Über ezyVet

Cloudbasierte Software der nächsten Generation, die die Art und Weise verändert, wie Tierärzte ihre Praxis betreiben, und die Abläufe auf innovative Weise automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über ezyVet

Software is very intuitive. Click and drag, clear tabs and icons, colour coding, internal memo system, ease of emailing records/diagnostic reports.

To me this is double work and frustratingly inefficient.

Bewertungen zu ezyVet

ezyVet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 235 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ezyVet bereits verwendet?

Genel
Genel

EzyVet is great!

Kommentare: Utilizing ezyVet along with Smartflow has really helped to capture fees and ensure we are not losing income due to medical record keeping errors.

Being able to customize the software and use it to my needs was very important to us.

The set-up process takes a lot of time but is worth the effort. If you put in the time and energy your go-live day will be much smoother.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thank you for the great review, Genel. It's great to hear that you are enjoying the switch to ezyVet and the benefits of a strong partner ecosystem. We have some really exciting new developments in the pipeline, which will bring real value on the coal-front, so watch this space! Sincerely The ezyVet team

Laura
RVT, Inventory Manager, Admin. Asst. in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Best Veterinary Software System Out There

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I am impressed with this software since most Veterinary systems are geared toward general practice but EzyVet is able to customize for the use in the specialty environments. After a couple of weeks of staff training we went live and with very little issue and this factor alone was amazing compared to what we had gone through with a prior system change.

1st Support - Quick response time to any inquiry or help with fixes. 2nd Customizable - Easy to set-up 3nd Ease of use - The only system that does work for Veterinary specialty hospitals

1st - The document templates can be touchy and can be difficult to make documents look professional. Would prefer a more Word style system 2nd - The inability to set a minimum price for products

Quelle: GetApp

A Waste of Money in More Ways Than One! NOT User Friendly! Support Is Not there!!

Kommentare: Nightmare!! Implentars struggle with their own software, which left us hanging on many occasions while they tried to figure something out. I tried to have an automatic report delivered and ended up with over 8000 emails of the same report <--- That is not an exaggeration. EzyVet support had to disable the report totally because they too, couldn't stop their own software from reporting it. Then they had no answer as to why, or what happened. Once the 3 days of "Off-Site" implementation were done, (implementation was done via Zoom) we really were left to our own accord. Inventory has been the most enormous mess. The "Help" tab is useless! It's a word salad game! EzyVet has a communication breakdown with our in-house lab equipment. Something that we knew would have a learning curve and may drop us back on production for 30 days, has truly exceeded those thoughts and has hurt our bottom line.

Not sure at this time what the pros are.

It's not user-friendly- Inventory is a bloody nightmare- too many steps that need to be taken for some uses, leaving many ways for errors to occur or charges to be missed.

letztes Jahr

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you're having a bad experience with ezyVet. We're always looking to grow and learn to provide a valuable product for our customers. You're insights are important to us. If you're interested we can set up a meeting with the Support Team that can address all the issues you are facing. Or, feel free to email our Support Team, so they can get in touch with you at: feedback@ezyvet.com Best Regards, The ezyVet Team.

Amber
ezyVet Coordinator in Südafrika
Tierarzt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ezyVet Practice Management Software

Kommentare: I find it a good PMS, it is something that I use daily and I am happy with it and it does actually serve us well.

I find it easy to use, customizable, efficient and it solves almost every issue we have.

Sometimes, the slowness can be an issue on larger sites.

Tracy
Hospital Administrator in USA

Great Investment

Kommentare: As we continue to grow moving forward, ezyVet seems to be able to grow with us and meet our needs. There is not perfect system out there but for us, it was a clear choice ezyVet could help meet our needs then and now. EzyVet seems to continually be improving and produces changes based on client suggestions and needs.

We love the memo system as we can communicate with all of our staff or beak it down in groups. The system is pretty much customizable to most of our needs and our growth pattern. Integrated inventory system is very helpful as well. Once you are fully integrated and you understand the system, you should be able to see how it will benefit your practices needs. It takes a team to get this implemented and up and running but once you are there it's good.

Integration was lengthy to prepare for but it gets your organized. The time delay is something that bothers us. When we read memo's, it take a long time to load it and then move on to the next one. We have great wifi throughout our clinic but seems to affect all computers this way.Memos that we send and deleted memos - we wish you could either put them in specific folders to search for them or at least group them all together by senders name.

