Emburse Certify Expense Erfahrungen

Über Emburse Certify Expense

Verwalte den Spesenmanagementprozess deines Unternehmens mit der automatisierten webbasierten Spesenlösung von Certify.

Erfahre mehr über Emburse Certify Expense

The best part is that Certify allows you to keep all travel expenses documented and accounted for, such as cost of cabs/Ubers & cost of dining.

You need to upload receipts one by one, but they don't filter into the same report. It's very manual and I dread creating expense reports at the end of any trip because it just takes me forever.

Bewertungen zu Emburse Certify Expense

Emburse Certify Expense hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.279 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Emburse Certify Expense bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.279)

Athena
Athena
Senior Expense Administrator in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Emburse Makes Life Easy

Kommentare: We realized both a tangible return on investment financially, we have also achieved a return on investment through increased time management and productivity that Emburse Certify Expense allowed. A typical dedicated approver could review an average of 30 paper submissions compared to an average of 80 electronic submissions.

The software is simple and user friendly. Repetition helps our users become comfortable. Submissions are instant and time spent both creating the submission and approving the expense has been considerably reduced. Emburse Certify Expense truly makes life easier for all!

We would love to see a complete remodel of the mobile app and interface. The mobile app is wonderful for taking photos but does make it harder to complete reports, especially if there are any errors that require attention. The mobile app also still seems to miss some taxes on hotels, shorting the submitter unless caught by the approver. The website itself, the desktop version, experiences high traffic and lag times, resulting in time outs or complete errors. While reporting this issue to the Support Side, I've only encountered one unhelpful representative but the majority of the time our support emails are handled quickly and professionally. The website issues haven't been as severe in the month of November at time of review, so perhaps they've made some upgrades or changes internally that resolved the issue.

Mohamed Salah
Project Manager in Tunesien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost-Effective Expense Management Tool

Kommentare: I've been using Emburse Certify Expense for a few months now and I'm very happy with the results. It's a comprehensive and cost-effective expense management tool that makes it easy to track my spending, set budgets, and receive expense reports. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and I haven't had any issues with the service. I would highly recommend Emburse Certify Expense to anyone looking for a reliable and cost-effective expense management solution.

I've been using Emburse Certify Expense for the past few months and I am very pleased with the results. It is a comprehensive expense management tool that makes it easy to track my spending, set budgets, and receive expense reports. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the cost is very reasonable compared to similar tools on the market. I'm very happy with the service and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and cost-effective expense management solution.

The only downside to Emburse Certify Expense is that it doesn't have a mobile app. This is a bit inconvenient since it would be nice to have the ability to access the service from a mobile device. Other than that, the service has been great and I haven't had any other issues.

Antwort von Emburse

letztes Jahr

Hi Mohamed Salah, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of Emburse Certify! I wanted to let you know that we do have a mobile app you can utilize. You can learn more and download it, here: https://www.certify.com/products-services/features-and-benefits/certify-mobile-app Thank you!

Randy
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Could be good, but isnt

Kommentare: Im going to make this kind of short.... I was lied to in the sales process, implementation dropped the ball continually. They have zero followup when you have an issue. My implementation coach and even the implementation manager I had to speak with never followed up with me. Oh did I mention they have an implementation fee they bring up just before you sign with them? Its not cheap. But they'll "discount" it. Due to being lied to during sales, I had to figure out how Certify worked instead of it just working for me. I had to re-enter my credit cards 3 times, and I had 15 credit cards. I had to call the bank to get individual logins for all my credit cards. I have 25 very unhappy users and one irate admin (me). The import into quickbooks did not go as promised as well. Due to all of this I now feel as if I know more about Certify than my salesman did when he sold me this crap. The app for the phone is pretty good, Android better than IOS I think. The Web application though is horrible, just horrible. The Layout is bad, you have to confirm simple things, but you can delete an expense with no more scrutiny. They have no way for you to recover deleted expenses. The have a Wallet and a Report, you cannot edit most fields in the wallet, you have to move expenses into a "draft report" then move them back into your wallet! Its about a 10 click process just to change the amount of a receipt or change a category- very important things, heres the procedure lol. 1) Check expense(s) in wallet
2) Click Add to report,
3) Chose whether you want a new or existing report.
4) Confirm that you want to do that.
5) Wait for the expenses to load(which can take a while if you have a lot)
6) click edit
7) Edit the expense, click save (I'll give them this one)
8) Click the icon to open a menu
9) Click Send to wallet.
So 9 steps. There is an alternate way but you get to chose from a little window and you cant select multiple. So why do I have to leave the wallet to edit an expense? Oh and if you have a lot of receipts they remove the "merge" option. This matches your receipts with your CC charges automatically! But you cant have more than 100 or 150 lines of charges/expenses, they cant decide on which number, but its between there. So why would you make my life harder if I have MORE expenses? I hope this saves you from some hassle, expenses are tricky, this is my second go around wasting dozens of hours.

