Cornerstone Software Erfahrungen

Über Cornerstone Software

IDEXX Cornerstone ist eine integrierte und vollständig zukunftssichere Praxisverwaltungssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Cornerstone Software

I liked the way the main page was set up for the client information, patient information and medical record.

Bewertungen zu Cornerstone Software

3,8
3,8

Cornerstone Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 160 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cornerstone Software bereits verwendet?

Amanda
Amanda
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Veterinary Software hands down.

Kommentare: Cornerstone is very user friendly and well-organized. I have been using this soft ware for the past 7 years and have loved it more than the other two softwares I used at other clinics before this. There are so many easy to learn shortcuts that make daily medical record keeping easier. I

My favorite feature is the integration between their labwork machines and outside Idexx labs straight into patient files.

There are a few features that require a right click and drop down menu that I feel would be better set to just a double click. My complaints are few!

Paige

Amazing Support Team

I like that there are multiple ways to do something. So what works for one person may be different for another. The Idexx support team is incredible and always easy to reach for support.

I feel like it has limited features. The boarding management is awful and hard for staff to utilize to its full potential

Glen
Owner Veterinarian in USA

Frustrated

Kommentare: While customer service such as help with software, learning, and hardware issues are really good. There seems to be constant need for these people, more so than there really should be is the application was better designed for the user. I had an opportunity to receive finical assistance to pay 50% of the training to learn Cornerstone software. I asked several times to get the proper paperwork and documents to accomplish this task. I had one month to get it done. Cornerstone sales continued to fail to get back with me and get what I needed. This cost me over $5,000. It seemed once they had my signatures on the contract they really no longer cared.

Customizable templates for medical records help to accomplish many tasks and streamline our work flow. Customer serves is quite good, we can generally get help quickly. The daily planner with several tabs of tasks helps to decrease chances of task left uncompleted and gives a picture of our day. Client communications capabilities are beneficial.

The user interface is not intuitive and has a very steep learning curve. Initial user experience is poor and frustrating. There are often way more steps than needed to accomplish a task. Many tasks I need to accomplish use work arounds which decreases effectiveness and efficiency, this also increase the chances of user errors, increases the learning curve for staff, this in turn leads to lost revenues and decreased customer satisfaction. While there are good automation features they lack the ability to truly make a great client information pipeline that is needed in today's veterinary industry. It is interesting that we call this a practice management software yet the features needed for a manager such as automated reports with graphs at specific time intervals to give a better overall picture of the practices health are nonexistent. The integrated Pet Health Network Pro does not truly allow the use of two practices with out the real possibility of confusing clients and lots of work arounds, they also do not have the ability to create custom templates for communication base on specific client and patient needs.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hello Dr. Jensen, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback. While we appreciate the thumbs up for customer support, the daily planner and client communications, we want to help you and your team address those areas of concern right away. One of our expert Cornerstone trainers is going to reach out to help you and your staff ASAP, at no charge. Please let us know how that goes!

Kelly
Kelly
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible software that is easy to learn and use.

Kommentare: As a paperless practice utilizing many of the Idexx platforms and services, we are power users of Cornerstone. We have two practices within 15 miles of each other and we need to be able to access client records from either, or remotely. It's been a good solution for our practice. I've used several practice management software systems and while none of them are perfect for everyone, Idexx has the ability to invest in it's technology and continue to make improvements. It really does offer robust options and flexibility for many practices to use the features that are a good fit for them.

It is a robust software package with good integration with other Idexx offerings. The integration increases the value of each service offering. They provide continued improvements on the user interface and enhanced functionality. The learning center provides fantastic training resources for new hires and those needing a refresher.

New enhancements seem to take priority over improvement to known deficiencies, such as the functionality of the multi-location single database systems. I would like more options to capture data for reporting and analytics. You can gather most information, but need a good grasp of excel to manipulate and combine it.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Kelly, thanks for the feedback regarding Cornerstone's flexibility, ease of use and diagnostic integration; we know how important all of those are at busy practices like yours. Same goes for multi-location/single database functionality. That's an ongoing area of high focus for us, and that includes making it easier to access the reporting and analytics you depend on.

