Über ezyVet

Cloudbasierte Software der nächsten Generation, die die Art und Weise verändert, wie Tierärzte ihre Praxis betreiben, und die Abläufe auf innovative Weise automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über ezyVet

To me this is double work and frustratingly inefficient.

Bewertungen zu ezyVet

ezyVet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 224 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ezyVet bereits verwendet?

Genel
Genel

EzyVet is great!

Kommentare: Utilizing ezyVet along with Smartflow has really helped to capture fees and ensure we are not losing income due to medical record keeping errors.

Being able to customize the software and use it to my needs was very important to us.

The set-up process takes a lot of time but is worth the effort. If you put in the time and energy your go-live day will be much smoother.

Antwort von ezyVet

Thank you for the great review, Genel. It's great to hear that you are enjoying the switch to ezyVet and the benefits of a strong partner ecosystem. We have some really exciting new developments in the pipeline, which will bring real value on the coal-front, so watch this space! Sincerely The ezyVet team

Denise
Office Manager in USA

Conversion to ezyVet Beneficial

EzyVet has been a game changer for our practice. It has significantly reduced the amount of time that our doctors need to write medical records. It has helped us streamline our workflow. It is much better integrated in terms of record management thus reducing double entry.

The appointment scheduling could use a bit of upgrading, particularly to avoid double booking. Also, it would be nice to be able to see client/patient notes when scheduling from the calendar.

Jin
Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product but kind of expensive.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I like it and do not regret going with ezyvet.

Very versatile and able to customize the product according to your practice.

Cost and some of the features are not perfect. It is hard to describe it here.

Quelle: GetApp

A Waste of Money in More Ways Than One! NOT User Friendly! Support Is Not there!!

Kommentare: Nightmare!! Implentars struggle with their own software, which left us hanging on many occasions while they tried to figure something out. I tried to have an automatic report delivered and ended up with over 8000 emails of the same report <--- That is not an exaggeration. EzyVet support had to disable the report totally because they too, couldn't stop their own software from reporting it. Then they had no answer as to why, or what happened. Once the 3 days of "Off-Site" implementation were done, (implementation was done via Zoom) we really were left to our own accord. Inventory has been the most enormous mess. The "Help" tab is useless! It's a word salad game! EzyVet has a communication breakdown with our in-house lab equipment. Something that we knew would have a learning curve and may drop us back on production for 30 days, has truly exceeded those thoughts and has hurt our bottom line.

Not sure at this time what the pros are.

It's not user-friendly- Inventory is a bloody nightmare- too many steps that need to be taken for some uses, leaving many ways for errors to occur or charges to be missed.

letztes Jahr

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you're having a bad experience with ezyVet. We're always looking to grow and learn to provide a valuable product for our customers. You're insights are important to us. If you're interested we can set up a meeting with the Support Team that can address all the issues you are facing. Or, feel free to email our Support Team, so they can get in touch with you at: feedback@ezyvet.com Best Regards, The ezyVet Team.

Petra
Vet Tech in USA
Tierarzt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life as vet tech very easy!

Kommentare: Great! I really enjoy most aspects of it and it makes a lot of sense.

Very user friendly for record keeping and I love the picture option for pets.

The bill takes a long time to view, especially the ones with lots of line items. Also needs a better section for medications that the patient is currently taking, including doses that may be changed when communicating with the veterinarian without seeing the patient.

Richard
Richard

Don't buy in.

Kommentare: One of the worst companies I have dealt with in business. They are in it for the money. They knowingly lock you in to a contract that you can't get out of. Then they do not complete their portion of any work but if there is a delay it is all on the user. Once you finish implementation, you are on your own to just figure it out.

The features they sold us on will be awesome if they worked. The ability to work between multiple sites. The ability to control inventory over multiple sites.

There is absolutely no help in setting the software up. They charge ALOT of money for this phase, but it is all DYI. The implementers don't know their own software. No two people can tell you the same thing. Most of the time they contradict themselves. You have to learn how to set up the software and use the software on your own by watching videos. The videos don't match what the implementers say, nor do they match the quizzes in the training. It does not do what they say it will do.

Antwort von ezyVet

Hello Richard, We are terribly sorry you did not have the experience you were after. Our onboarding team goes above and beyond to give new customers the best possible start to new software. Thanks for sharing your feedback. The ezyVet Team

Mark
Veterinarian in USA

Amazing features and ease-of-use

Efficiency of note taking, speed/ease of working from home, straightforward functionality and organization.

