Cornerstone Software Erfahrungen

Über Cornerstone Software

IDEXX Cornerstone ist eine integrierte und vollständig zukunftssichere Praxisverwaltungssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Cornerstone Software

I liked the way the main page was set up for the client information, patient information and medical record.

Bewertungen zu Cornerstone Software

3,8
3,8

Cornerstone Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 161 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cornerstone Software bereits verwendet?

Amanda
Amanda
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Veterinary Software hands down.

Kommentare: Cornerstone is very user friendly and well-organized. I have been using this soft ware for the past 7 years and have loved it more than the other two softwares I used at other clinics before this. There are so many easy to learn shortcuts that make daily medical record keeping easier. I

My favorite feature is the integration between their labwork machines and outside Idexx labs straight into patient files.

There are a few features that require a right click and drop down menu that I feel would be better set to just a double click. My complaints are few!

Paige

Amazing Support Team

I like that there are multiple ways to do something. So what works for one person may be different for another. The Idexx support team is incredible and always easy to reach for support.

I feel like it has limited features. The boarding management is awful and hard for staff to utilize to its full potential

Mark
Veterinarian/Practice Owner in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

There are no good options

Kommentare: Communicating with clients is next to impossible. The physical exam form/function has been abandoned by Cornerstone. There simply is no physical exam form/function in the "practice management" software. There are "Breed Information sheets" available for clients but no useful forms to run the hospital. Those I am expected to generate myself -which I have tried doing and dedicate several hours every Monday to this task. With multiple calls to Cornerstone Help to design these templates for Physical exam, Surgery forms, Inpatient/Hospitalized patient SOAPS, etc, I have successfully created zero documents. I spent my entire NAVC conference a few years ago focusing on Idexx software/paperless practice sessions,
I have solicited Idexx's (Carla, I believe is the "paperless/paper lite" person) help at TNAVC (now VMX) every other year when I attend; 4 years in, after upgrading our computer system, converting everything over to Idexx Labs to facilitate integration with PM software, attending multiple Cornerstone User workshops etc, I am more convinced than ever that Cornerstone Cannot be used PROPERLY in a paperless practice.
I have visited several "paperless" practices in the area, and it can be done only if I simply give all patients the same cut-and-paste physical exam notes. Paperless? Yes. Accurate and efficient? Hardly. There is simply no place in the "record" where I can simply look back and see what went on with the last exam(s).
Very disappointed on many fronts

Familiarity - have been using Cornerstone since 2000 (Y2K scare regarding the old PSI system). Used PSI for 6 years prior to that

It is not designed for paperless practice. There are no easy ways to perform simple tasks. Every routine task (physical exam, writing/sending a prescription, you know those odd things that medical practices seldom have need to do) requires a "work around" which only a few select people on the Cornerstone help line can figure. Most calls are met with, "well that just can't be done with this system" or "no-one has asked that before, I will refer it to our developers and maybe it can be included on the next update".

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Mark, really sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for the detailed feedback. We've had a lot of practices use Cornerstone to go paperless and we'd like you to be successful there too. Just after you wrote this review you had a live training session with a Cornerstone Field Service Representative. Sounds like that went well, hope a solution is in the works!

Ashley
Veterinary Technician in USA
Tierarzt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cornersrone use in ER Vet Specialty Setting

Kommentare: Overall cornerstone is basically all I've ever known so I give it at 7 and a half out of 10

Cornerstone manager's patient files quite well it's easy to find as long as you learn the KEY strokes the program Needs you to learn in order to make the use of it easier

Having to attach records from another hospital and how they're presented and how you have to access them is kind of difficult but it's manageable once you get used to the program

Kelly
Kelly
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible software that is easy to learn and use.

Kommentare: As a paperless practice utilizing many of the Idexx platforms and services, we are power users of Cornerstone. We have two practices within 15 miles of each other and we need to be able to access client records from either, or remotely. It's been a good solution for our practice. I've used several practice management software systems and while none of them are perfect for everyone, Idexx has the ability to invest in it's technology and continue to make improvements. It really does offer robust options and flexibility for many practices to use the features that are a good fit for them.