Richard
Richard
Practice Administrator in USA

Cornerstone Reivew/Survey

Kommentare: From a support staff point of view, very good. From a practice management point of view, it can be difficult, especially if you join a practice years into owning the software and it was unorganized. Clean up can be difficult.

I like the appointment book as it is easy to read and organize. I like the ability to email records, notes, and forms to clients. I like the help desk as they are easy to get a hold of and are very knowledgeable. I think it is easy to look up pets and clients and deal with financial transactions. PHNP is great too.

You need to make a new client file in order to make an appointment, although I know there are a few work around for this. You cannot inactivate a mass amount of clients at one time. You can email a mass amount of clients at one time. I wish you could eliminate service and inventory items instead of just inactivating them. I wish there was a better way to organize service and inventory item, so we can pull sales and revenue figure easier. It is hard to create these reports. I hate that once you have 4 files open on the patient clipboard, it make you close a few before you can continue working. I don't like that you cannot put cost of good on service items (labwork, etc.)

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to share such detailed feedback. We know how much you depend on Cornerstone, and we'd like to help you address some of the areas you cited; you'd mentioned finding the Customer and Technical Support team helpful, and we'd recommend starting there.

Denise
Office Manager in USA

Former User

Kommentare: The learning curve was a little steep. It is not intuitive. The redundancy of invoicing and entering treatments/meds in the medical records is outdated and inefficient.

Screens were easy to read, not crowded with information.

The medical records need to be updated. It is inefficient and cumbersome to use. This increased the time after hours to complete records.

Versatile

This software has been a vital part of our practice for many years. it is versatile and medical record templates can be customized to your preferences. Our laboratory results integrate directly with the medical record and are available from remote locations through the internet (VetconnectPlus). There are additional features that we hope to integrate soon such as signature capture to further streamline our "paper lite" practice. Support is fantastic and readily available from Idexx.

Rarely, a feature we love gets lost in an upgrade and starts to glitch.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for your feedback, great to hear that Cornerstone's versatility and integrations are helping you and your team! We've had a lot of practices share their success stories in going paperlite or less, and we encourage you stick with it and complete the journey. Please keep us posted!

Cornerstone Review

Kommentare: I've worked with several different programs as a relief veterinarian, and though there are still things about the software that I may not understand or utilize properly, it's the one I seem able to use the most features / easy to learn and use.

Different boards that keep me organized on phone calls / meds to fill / exam notes to finish writing!

Too many different areas to record information, example - some staff will use the callback text versus quick text options and they show up in different areas when searching / text vs exam

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that Cornerstone is helping you stay organized. We've got great resources available that can help your team standardize how they use the software. F1 help is always a good place to start, followed by the IDEXX Learning Center.

Cornerstone Feedback

Kommentare: We are solving issues in communication between clients and staff.

I really like how well everything integrates between other servers and allows a flow of information to be so smooth.

Some features are not user mistake friendly, it is often difficult to correct redo problems as they arrive.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hello reviewer: your identity is may be a mystery but we know and appreciate a Cornerstone fan when we see one. We put tons of work into Cornerstone's superior integration, and it makes our day to hear how that's helping your team. Ditto for how it's improving communication between your clients and staff. Thanks for the feedback!

Kendall
Surgical veterinary nurse in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn but can be slow

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The ease of use was very nice! It was easy for new members to catch on and learn.

The software was often very slow and lagged for us.