Not coordinating fully with all lab equipment (IDEXX is good, but Zoetis labs do not entirely coordinate), group codes not able to be used in estimates makes things a little harder

Joshua
Hospital Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ezyvet is the leader of the pack

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Cloud based software is the newest tool that makes each work station its own vet practice, can see your whole hospital in a few clicks

We are 24 hours and at times have had issues connecting with support to resolve issues but I believe they are still growing this team and it has been avalible 95% of the time when needed.

yesenia
Assistant Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Ezyvet

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how easy Ezyvet is to navigate. The tabs on the dash board get right to the point.

I wish that payments taken on Ezyvet wouldn't allocate themselves to all invoices.

Rachael
Practice Manager in Neuseeland
Molkerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Ease of Ezyvet

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Once you learnt the different ways to do things in ezyvet then it was easy to navigate

Pretty easy to pick up the basic running of the software

To many things that aren't utilized when you only run Dairy and Horse clients

Peggy
Senior Central Structure Administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Veterinary Medical Records

Kommentare: From a clinical perspective, ezyVet allowed my team to become more efficient and increase revenue due to better charge capture. From an enterprise perspective, being able to centralize product codes, templates, and other settings allows us to make implementation easier on the practices and gives us much more valuable reporting as everyone uses the same codes.

Cloud-based, no server and you can log in anywhere. Very easy to use, most team members become competent within a week.

This is a hard one as I do not really have anything I don't like. I will say that there can be bug issues as with any program. However, support and developers are always ready and willing to fix the issues identified in a timely manner.

Antwort von ezyVet

Thank you for your kind review, Peggy. We are glad you and your team are enjoying working with ezyVet and look forward to improving your experience as we refine our software. Sincerely The ezyVet team

Joanna
Veterinarian in Kanada
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love love love ezyVet. Did I mention I love ezyVet?

Thank god for the cloud! I can write notes and arrange prescriptions from home, the local cafe, hiking in a park, or anywhere that I have internet access. I'm no longer chained to my desk in the clinic. The integration with our send-out reference laboratories and in house lab machines and xrays is great, as the integration with SmartFlow makes streamlining workflow and capturing charges for surgeries and hospitalized patients so much easier. Emailing and texting directly from the software is a great feature, no need to re-write the whole conversation down into the medical record. Automated appointment reminders by SMS are sent daily and when owners reply, their appointment is automatically confirmed in the schedule - saving so much time for reception and resulting in so many fewer no-shows. The online client portal allows people to make appointments themselves, check their pet's vaccine status, tracks their weight and vitals for every appointment, and displays all medication history and client handouts as well as any other parts of the medical record that we want to share. Updates are frequent and they're very responsive to suggestions for feature upgrades. The support is incredible. They probably know me by name after all the calls I've made over the past 2 years, but there's only been a couple of times they couldn't find a solution for me. And it's beautiful to look at!

The written help guide isn't great so if I can't figure out how to do something I need to call in or request a ticket. The formatting options for emails and documents are pretty basic. Inserting jpgs into a document is time consuming and not very user friendly. Pdfs cannot be uploaded as a document template without converting each page into a separate jpg. Last time I checked, the dental chart didn't count as part of the medical record - not great when you're sending records to other clinics. Currently, although SMS text replies are automatically imported into the medical record, email replies are not. However I understand they are working on this, yay!

Antwort von ezyVet

Hello Joanna, Thank you for your great review! It is great to see you and your clinic getting the best out of ezyVet. You'll be glad to know that the help guides are something that have just received a massive upgrade so watch this space. I've also shared on your feedback among the team. Expect improvements as we roll out our new updates. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Benjamin
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Caddilac of PMS's

Kommentare: It has been great for our 24 hour practice. I would recommend it to anyone as long as they are comfortable with the price. It has been worth it for us.

It does everything! You can set this software up to do just about anything you want it to. EzyVet also integrates with all of our main suppliers, which makes managing inventory a piece of cake. We also really like and utilize the wellness plans. The departments also work great if you have multiple locations or divisions with different pricing and DVMs.

Its expensive. Sometimes updates will come out that break certain features and you have to wait weeks for the next update to come out for it to be fixed (see online booking summer/fall 2020.) Pet Portal needs polishing. Very hard for clients to use/understand.

Antwort von ezyVet

Hi Benjamin, Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. We appreciate the feedback and great to see you are having a positive time with ezyVet. All the best, The ezyVet team

Jenna
Office Manager in USA

This is so easy!

Kommentare: Ezyvet is a great product. We rarely have issues with service, the support is almost always able to help me solve a problem.