It is a robust software package with good integration with other Idexx offerings. The integration increases the value of each service offering. They provide continued improvements on the user interface and enhanced functionality. The learning center provides fantastic training resources for new hires and those needing a refresher.

New enhancements seem to take priority over improvement to known deficiencies, such as the functionality of the multi-location single database systems. I would like more options to capture data for reporting and analytics. You can gather most information, but need a good grasp of excel to manipulate and combine it.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Kelly, thanks for the feedback regarding Cornerstone's flexibility, ease of use and diagnostic integration; we know how important all of those are at busy practices like yours. Same goes for multi-location/single database functionality. That's an ongoing area of high focus for us, and that includes making it easier to access the reporting and analytics you depend on.

Erica
Customer Service Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cornerstone, Adapt or Abandon Ship.

Kommentare: It was a good run! I learned a lot, I was frustrated a lot. Really, who uses TAB? I would have to print out a giant picture of the soda for new employees who were unfamiliar with the program. I can't say I miss the program and transitioning into a brand new PIMS isn't the most fun experience out there, but overall we are quite satisfied with letting Cornerstone go.

In the nearly 10 years I used Cornerstone I found reporting and boarding/scheduling features to be the best aspect of the program. Newer PIMS could definitely learn a thing or two from those designs.

Invoice mistakes, server issues, and LONG wait times for customer service eventually led to us terminating out contract with IDEXX and moving over to a new PIMS. We needed something more reliable that didn't go offline when the power went out. Cornerstone is a massive program and for the price and what we utilized of it, the cost didn't work for us. Cloud based PIMS are the future.

Alex
Facilities Manager in USA

We Moved On

Kommentare: It was fine, and we still run the server for access to records that did not migrate well to our current platform. That said, we haven't used the platform daily in almost two years and logging on intermittently I can still easily navigate through - innovation is still lacking.

Cornerstone was the primary PIMS platform we used from 2009 through 2020, so what we liked most about using the platform was its familiarity. In over a decade Cornerstone never went through such a massive, fundamental update that it ever felt new or refreshed.

Pretty much the same reason as above. Without any major updates to the platform aesthetically or functionally it felt like we were in a holding pattern while all these new cloud based platforms were getting off the ground. We are fans of innovation and Cornerstone seemed to lack this.

Versatile

This software has been a vital part of our practice for many years. it is versatile and medical record templates can be customized to your preferences. Our laboratory results integrate directly with the medical record and are available from remote locations through the internet (VetconnectPlus). There are additional features that we hope to integrate soon such as signature capture to further streamline our "paper lite" practice. Support is fantastic and readily available from Idexx.

Rarely, a feature we love gets lost in an upgrade and starts to glitch.

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for your feedback, great to hear that Cornerstone's versatility and integrations are helping you and your team! We've had a lot of practices share their success stories in going paperlite or less, and we encourage you stick with it and complete the journey. Please keep us posted!

Cornerstone Review

Kommentare: I've worked with several different programs as a relief veterinarian, and though there are still things about the software that I may not understand or utilize properly, it's the one I seem able to use the most features / easy to learn and use.

Different boards that keep me organized on phone calls / meds to fill / exam notes to finish writing!

Too many different areas to record information, example - some staff will use the callback text versus quick text options and they show up in different areas when searching / text vs exam

Antwort von IDEXX

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that Cornerstone is helping you stay organized. We've got great resources available that can help your team standardize how they use the software. F1 help is always a good place to start, followed by the IDEXX Learning Center.

Cornerstone Feedback

Kommentare: We are solving issues in communication between clients and staff.

I really like how well everything integrates between other servers and allows a flow of information to be so smooth.

Some features are not user mistake friendly, it is often difficult to correct redo problems as they arrive.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hello reviewer: your identity is may be a mystery but we know and appreciate a Cornerstone fan when we see one. We put tons of work into Cornerstone's superior integration, and it makes our day to hear how that's helping your team. Ditto for how it's improving communication between your clients and staff. Thanks for the feedback!