Jim

Great vision, substandard implementation

Kommentare: I have been using Cornerstone for about 10 years now. It is a very powerful program but is a daily source of frustration for us. The program has a checkered history- it started life as a diet calculator, but then features were bolted on over the years until it is now a full-blown practice management system with support for digital radiography, inventory management, medical notes, the works. Unfortunately this haphazard development history shows: the program is inconsistent in operation from one screen to the next, and many parts of the program don't work well with one another. Also, and perhaps most frustratingly, bugs do not get fixed: updates contain new features and new bugs, but old bugs are rarely fixed. Here's an example: there is a rounding error in the quantity on hand calculation that occasionally makes it impossible for certain inventory quantities to go to zero. Even entering zero manually does not set the quantity to zero. Unfortunately it is impossible to move an item to a new location if the QOH is not zero - a step necessitated by a design error in the program that I won't go into - so one has to contact customer support, have them remotely connect to the server, and edit the data using database tools. This needs to be done every few months. Some features are extremely hard to use - for example, simply selecting a lot number for a vaccine requires 3 windows, 7 clicks, and one double-click on a non-obvious location. It is so tedious that we had to disable expiration date tracking for everything except vaccines. There are at least 3 different ways to enter dates in different parts of the program. Error messages appear at random and are not helpful. User errors made cannot be corrected (!) - for example, if we enter the wrong provider on an invoice, the entire invoice needs to be voided and recreated - it cannot be changed, even by a supervisor with special clearance. Etc. I could go on for hours.

Great vision and a huge feature set

Crash-prone, hard to use, inconsistent

Roy
owner in USA

Rating system does not address problems. 3 stars was generous. Not a small practice system.

Kommentare: able to email medical records for consults

Medical records are great for sending referral consultations. Phone support is great, but then again it should be for what I am paying them.

THIS is NOT any kind of accounting system. CS claimed "compatable with Quickbooks" Not even close. After CS. gif entries QB said I had 3x the income that my bank statement indicated. Everyone loves support. Yup they're all very friendly. When I ask them what the problem is, always get the same response "we don't know anything about QB". When I ask my QB consultant- the response is "garbage i-. garbage out". Then there is the blue circle of death. All peripheral computers are hard wired. We timed the blue spinning circle/"not responding" one day: 10 seconds here, 12 seconds there. Totaled 72 minutes. This is a 1 man practice. I'm sure the big guys can absorb this cost, but tough time justifying the wasted time and the additional cost my accountant included figuring out how to deal with the end-of year numbers. Would have been better off investing all that money in Bitcoin 2 years ago and cashing out last December. could been chillin' on an island instead of watching the blue circle of death go round and round and round and.....

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Dr. Hadden, really sorry you are experiencing those issues. One of our Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support team members is going to contact you to see how we can help. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Jacquelyn

Cornerstone review

Kommentare: Overall I have been happy. Have used several PM software and find they all have things that I love and don't love. Cornerstone is no different. Have great customer support service and usually can find the answer to problems quickly.

Multiple templates available for use, fairly easy to use and learn, easy search feature, like that it integrates nicely with lab work and radiographs

Crashes regularly and needs to be restarted. Have been using the software for 5 years and still HATE that you have to use "tab" instead of "enter". Would like a way to delete a medical note once saved in case 2 exams opened for same client etc.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Jacquelyn, thanks for letting us know your team finds Cornerstone easy to use and that the integration with your diagnostics is helpful. About those restarts; we constantly monitor error logs to identify just these types of issues and find ways to address them. If you notice that this occurs at specific times, Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support can assist in determining whether there already is a resolution that can solve it. You also mentioned wanting to be able to delete a medical note. Once you've saved an Enhanced Medical Note it can in fact be voided. If you're still using Classic Medical Notes contact Support about converting over. Sounds like this could solve your problem. Good luck!

Alana
Vet tech in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good and bad are equal

Kommentare: I can’t imagine any other program more designed to work with vet practices. The ease of ordering lab tests and it’s connection IDEXX lab is fantastic. The results sent from IDEXX is a tad redundant but you def cannot say you did not receive lab results. That feature is reliable. Custom forms are useful too. Overall I like the product a lot. It just takes a bit to learn it.

Once you learn the software, navigation gets easier. The side panel window gives a great snapshot of client files and their type while also being able to view selected files. The ability to assign employee codes and auto population of corresponding names on documents are fantastic.