Richard
Richard

Don't buy in.

Kommentare: One of the worst companies I have dealt with in business. They are in it for the money. They knowingly lock you in to a contract that you can't get out of. Then they do not complete their portion of any work but if there is a delay it is all on the user. Once you finish implementation, you are on your own to just figure it out.

The features they sold us on will be awesome if they worked. The ability to work between multiple sites. The ability to control inventory over multiple sites.

There is absolutely no help in setting the software up. They charge ALOT of money for this phase, but it is all DYI. The implementers don't know their own software. No two people can tell you the same thing. Most of the time they contradict themselves. You have to learn how to set up the software and use the software on your own by watching videos. The videos don't match what the implementers say, nor do they match the quizzes in the training. It does not do what they say it will do.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hello Richard, We are terribly sorry you did not have the experience you were after. Our onboarding team goes above and beyond to give new customers the best possible start to new software. Thanks for sharing your feedback. The ezyVet Team

Lauren
Dr in Australien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ezyvet works for mixed practice

Kommentare: I have had great experience with Ezyvet. When it is working it is excellent, when we find a glitch it works well.

The colourful dashboard and ability to build the consulting schedule from the back end makes mixed practice easier. I can programme my vet time more efficiently because of the structures ezyvet delivers.

I least like the inability to access some statistics easily, it can get quite complex trying to get the data i need out for practice management

Alysha
Operations Catalyst and Veterinary assistant in USA

EzyVet review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful - it is so easy to learn and pick up.

I love that it is user friendly - easy to teach others.

I dont really have anything I dont like at the moment.

Christina
Service Coordinator in USA
Tierarzt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The perfect software for large practice vets

Ease of use and options on use! SO many things have been made easier to accomplish.

Updates can be a little tricky to adjust to, but issues resolve fairly quickly.

CJ
Doctors Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ease in the workplace

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ezyvet is so easy to use. I love the simplicity of the program.

I don't like to communications, how it only shows on certain colors of the patent.

Peggy
Senior Central Structure Administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Veterinary Medical Records

Kommentare: From a clinical perspective, ezyVet allowed my team to become more efficient and increase revenue due to better charge capture. From an enterprise perspective, being able to centralize product codes, templates, and other settings allows us to make implementation easier on the practices and gives us much more valuable reporting as everyone uses the same codes.

Cloud-based, no server and you can log in anywhere. Very easy to use, most team members become competent within a week.

This is a hard one as I do not really have anything I don't like. I will say that there can be bug issues as with any program. However, support and developers are always ready and willing to fix the issues identified in a timely manner.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thank you for your kind review, Peggy. We are glad you and your team are enjoying working with ezyVet and look forward to improving your experience as we refine our software. Sincerely The ezyVet team

Joanna
Veterinarian in Kanada
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love love love ezyVet. Did I mention I love ezyVet?

Thank god for the cloud! I can write notes and arrange prescriptions from home, the local cafe, hiking in a park, or anywhere that I have internet access. I'm no longer chained to my desk in the clinic. The integration with our send-out reference laboratories and in house lab machines and xrays is great, as the integration with SmartFlow makes streamlining workflow and capturing charges for surgeries and hospitalized patients so much easier. Emailing and texting directly from the software is a great feature, no need to re-write the whole conversation down into the medical record. Automated appointment reminders by SMS are sent daily and when owners reply, their appointment is automatically confirmed in the schedule - saving so much time for reception and resulting in so many fewer no-shows. The online client portal allows people to make appointments themselves, check their pet's vaccine status, tracks their weight and vitals for every appointment, and displays all medication history and client handouts as well as any other parts of the medical record that we want to share. Updates are frequent and they're very responsive to suggestions for feature upgrades. The support is incredible. They probably know me by name after all the calls I've made over the past 2 years, but there's only been a couple of times they couldn't find a solution for me. And it's beautiful to look at!

The written help guide isn't great so if I can't figure out how to do something I need to call in or request a ticket. The formatting options for emails and documents are pretty basic. Inserting jpgs into a document is time consuming and not very user friendly. Pdfs cannot be uploaded as a document template without converting each page into a separate jpg. Last time I checked, the dental chart didn't count as part of the medical record - not great when you're sending records to other clinics. Currently, although SMS text replies are automatically imported into the medical record, email replies are not. However I understand they are working on this, yay!

