is what I'll get. - If the stages you create in each opening aren't typed exactly the same, they won't stack and will act as completely seperate stages. For example, "BGC and DT" vs "BGC & DT" - The RB support is very prompt in resonding to your chat, however they've asked me for my feedback 3 different times on the same exact matter. They say they will pass it along to their engineering team and I don't hear anything more which makes me think it never goes anywhere. Even a later response saying "it was talked about but here's why it can't happen right now.." would be good enough.
Great quality software with superb customer service!
Recruiterbox is simple to use, customize, and navigate! When I'm hiring with our hiring managers, Recruiterbox has been secret weapon to keep all aspects of the recruitment process moving. The software provides simplicity in the interviewing process - especially to those who don't hire everyday.
Recruiterbox does not integrate with our other HR software and programs. This is a minor detail for us though and we can function and perform our processes without the integration.
A great tool for managing applicants, interviews
Kommentare: We were able to completely streamline our recruitment process.
I use Recruiterbox for many years, almost since their very first version. This software came a long way and became a very powerful ATS. - Recruiterbox can parse attached CVs and extract information about applicant, skills experience etc. This makes CVs searchable by these texts. - You can configure custom workflow for every opening and define steps of your hiring process, outcomes. There are special steps for interviews and reviews, you can setup coordinator and actual interviewers. - Recruiterbox can sync with Google Calendar and create appointments for interviews. - You can communicate with candidates right from RB, configure templates to send responses like rejection letters etc. - Many other features... frankly I think it has just about everything recruiting / HR team may want.
- Price is a bit on a high side. - No integration with Zapier, we can't easily bind it to our other tools (to onboard hired candidates for example). - Too simple integration with Slack - basically just notifications, no actions. - Doesn't feel like you have candidates database, it feels like after many years of using it we have just a bunch of CVs, not people. If the same person will submit CV three times - you will have three entries in RB, there's no way to combine them, it is not shown as 1 candidate -> 3 applications. I think this is the biggest minus of this software, it is not people-centric but more like "applications-centric".