Sometimes printing auto generated templates get wonky. The software crashes a lot. Always seems like updates and troubleshooting are needed. Every day. Since I am not on management side I can not determine if this software error or user. Management is always confused.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Alana, really appreciate hearing your feedback on what you like about Cornerstone and where you could use some assistance. Definitely contact Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support, they're ready to help!

Hospital Manager in USA

Gold Standard

Kommentare: We have been so impressed with Cornerstone Practice Management that we have been part of their beta test group for the last 2 years. Unlike most software upgrades, Cornerstone upgrades actually make our jobs easier. As I posted earlier, the ease and intuitive nature of the software gives me and our staff more time to do different things, whether better care for our patients and clients or simply a time for staff to take a break from their day because they are not immersed in a software that doesn't work for them.

What we like about Cornerstone the most is the ease and intuitive nature of the software. This cuts down on training time and allows staff to fully use Cornerstone regardless of what task they are performing, from inventory management, incorporating pictures and reports into client files to something as easy as scheduling an appointment.

There was an issue with a cosmetic screen color change a while back......

Antwort von IDEXX

HI Chris, thanks for letting us know you and your team find Cornerstone easy to use and intuitive. Feedback like yours--including as a beta participant--is critical to making sure Cornerstone grows with your team.

Riki
Office Manager in USA

Cornerstone Review

Kommentare: I would like to be able to go online and list enhancement requests. The way it works now, I have to call support, tell the representative what I want and ask them to put in the request - and hope they actually do. Our old software had a website where you could go and list modules and enhancements you would want.

We can email from the record - but, some sections don't prepopulate the address.

There are too many clicks to get through every section. The boarding module is obsolete and needs to be thoroughly revamped. The pop ups need to be bigger as do the messages on the bottom of invoices. We had to create a template for written scripts - in our past software you could create a written script right in the RX section. I could go on..

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Riki, thank you for the feedback. We hear you on reducing clicks. This spring we release Cornerstone 9.1, which has a fresh new interface and reduces the number of clicks required to access key patient and client information. Improving boarding is definitely on our radar as well. We appreciate you taking the time to call support and please know that every enhancement request does get logged and looked at.

Jessica
RVT in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using cornerstone for 3 years now and it is so easy to navigate and very easy to use

Kommentare: The biggest benefit we get from this software is the ability to grow our practice and improve our inventory usage

What I like most about this software is that it is a very step by step system. If I have any questions about an icon that I am using, I just simply hit F1 and there are tutorial and other helpful information that is linked to the user manual for Cornerstone. I also appreciate the fact that other systems such as petdesk are able to communicate with one another. I have had the chance to train other staff members on Cornerstone and even teaching a new employee is easy. Managing inventory is something new our practice has included into our daily routine and now that is easy to do.

What I like least about cornerstone is that the inventory is at times difficult to navigate. On the flip side if I have an issue Cornerstone support is always so helpful.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for your feedback, including the points about inventory. So glad to hear that Cornerstone is helping your practice grow!

Kerrie
Practice manager in Kanada

Cornerstone

Kommentare: Far from being the best practice management system I've used. When I knew it, I knew it but even then there were always little tips and tricks I still didn't know, even after using it for 6 years.

Able to to multitask easily, having several pages open at once so that you can be serving a client and have something else working in the background. Idexx reps actually show up in the clinic to help with training, issues etc. and many of those reps have used Cornerstone on the shop floor so they know what I am talking about vs speaking to an IT person on the phone who doesn't get the issues I am having.

You have to click through lots of steps before you get where you want to be. There are so many ways to do the same thing you find that no two staff members are doing it the same way - difficult for training/SOP's.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Kerrie, glad to hear that Cornerstone supported your need to multi task, and that having our team members visit your practice was so helpful.

jaaron
associate veterinarian in USA

Not my favorite platform

I like the function that links bloodwork directly to the idexx veconnect website I like the function that allows easy emailing notes/entries from the platform to the owner I like being able to correct prescription

too much "clicking" required to perform simple functions such as starting new notes creating written prescriptions is difficult dealing with prescriptions is difficult -- cannot "discontinue" an active prescription. "Tabbing" through certain windows is counter-intuitive Overall the system has made getting through records and entering notes slower since my practice changed to the platform.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Jaaraon, thanks for your feedback. We hear you on reducing clicks, and every release we eliminate more of them. This spring we release Cornerstone 9.1, and in addition to giving Cornerstone a fresh new interface we've streamlined key tasks so you can access patient and client info faster with, yes, fewer clicks. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Max
Vet Technician in USA

Outdated

Kommentare: Over all it is an ok program it just needs to be simplified.