Antwort von IDEXX

Hello Joanna, Thank you for your great review! It is great to see you and your clinic getting the best out of ezyVet. You'll be glad to know that the help guides are something that have just received a massive upgrade so watch this space. I've also shared on your feedback among the team. Expect improvements as we roll out our new updates. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Veterinary Surgeon in Kanada
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great cloud-based medical records software

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very good. There was some confusion and disruption in the initial transition to ezyVet, but this was almost entirely due to a lack of preparedness on our (hospital) part, and not the fault of the ezyVet team.

Cloud-based, and (effectively) paperless medical record system, that allows access to all information in hospital, and remotely, but very securely. Very flexible and intuitive program that new employees seem to pick up reasonably quickly. Great integration with complementary software programs and companies, allowing easy transfer of information and excellent fee capture. Responsive customer support.

Like any software there are always minor features or customization that would be useful in our particular practice, but are not possible as they would disrupt essential features for other clinics. That said, ezyet is far more individually customizable than any other program I am aware of, so this criticism is simply the nature of any program that serves more than one individual hospital. The ezyVet customer support team are very open to feature suggestions and requests, and aim to incorporate them whenever possible. Occasionally bugs appear following rollout of a new software release, though these are rare, almost always minor, and rapidly rectified. These are far outweighed by the constant improvements and automatic updates in the program provided frequently as part of being a customer.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for your great review, Michael. We love hearing feedback on how user-friendly the software is for all new staff to learn and that you love our key integrated partners and the level of customer support we provide! We understand that we don't always have the features that each practice needs just yet, however, we love hearing feedback and ideas. This means we can ensure we're building the right features that solve our customer's pain points and that our road map aligns with what matters most to our customers. Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Wendell
Veterinary Technician in Singapur

Ezyvet: An easy bet.

Kommentare: We are able to solve problems with missed lab results especially from external reference labs. We can also better monitor our stock inventory levels. Accounting is also quite convenient with supplier purchase orders and invoicing.

As a User, I find that our workflow is much more streamlined with Ezyvet. No more missing out charges with the customizable billing triggers. The IDEXX integration ensures no missed lab results for both in-house and reference labs. I also like how Ezyvet is able to auto-attach other reference lab results via email. As an Administrator, I find the set-up quite customizable to our preferences. I like the way we monitor and keep our stocks and inventory. The integration with our exisiting business went quite smoothly and support is always excellent.

I think Ezyvet should be able to alert us if an item (medication) is out of stock when we charge them in the system. That way, we can choose/replace with a different item/brand before we finalize bill and print labels. Reduces back job.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for your awesome review Wendall! We are very pleased to hear that your workflows have become much more streamlined using ezyVet. Thank you for sharing your pros and cons! Sincerely yours, The ezyVet team

Benjamin

The Caddilac of PMS's

Kommentare: It has been great for our 24 hour practice. I would recommend it to anyone as long as they are comfortable with the price. It has been worth it for us.

It does everything! You can set this software up to do just about anything you want it to. EzyVet also integrates with all of our main suppliers, which makes managing inventory a piece of cake. We also really like and utilize the wellness plans. The departments also work great if you have multiple locations or divisions with different pricing and DVMs.

Its expensive. Sometimes updates will come out that break certain features and you have to wait weeks for the next update to come out for it to be fixed (see online booking summer/fall 2020.) Pet Portal needs polishing. Very hard for clients to use/understand.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Benjamin, Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. We appreciate the feedback and great to see you are having a positive time with ezyVet. All the best, The ezyVet team

Serena
Operations consultant in USA

Some good features

Kommentare: All HIS programs have challenges. EzyVet is one of the better ones from a tracking finance point of view. As a specialty hospital, we have had to cone up with many process work around to make EzyVet work for us. As a product developed for specialty it is surprising there is no integrated in patient care option. It is very easy to send out complete records to referral vets as long as you don't need to include the treatment sheet

Finding diagnostic results for a particular visit. Having sections in the patient record so you can jump there when needed.

It seems almost every part of patient care besides billing takes multiple steps. Very few tasks can be completes in just 1 step

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Serena, Thanks for your review, it means a lot and helps us to know what changes our customers are interested in seeing! I'm glad that you have found our patient record sections helpful, as well as our finance tracking options. I will pass your feedback around finding ezyVet to involve too many steps along to our Product team to take into consideration as we continue to develop and grow. Thanks again, the ezyVet Team

Casey
Veterinarian in USA

Great transition

Kommentare: I’m happy. Best thing we have done lately.

