Wer nutzt diese Software?
Dank seiner Flexibilität kann sich LogicalDOC verschiedenen Bedürfnisse anpassen. Unsere Kundschaft ist sehr vielfältig, dazu zählen Banken, Gesundheitswesen, Maschinenbauindustrie und mittlere Kommunen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung55 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2006
LogicalDOC hilft jeder Art von Organisation auf der ganzen Welt, die Kontrolle über ihr Dokumentenmanagement zu gewinnen, mit besonderem Fokus auf schnellem Abruf von Inhalten und Geschäftsprozessautomatisierung. Unsere Lösung ermöglicht deinem Team, jegliche Mengen von Dokumenten zu erstellen, zu bearbeiten und zu koordinieren. Mit LogicalDOC wirst Du die Zusammenarbeit und Produktivität über eine Webschnittstelle der nächsten Generation erhöhen, in Microsoft Office und Outlook integrieren und automatisch aus gemeinsam genutzten Ordnern importieren.
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Optische Zeichenerkennung (OCR)
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für LogicalDOC
Bewertet am 23.1.2017
LogicalDOC is a good product, but some features can be added/improved.
1. Full text indexing of mail attachments is a most much-requested missing feature. LogicalDOC can index attachments but only if the're archived separately from their "mother" (e-mail header+body). This is an inconvenient limitation. Other products like Hummingbird eDocs 100% support this feature.
2. Another missing feature in the Business edition is a simple e-mail notification to a group of subscribers in case that some document is updated/added. This feature is supported by Enterprise version, but IMHO a simple notification is something that cannot be considered "Enterprise".
3. The Android app interface is really prehistoric.
4. Password protection (added to latest version) is an intereting option but it has really implemented in an embryonic state. For example
- password is not asked when a user access a document by a download "ticket"
- I was unable to find an option to disable access to password feature
- If I'm not wrong, even the admin cannot remove a password from a protected document without knowing that password. I hope that these suggestions can improve your product. Best regards. Marco
Active Directory integraction
Not optimal full text indexing
One push button backup is a paid feature
Outlook client can be improved
Some missing minor features
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von LogicalDOC an 3.2.2017
We value the feedback Mr. Pozzi has provided and greatly appreciate the opportunity to respond to him. The review that lead Mr. Pozzi to write in an unprofessional way is due to the fact that they recently had to pay a small penalty for late support renewal. They were alerted in time, but they stated they won't pay. Then they come later and wanted to activate again their expired support. We are really sorry but our policies are applied at the same way to all the customers.
Regarding the objections:
1. Fulltext indexing works correctly and the user was happy with it
2. What is in the Business is a commercial decision
3. Subjective and not motivated
4. Thanks, we will take care of this
We thank Mr. Pozzi for his business and hope to continue to help Elevia in it's document management projects.
Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Easy to implement and use
Kommentare: Overall, tech support is very good addressing issues when they arise, but we have had very few issues with our installation and we love the product! Since we have a lot of documents and especially emails to file daily by several people, this product fulfills the requirement of being easy to use and maintain. Product support of the technical aspect of the database is always quickly addressed, but I feel there are many more features of the software I could be using but am not able to determine how to use them or in what situation to use them (I am NOT a tech-oriented person!), but that seems typical with many softwares. Since we are a small company, we are unable to spend a lot on individualized product training but I would love to attend a user conference and network with other users. The company has provided some user references to contact but I have not had any luck in having contacts return my calls.
Vorteile: My co-workers loved that it looks like a typical folder filing system. I personally love the add-ons that allow filing directly to the database from Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, word etc.) and the "edit with Office" feature. It's very easy to set implement and easy to use. It addresses our concerns for data privacy since we have our own cloud version maintained by LogicalDoc at a VERY affordable price.
Nachteile: I would like to have the option to file Acrobat pdfs directly to the database similar to Microsoft products. I feel that product documentation could be more robust and I have needed to create my own user initial set-up and training documentation to enable users to utilize the system without my intervention.
Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Great product, exceptional support
Kommentare: We have 7 different sites and we had terrible issues with disconnected network shares, and muddled security through active directory. Not to mention documents being lost or overwritten. Nobody knew where to find anything, so we had so many duplicated documents and illogical folder structures. We have rationalised our entire organisational structure, and we use folder templates a lot to ensure we don't get into a mess again. We can pull documents into the repository via email and we can integrate with other systems. Using version control and rebuilding our security model from the ground up has improved efficiency.
Vorteile: Before we implemented LogicalDOC there was a lot of resistance and opposition to such a big change in working practice. It was only a matter of weeks before users were telling me how happy they were and how easy it was. The interface is very intuitive - users understand immediately what they are looking at. It integrates with Office, so we just carry on using the same tools as before. Remote access is a breeze, and we have integrated it with our staff intranet. Now we have proper version control, we don't have documents being overwritten and we can manage duplication and organisation centrally. Finally, the support provided by LogicalDOC is second to none. I can't stress how important it is to have a skilled, responsive support team to call on in times of need.
Nachteile: As with any "cloud" based technology, reliance on browsers. LogicalDOC used to work very well in Chrome, but we are having issues with that. Easy enough to provide access to alternative browsers, but it does interfere with productivity.
Bewertet am 16.7.2017
Logicaldoc is a great document management solution for small and medium enterprises. Very scalable
Kommentare: The software has greatly improved business processes within organizations that we have rolled it out. One case in point was an organization that had 800,000 pages scanned from different files. Using Logicaldoc the organization was able to index all these pages and currently they are able to reference all their files with the comprehensive search functionality of the system. The organization has managed to free over 200 square feet of storage space where the file registry was and now all the files have been moved to a remote location. Processes that required referencing of files used to take 2 days but with logicaldoc, clients are served immediately.
Vorteile: I love the ease of use of the software and also the short learning curve. Installation takes utmost 30 minutes for any administrator with basic IT skills. The drag and drop of documents into the drop spot also makes upload of documents very easy for any organization. Logicaldoc also allows easy updates of the software which ensures organization's stay with the latest software. We have had the software in our organization for nearly a year with no regrets of this investment.
Nachteile: The biggest challenge we have had with the software is lack of a backup package with initial installation. Backup addon costs the same as the business license which does not make alot of sense. Handling of duplicates also is a challenge and versioning though this might be a user challenge rather than the software itself.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von LogicalDOC an 11.8.2017
Backup utility is not embedded in the standard product because you might want to use your own backup infrastructure. No one of the known DMS available in the market provide an embedded backup tool and the majority of them nor provide it for payment.
Of course, we provide a professional incremental Backup tool whose price is fixed and independent from the license, since you have a very small installation the price of the Backup tool is comparable with your license price, but in general this is not the case.
Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Full Featured Document Management System for a reasonable price
Kommentare: At implementation, we expected to put our complete document repository in the system. As stated, based on the functionality a few years ago, we cut back our implementation and only used the system for our accounting data.
- The basic features of the system work well
- When we implemented the system a few years ago, we tried using it to manage our office documents but did not like the workflow required to edit documents. My recollection is documents needed to be downloaded for editing and could not be done right from the interface. This may have changed - I can not comment on the current version as I have not looked at those features recently.
- We use the system to store our accounting documents - the system works very well for that - we have no complaints
- We store the documents and add tags to them for classification
- When I've needed support, they were very helpful in solving my issues. Sometimes, the time zone difference gets in the way of quicker support
- I've had issues with the search features not returning the expected results
- The process to update the application could be easier
- We tried to reduce the number of users and were not allowed to do.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von LogicalDOC an 12.4.2019
Thanks for giving us your feedback. LogicalDOC is quite the only document management system that gives you different search types with capability to queue them to better filter your contents. If you do not find the right content with the fulltext, we suggest to try with the parametric search.