Über Nexonia Expenses

Automatisierte Arbeitszeitnachweise, Spesenabrechnungen und Reisen mit branchenführenden Integrationen.

Erfahre mehr über Nexonia Expenses

I also appreciated the integration with major accounting systems, which streamlined the expense management process.

Bewertungen zu Nexonia Expenses

Nexonia Expenses hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 645 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nexonia Expenses bereits verwendet?

Abimbola
Abimbola
Customer Support Team Lead in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia has set a gold standard.

I love Nexonia for its simplicity and the fact it is highly customizable. It is cloud-based and therefore perfect for mobile management of staff expenses in my organization.I love the approval workflow , and how Nexonia integrates seamlessly with our inhouse ERP tools. I love the quality of the mobile app. Majority of my colleagues at work have never had a cause to use Nexonia on desktop and this proves how well the smartphone app has been effective.This is great for measuring mileage for tasks and subsidized meals which we all never seem to get enough of at work. I love the quality of support Nexonia offers my organization. On every occasion ,when I have reached out to the Nexonia team , I always got to talk to an human being. This is rare for software firms who seem to always want to over automate their support structure.Therefore I will say Nexonia is setting a good standard.

Linking my personal debit card to Nexonia always seem to be an hurdle ,and not just for me but also for most of my colleagues at work.

Lisa
CFO in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our Positive Experience with Nexonia Expenses

Kommentare: Since we have multi-level approval process, we can be sure that our purchases are correctly recorded and our funds are being spent according to company policy. It helps us have visibility to all our card transactions and helps to control company costs. It has also helped to shorten our monthly financial close and saved time for office personnel who would otherwise manually enter transactions.

Having a product that is easy to use for both field techs and office professionals has been a big benefit. Our users can submit expenses on the go via the mobile app or on the computer web version.

Most of the time sync errors indicate what needs to be corrected so that it can successfully transfer to the ERP, but sometimes there are sync errors that are difficult to pinpoint. Nexonia support always helps us get to resolution if that is the case.

Dylan
VP in Kanada
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expense Reports

Kommentare: I can not comment on cost - as it is corporately paid for, nor can I comment on support, as when I have an issue I go to our internal team.
We did get trained on the system by a representative - who was likeable and enthusiastic. Pleasant experience.
Overall: I would not purchase this on my own.
It is "jumpy", so when you try to navigate between columns of expenses or time sheets you often have to reselect multiple times - which really makes it slow. This also means there is the likelihood for errors and as such it seems you not only have to complete the entry but review to make sure it didn't "jump" and have an item get miscategorized.
The "copy" functions which should allow you to copy the categories from week to week - don't work well either. This is tiresome as then one if forced to do everything that the copy function is supposed to assist with.
I have had a few service interruptions. I did not inquire to our internal support - as the message that came up when my time sheets and expenses were lost indicated that there was an issue with your site and to please come back later. It would have been of benefit if you have provided a suggestion as to how long the site would be down, or given the option to be notified when come back. Some work was lost, which was also a pain.
We have had various problems submitting information and getting items approved. These were not individual issues, but across the organization. So - I can not validate if that was NEXONIA or in part the integration with our company.
The integration with AMEX is cool - but it does chose the wrong categories, so I still have to edit them. This could be a result of our team having too many sub categories.
Sorry that this isn't very positive comments, but it truly looked like a good platform, but is just not client friendly.....yet :) I do not need to have this feedback posted - that is not my intent. I rather you just use the information to improve the platform.

please see first section - amex integration - and it looks to have the right "thinking" behind what an app should do

Please see first section difficult to use jumpy creates errors because of the above credit card integration - miss categorizes System outages with no way to be notified when it is back on line and no time estimate - happene don the weekends, so I was going to call - but there was no support available at the time

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adding receipts in real-time is straightforward, and storage is unlimited

Kommentare: My experience with this program has been flawless for the past two years. It's an easy way to keep track of my weekly hours. It accomplishes the task set forth for it. Ensures a smooth approval procedure and decentralized credit card reconciliation, both of which benefit our internal auditors.

