Was ist Edtch.?
Edtch. ist ein SaaS-LMS (Learning Management System) mit integriertem Kurseditor zur Unterstützung deiner Unternehmensschulungs- und Zertifizierungsplattform. Erstelle interaktive und mobilfreundliche Online-Unterrichtsstunden, um deine Kollegen und Kunden weiterzubilden.
Wer verwendet Edtch.?
E-Learning, Bildungsmanagement, Informationstechnologie und -dienstleistungen, Computersoftware, professionelle Schulung und Zertifizierung, Unternehmensschulung, Online-Zertifizierung
Wo kann Edtch. bereitgestellt werden?
- Ja, kostenloser Test verfügbar
- Keine Gratisversion
Edtch. bietet keine Gratisversion, aber eine kostenlose Testversion. Die kostenpflichtige Version von Edtch. ist ab 3,00 $/Monat verfügbar.
Edtch. – Videos und Bilder
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Anpassbare Berichte
- Anpassbare Fragen
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Asynchrones Lernen
- Daten-Import / -Export
- Interaktives Lernen
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Portal für Lernende
- Zertifizierung und Lizenzierung
- interaktive Inhalte
Alternativen für Edtch.
Bewertungen über Edtch.
Nutzerbewertungen nach Unternehmensgröße (Angestellte)
Bewertungen nach Punktzahl finden
A must in every knowledge-based organization
Kommentare: I think it is the present and future of knowledge management and evolution. Our organization now can measure, plan, adapt and scale in talent and training from a ver smooth and practical way.
- Easy to use content editor: everything in one place, allows to embed video, audio, images, HTML content, SCORM, rich formatting, and own content library. This helps us to be more productive and generate richer content for learning. - Visual course editor: drag-n-drop learning activities such as lessons, tests, surveys and essays and visualizing different learning paths (e.g. move learner one way if she answered a question correctly and the other way otherwise) - Plenty types of supported learning activities - Powerful assignment & enrollment management: fixed deadlines, open courses, timeline (or calendar) for training upon joining a group, etc. - Flexible user management: ability to create and invite users, add them to groups and assign various roles and permissions, re-create company hierarchy in group management - Certification management: ability to issue certificates with expiration date to acknowledge learner's results - Various reports and statistics: reporting on a high-level and drill-in to per-user and per-question detail, with ability to pull statistics via API or export to Excel
- More out-of-the box integrations- Missing ability to build custom reports - Support for webinars - Ability to edit custom certificate design (now possible only via contacting their support)
A great way to manage learning at your organization
Kommentare: Their customer service team was very helpful and knowledgeable.
We used the Learning Management software for our company's employee training program and it proved to be an efficient and user-friendly solution. The content editor was easy to use and allowed us to embed various multimedia formats, while the visual course editor provided drag-and-drop learning activities and different learning paths for engagement. We also appreciated the powerful assignment and enrollment management tools, flexible user management with various roles and permissions, and certification management with the ability to issue certificates with expiration dates.
However, we found the out-of-the-box integrations to be limited and the inability to build custom reports and support webinars to be a drawback. Overall, the Learning Management software was an excellent tool for our employee training needs.
Best for training our growing team and customers
Kommentare: In the months we've been using Edtch., we haven't faced any critical issues, everything works as advertised :) Personally, I appreciated customer support at the early stage of using the platform.I would definitely recommend Edtch. to other aspiring teams looking to make a difference in team learning and customer training.
We enjoyed creating our custom-made courses with Edtch.! The platform allowed us to turn our internal knowledge base (which was quite scattered, to be honest) into engaging onboarding for new team members. It has saved a few hours for each manager responsible for introducing new employees to the product, and later, we've even used the course materials to create some marketing assets.Having tested Edtch.'s abilities in-house, we dared to create our very first product training series for an external audience – for our customers. And it was a success in terms of feature adoption and increased product usage!
No complaint so far, but we'll keep an eye on how Edtch. will catch up with the next trends in e-learning. As we rely on the platform to create courses used for marketing purposes, it is crucial for us that the platform stays at the edge of technology. Hope Edtch. will stand the test of time.
The app is easy to use and provides all the necessary tools to produce interactive learning content, such as:- Multimedia pages with video & audio content- Lessons, either created within the platform or converted from PDF, PPT or SCORM files- Tests- Surveys- Assignments I love how you can issue certificates and can easily manage users.
Currently, the platform has limited out-of-the-box integrations nor the ability to build out custom reports.
Great for internal training and for our Academy
Kommentare: I loved that I didn't have to learn how to use it (unlike most of other tools -- they always invent odd ways to do regular stuff, if you know what I mean). It's great that we've found Edtch for our Academy -- it helped us to launch the Academy in two weeks from purchasing the subscription, to course creation, to publishing courses, and, finally, to presenting it to our customers.
It's very easy to use and it's like all-in-one: we create courses by uploading our PPTs and adding video tracks, then publish courses and map to a corresponding group/team. That's it! Once new hire or new customer joins the academy, they get all assignments properly timed for them. And also their awesome course editor! It's visual and it allows building non-linear courses -- when user can go different paths depending on how she answered a question or whether she'd watched a video till the end or not.
I'd love to have integration with Slack out-of-the box (not like right now: using Zapier or Make.com) -- to notify our staff about assignments. And, probably, more flexible reporting -- e.g. building custom reports, not only pre-built ones.