Regina

The Thrill is gone!

Kommentare: Hardware support is now $250 for the first 15mins and 50 per minute. I have loved this system for over a decade but now I am jaded. I am looking for a more economical system for my practice.

Initially the product was intimidating but once you learn to right click and tab, its easy. If have many reports and data that can be created for comparative analysis. It is moderately simple to use but it is a definite learning curve to master. I do not use have of the features that are available. It is fully functional for a CPA. Anything they want, Cornerstone can create it for you!

What I do not like is the constant nickel-n-diming of all features and any software/hardware support that is needed. The used to be really reasonable but now, if you cannot be charged they do not help you. Software support for a server is now over $700.00 a month. That does not include hardware support. The system is good but if you are not a corporation practice, You can certainly find something cheaper.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Dr. Hyde-Nance, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Cornerstone, always good to know where we are hitting the mark and where there is room for improvement. One of our software experts is going to be in touch with you to discuss your options and current needs!

Roy
owner in USA

Rating system does not address problems. 3 stars was generous. Not a small practice system.

Kommentare: able to email medical records for consults

Medical records are great for sending referral consultations. Phone support is great, but then again it should be for what I am paying them.

THIS is NOT any kind of accounting system. CS claimed "compatable with Quickbooks" Not even close. After CS. gif entries QB said I had 3x the income that my bank statement indicated. Everyone loves support. Yup they're all very friendly. When I ask them what the problem is, always get the same response "we don't know anything about QB". When I ask my QB consultant- the response is "garbage i-. garbage out". Then there is the blue circle of death. All peripheral computers are hard wired. We timed the blue spinning circle/"not responding" one day: 10 seconds here, 12 seconds there. Totaled 72 minutes. This is a 1 man practice. I'm sure the big guys can absorb this cost, but tough time justifying the wasted time and the additional cost my accountant included figuring out how to deal with the end-of year numbers. Would have been better off investing all that money in Bitcoin 2 years ago and cashing out last December. could been chillin' on an island instead of watching the blue circle of death go round and round and round and.....

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Dr. Hadden, really sorry you are experiencing those issues. One of our Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support team members is going to contact you to see how we can help. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Jacquelyn

Cornerstone review

Kommentare: Overall I have been happy. Have used several PM software and find they all have things that I love and don't love. Cornerstone is no different. Have great customer support service and usually can find the answer to problems quickly.

Multiple templates available for use, fairly easy to use and learn, easy search feature, like that it integrates nicely with lab work and radiographs

Crashes regularly and needs to be restarted. Have been using the software for 5 years and still HATE that you have to use "tab" instead of "enter". Would like a way to delete a medical note once saved in case 2 exams opened for same client etc.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Jacquelyn, thanks for letting us know your team finds Cornerstone easy to use and that the integration with your diagnostics is helpful. About those restarts; we constantly monitor error logs to identify just these types of issues and find ways to address them. If you notice that this occurs at specific times, Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support can assist in determining whether there already is a resolution that can solve it. You also mentioned wanting to be able to delete a medical note. Once you've saved an Enhanced Medical Note it can in fact be voided. If you're still using Classic Medical Notes contact Support about converting over. Sounds like this could solve your problem. Good luck!

Alana
Vet tech in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good and bad are equal

Kommentare: I can’t imagine any other program more designed to work with vet practices. The ease of ordering lab tests and it’s connection IDEXX lab is fantastic. The results sent from IDEXX is a tad redundant but you def cannot say you did not receive lab results. That feature is reliable. Custom forms are useful too. Overall I like the product a lot. It just takes a bit to learn it.

Once you learn the software, navigation gets easier. The side panel window gives a great snapshot of client files and their type while also being able to view selected files. The ability to assign employee codes and auto population of corresponding names on documents are fantastic.