Keeping track of all your spending is simple with Nexonia. You may view prior expenses, unfiled expenses, as well as other information. Adding receipts and keeping track of all submissions is also a breeze. For our team, Nexonia has been a huge asset. It has helped to reduce the number of receipts that have been lost.

The tax calculator and various fields made it a bit tough to input the total sums at first, but I gradually got the hang of it. The process of adding reimbursements was a bit of a learning curve for me, so I wasn't sure how easy it was to use at first.

Ramin
Ramin
Digital Instructor in Polen

I love the mobile application

I think Nexonia Expenses is already a leader in the expense management applications on the market. Till last month I didn't use its mobile app for iPhone, but later I saw it is really helpful and simple to use. And everything is working smoothly as a desktop version. It designed graphically and you can see not only your expenses and also where did you spend some amount with a map and other attached files. You can add manual spending and of course, it will calculate your expenses from credit cards.

It took a long time to explain the whole interface to our staff. And otherwise, we didn't experience any negative sides of Nexonia. Thanks for that kind of service.

Jacob
Jacob
Finance & Information Systems Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen

A good and functional solution for expense management

Kommentare: Saves us hours as month on expense management (corporate credit cards)
Its not the most user friendly platform. Its definitely functional, but it will always take training.

This solution has saved us hours each month collecting and organizing receipts. We've gone from taking 5 hours a week to 1 hour a week really working with credit card receipts.

I've seen some competitors have a little better UI, but may not have the same features.

Global Commercial Finance Analyst in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia for a Medium/Small Company

Kommentare: Getting expenses in within the 30 day deadline is much easier now. You and submit, review, and approve all from the the phone app!

This software made expense submitting and reviewing a breeze! The phone app made submitting expenses on the go very easy for travelers.

Nothing! We went from doing mailed in/paper expenses to Nexonia and it was the best decision we made!

Krupa
Krupa
Underwriter in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love it

Kommentare: It’s great

This makes expensing work costs so much easier

Nothing I think it is amazing and so helpful

Daniel
Daniel
Consultor ADF in Venezuela
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our nexonia

Kommentare: Expenses are now more striking, has color thanks to the expenses of Nexonia.

We implemented the use for some of our customers, who needed a web / mobile tool to take orders for their logistics. Reports, detailed mileage, tracking and important annotations are now reality with Nexonia's expenses.

The mobile application has some instability when loading content and performing small calculations. Of the rest we are satisfied and our customers are also satisfied.

Shawn C.
Shawn C.
Director, Analytics Enablement in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use expense and time reporting

Super intuitive. I've used a number of expense and time reporting platforms before at past jobs and this is one of the easiest. I actually skipped my company's tutorial on how to use it and still managed to figure everything out without a problem!

Well, nobody really LIKES doing expense reports so I wish I didn't have to at all. ;) I also think the receipt uploading process is a little clunky.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

HORRENDOUS SERVICE THEY DO NOT RESPOND and OVERCHARGE WITH BILLING ERRORS

Kommentare: Worst customer service. I have been trying to resolve a billing issue for 6 months where they overcharged us. You CANNOT speak to a human being. No one has responded to me.

The product is fine but their non-existent customer service more than offsets that benefit.

Customer service in response to over charging. They still have not responded to query and resolution of overcharging that occurred six months ago. At best its terrible customer service, at worst its fraudulent.

Andrew
Video Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A helpful tool for keeping track of project expenses!