The most important thing to me was the learning curve. So far, once getting past the idea of change, our employees have adapted very well to the new software. They all, from the most inexperienced to the most experienced have figured out how to use the software effectively. The second most important thing to me was going paperless ( completely paperless). We have been able to do this almost instantaneously.

So far, the only real issue that has popped up is occasional slow running periods. This seems to be associated with maintenance on the EzyVet side of things. It has not completely crippled us but has been an occasional annoyance.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, Mitchell. We are glad to hear that your team has found it intuitive and going paperless is proving a success. Our team gets a real kick hearing these stories. We also appreciate your feedback around the occasional slow running periods. We have just moved to fully automating large parts of our new release cycles, increasing their frequency. What you experienced has likely been early teething issues but if these persist do let us know and we'll sort it. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Tony
Veterinary Surgeon in USA

ezyVet Software Implementation and Use

Kommentare: Support has been very powerful, immediate responses are common, live help is readily available and glitches no matter how obscure are tackled in a systematic manner and resolved to my satisfaction. There is a strong sense that this company wishes to hear from you to improve their product and actually recognizes the benefit this has to all users in the future. They have delivered on all promises made and have continued to earn our respect beyond the completion of the initial sales period. Their ability to have integrated with many partners reflects their standing in the community and the mutual respect that other veterinary system vendors have for the developers at ezyVet. I would say this is unique and outstanding.

The software was highly customizable to allow for us to operate in the manner we decided rather than having to bend our needs to fit software. Robust integration with both in-house and third-party equipment/software eliminating duplication of patient entry efforts and potential errors. Having reviewed all of the current available software options none provided simplicity of comprehensive record review and record completion, record writing has actually become enjoyable. Specific entries, results and actual radiographic/ultrasound images are either visible or one click away.

My initial review in the early evaluation stages left me feeling too much information was displayed, however rapidly as you use the software your view of what may seem to be ancillary information can either be switched off or is ignored until you actually do wish to use it. Once experienced you will find having a broad amount of information available in one screen highly efficient, such that you can readily identify all components of medical history/treatment as well as have communications available, diagnostic images and immediate visualization of owner details/contact phone numbers, with only one click to access options to document communication, send clients email or text.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for the review Tony! We love having you on the ezyVet journey with us.

Ruby
Hospital Admin/Owner in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with this software!!

Kommentare: Well... The trainers were the perfect pair for our practice. They were patient and informative the whole week they were here and made the whole experience from the set - up to the delivery so much easier. So far the customer service has been great.

After checking out several cloud-based softwares, traveling all over Arizona to see them all in action and doing all the demos... we finally decided on Ezyvet. We did not make the decision lightly as we have been down this road before only to be very disappointed in the software. I loved the ease of the training and how fast we all learned the system. This is our 3rd software change in 20 years and I am happy to say that the transfer to ezyvet was by far the smooth and easiest! The training was key! We are more efficient in everything we do. We all love that this is a cloud/web-based software that we can easily take it on the road as well as finish up charts at home if needed. Our "on call" emergency techs love that they can look clients up at home to help them with questions on medications etc. Top it off with Smart Flow Sheet and WOW it is awesome! We have really enjoyed the software and feel its just only going to get better.

There are a few minor difference in this software that we are not used to. There are some minor changes (or add ons) that I would suggest, however there is a place on the HELP tab where you can put in changes and have them voted on and possibly added. But nothing that I haven't been able to work through or find another way.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks Ruby for your review! We love having you and the team at Kingman part of the ezyVet family. We are so happy to hear about all the things you are enjoying about ezyVet, especially after your disappointing journey with your previous software. Please do continue to use the feature request forum and send us your feedback for improvements.

Director/Owner in Australien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There is no comparison - ezyvet all the way!

Kommentare: As we endeavored to use this system thoroughly we had some initial teething issues however together ezyvet and ourselves worked together to work through them.
The experience now is that we have a great system that fulfills our needs and then some, more industry partners are integrating with ezyvet and it will be better when more join. The team are experienced with the system and forever gaining knowledge and confidence.

Many things to be honest... off the top of mt head (it was several years ago)... I completed extensive research at the time as this is what I do and not forgetting it is a big investment especially in time and infrastructure in any business so here are my reasons ezyvet won hands down. Cloud based (reduces updates for terminals), Amazons AWS multi-billion dollar security infrastructure (eliminates ransomware), Complete freedom regarding integration e.g. own website etc., Geared toward development with 40 odd developers employed (Circa 2016) (only going to get better), Clients have the ability to request features to include/'improve' the software and last however certainly not least - the Support is the best I have experienced. (I wouldn't have made it through without you guys!!)