When we switched to Ezyvet, of course there were a few bumps but overall, it was great to hear staff say, "oh my gosh this is so easy!" From the customizable templates to the ease of use, this has really been a game changer for us! Technicians and Drs are able to leave ON TIME (for the most part) bc the time they are having to chart their records has been cut in half.

I wish the records tab could be a little more user friendly. I am often interested in pulling data but it takes me a long time to figure out which selections I need to use. One feature I would love to see is to pull a report to let us know how long each Dr is in an appt. There are currently reports that can be run to let us know how long a patient is here, but can't be separated by Dr.

Antwort von ezyVet

We're glad that ezyVet has made it easy for the staff at your clinic to be able to leave on time and not get stuck doing lots of paperwork! Thanks for your great review. The ezyVet team.

Anna

EzyVet Useage

Multiple ways to navigate and find what you are looking for so it's quick to get from one place to another

The system for setting up planning guides on the E-booking calendar feels cumbersome and is time consuming if there are changes. Staff spend a lot of time copy/pasting scripts when there isn't an integration with online pharmacies

letztes Jahr

Hi Anna, Thanks so much for your lovely review! I'm glad to hear that you have found it quick to get from one place to another within ezyVet. I am sorry to hear that you have found the e-booking calendar cumbersome, this is helpful feedback that I will pass along to our Product Team to keep in mind for future updates! Kindest Regards, The ezyVet Team

Tony
Veterinary Surgeon in USA

ezyVet Software Implementation and Use

Kommentare: Support has been very powerful, immediate responses are common, live help is readily available and glitches no matter how obscure are tackled in a systematic manner and resolved to my satisfaction. There is a strong sense that this company wishes to hear from you to improve their product and actually recognizes the benefit this has to all users in the future. They have delivered on all promises made and have continued to earn our respect beyond the completion of the initial sales period. Their ability to have integrated with many partners reflects their standing in the community and the mutual respect that other veterinary system vendors have for the developers at ezyVet. I would say this is unique and outstanding.

The software was highly customizable to allow for us to operate in the manner we decided rather than having to bend our needs to fit software. Robust integration with both in-house and third-party equipment/software eliminating duplication of patient entry efforts and potential errors. Having reviewed all of the current available software options none provided simplicity of comprehensive record review and record completion, record writing has actually become enjoyable. Specific entries, results and actual radiographic/ultrasound images are either visible or one click away.

My initial review in the early evaluation stages left me feeling too much information was displayed, however rapidly as you use the software your view of what may seem to be ancillary information can either be switched off or is ignored until you actually do wish to use it. Once experienced you will find having a broad amount of information available in one screen highly efficient, such that you can readily identify all components of medical history/treatment as well as have communications available, diagnostic images and immediate visualization of owner details/contact phone numbers, with only one click to access options to document communication, send clients email or text.

Antwort von ezyVet

Thanks for the review Tony! We love having you on the ezyVet journey with us.

Ruby
Hospital Admin/Owner in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with this software!!

Kommentare: Well... The trainers were the perfect pair for our practice. They were patient and informative the whole week they were here and made the whole experience from the set - up to the delivery so much easier. So far the customer service has been great.

After checking out several cloud-based softwares, traveling all over Arizona to see them all in action and doing all the demos... we finally decided on Ezyvet. We did not make the decision lightly as we have been down this road before only to be very disappointed in the software. I loved the ease of the training and how fast we all learned the system. This is our 3rd software change in 20 years and I am happy to say that the transfer to ezyvet was by far the smooth and easiest! The training was key! We are more efficient in everything we do. We all love that this is a cloud/web-based software that we can easily take it on the road as well as finish up charts at home if needed. Our "on call" emergency techs love that they can look clients up at home to help them with questions on medications etc. Top it off with Smart Flow Sheet and WOW it is awesome! We have really enjoyed the software and feel its just only going to get better.

There are a few minor difference in this software that we are not used to. There are some minor changes (or add ons) that I would suggest, however there is a place on the HELP tab where you can put in changes and have them voted on and possibly added. But nothing that I haven't been able to work through or find another way.

Antwort von ezyVet

Thanks Ruby for your review! We love having you and the team at Kingman part of the ezyVet family. We are so happy to hear about all the things you are enjoying about ezyVet, especially after your disappointing journey with your previous software. Please do continue to use the feature request forum and send us your feedback for improvements.

Director/Owner in Australien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There is no comparison - ezyvet all the way!

