Great Payroll software!

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Jordan W.
Hiring Manager
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: APS since my last review came out with a app for employees to access their basic information and also to clock in and out from. This app has solved all the problems I was having with our crew and troubleshooting the issues we were having trying to keep time cards accurate. This has been extremely helpful.

Vorteile: The software is very straightforward and easy to use. Reports are organized and the features that allow you to conduct performance reviews as well is great. We are converting everything over from paper to digital for all HR needs and without this software would be a lot harder. Getting a new employee added and deleted from the system is easy and straightforward too.

Nachteile: I have no complaints at this time, the previous review I left stated I was disappointed with APS not having an app for employees being able to clock in and out from remotely which that has been corrected and the app is working great

von APS an 27.8.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Jordan! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete all of your tasks. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Company Listens to Feedback and IMPROVES

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Arianna M.
HR Manager
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am loving APS. I am new to my position and this is the first time I have used APS and it has been great. I really appreciate the customer service more than anything. I have worked with other HRIS and payroll companies in the past and literally have been on hold for over 20 minutes! With APS, if they don't answer (rare), I send them an email and always hear back the same day. I also have a team of 3-4 people that work specifically with my company so they understand my challenges better than having 300 different people I might get at another customer service department.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly for the most part. Any time I have concerns, questions, or suggestions, the customer service team is amazing. They listen to my problems and solve anything. If they do not have a solution, they offer to put in a feature enhancement request which goes to their product development team. It is very rare with a software or payroll company that your suggestions matter. I also appreciate the broad spectrum that I have access to. I can track and manage several aspects of the HR department all from one software program. Also, they offer an online portal for employees to access EVERYTHING. I can upload the employee handbook, benefit presentations, and other documents for employees to view and sign off on electronically. They can also view their paystubs, w-2's, etc. They can even change their demographics, W-4 withholdings, or benefit elections online. It is a huge time (and paper) saver for me!

Nachteile: I have two primary concerns that are not able to be fixed at this time. I am not a fan of the timekeeping options. We can only have the computers, tablet, or a hand scanning device. Unfortunately, in my field, the hand scanning sensor gets dirty and isn't able to be cleaned easily. Also, we have wi-fi issues so the computers/tablets can be a struggle. I am hoping that they will develop a more traditional timeclock in the future or have the ability to sync with 3rd party timekeeping systems. My other concern is the interfacing. It feels like I have to do a lot of clicking back and forth. I would like to be able to select the employees names and then access EVERYTHING about that employee (payroll, HR, demographics, etc.). It's not really a big deal though and I am quick enough at it that I doubt it is costing more time even but it would just be convenient to have it all in one tab.

von APS an 27.8.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Arianna! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete your tasks and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer of APS!

Truly Amazing Payroll & HR Software Partner

Bewertet am 19.5.2019
Matthew D.
CEO & President
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started up a PEO/ASO/HRO company in Hawaii in 2009 and grew it to the 2nd largest in the HR/Payroll firm in the state. I sold this company to the largest competitor in 2016 when we were running $200 million of payroll and managed over 10,000 employees in multiple states. I can honestly say that I wish I discovered APS Payroll Software when I started my HR company, as this software truly blows away our PEO/HR/Payroll system we used. When I sold my HR/Payroll company, I was looking at finding a new payroll software that could also handle all of our HR administration. I attended a Sage Intacct (accounting software) conference and met APS in the Exhibit Hall with numerous vendors. The final selling point is APS directly integrates into Sage Intacct. Finally, we have one login in which we can access all of our internal companies and external clients we process payroll for. There are so many bell and whistles available and it is very easy to learn and use. I highly recommend APS to everyone looking for an affordable payroll software, with an even more impressive and responsive team.