It's not that I dislike this element as it's actually a positive. Ezyvet has a huge amount of functionality if you wish to use it... however this does mean it takes some time to learn all the idiosyncrasies what this system can do for you. If you are prepared for this, do your pre-implementation homework, implement well and allow time for your team to absorb the inevitable 'change' you will fare better than most.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thank you for the great review, Michael. It's great to hear you are enjoying the switch to ezyVet. You are right about the growth side! We have twice as many developers today and the pile of new features & updates in our pipeline is endless. These will bring real value to teams like yours on the coal-front so watch this space! Thanks again The ezyVet team

Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy overall with our transition to ezyVet

Kommentare: Making the switch to ezyVet has been a positive one. We went from needing to outsource several specific tasks to being able to manage these all through our PMS which is awesome. Despite in-house training and recorded webinars, I feel it takes 6-9 months to hit your stride and be comfortable with the program (if you are trying to use it to it's fullest capabilities!)

Cloud-based is becoming more and more essential these days which was the driving force behind us making the change. EzyVet stood out among it's competitors due to our robust the software was in direct comparison. Workflow is certainly different than what we were used to but after the initial adjustment has been a change for the better. Ability to standardize templates and generate billing triggers really helps with overall team efficiency. Support is accessible and ezyVet is always making improvements and seeking feedback which is very much appreciated.

Being that ezyVet was designed for large scale referral and emergency practices, certain features appeared to be an oversight. Day practice type features: Wellness plans, SOC/reminder systems had quite a few bugs that had to be worked out which resulted in many frustrations early into our conversion but were sorted out over several months time. Certain support issues require escalation to senior support which can add on extended periods before a resolution is reached.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for your great review, John. It's great to hear the move to ezyVet is working out well for you and the team is making the most of the new workflows. As you said, it can take some time to take in all the extra functionality but our Support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions. Thank you too for your patience around new feature roll-outs. We have a fortnightly publishing cycle for updates and sometimes it can take an additional fortnight to get it right. Thanks again for your feedback. Sincerely The ezyVet team

Darren
Veterinarian, Partner in Australien
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely no regrets. An incredibly comprehensive software platform. Detailed, customisable.

Kommentare: Time saving
Reporting tools are great
Customisation is incredible
Support is fantastic
Integration is well executed

I do not see me ever needing to change practice software ever again. Put simply, this program does an amazing job of automating my vision of how our practice Standards Of Care are managed, and I can do practically everything I want it to. I love how so many parts of this program allow significant time saving steps, and there is lot of automation. The more you customise, the better this gets, so use these features! This program is very well layed out. Whilst it might be a struggle at first to ensure your entire team is on board with where/how to do specific (practice-customised) tasks, the importance and ease of finding that specific information later is self-evident. The tracking of changes significantly increases accountability and ensures team consistency. The integration is amazing - with laboratories, S8 log book, SmartFlow and more! The autobilling and record keeping is a breeze! If anyone in the team has questions that only ezyVet can answer, the Support system is superb. You can call up if it is a critical issue, or send a written request and rank it's importance. They are very responsive and changes or ideas are also warmly received. I am only just now starting the analysis of data and learning how and what data I want from the program. I am confident even before this review that the program is allowing me to better understand where to focus my attention on business development and financial goals. I know any feedback for improvements is valued.

There is truly nothing I don't like. Some of the challenges: In order to truly get the best results, you have to understand how the program works, and put in the necessary hours to learn how to customise your own practice program. This time investment can be a very daunting pre-changeover and you will need an ongoing interest to push the program to it's limits as you learn the amazing features over time. If you are not dedicated to put in the hours, then you can't complain it doesn't do what you want. Remember - set it up once and it is there forever more! I have heard users unhappy about how certain features work, only to delve deeper and find that they really had no idea/interest about how to customise their so called "problem", or the immense value as to WHY something is as it is. I am a "details" personality type, and I had intentions to customise a lot of the functions pre-changeover. I could foresee that there was a need for significant time investment in personalising this program long-prior to the changeover date. I would have favoured being permitted to have the access and software training much earlier in the induction process to ease this anticipated time burden. But I understand that that has been addresses with my feedback for others. Any internet based cloud program will suffer from gremlins of dropping requests on occasion, requiring you to reload the page, but that is not unique to ezyVet. Yes, annoying, but that's the internet - suck it up!