App is good to use

They dont know their system entirely. they will sell you something just to sell you. Their salesmen dont know the ins and outs.

Kyle
Assistant Controller in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Ease of use. You do not have to been tech savvy in order to use.

Lay out on the mobile app. It can come across as confusing because it looks different than the desktop version.

Bobby
Bobby
Client Success Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very effective expense management tool.

Kommentare: I use Certify when traveling for work and also to get office expenses like internet and phone reimbursed.

Certify is a very effective expense management tool. It’s incredibly easy to use and allows me to get my expenses reimbursed very quickly.

Nothing to dislike. Certify is intuitive and user friendly.

Daniel
Sr. Project Manager in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hit the Easy Button

Kommentare: Much more efficient than the prior system that Murphy utilized

Mobile and Desktop sync easily. Uploading receipts from the photo function is awesome.

Sometimes extra entry of receipt information is required but probably because we're still learning the software/app

Matthew
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

More efficient expense management

Kommentare: Provide adequate accountability by supervisors for corporate card expenditures, provides an efficient process to import into our accounting system.

It has saved so much time with managing our credit card expenses. Before certify, we were manually entering all card transactions.

The mobile app is glitchy, could be improved to provide a better mobile experience.

Alexis
Admin in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I like this product.

I think it is an easy way to input expenses to get reimbursed and it is very user friendly and easy to figure out and use.

I do not use it very extensively so I do not have any negative things to add on this product.

Kelly
Kelly
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Easy to use. The data exports well and they also offer analysis of spending.

It's glitchy with the automatic credit card imports. One day it'll work and then it won't. Also, the file size of the exported expense reports is sometimes too large and unable to be uploaded into our accounting software.

JANE
LTC Client Billing Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LTC CLIENT BILLING

EASY TO NAVIGATE FOR BUSINESS AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE. THIS SOFTWARE IS EASY TO NAVIGATE.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Emburse Certify Expense Review

Kommentare: My experience with Emburse Certify Expense has been positive. The software provided a user-friendly and efficient way to manage and track expenses. The streamlined process for creating and submitting expense reports, along with the mobile app for capturing receipts, made it convenient and time-saving. The real-time visibility into expense status and the ability to track reimbursement progress added transparency and improved communication. However, the limited customization options and reporting capabilities were areas that could be enhanced. Nonetheless, Emburse Certify Expense proved to be a valuable tool for managing and streamlining expense management processes.

One of the things I liked most about Emburse Certify Expense was its user-friendly interface and intuitive expense management process. The software made it easy to create and submit expense reports, capture receipts, and track reimbursement status. The mobile app was particularly useful, allowing me to capture receipts on the go and quickly upload them to my expense report. The integration with credit card transactions and automated expense categorization also simplified the process and saved me time. Additionally, the real-time visibility into my expense status and approval workflow provided transparency and efficiency.

Thing I liked least was the limited options for customization and advanced reporting. I found that the software lacked some advanced features for customizing expense policies and approval workflows to fit specific business needs. Additionally, while the reporting functionality provided basic insights into expenses, I would have appreciated more robust reporting options and advanced analytics to gain deeper insights into spending patterns and trends.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ceritify app and control software specifically targets and organizes our teams travel log and finance expense reports.

Kommentare: Our team experienced an immediate affinity for Certify as an application which we are using along side our current CRM
in order to organize , track , and to monitor travel compliant policy alterations for our yearly , very busy travel schedule.
Certify as such has become a concrete asset as we save on needless and potentially expensive travel costs.