I like that the scheduler is customizable.

It is a very time consuming program that makes you complete several steps just to do one task. It will alert you if someone is working on the same chart as you but not for the physical exam module. So if 2 people are writing exam notes on the same patient, the one who opened it second will have everything disappear when it is reopened.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Max, thanks for the feedback on the Cornerstone scheduler, glad to hear that the ability to customize it is helpful to you and your team. Regarding editing medical records, we specifically designed Cornerstone's Medical Notes function so that concurrent users can't cancel out each others work, in order to maintain the integrity of the record. If a second user opens the same Medical Note, they see a warning that another user is already editing the patient's Medical Notes, and are granted read only access.

Kris
owner in Australien

Swapping from Cornerstone. Used for 12 years

Kommentare: Support has been good, but IDEXX acounts are always a pain to deal with. So, for the money we wil swap to a more up to date program

Fairly easy to use and navigate for new staff. The colour coding of appointment s and conult notes is good. It has been a stable program on the in house server for 12 years.

Cant search for patients or clients easily. Reports for things like breeds are impossible and clients address cannot be searched. Old fashioned - can't do on line bookings, SMS remnders and now can't email from the program. Need to upgrade to a subscription basis and the cost of that there are much better programs out there. Can not set up your own health care program. Does not confirm appointment.

Kerry

Review on Cornerstone

I like that it is robust and offers many different reporting features. I also like that it has started integrating with outside vendors such as Vitus Vet, Pet Desk pharmacy distributors, our online store, etc.

I have had a problem with the communication between Patterson and Cornerstone after the last upgrade and will need to perform another upgrade in order to get it corrected. That takes a lot of time and the last upgrade required additional support that could not be done outside of office hours so it left us without a computer system for a morning.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Kerry, thanks for the feedback on Cornerstone's versatility. Fun fact: it integrates with more products and services than any other software. Glad to hear that's helping you and your team.

Evie
Practice owner in USA

Cornerstone review

I like most all features of CStone. I think the medical record keeping is very detailed.

The Boarding Module is outdated and disjointed. It does not fully integrate into CStone, in my opinion. It is not intuitive and could be SO much easier if CStone would put some time into revamping. I have tried to learn and implement Whiteboard but this too seems more complicated than it needs to be and is not very intuitive.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Evie, thanks for your feedback on Cornerstone: we definitely need to know where we are hitting the mark, and where there is room for improvement. Regarding the white board, check out some of the free training videos that are available on the IDEXX Learning Center. Hope these help!

Tracy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Scheduling

The scheduling is very easy and the schedule is easy to read.

Because you have to click on individual daily records to read previous reports, it can be time consuming to check a full history. Also, either our computer master server is not appropriate for this software or it there is a software issue because our computers sometimes take 30-60s to open or save a record.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Tracy, thanks for your feedback on Cornerstone, glad scheduling is so easy. The improvements coming in Cornerstone 9.1 should help you retrieve patient and client information more quickly, but you might also consider contacting Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support for a hardware review to rule out any issues there.

Brittany
Vet tech in USA

Cornerstone review

Kommentare: Easy to store and find client and patient information and alerts. Helps keep track of reminders.

Ease of finding clients or patients by many routes: name, number, microchip, breed etc. The ease of storing, and locating bloodwork.

The ability to email records directly from software would help. Its difficult to store and search for images( xrays, ultrasound)

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for recommending Cornerstone to other practices who are shopping for new software! Great to hear that you and your team like how easy it is to store and access patient and client information--we will pass your compliments on to the Cornerstone product team.