Sometimes printing auto generated templates get wonky. The software crashes a lot. Always seems like updates and troubleshooting are needed. Every day. Since I am not on management side I can not determine if this software error or user. Management is always confused.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Alana, really appreciate hearing your feedback on what you like about Cornerstone and where you could use some assistance. Definitely contact Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support, they're ready to help!

Hospital Manager in USA

Gold Standard

Kommentare: We have been so impressed with Cornerstone Practice Management that we have been part of their beta test group for the last 2 years. Unlike most software upgrades, Cornerstone upgrades actually make our jobs easier. As I posted earlier, the ease and intuitive nature of the software gives me and our staff more time to do different things, whether better care for our patients and clients or simply a time for staff to take a break from their day because they are not immersed in a software that doesn't work for them.

What we like about Cornerstone the most is the ease and intuitive nature of the software. This cuts down on training time and allows staff to fully use Cornerstone regardless of what task they are performing, from inventory management, incorporating pictures and reports into client files to something as easy as scheduling an appointment.

There was an issue with a cosmetic screen color change a while back......

Antwort von IDEXX

HI Chris, thanks for letting us know you and your team find Cornerstone easy to use and intuitive. Feedback like yours--including as a beta participant--is critical to making sure Cornerstone grows with your team.

Riki
Office Manager in USA

Cornerstone Review

Kommentare: I would like to be able to go online and list enhancement requests. The way it works now, I have to call support, tell the representative what I want and ask them to put in the request - and hope they actually do. Our old software had a website where you could go and list modules and enhancements you would want.

We can email from the record - but, some sections don't prepopulate the address.

There are too many clicks to get through every section. The boarding module is obsolete and needs to be thoroughly revamped. The pop ups need to be bigger as do the messages on the bottom of invoices. We had to create a template for written scripts - in our past software you could create a written script right in the RX section. I could go on..

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Riki, thank you for the feedback. We hear you on reducing clicks. This spring we release Cornerstone 9.1, which has a fresh new interface and reduces the number of clicks required to access key patient and client information. Improving boarding is definitely on our radar as well. We appreciate you taking the time to call support and please know that every enhancement request does get logged and looked at.

Jessica
RVT in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using cornerstone for 3 years now and it is so easy to navigate and very easy to use

Kommentare: The biggest benefit we get from this software is the ability to grow our practice and improve our inventory usage

What I like most about this software is that it is a very step by step system. If I have any questions about an icon that I am using, I just simply hit F1 and there are tutorial and other helpful information that is linked to the user manual for Cornerstone. I also appreciate the fact that other systems such as petdesk are able to communicate with one another. I have had the chance to train other staff members on Cornerstone and even teaching a new employee is easy. Managing inventory is something new our practice has included into our daily routine and now that is easy to do.

What I like least about cornerstone is that the inventory is at times difficult to navigate. On the flip side if I have an issue Cornerstone support is always so helpful.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for your feedback, including the points about inventory. So glad to hear that Cornerstone is helping your practice grow!

Kerrie
Practice manager in Kanada

Cornerstone

Kommentare: Far from being the best practice management system I've used. When I knew it, I knew it but even then there were always little tips and tricks I still didn't know, even after using it for 6 years.

Able to to multitask easily, having several pages open at once so that you can be serving a client and have something else working in the background. Idexx reps actually show up in the clinic to help with training, issues etc. and many of those reps have used Cornerstone on the shop floor so they know what I am talking about vs speaking to an IT person on the phone who doesn't get the issues I am having.

You have to click through lots of steps before you get where you want to be. There are so many ways to do the same thing you find that no two staff members are doing it the same way - difficult for training/SOP's.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Kerrie, glad to hear that Cornerstone supported your need to multi task, and that having our team members visit your practice was so helpful.

jaaron
associate veterinarian in USA

Not my favorite platform

I like the function that links bloodwork directly to the idexx veconnect website I like the function that allows easy emailing notes/entries from the platform to the owner I like being able to correct prescription

too much "clicking" required to perform simple functions such as starting new notes creating written prescriptions is difficult dealing with prescriptions is difficult -- cannot "discontinue" an active prescription. "Tabbing" through certain windows is counter-intuitive Overall the system has made getting through records and entering notes slower since my practice changed to the platform.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Jaaraon, thanks for your feedback. We hear you on reducing clicks, and every release we eliminate more of them. This spring we release Cornerstone 9.1, and in addition to giving Cornerstone a fresh new interface we've streamlined key tasks so you can access patient and client info faster with, yes, fewer clicks. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Destinee
Associate Veterinarian in USA

Cumbersome Product to Use

Kommentare: I’d appropriately trained on how to use Cornerstone, it could be a fantastic program but it is challenging in its current form.