We found that Certify readily integrates inside of our current Control Management Software quite efficiently and easily. Certify's own management team help sire us through this process which ultimately reduced our dependency on IT support which can be costly. Certify offers easy to use tools that allow our employees and resource allocation to create fine tuned reports designed to address monetary waste as well to increase cost efficiency. As advised by Certify's team, we are paying particular attention to travel mileage as well as incurred airfare. AP report generation is also available for our accounting in order to focus on reimbursable costs for each department or by employee.

We did notice occasional operational instability in the form of minor bugs with this program as well as the necessary synchronization that must be initialized by each employee per server , however overall these inconveniences were mitigated through intervention from Certify's capable client service department. They suggested quite effective work around solutions to keep our report flow steady and current.

Claudia
Office Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Union College review

Kommentare: We have 65+ credit card holders and using Certify makes it much easier for us to collect all the receipts and receive completed expense reports in a timely manner.

I like the Certify app and it's features - like taking pictures of the receipt right away. The online software was able to accommodate the many department account numbers and many categories that we use. It also made it easy for other individuals to be able to charge to a different department than their default department.

At first implementing Certify was difficult because our bank uses a 2nd party to process their credit cards and Certify also used a 2nd party company to process the charges. So, the two of them were not working well together. So, our Certify rep was most helpful in making it so that we could upload the charges monthly manually and it works great now.

Randal
Accountant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Certify Expense Reports

Kommentare: Some of the initial set up takes a little bit of time because if it is done wrong the errors will compound with time. Initial set up is key.

The software is easy to use, both for the back office and for the people out in the field. The processing of expense reports and the integration into out Quickbooks is much quicker than doing it all by hand.

We had some errors in the beginning of our use with Certify, in that the software would not allow us the ability to process credit card payments for some of our "Current Assets". I find this strange that nowadays with the use of credit cards for so much of purchasing in the world, that there would be a category of expenses that the software would not recognize. Certify was very helpful in tracking down this issue and explaining it to us.

Lauren
Director of Corporate Services in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Trinity Logistics

Kommentare: With Certify our expenses of booking travel are down and it is also an accountability tool in managing our travel policy.

This is a very intuitive easy to use software but the biggest Pro to this is their customer service. i can't say enough about their service especially on the travel side. Any problem we have ever had in the travel side was immediately taken care of. Very personable. As a user who does travel for the team almost weekly it is such a timer saver to have a service that keeps every ones information on file and provide you with every travel option on one screen. Booking travel is a breeze with certify and the reporting comes directly into the system without having to capture those travel receipts for air, hotel or rental cars.

Occasionally when you upload receipts it puts the receipt in as a separate entry. I have not figured out what I do to make that happen but it seems to do it most if I don't autofill my receipts. It's not a big issue but more of an annoyance when it happens. That said, its a great product.

Emmanuel
Project Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software When You Implement it Correctly

Kommentare: When I worked for a company that already had the software up and running and had time to work out the implementation bugs, it worked great. If you can try to include yourself in any focus groups or test cases during testing, so you can make sure that your regular expenses will be able to be entered.

As far as travel and expense software go, Certify is very easy to use. The first time onscreen prompts help you figure out how to enter expenses for reimbursements. I've used other mobile expense software, and I would have to say that Certify has the friendliest interface, and it is difficult to get wrong. The menus and layout make it easy to find current submissions, past reimbursements, and to update your profile.

I have worked at a company where we switched from one T&E software to Certify, and the experience was terrible. While the interface was great, there were too many steps required in order to enter an expenses. I would also have trouble when I tried to split an expense for a single charge, and had to contact my accounting department as well as Certify Support. It was determined that certain steps were overlooked when the initial implementation of the software was done, so it took an extra 2-weeks, before I could correct my error. Unfortunately for me, this pushed me into the window where the Credit Card I used got charged the interest for that month. I was of course paid back, but it was a hassle none the less.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Imburse Certify is great service for accounting ,Expense Managentment

Kommentare: Overall experience with the emburse certify Expense is amazing and exceptional as it has cutting edge solutions that make your accounting,expenses management, billing and Invoicing, accounts payable very. Easily and convenient.

It is the best solution for Intuitive expense management, travel management and accounts payable automation solutions if desired as it has in built to complement your organization's growth to deal. With all these powerful features.

The payment gateway or payments service. Such. PayPal , Skrill, Payoneer might have made it more useful though still it has best solutions for business needs .