Kommentare: As we endeavored to use this system thoroughly we had some initial teething issues however together ezyvet and ourselves worked together to work through them.
The experience now is that we have a great system that fulfills our needs and then some, more industry partners are integrating with ezyvet and it will be better when more join. The team are experienced with the system and forever gaining knowledge and confidence.

Many things to be honest... off the top of mt head (it was several years ago)... I completed extensive research at the time as this is what I do and not forgetting it is a big investment especially in time and infrastructure in any business so here are my reasons ezyvet won hands down. Cloud based (reduces updates for terminals), Amazons AWS multi-billion dollar security infrastructure (eliminates ransomware), Complete freedom regarding integration e.g. own website etc., Geared toward development with 40 odd developers employed (Circa 2016) (only going to get better), Clients have the ability to request features to include/'improve' the software and last however certainly not least - the Support is the best I have experienced. (I wouldn't have made it through without you guys!!)

It's not that I dislike this element as it's actually a positive. Ezyvet has a huge amount of functionality if you wish to use it... however this does mean it takes some time to learn all the idiosyncrasies what this system can do for you. If you are prepared for this, do your pre-implementation homework, implement well and allow time for your team to absorb the inevitable 'change' you will fare better than most.

Antwort von ezyVet

Thank you for the great review, Michael. It's great to hear you are enjoying the switch to ezyVet. You are right about the growth side! We have twice as many developers today and the pile of new features & updates in our pipeline is endless. These will bring real value to teams like yours on the coal-front so watch this space! Thanks again The ezyVet team

Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy overall with our transition to ezyVet

Kommentare: Making the switch to ezyVet has been a positive one. We went from needing to outsource several specific tasks to being able to manage these all through our PMS which is awesome. Despite in-house training and recorded webinars, I feel it takes 6-9 months to hit your stride and be comfortable with the program (if you are trying to use it to it's fullest capabilities!)

Cloud-based is becoming more and more essential these days which was the driving force behind us making the change. EzyVet stood out among it's competitors due to our robust the software was in direct comparison. Workflow is certainly different than what we were used to but after the initial adjustment has been a change for the better. Ability to standardize templates and generate billing triggers really helps with overall team efficiency. Support is accessible and ezyVet is always making improvements and seeking feedback which is very much appreciated.

Being that ezyVet was designed for large scale referral and emergency practices, certain features appeared to be an oversight. Day practice type features: Wellness plans, SOC/reminder systems had quite a few bugs that had to be worked out which resulted in many frustrations early into our conversion but were sorted out over several months time. Certain support issues require escalation to senior support which can add on extended periods before a resolution is reached.

Antwort von ezyVet

Thanks for your great review, John. It's great to hear the move to ezyVet is working out well for you and the team is making the most of the new workflows. As you said, it can take some time to take in all the extra functionality but our Support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions. Thank you too for your patience around new feature roll-outs. We have a fortnightly publishing cycle for updates and sometimes it can take an additional fortnight to get it right. Thanks again for your feedback. Sincerely The ezyVet team

Laura
practice owner, DVM in USA

My thoughts on EzyVet

Kommentare: We were starting a new practice - from scratch, so we did not have to switch over.
There was a lot of programing and it was done by my manager and myself.
The first year was tough with lots of hick-ups and the additional hick-ups from being a new practice, with new staff, none of whom had worked with EzyVet before. Now however, 2 years in, the staff has learned the program and they see the value and can use it correctly on most days. We are still learning and my manager and myself and most of the staff, really are happy with our decision to go with EzyVet.

I love how it prevents the need for duplicate entries in the same record and also how it can be personalized for our practice.

I am disappointed at how few of the other apps and programs available today integrate with EzyVet and that there are additional costs like per text fees for using the texting feature within the software program.

Antwort von ezyVet

Thanks for your great review, Laura. It's great to hear you love how you can customize your ezyVet site to what works best for your practice, and the security that being in the cloud offers your practice. We really appreciate your feedback with regards to your onboarding experience and feedback around integrations that have additional fees. As a company, we want to ensure we offer a complete ecosystem for you our customers which do mean to access these there are at times additional fees from some providers although we don't see this changing, there are often alternative workflows or solutions that our support team could discuss with you. Thank you for sharing your pros and cons! Sincerely yours, The ezyVet team

Kayleigh
Veterinary Assistant in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, but needs some revisiting

Kommentare: Once our team got it tuned in to our practice, it really went along with our mission of elevating standards.

Tab varieties and organization systems are thorough. The create document function is so helpful.