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Darren, Wow, thank you for the positive and in depth review. We really appreciate your feedback and hope your comments will help give insight to other clinics considering moving to ezyVet. We are thrilled to hear you are so happy with many aspects of our system and service. We hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful veterinary software and look forward to working with you in the future to ensure our system provides the best possible service for you and other users alike. The ezyVet team.

Rene R
Rene R
Founder/ CEO in USA

Excellent customer service. Innovative platform. The future of the veterinary practice.

During 2015 and 2016, we tried multiple cloud-based platforms (Idexx Neo, Vet Blue, E Vet Practice), before we settled into EZYVET in April 2017, and have never looked back. EZYVET was able to handle our transition seamlessly, and give a lot of great support. That is one of the best things this company. They provide excellent customer service and are very responsive to any requests. Their platform is very user-friendly, and I love having access to all our patient information, from home. One of the features that we absolutely love is their automated texting and email reminders. This is a very powerful tool in the software, and we have seen the number of appointments made in our practice go up 30% in the past year. We attribute this to the features of this software. That is very exciting for a practice such as ours, who relies so heavily on non-verbal communication with our clients. Currently, between texts and email appointment requests, we are finding that almost 50% of clients are requesting and making appointments through emails and texts (and not phone calls). This is the future of veterinary practice, and EZYVET is ahead of the curve. They also have an online booking system feature which is very exciting. We have a BOOK ONLINE button on our website that automatically creates a new client/ patient profile directly onto the software. Another great feature. Very happy with the software and the customer support.

Works optimally on google chrome. Not so great on Safari (for MAC users), but EZYVET support has been very responsive to this, and its improving daily. Online scheduler is a work in progress. But progress has been made.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for your awesome review, we're always looking at ways that we can improve and the Customer Portal has been undergoing constant developments improvements

Gladys
VP of Operations in USA

Finally, a user friendly veterinary software that has it all, including a stellar support team!

1) UP TO DATE SOFTWARE WITH CUTTING EDGE TECH - some of my favorite easy to use features are: SOCs, master problems, automatic reminders, online booking. 2) USER FRIENDLY - it's easy to navigate! I LOVE the color coding and the tabs make navigating really easy and intuitive! 3) CLOUD BASED SOFTWARE - No more worrying about your servers going down, no more paper record keeping, convenience of logging in from anywhere gives vets and staff the flexibility to work from home or on the road if needed, this is HUGE especially if you have a mobile practice. 4) BEST SUPPORT & LITTLE WAIT TIME TO GET THEM ON THE PHONE- If there's an issue you know you have qualified individuals (SONG) who will be able to help you RIGHT AWAY and not just walk you through but (ANY DESK) remotely log into your device and walk you through your issue, HUGE advantage and a GAME CHANGER! :) 5) IT'S CONSTANTLY IMPROVING - I feel like EzyVet is in perpetual beta - which is what all software companies should be! 6) ONLINE BOOKING - Love the ability to offer our clients the convenience of creating a profile, seeing our schedule and booking online. It's 2018 - everyone uses their smart phones for everything, including vet appts!

I LOOOVE THIS SOFTWARE - That said, there are a few things I'd love to see improvement on, but they're more development items. 1) Needing to constantly click the save and refresh buttons. It would be amazing if you guys could get to a point where it auto saves like google docs. :) 2) Not able to attach auto generated discharge summaries to automatic emails. 3) Online booking, it's amazing but it still needs minor improvement, which you guys already working on. THANK YOU!

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for the review Gladys! Its always awesome to know that people are getting so much out of ezyVet.

Sue

ezyVet Review

Kommentare: End of day reconciliations are never an issue with the Pay Junction integration. We have always had an issue using the commission aspect of ezyVet for our doctors, and have to calculate that ourselves. It would be nice if it could actually calculate it correctly.

I find it very easy to use. We were lucky to have an implementor come on site who was fantastic. We learned a lot in a week.

The initial set up. It was not clear how much time we would spend on this. We were sold on the "we'll move everything over...." and then when we were in, we found out we had so much set up on our own. Some of the ezyVet people we spoke to at that time treated us as if we were more technologically skilled than we are. It was like they assumed we already knew ezyVet. The portal is horrible. An app would be more helpful.