Karen
Corporate Controller in Kanada
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Certify expense report usage

Kommentare: Certify has enabled us to reconcile our corporate credit cards easier and get receipts for the transactions. It has also improved the process of reimbursing our employees for expenses made on their personal credit cards.

The software is easy to use. We have a number of different people using the software and they are all able to figure it out. We are also getting a lot more receipts than we used to because it is easy for a picture to be taken and attached to the expense report.

We can't lock down departments based on the user so people can pick the wrong information. We review the coding before an expense report is approved, so this adds extra review time.

Victor
Project Manager in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Certify Expense helps save money

Kommentare: My overall experience with Certify Expense has been great. It has helped our company cut costs and survive in a harsh economic climate. We're in the Casino industry which has been hit hard during this time and we've still managed to stay afloat because of Certify Expense.

My favorite thing about Certify Expense is how simple it is to approve or deny expenses and we can add notes to explain the reasons for our decision. We handle several projects at once and Certify has helped us cut costs on travel, reduce spending on projects and we've reduced our finance department drastically which helped us save on labor expenses as well. Employees can manage their own travel plan and expenses but adhere to the limits set by management.

Customer service has been slow to respond to our requests and we often end up solving the issues on our own.

Madison
Employee Engagement in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Certify Employee Review

Kommentare: A huge business problem that certify has to help me to fix, is cutting unnecessary cost in our company. With its easy to use software, I was able to see what cost I could cut, therefore saving our company more money!

This software is really great. I provide all the snacks, office supplies, and other employee-related equipment to my team of about 120 employees. Therefore I use Certify a lot and its extremely easy to use. I love how I can just snap a photo an upload my receipt right after purchase to keep things in order. It also gives you tips and tricks if you mess up an expense. I would highly recommend this software to any companies that have company credit cards. It's very easy to learn and very easy to use!

There really is not a lot of things I dislike about Certfity. I use it every day and I find it a very easy product to use.!

Jon
Corporate Controller in Israel
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Certify

Kommentare: Certify is a huge step up from the prior software we were using. Integrates with our ERP and credit card provider to provide a pretty seemless experience

Product is easy to use, can be easily integrated with your ERP and credit card vendor. Mobile app works well

Reporting is somewhat limited without paying more for the dashboard

Richard
Economic Development Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Stuff Just Got Better

Kommentare: I have been using Certify for over two years. The system has always been easy to navigate and now they made it event FASTER to navigate adding and accounting for receipts as I am on the road! Thank you for making the upload of receipts and preparing expense reports a task that takes less time and mouse clicks!

My biggest challenge was the time it took to add receipts to expense reports while traveling. There were just too many steps to take from my iPhone. Now you have made it faster and easier to navigate this process!

None, you made t event better.

Merry
Accounts Payable Manager
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Certify used for Travel, Entertainment and P-card

Kommentare: Certify from a user perspective is easy to learn and use. The mobility tool to take images of receipts in easy to use. The quality of the receipt is good. The OCR technology does a pretty good job at reading the receipts. It is user friendly from a system administration perspective as well. It is click not code. There are simple changes that a system administrator can complete rather than needing to go back to IT to make coding changes. The response time from the helpdesk in fairly quick as well. The account rep/helpdesk was willing to answer my questions as I was learning how to support they system from a system administrator perspective.

How easy it is from a system administration and end user perspective to us.

We use the out of box solution. The is some company specific configuration. If there is a feature you would like, you may not always be able to get that feature. Certify will put it on a list and if enough customers request, they may make the change. I also understand that customizing a system to one company is difficult to support. In my experience with expense tools, customizing a system to a particular company is more difficult to support. Using the system the way Certify intended is a better road to travel.

Renee
Career Services Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Certify

Kommentare: Certify makes keeping up with business expenses really easy; from the user side and the approval side. I would definitely recommend this to any company.

I absolutely love Certify for tracking our business expenses. It is user friendly and just really easy to use.

This is the easiest expense tracking program that I have ever used. I really don't think there is anything I would change about it.

Easy to use expense tracking software with a large feature set.

Kommentare: Ability to keep track of expenses and get manager approval much easier for projects.

I like the ability to track expenses and submit them to your manager for approval. This keeps a record and avoid discrepancies in the future. Ability to have a mobile app is great as well.

The software layout can be improved, especially on mobile. The interface is hard to learn and required some training for our user base.