Über Nexonia Expenses

Automatisierte Arbeitszeitnachweise, Spesenabrechnungen und Reisen mit branchenführenden Integrationen.

Erfahre mehr über Nexonia Expenses

Nexonia is a good product overall. It makes easier to track costs and organize accounting more efficiently.

This means that we have to pay close attention to verify the feed against the card statement. I also don't like the way you have to link receipts to expenses.

Bewertungen zu Nexonia Expenses

Nexonia Expenses hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 645 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nexonia Expenses bereits verwendet?

Abimbola
Abimbola
Customer Support Team Lead in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia has set a gold standard.

I love Nexonia for its simplicity and the fact it is highly customizable. It is cloud-based and therefore perfect for mobile management of staff expenses in my organization.I love the approval workflow , and how Nexonia integrates seamlessly with our inhouse ERP tools. I love the quality of the mobile app. Majority of my colleagues at work have never had a cause to use Nexonia on desktop and this proves how well the smartphone app has been effective.This is great for measuring mileage for tasks and subsidized meals which we all never seem to get enough of at work. I love the quality of support Nexonia offers my organization. On every occasion ,when I have reached out to the Nexonia team , I always got to talk to an human being. This is rare for software firms who seem to always want to over automate their support structure.Therefore I will say Nexonia is setting a good standard.

Linking my personal debit card to Nexonia always seem to be an hurdle ,and not just for me but also for most of my colleagues at work.

Lisa
CFO in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our Positive Experience with Nexonia Expenses

Kommentare: Since we have multi-level approval process, we can be sure that our purchases are correctly recorded and our funds are being spent according to company policy. It helps us have visibility to all our card transactions and helps to control company costs. It has also helped to shorten our monthly financial close and saved time for office personnel who would otherwise manually enter transactions.

Having a product that is easy to use for both field techs and office professionals has been a big benefit. Our users can submit expenses on the go via the mobile app or on the computer web version.

Most of the time sync errors indicate what needs to be corrected so that it can successfully transfer to the ERP, but sometimes there are sync errors that are difficult to pinpoint. Nexonia support always helps us get to resolution if that is the case.

Dylan
VP in Kanada
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expense Reports

Kommentare: I can not comment on cost - as it is corporately paid for, nor can I comment on support, as when I have an issue I go to our internal team.
We did get trained on the system by a representative - who was likeable and enthusiastic. Pleasant experience.
Overall: I would not purchase this on my own.
It is "jumpy", so when you try to navigate between columns of expenses or time sheets you often have to reselect multiple times - which really makes it slow. This also means there is the likelihood for errors and as such it seems you not only have to complete the entry but review to make sure it didn't "jump" and have an item get miscategorized.
The "copy" functions which should allow you to copy the categories from week to week - don't work well either. This is tiresome as then one if forced to do everything that the copy function is supposed to assist with.
I have had a few service interruptions. I did not inquire to our internal support - as the message that came up when my time sheets and expenses were lost indicated that there was an issue with your site and to please come back later. It would have been of benefit if you have provided a suggestion as to how long the site would be down, or given the option to be notified when come back. Some work was lost, which was also a pain.
We have had various problems submitting information and getting items approved. These were not individual issues, but across the organization. So - I can not validate if that was NEXONIA or in part the integration with our company.
The integration with AMEX is cool - but it does chose the wrong categories, so I still have to edit them. This could be a result of our team having too many sub categories.
Sorry that this isn't very positive comments, but it truly looked like a good platform, but is just not client friendly.....yet :) I do not need to have this feedback posted - that is not my intent. I rather you just use the information to improve the platform.

please see first section - amex integration - and it looks to have the right "thinking" behind what an app should do

Please see first section difficult to use jumpy creates errors because of the above credit card integration - miss categorizes System outages with no way to be notified when it is back on line and no time estimate - happene don the weekends, so I was going to call - but there was no support available at the time

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adding receipts in real-time is straightforward, and storage is unlimited

Kommentare: My experience with this program has been flawless for the past two years. It's an easy way to keep track of my weekly hours. It accomplishes the task set forth for it. Ensures a smooth approval procedure and decentralized credit card reconciliation, both of which benefit our internal auditors.