Vorteile: APS is very thorough with all of its various solutions: payroll, human resources, benefits administration, document storage, Time & Attendance, PTO, APS Hire (recruiting/job boards), Applicant Tracking, Online On-Boarding, Asset Management, etc, etc.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything that I do not like about APS. Their technical team is very flexible with custom solutions, APS Customer Service team is responsive (even with our 5-6 hour time difference between Louisiana and Hawaii). We have a dedicated "Partner Support" team member over at APS, as well as a "Training Support Partner".

von APS an 20.6.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Matthew! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS meets all of our payroll needs. Great customer service and support.

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Michele D.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've been working with APS for almost two years and being my very first experience with a payroll software I found it very easy to learn. The way this software is built and organized makes it very easy to use it. This is particularly true when you are in need to create a report. In this case you can choose one of the several ready-to-use reports from the "Report Manager" option, or you can build your own customized report that best meets your needs. Additionally, to save time and efforts the report you created can be shared among several users in different departments.
Another thing I liked about APS is the excellent customer service I received in all of the inquires and issues I encountered during my job.

Nachteile: What I liked least about this software is the fact that when you enter or modify any type of information there is no "safety net", meaning the system does not ask you to confirm your changes before leaving the tab you are in. By adding this extra step you will be "forced" to double check your entries and this can be very helpful in avoiding mistakes especially on sensitive information like bank account numbers, pay rates, or addresses.
Another feature that could be implemented is to allow users to download raw data or .csv file directly from the "Analytics" tiles. Right now you can only display, look, and print the information but you cannot download the data in on Excel format. From an Human Resources standpoint it would very helpful to be able to download data such as Employee Turnover, New Hires by department, and Employee Count by month.

von APS an 16.11.2018

Thank you so much for your honest and enlightening review, Michele. We really appreciate your feedback. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

I have had a wonderful experience using APS as our payroll software. It is a great product and site!

Bewertet am 20.11.2017
Amanda A.

Vorteile: What I like most about this product is how everything I need is available at any time I need it as well as being very easy to navigate on the site once logged in. It is very user-friendly and helpful with all needs that I may have as well as requests needed for employees. It is as easy as logging onto the site and clicking two to three times to get exactly what I need. I have had to run reports for myself for office functions as well as a request from an employee and it is always very easy and helpful. I believe we get our money worth by using this product on a weekly basis. It seems to fit all our needs as a company and my needs as an administrator. I have had to call on our account manager a few times and when doing so, every time she has been extremely helpful and efficient in helping me find and get what I need to be done. The quality that this software offers us as a company is hands down the best I have ever had. I have worked with APS for several years now. At one time I processed payroll with APS for about 1500 people bi-weekly and I now do it weekly for about 10. So whether you have 1500 or 10 people to conduct a payroll for weekly or biweekly, APS has made it very efficient and easy to navigate their product and easy to search and find exactly the reports needed. I look forward to watching them grow while we grow and using them now and in our future. There would be no other company that I feel could compare to or offer what APS has been able to do for us. The BEST quality!! From the site to the account manager, they have not only met but exceeded our expectations.

von APS an 15.12.2017

We appreciate your positive review, Amanda! We are so glad to hear you love our system and it has made processing payroll simple for you. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support!

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Julie P.
Controller
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Payroll is much faster to do now. While ADP worked, there were lots of links, tabs, and pages that could be overwhelming/unnecessary for a small business. Trying to find specific reports was a nightmare and customer service was non-existent. We are able to process payroll faster, get better answers and help, and have more time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Vorteile: Their customer support is the best! I love that we have a dedicated team of specialist that I can see online before I even submit a ticket. I usually get the same person, every time and she is very quick and responsive in helping solve any issues or questions I have. Coming from ADP where we had to wait sometimes an hour or longer to speak to a live person, being able to speak to someone in 5 minutes is AMAZING!

Nachteile: The ONLY thing I dislike about APS is the reporting output format. While it gives me the information I need, prior to exporting to excel or PDF, it always looks nicer on screen than it does in the printout. I wish they could keep the formatting of reports throughout which would be great. But that's really just nitpicking.

von APS an 27.8.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Julie! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

So happy with APS!