Kommentare: I like how easy it is for new users to pick up and use Nexonia. It's easy to figure out, and does a lot of the leg work for you. My favorite feature is getting an auto-generated list of expenses based on my credit card history. Before, I was manually entering the amounts for each expense, which at least doubled the time it took to log expenses. With Nexonia, every transaction on my card is automatically in the system. And I love that I can drag and drop receipt pics without having to go through an upload process. Once the receipts are online, I can link/unlink and group multiple receipts to the same expense entry, which has been very useful for the way my receipts are sometimes generated (such as different receipts for itemized segments of a single transaction). I also like that I can log expenses on the road with the mobile app. It has at times shown a delay in syncing with my online profile, but otherwise is a very useful app for tracking expenses in real time and not having to worry about coming back from a business trip with a lot of reporting to do. My only nitpick is that there does not seem to be a way to make edits to multiple expense entries at the same time. For example, if I have ten transactions for a single project, especially when they are going to be logged to the same category in that project, I have to go through and make the same drop down selections for each individual entry. I would like instead to be able to "copy/paste" the entry's profile or simply select multiple transactions and edit the elements in one window. That kind of feature would really make this software top notch, and save me even more time than the software already has. But overall I'm a big fan of the software and how it organizes and tracks our expenses.

The drag-and-drop feature for receipts, auto-generated entries linked to my credit card, the option to use the mobile app, and the ability to group multiple receipts to one entry.

There is not a way to make multiple edits to entries with identical profiles. Either a template or a way to edit any items that are selected would be an extremely useful feature.

Rebecca
Characterization & Metrology Lead in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rebecca's Review

Kommentare: I manage my departments finances through this program. It is very easy to use once you learn how. I love how each person can send their receipts directly to Nexonia!

I like how this software allows each person to send their receipt directly to Nexonia and the current months report. I love how easy it is to see who has what card transactions and create an entry from that or you can go to the receipt and link it to a card transaction to create the entry.

I don't like how long it takes for each transaction to reach the Nexonia software. I can get the product and receipt before the transaction even reaches the Nexonia software. Although I don't believe that this is solely Nexonia's fault. The other thing that I would change is the linking of receipts to transactions, once the receipt is linked it would be nice if it was completely removed from the receipts list, although if you have two transactions with one receipt you need to link them both (the two transactions) to the same receipt, so you would have to send the same receipt to Nexonia twice, so I can understand why it is the way it is.

Afton
Assistant Controller in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia Makes Expenses a Breeze

Kommentare: Over the last three years, Nexonia has taken us from a company relying on paper reconciliations to a fully-automated paperless system. It's incredibly easy to set up reporting structures, approve and edit expenses, and keep accurate receipt records. Additionally, Nexonia integrates with QuickBooks Online so once expenses are approved, getting them into QuickBooks is just a click of the button.

QBO integration. Ease of use. Everything is customizable so that you are always getting the information you need from employees regarding what the expense was for. Ability to code on the go with the app and save receipts for later makes this a great software for companies with employees who do a lot of traveling. Constant updates to the system fixing bugs and adding new features.

Most of the things that bothered us about the software have been fixed over time - including coding multiple expenses at once and easier receipt capture.

Brook
Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product with friendly user application

Kommentare: I've been using Nexonia for approximately 2 years and really enjoy how easy it has been to log expenses and categorize spending. The mobile phone applications have been extremely helpful in capturing needed receipts and categorically assigning expenses

-User friendly/intuitive -Mobile phone application (receipt recording)

-Navigating between expense reports can be a challenge -Should consider adding a "default" setting so users can choose a default client/project when assigning expenses; too often I've assigned project expenses to the wrong client/project when a default setting would have been helpful

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Nexonia Expense Reporting Mobile App has dramatically simplified my weekly expense reporting.

Kommentare: Nexonia Expense reporting saves me time and heartache by allowing me to submit my expenses as I incur them. I am able to quickly upload all work-related receipts and never have to worry about keeping track of a pile of printed receipts again.

I love that this software has a fully integrated mobile app. I use it most often when I travel for work and am able to easily submit my expense report receipts in real time. This saves me so much time and effort as I no longer have to keep up with every receipt until the end of the week.

The only thing I don't love about this software is that it can be slightly tedious adding notes and comments to my expense reports. If I cover the cost of lunch for 5 people on my team, I have to manually type in each team members name. If the software platform could integrate a database of current employees this would streamline part of my expense reporting process.

Matt
Security Engineering Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service, even better customer support

Kommentare: Nexonia is a fantastic app that is very straight forward and easy to use. The ability to due expense reports on the road is huge.

Quick, easy, straight forward process and UI.