Keeping track of all your spending is simple with Nexonia. You may view prior expenses, unfiled expenses, as well as other information. Adding receipts and keeping track of all submissions is also a breeze. For our team, Nexonia has been a huge asset. It has helped to reduce the number of receipts that have been lost.

The tax calculator and various fields made it a bit tough to input the total sums at first, but I gradually got the hang of it. The process of adding reimbursements was a bit of a learning curve for me, so I wasn't sure how easy it was to use at first.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia Expenses Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Nexonia Expenses was positive. The platform provided an efficient and user-friendly solution for managing expenses. It streamlined the process of submitting and tracking expenses, saving me time and effort. The integration with accounting systems ensured accurate financial reporting. While there were occasional performance issues and room for improvement in customer support, my overall experience with Nexonia Expenses was satisfactory. It helped me maintain better control over expenses and improve financial management within my organization.

One of the things I liked most about Nexonia Expenses was its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. It made it easy to navigate through the platform and quickly submit and track expenses. The mobile app was particularly useful as it allowed me to capture receipts and manage expenses on the go. I also appreciated the integration with major accounting systems, which streamlined the expense management process. The robust reporting capabilities provided insights into spending patterns and helped me make informed financial decisions.

While Nexonia Expenses had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the occasional lag in the system. There were instances where the platform experienced delays, especially during peak usage times. This could be frustrating when trying to submit or approve expenses within tight deadlines. Additionally, the customer support could be improved. There were times when I encountered technical issues or had questions, and the response time and resolution process could have been faster and more efficient.

Ramin
Ramin
Digital Instructor in Polen

I love the mobile application

I think Nexonia Expenses is already a leader in the expense management applications on the market. Till last month I didn't use its mobile app for iPhone, but later I saw it is really helpful and simple to use. And everything is working smoothly as a desktop version. It designed graphically and you can see not only your expenses and also where did you spend some amount with a map and other attached files. You can add manual spending and of course, it will calculate your expenses from credit cards.

It took a long time to explain the whole interface to our staff. And otherwise, we didn't experience any negative sides of Nexonia. Thanks for that kind of service.

Jacob
Jacob
Finance & Information Systems Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen

A good and functional solution for expense management

Kommentare: Saves us hours as month on expense management (corporate credit cards)
Its not the most user friendly platform. Its definitely functional, but it will always take training.

This solution has saved us hours each month collecting and organizing receipts. We've gone from taking 5 hours a week to 1 hour a week really working with credit card receipts.

I've seen some competitors have a little better UI, but may not have the same features.

Emily
Emily
Global Commercial Finance Analyst in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia for a Medium/Small Company

Kommentare: Getting expenses in within the 30 day deadline is much easier now. You and submit, review, and approve all from the the phone app!

This software made expense submitting and reviewing a breeze! The phone app made submitting expenses on the go very easy for travelers.

Nothing! We went from doing mailed in/paper expenses to Nexonia and it was the best decision we made!

Krupa
Krupa
Underwriter in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love it

Kommentare: It’s great

This makes expensing work costs so much easier

Nothing I think it is amazing and so helpful

Daniel
Daniel
Consultor ADF in Venezuela
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our nexonia

Kommentare: Expenses are now more striking, has color thanks to the expenses of Nexonia.

We implemented the use for some of our customers, who needed a web / mobile tool to take orders for their logistics. Reports, detailed mileage, tracking and important annotations are now reality with Nexonia's expenses.

The mobile application has some instability when loading content and performing small calculations. Of the rest we are satisfied and our customers are also satisfied.

Andrew
Video Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A helpful tool for keeping track of project expenses!