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Brenda S.
VP Human Resources
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are thrilled with APS and the service we receive. We can't get over how often we ask for something and how responsive they are to our needs. We have seen enhancements be made that we didn't even ask for just because it made sense and they were able to do it!

Vorteile: The system allows all of our processes to be integrated and it is so user friendly. It has saved us so much time because we don't have to re-key the same items over and over again in different systems. Our staff love all the added features they now get.

Nachteile: We really need a company-wide calendar view of approved PTO requests and I wish that the performance appraisal module had more features. On the rare occasion we have had to correct an error, APS corrects things quickly but we cannot always see what happens in the background and we sometimes struggle to understand the correction and how different GL accounts are affected, etc. Also, Report Writer and Report Builder are not completely compatible so sometimes it is difficult to pull everything we need in one report - I probably just need more training and practice.

von APS an 10.5.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Brenda! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would love the opportunity to speak with you and discuss additional training of the system. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further if you would like additional training for your team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS Payroll Review

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Tammy M.
Operations & Administrative Manager

Kommentare: With APS Payroll, we now have dependable current & historical information. The many reporting options have saved us time and headache since we no longer have to access several documents to create things like the annual 401(k) census. We can maintain that information right in APS Payroll.

Vorteile: We're a tech company with less than 100 employees in the US and have been with APS Payroll for about three years. APS gave us the opportunity to offer our employees access to online employee information. The employees can pull pay vouchers, update most of their own personal information, request PTO online and other functions that were manual for them before APS.

Nachteile: On the administrative side, setting up a new employee can be cumbersome. There are a lot of steps that are necessary to create the proper internal document flow. Some things like PTO accruals are not set up as a default for a new employee. Should the accrual step be missed during onboarding, the employee may not accrue PTO as they should.

von APS an 5.3.2019

Thank you for your positive review, Tammy! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform that allows for easy document and information access for your employees. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS Captures All the Necessary HR Functions in One Easy-to-Use Package

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Laurie K.
Human Resources
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We cut our costs in half and doubled our functionality. The implementation team spent more time on training than all of our previous payroll vendors combined. Answers to questions are a click away from within the system or a quick phone call to a dedicated team member. I highly recommend this product to companies of all sizes or to companies with multiple divisions to manage.

Vorteile: What's not to like? From implementation to use, the team at APS managed our conversion smoothly. Their dedicated tax team is always one step ahead of me and does regular audits to make sure we are compliant in all areas. I work with a specific payroll team so I know when I call or send in a support request through the online system, I will always be talking to the same people who know my account. Everything is contained within one module so you don't have to wonder if the information you enter in one part of the program is going to sync properly with other areas. Real-time updates keep all my reporting accurate.

Nachteile: We have had some occasional minor issues with our field techs being able to enter information to their timecards through the mobile app which is actually just a mobile friendly version of the online system. A true app is being released soon and I expect it will eliminate any small issues we've had in the past.

von APS an 10.5.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Laurie! We're glad to hear you're happy with the user-friendly design of our platform and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS has met all of our payroll needs in a professional, consistent and impressive manner.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Christine K.
Financial Controller
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have been with the company for almost 7 years. Above all the customer support you receive is fantastic. During our tenure with the company we have had a few different reps due to promotions, but each one has done a phenomenal job. They always return phone calls and emails in a very timely manner, they troubleshoot issues immediately and have even helped process payroll for us when our payroll manager was out with the flu.

Nachteile: The only issue we run into is transferring employees from one location to another. Currently, if an employee transfers to a new location there are multiple steps needed to transfer that employee's profile. The employee must be terminated in one location, and then all information must be re-entered in the new location. It would be ideal if we could transfer an employee without having to terminate and duplicate the profile in the new location.

von APS an 15.12.2017

We appreciate your positive review, Christine! We're glad to hear you have been able to continue successfully process your payroll for nearly 7 years and that our customer support has been helpful. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Bumpy at start, but getting better.

Bewertet am 20.11.2017
Human Resource Manager & Accounting Coordinator
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having all employee information available quickly both to employee and manager.