The Web version of the reports, when approving reports, often has the dollar value of the report off the edge of the window. I need reduce the browser resolution from 100% to something smaller to see the entire line in the view.

Kenton
Director of Operations in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product but needs some refinement

Kommentare: It's a good overall product. We moved to Blackbaud's Expense Management because they are our Accounting system and it is automatically incorporated into that system. With Nexonia, we had to upload a file of transactions for the credit card and treat it as a Journal Entry - labor intensive.

I love that it connects a live feed to our bank account and credit cards. I also like that the implementation team worked closely with us to create reports that could be uploaded into our accounting system.

The credit card feed sometimes misses transactions and sometimes duplicates transactions. This means that we have to pay close attention to verify the feed against the card statement. I also don't like the way you have to link receipts to expenses. Viewing the receipts is not intuitive and they appear very small not easily allowing the user to be able to clearly identify the receipt. Posting to various departments is also challenging as it doesn't allow you to post to more than one during a session.

Joel
USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It Has Promise...

Kommentare: There are still some inconsistencies between the mobile and desktop versions of the product. When you upload a receipt, for example, to add to a report later, you can input a memo on what the receipt was for. When it comes time to link that receipt to a Credit Card expense, for example, the memo field never auto-populates with the information you've already entered. The most frustrating thing at this point, is the fact that it takes many days, and sometimes WEEKS, for my credit card transactions to be pulled into the application. For the past few months, we have had to contact support to have those transactions pushed through, so that I can submit my expenses to accounting on time. In this day and age, that shouldn't happen.

Receipt capture with my phone is my favorite part; no more holding on to paper receipts.

Card transactions are VERY slow to post to the application, which slows down our efforts to get expenses submitted to accounting on time.

Jaclyn
Admin in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Nexonia

Kommentare: Overall this has been helpful software for our company. There are Cons listed below that hope will eventually be worked out.

It keeps us pretty organized.

I wish there was better search features. I also wish that I could tag expenses easier and with multiple tags, to be able to find them later. There are also issues when cropping receipts, usually I cannot. I also have issues when trying to print receipts on transactions that are sent to me for approval. They do not print correctly. Additionally, email notifications do not have enough information in them; I wish they included all the account codes and memo.

Hemant
PV Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A good tool used to generate the expense reports

This tool is very good as it reduces the paperwork. Earlier our company used to do everything on paper but now we have moved to this tool. A great paper saving utility. The work speed got increased. Easy to operate.

The format of the receipts can be improved as the size is very small and is not user-friendly. Rest of this things are good in this tool.

Christopher
Account Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Easy to use software; expense items load and synch quickly; very user friendly. App is responsive and can be used by even novice to the software.

user friendly software; easy to navigate; has everything we need

all pros

Benjamin
Director of Opeartions in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia Review

Kommentare: As someone who both submits and approves expense reports, I appreciate the ease of use this product offers. I can do everything from the mobile device app, including approve expenses (while viewing their receipts). What does this mean? My people get paid more quickly, and my to-do list is less cluttered. Submitting reports is just as simple, capture the image of the receipt, categorize and submit; all without having to navigate out of the mobile app. The desktop version is likewise very intuitive. With their drag-and-drop interface to attach receipt files, submitting expense reports is a breeze.

The mobile functionality, and the ease of the desktop software

When attaching a receipt from the mobile platform, linking a receipt is not as intuitive as it is on the desktop (though still quite easy).

Ivan
Manager of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth Process

Kommentare: Nexonia provides us a smooth process for documenting our times and expenses weekly. It is a very user friendly application both in the mobile and desktop versions.

I prefer the mobile application Vs. the Desktop but I imagine it is a personal preference. Very user friendly in both regards.

It can be challenging to document recurring expenses monthly - For example: I have a mobile hot spot monthly expenditure that doesn't require a new receipt every month - It would be nice to be able to pull up a saved expense and submit it as a new expense.

USA

Expense Reporting is great!

Kommentare: The online version of Nexonia Expense Reporting is great. You can link multiple credit cards so most items can be added automatically without having to manually enter each expense.