Too many options that seem irrelevant. Should at least be given the option to hide tabs or functions if not in use. Prescriptions and the medication tab could really use a revamp and our team had to work around the system.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kayleigh, Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate hearing from our customers so that we can take your feedback into consideration and hear how ezyVet is making their lives easier. I'm glad that you have found our organization systems helpful, and I will pass along your feedback around hiding unwanted tabs on to our Product team to consider! Warmest Regards, the ezyVet Team

Dave
Practice Principal in Australien

Long term user of Ezyvet

We were one of the early adopters of Ezyvet and changed from our previous practice management software because it enabled us to email out statements, and reminders. It does a whole lot more than this and is regularly updated. Being cloud based we don't have hassles with servers and networks, or backups. It has integrations with our wholesalers giving us automatic pricing updates, easy download of invoices and entry of stock recieved. It is integrated with our inhouse and external lab suppliers so lab results are automatically added to the consult file. Ezyvets printer setup allows printing at the clinic from any device anywhere in the world (with internet access) Support is quick, efficient and friendly. It really is great.

Some of the initial set up took a bit of work to get done, but i think that would happen with any new system.

Antwort von ezyVet

Thanks for your great review, Dave. It's great to hear that you are really taking full advantage of all areas of ezyVet, key integrations, reminders, inventory, cloud-based printing to name a few. In turn, helping to create more efficient workflows for your clinic. We know that the onboarding process can be a steep learning curve and an area we are always looking at how we can fine-tune and improve. Thanks again for your feedback and for sharing your pros and cons. Sincerely The ezyVet team

Roni
Owner/Manager in Australien

It was a big decision to change our Practice software but we're so glad we did. We have no regrets.

EzyVet has improved our business with better management tools, giving us the opportunity to provide better customer service and increase our profitability. Being web based we have simple access from anywhere - at any time. We can monitor the day in real time and communicate with staff even when we are offsite. The integration with our suppliers makes ordering and receiving simple - and has refined our control of stock levels. Live updates of product costs mean we can maintain our markups without effort. The communication system is one of my favourites. Reminders and marketing are so easy. We now automatically send reminders before appointments, schedule phone calls after surgery, and have a large range of automated mail outs. New features are added regularly and our requests for additional features are also considered. Record searches and reporting ability is extensive. The help pages are complete and easily understood with up to date screen shots, and the support staff are always quick to answer questions.

Printing through Adobe is a bit slow. It takes time to download each invoice/receipt and print a copy for Clients - perhaps 10-20 seconds.

Antwort von ezyVet

Hi Roni, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that ezyVet's automation and management tools are helping improve your business. In regards to the printing speed issues with Adobe, you can solve this by simply enabling google cloud print for one click printing. Our support team will reach out to see if you need any assistance setting this up. We look forward to assisting with future successes and business development for your clinic. The ezyVet team.

Kat
Senior Hospital Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Advanced features to support growing practices

Kommentare: I have been using Ezyvet for 6+ years and I am overall satisfied. It supports our 5 growing practices. I would love to see feature requests being responded to in a more timely manner and a higher investment in client service akin to what was provided in the earlier days of implementation.

Reminder system and appointments are easy to use and have a big impact. The e-bookings are great and are like having a virtual receptionist. I would like to see an integration with the ability to take payments upon the time that the client books an appointment with the client financial file also being updated.

Cost prohibitive with adding users. I strongly feel that there should be a cap in regards to cost for the number of users that are using the system, especially when some users have to be entered as resources/providers. Frustrating when it comes to planning guides as it tends to remove planning guides when an appointment resource is adjusted manually. Reporting for third party integrations should be allocated to each division and not lumped into one report. For Example, Mercks parasite prevention report.

Jos
Veterinarian in Neuseeland
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Queenstown Eye Vet Review of Ezyvet

I set up a new business from scratch so did not need to integrate with a previous business.I am a babyboomer so not naturally great with software but managed with help from the Ezyvet team to set up a good system. I like the fact that it is easy to attach photos of cases, records from other practices, and very easy to send tidy patient clinical summaries to referring vets. The billing templates are a big help as well to accurately charge for procedures without forgetting things. As with anything, the more you input into the system, the more you get out of it - but ezyvet has a lot of practical advantages over any other system I have used in the past. They also listen to input from users and upgrade/ improve constantly.

I don't have many negative issues with ezyvet- mostly it comes down to not having familiarized myself with everything that is available which is always an issue when one is busy.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for this lovely review, Jos. We really appreciate it! It's great to see that you are enjoying using ezyVet and finding that it is making your job easier. All the best, The ezyVet Team