IQMS Production Scheduling
Wer nutzt diese Software?
IQMS offers industry specific ERP & manufacturing software with advanced accounting and financial functionality specifically for manufacturing companies
Durchschnittliche Bewertung13 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1989
Über IQMS Production Scheduling
IQMS manufacturing scheduling offers powerful and flexible capabilities allowing you to choose from work center or labor based scheduling, detailed graphical finite scheduling or even infinite scheduling with unlimited processes and dispatch lists. Whether demand or forecast driven, you receive accurate material planning to eliminate pricey material overages and carrying costs. Connect directly to shop floor equipment for real-time schedule updates and optimal facility throughput.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für IQMS Production Scheduling
Bewertet am 24.5.2012
Enterprise IQ Scheduling for Extrusion
Kommentare: Enterprise IQ is extremely powerful, but it takes some time after implementation to understand how it will work best for your operation.
- Enterprise-wide system allows big-picture views of projected requirements and inventory availablility
- Jump-to functionality is extremely useful
- Once you learn to navigate within the system, all modules work in a similar fashion
- Plastics-based manufacturing design is tailored for the industry
- Production schedule is 'live' & dynamic
- New module for process monitoring has great potential
- Our current version seems to be full of glitches
- Software was not primarily designed for extrusion on our scale; we have encountered difficulties applying some features to our process
- After initial implementation, IQMS Support is limited
- Help files are ok for basic functions, but do not extend to advanced application of the system
- 'Power User(s)' required at each facility since Help files are not comprehensive
- No 'Undo' functionality for schedule changes
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von IQMS an 1.6.2012
IQMS Support and Quality Assurance departments immediately reached out to our client for specific feedback on ¿¿¿glitches¿¿¿ as there are no currently documented concerns from neither the reviewer¿¿¿s onsite IQMS implementation representative nor within our support department. In most instances, where technical support has been contacted by the reviewer, the concern/activity was addressed, accepted, and closed within 24 hours. To date, neither the Support or Quality Assurance department heads have received any information on specific concerns.
Bewertet am 31.8.2010
Kommentare: Overall, we are very pleased with IQMS. I would definitely get a core team together for review. Keep an open mind during the review and always ask yourself, "is this an organizational problem or software problem."
Vorteile: IQMS scheduling program allows you to auto load your schedule using detailed information from the bill of materials (bom). This option can be done in a click of a button, but keep in mind it is only as good as the data entered into your database. You can chose how often you want the scheduling pool to be updated and how often you want to run auto load. The other option is to manually load your schedule from the same updated scheduling pool. It too can be updated as often as you would like. Both scheduling options offer a large variety of features and settings that allows it to mesh well with most manufacturing environments.
Nachteile: As I mentioned in the pros of scheduling above, different features are offered on both options of scheduling. You may like a feature on the auto load but it may not work on the manual load. You will have to experiment with both to see which is the best fit for you.