Durchschnittliche Bewertung1.336 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 45,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Cloud subscription: $45/mo or 539/year; License: $499
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1975
Über Visual Studio
Includes project templates, graphics diagnostics, shader editor, and frame analysis for 2D/3D games and interactive content building.
Visual Studio Funktionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Visual Studio
Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Review about Visual Studio
Kommentare: In the aspect of the learning process of programming, it is an excellent tool for its easy syntax, easy debugging of code, manages many types of data, supports recursion, has a very basic handling of Object Oriented Programming, although it seems a disadvantage, rather it is an advantage in the sense of allowing the user to become familiar with this programming paradigm. In the business area, being integrated with Microsft SQL Server and Windows ODBC, it allows to solve many problems of systems management of Databases, Information Systems, Data Processing Systems, which are vital in administrative and accounting processes, making decisions, being able to manage in client - server environments.
Vorteile: This software has an easy syntax. The code debugger is excellent, since apart from evaluating the values of the variables, it allows to manually change the values of these variables in real time in order to evaluate the behavior of the program that is designed. It is embedded in most of the Microsoft Office products, so the management of its syntax allows to optimize and at the same time expand the functionalities of business solutions such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint
It has a Basic Object Oriented programming model, which although it allows to optimize code writing, does not cover all the functionalities of the Object Oriented paradigm.
It is not suitable for large applications, such as: multimedia, video games, graphic editors.
Some functionalities that are basic, such as assigning the color of the letter of a command button or the behavior of self-completion of the detachable lists like Combo Box, have to be implemented through code, when in other development environments these functionalities they are handled in the design template directly.
Your source code is not exportable to platforms other than Windows
Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Visual Studio Review
I have been mostly using this program for student purposes. I study Computer Technologies and I needed a software where to code my programs and one lecturer show me VS when I was for the second year, and since then I do not want to use another program for developing software. I just enjoy the work with VS - it brings me happiness and comfort when I work with it.
I pretty recommend it, because it is worth program, it has free versions, which are perfect for juniors, and it is very powerful though, also it is with very pretty and intuitive design and the programs makes you feel comfortable when working with it.
1. It is very easy to install.
2. It supports a variety of programming languages you can use in your projects - from desktop Applications, to Web Applications, C based programes and much more.
3. I like how tabs and panels are organized - everything is grouped and you can easily find what you want.
4. There is an entire search engine, which searches all the functionalities of Visual Studio, in case you cannot find something.
5. It works pretty well, even on slow performance PC's.
6. You can build very powerful projects with this program.
7. There are different versions - for the purposes of students, of junior developers, through small bussiness and for the big bussiness.
8. Very Good intellisense.
9. In every latest version of VS, you write fewer code - it becomes easier to do it - just with some combinations, or snippets, or embeded hints.
10. Very pleasurable to write and read code in the editor.
11. You can even capture the resources your program uses.
12. There is a debugger, which is very cool and good working.
13. There is a dark mode - even you can download different themes, which can protect your eyes when working for long hours with the program - they almost reduce the white spaces, and make the colors look greater, with better contrast and with care for your eyes.
Nachteile: For my purposes I haven't experience any difficulties or problems with the program, in order to have any negative oppinion for the program.