Kommentare: I like how easy it is for new users to pick up and use Nexonia. It's easy to figure out, and does a lot of the leg work for you. My favorite feature is getting an auto-generated list of expenses based on my credit card history. Before, I was manually entering the amounts for each expense, which at least doubled the time it took to log expenses. With Nexonia, every transaction on my card is automatically in the system. And I love that I can drag and drop receipt pics without having to go through an upload process. Once the receipts are online, I can link/unlink and group multiple receipts to the same expense entry, which has been very useful for the way my receipts are sometimes generated (such as different receipts for itemized segments of a single transaction). I also like that I can log expenses on the road with the mobile app. It has at times shown a delay in syncing with my online profile, but otherwise is a very useful app for tracking expenses in real time and not having to worry about coming back from a business trip with a lot of reporting to do. My only nitpick is that there does not seem to be a way to make edits to multiple expense entries at the same time. For example, if I have ten transactions for a single project, especially when they are going to be logged to the same category in that project, I have to go through and make the same drop down selections for each individual entry. I would like instead to be able to "copy/paste" the entry's profile or simply select multiple transactions and edit the elements in one window. That kind of feature would really make this software top notch, and save me even more time than the software already has. But overall I'm a big fan of the software and how it organizes and tracks our expenses.

The drag-and-drop feature for receipts, auto-generated entries linked to my credit card, the option to use the mobile app, and the ability to group multiple receipts to one entry.

There is not a way to make multiple edits to entries with identical profiles. Either a template or a way to edit any items that are selected would be an extremely useful feature.

Kathy
Asst. Director of Finance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kathy Plummer - Beta Theta Pi Fraternity

Kommentare: The time helps us a lot posting to different departments. It is important to for allocations at the end of each month to know where our employees are spending their time. The expenses have saved a lot of time for everyone. They can upload their receipts right away so loss of them has cut down 90%. We give them drop downs so the coding is actually done by them and more actuate.

The employee's takes ownership. We can give them options to chose from so less mistakes are made. I like that after an employee finish's they submit which then takes the information into approval, by the time it gets exported into our accounting software it is correct. I like that the time and expenses are done in the same manor.

The approval sections leave a little to be desired. You have to move back and fourth to see the amount compared to the coding. The picture of the attachment and picture of the receipts has a little to be desired, it takes more time than it should because of this.

Mark
Desktop and Mobile Support Specialist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Submission of Expenses / Integration with Quickbooks

Kommentare: As a end user who submits ~20 expense items per month the convenience and ease of use is unparalleled. We moved from a paper system previously that was quite cumbersome. The interface is user friendly and the all the various methods for acquiring the digital copy of the expense is great. I mainly drag and drop PDF formatted images to upload the expenses into my report and it works great every time. I also use the email feature to send expenses to my reports and it great for larger email formatted invoices.
I also appreciate the fact that I can leave a report half done if I need to track down a missing invoice or receipt and it saves everything done up to that point.
I also support the accounting team with the integration of Nexonia to Quickbooks - this can be a little challenging to setup but the support staff are very helpful and we have always managed to get our users setup.

Ease of adding and capturing receipts. Auto balancing and the way it handles split receipts. Ability of managers to see what is in a end users account - what is outstanding or remaining to be worked on.

Email receipts - having to back out of the report I am working on to have the receipts show up as available to attach to the expenses. Once you go back into the specific report again the emailed receipts show up just fine.

Marci
Program Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, essential, and efficient

Kommentare: This software has made it so my employer is not overpaying for my travel/incidental reimbursement. It is just as handy for remote employees as those working in the building. Easy and intuitive that volunteers use it as well as employees.

For mileage reimbursement- I love that you are able to input exact addresses and it figures the mileage. I know longer have to keep a logbook in my car and guesstimate when I forget to write things down. For meal reimbursement- for out of state travel it is a breeze. I no longer have to go online and find the State and the local reimbursement amount. It does all that for me! Whew! Major time saver! Receipts- I can easily upload receipts and no longer have to worry about turning them in: to whom, when, what attachments etc. I love Nexonia and wished we had it at every employer I've worked at in the past and I hope in the future!

