Wer nutzt diese Software?
Leaders at organizations (non-profits, advocacy groups, government, scouting, YMCA, faith-based), schools (private, public, ECE and Montessori) and businesses (tutoring, performing arts).
Durchschnittliche Bewertung7 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Startpreis $39/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2007
MemberHub allows organizations, schools and businesses to share a private online site where members can transform communications and collaborate on an organization-wide, group/discipline level, on a team level, or one-on-one. You can set up private online groups, called hubs, for each discipline, team level, or committee, as well as a main hub for the entire organization. Members have access to just the hubs they need, while administrators can view and manage all of the hubs.
- Bearbeiten in Echtzeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für MemberHub
Bewertet am 22.2.2011
We simply love Memberhub!
Kommentare: Memberhub is a key part of our strategy for member communication and collaboration. We can strongly recommend the service, that it will provide value to your organization.
* Facilitates communication in the various groups within our organization very well using the discussion feature. Also, discussions can be accessed through website or reply to email, which is very useful.
* Centralized calendars with email/text reminders
* Send urgent announcements using text messages
* Online directory for our members to access pictures, phone numbers, addresses, etc. Will never have to print another directory again (although Memberhub gives you the ability to if you want to in a nice, newly developed feature).
* Granular security for managing which features users can access by hub.
* Outstanding customer service & email support.
* Administrator can add non-computer users to directory and manage member profile.
* New features are always being developed/added (such as useful mapping feature)
* Admin management features can be improved to make routine hub maintenance easier. For example, in the way we use the service, we have hubs that people will periodically move in/out of, and this can be a time consuming administrative task.
* No iPhone app
Bewertet am 21.2.2011
All Your Members Accessing All They Need
Kommentare: MemberHub.com contains essential features for Team building and communication. You need it, and you'll love using it. You will find that the MHub staff listen without defensiveness to critique and suggestions, and their customer service is respectful and responsive. Great company, great product!
MemberHub.com powerfully delivers:
. Directory of your Membership
. Members Map based on members' addresses
. Members spreadsheet generated from the Directory
. Ability to create Team Hubs (ex: Leadership Team Hub)
Hubs have these features:
. Shared Calendar for signups/events/auto-reminders
. Shared Files that you upload for the Team to use/view
. 'Discussion' feature for emailing your whole Team at once with vital info
. Members' contact info for Team leaders and members to access
Nachteile: MemberHub.com will not build teams/orgs for you. That's your job! Organization leaders still must do the work of recruiting team members, and then training them to use MHub as a tool. Team Leaders who set up Hubs must then help the team to see the benefit and use the tool. You will need to assist people as they enter their Member Contact Info and learn to use the features of MHub. Once you develop a culture of using it, though, the Team will see the benefit and be grateful.