It has a lot of functionality and if you know how to use the software appropriately, it can do a lot.

It’s very cumbersome. There is a very steep learning curve to working in Cornerstone. There are always multiple ways to do something which makes it challenging to teach a new employee how to use the program.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Destinee, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Cornerstone. Always good to know where we're hitting the mark and where there's room for improvement. We'd like the opportunity to teach you and your team how to do more with Cornerstone, and would be happy to set up a session with one of our expert trainers at no charge to you. Please let us know if you'd be interested in that!

Kris
owner in Australien

Swapping from Cornerstone. Used for 12 years

Kommentare: Support has been good, but IDEXX acounts are always a pain to deal with. So, for the money we wil swap to a more up to date program

Fairly easy to use and navigate for new staff. The colour coding of appointment s and conult notes is good. It has been a stable program on the in house server for 12 years.

Cant search for patients or clients easily. Reports for things like breeds are impossible and clients address cannot be searched. Old fashioned - can't do on line bookings, SMS remnders and now can't email from the program. Need to upgrade to a subscription basis and the cost of that there are much better programs out there. Can not set up your own health care program. Does not confirm appointment.

Kerry

Review on Cornerstone

I like that it is robust and offers many different reporting features. I also like that it has started integrating with outside vendors such as Vitus Vet, Pet Desk pharmacy distributors, our online store, etc.

I have had a problem with the communication between Patterson and Cornerstone after the last upgrade and will need to perform another upgrade in order to get it corrected. That takes a lot of time and the last upgrade required additional support that could not be done outside of office hours so it left us without a computer system for a morning.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Kerry, thanks for the feedback on Cornerstone's versatility. Fun fact: it integrates with more products and services than any other software. Glad to hear that's helping you and your team.

Evie
Practice owner in USA

Cornerstone review

I like most all features of CStone. I think the medical record keeping is very detailed.

The Boarding Module is outdated and disjointed. It does not fully integrate into CStone, in my opinion. It is not intuitive and could be SO much easier if CStone would put some time into revamping. I have tried to learn and implement Whiteboard but this too seems more complicated than it needs to be and is not very intuitive.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Evie, thanks for your feedback on Cornerstone: we definitely need to know where we are hitting the mark, and where there is room for improvement. Regarding the white board, check out some of the free training videos that are available on the IDEXX Learning Center. Hope these help!

Tracy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Scheduling

The scheduling is very easy and the schedule is easy to read.

Because you have to click on individual daily records to read previous reports, it can be time consuming to check a full history. Also, either our computer master server is not appropriate for this software or it there is a software issue because our computers sometimes take 30-60s to open or save a record.

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Tracy, thanks for your feedback on Cornerstone, glad scheduling is so easy. The improvements coming in Cornerstone 9.1 should help you retrieve patient and client information more quickly, but you might also consider contacting Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support for a hardware review to rule out any issues there.

Brittany
Vet tech in USA

Cornerstone review

Kommentare: Easy to store and find client and patient information and alerts. Helps keep track of reminders.

Ease of finding clients or patients by many routes: name, number, microchip, breed etc. The ease of storing, and locating bloodwork.

The ability to email records directly from software would help. Its difficult to store and search for images( xrays, ultrasound)

Antwort von IDEXX

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for recommending Cornerstone to other practices who are shopping for new software! Great to hear that you and your team like how easy it is to store and access patient and client information--we will pass your compliments on to the Cornerstone product team.