I can't think of anything that needs to be improved.

Amy
Finance Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia Increases Efficiency

Kommentare: Nexonia has been very positive for our Team. It has helped to cut down on lost receipts.

Nexonia helped our team cut down on the time spent entering credit card receipts. It took alot of the burden off of the Finance Team and spread it amongst our card holders. It integrates with our Accounting software easily.

Uploading receipt pictures can sometimes be time consuming especially when using a PC and not a mobile device.

Brittany
Principal in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Partner Review of Expense Reporting

Kommentare: We love Nexonia and recommend it to our clients however, as of recently things seem to be getting less organized. For example, billings were done a month late and incorrectly. Granted, they were willing to fix it however, it just seems things have gotten a bit hectic for them. Lastly - i have been waiting months for them to fix the integration for JEs to Intacct. I haven't felt the urgency to get this issue addressed.

Ease and on my phone

Receipts are hard to find sometimes and could be easier. Card feeds are not consistent - we sometimes end up with duplicates and/or are missing charges - this needs to be improved.

Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Customer Support is Horrific

Ease of use to end users. Mobile App is good.

Customer Support is terrible. They don't respond for days and it is impossible to reach anyone if you have an emergency. Support was much better before the merger with Emburse. After being a customer for 10 + years, it's time to look for a new solution.

Richatd
USA

Mobile app is great

Kommentare: I travel 50% and found the Mobile version is by far easier than the desktop version; used on a daily basis and great to use while on the go.

Quick to use Integration with camera Sync is fast Email receipts is good

Desktop is cumbersome Mobile version: needs to have a way to import an album of receipts Search method in credit card by name and amount

Managing Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia-Consero Review

Kommentare: pretty easy to use from my phone for expenses, not so much on time tracking
could use approval reminders but if you select that it sends everything, more selection here would be nice

see above

see above, sometimes approvals can get mixed up and show my time is not approved but my supervisor doesn't show it in his queue

Philip
European Account Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia Expenses simplify my work life

Kommentare: I've now got into the habit of doing my expenses daily as the mobile app is so easy and straight to use. It's saved me so much time allowing me to be more available for my clients.

It's so easy and straight to use, I can almost do my expenses in my sleep

The only issue is the available on my phone when I have to delete stuff so I can take a photo of the expense receipt. However to be clear that's not a criticism of the software but the hardware I'm using .

Richard
NYC Strategic Accounts in USA

Nexonia Expense Report Review

Kommentare: it just makes expense reporting easier. It is easy to record the expense item, it ties into my contacts and it is easy to attach the receipt

its easy, fast & accurate

I called into u guys a few times but your customer service needs work. Disappointed

Bhanu
Java Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nexonia Expense Reports

1) One of the best organized software to report expenses. 2) Good Sync between the mobile application and web app. 3) Easy to report expense as you make purchase. 4) Mobile app really makes handy to report expenses from anywhere.

1) Can sync better with low internet speed. 2) Mobile app UI can be improved.

Augusto
SE in Mexiko

Good application

Kommentare: Love mobile application, use it every day. In my experience it the perfect way to quickly set your expenses.

I like the mobile application they way you can just take a photo.

sometimes it is very slow

Calin
Director of Technology in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

makes my life easier

Kommentare: I used it often for all the business expenses. It is very easy to use and gives you an instant access to the app via the app. You just have to take a picture of the receipt and it is in the system.

Connects with my business credit card. I don't have to keep all the papers / invoices. It is syncs with the phone app. has different levels of approval.

Sometimes is hard to move some receipts from one report to another if the initial one was submitted even if the invoices are not linked to any expenses.

Ania
HR Manger in Kanada
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product, excellent support

Love that this product makes creating expenses super easy.

I would not change anything about this product.