Vorteile: Everything is in once place. Payroll, reviews, goals, employee events, employee documentation. It's all in one place and available for the employee, manager, and HR to review when needed.

Nachteile: Auditing vacation or personal time is not easy. The audit requires multiple reports and those reports do not download using same format for easy combining of info. For instance, one report may show employee name as Doe, Jane (####). The next report may show the employee name as Doe Jane. When using formulas in Excel, your common denominator is your name. But if the name does not report in the same format on both reports, you cannot combine. The reports I am speaking of are already setup reports. I did also setup my own reports, but they reported the same way. This is one example of several that the formatting doesn't report the same.

von APS an 15.12.2017

Thank you so much for your honest and enlightening review. We really appreciate your feedback. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss your suggestions. If you could please contact Josh Johnson, Client Services Manager at jjohnson@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3266, he would be happy to talk further.

Easy to Use

Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use to manage our payroll in house which took a significant amount of time, even with a small number of employees. Switching to APS helped save time and allowed for a easier and more efficient way of tracking payroll. There are tons of different reports you can run and everything is very user friendly. If there is ever a question on anything our customer service agent is quick to respond and help. It's been great having all our employee information in one place!

Nachteile: A few instances of frustration where some of our benefits have not calculated correctly. I'm not sure if there was lack of communication upon setup or what happened. Anytime we have ran into this APS saw that a solution was made.

von APS an 16.11.2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss your concerns about calculating benefits. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

just what we needed

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Debbie H.
Finance and Administration Manager
Tierarzt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: APS makes it so easy for us to process payroll. We have employees with split departments and payroll codes and APS handles it all!

Vorteile: APS is a terrific tool and the best part for us is the ease of operation. The menus and drop down boxes are logical and not complicated. Maneuvering through each screen, tab, and function is simple and intuitive.

Nachteile: We just don't use enough of the system - there are so many additional capabilities and functions that we are not utilizing at the present time. For example, we do not use the timekeeping function. Right now our organization still utilizes a paper time card instead of the timekeeping module in APS!

von APS an 18.2.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Debbie! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss how your organization can utilize the system in its fullest capacity.

If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

This Company fits our needs so well!

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Wanda M.
H R Manager
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love having an assigned Customer Rep to work with. And our customer rep is supported with other customer reps if they aren't available when we call.

Vorteile: It is straight forward payroll processing. It has been well thought out by the software designers who strive to understand the client's needs for special reporting. We are a Farm Equipment Dealership with multiple locations. From our first day with APS they have worked to learn our business needs. We have also provided "tips" on how to make the products more user friendly and they listen and implement.

Nachteile: If they could streamline the HRIS module to interface with the Payroll module so employee information for some things such as deductions would not have to be entered twice that would save much time from the user standpoint.

von APS an 28.8.2018

We appreciate your positive review Wanda! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to manage all of your locations. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Thanks,
APS Team

Excellent Customer Support

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Kathy C.
HR Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I think their customer service is top notch. I love the fact that I can always pick up the phone and get someone immediately or send an email with a request and get a response back within one business day. This kind of service is rare these days. I really like that applicants automatically move from APS Recruiting to APS Onboarding and then to Employee payroll account. I am very glad that we streamlined this process with APS.

Nachteile: I wish we could view multiple screens at the same time. Currently, if I want to view multiple reports at the same time, I have to back out and re-enter the info again. This part is not very user friendly. It requires too much going back and forth from one report to another. Another thing that I do not like is that the system logs you out if there is no activity for so many minutes. I wish the user can set the time when this should happen. I feel like I am constantly getting logged out and have to log back in.

von APS an 24.6.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Kathy! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Great customer support for our growing company

Kelly E.
HR Generalist
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are happy with the services and support we get from APS.

Vorteile: We love the personalized customer support team. They have been with us ever since implementation and are always available to answer questions, provide troubleshooting help, or with site assistance. The site is pretty user friendly within each company and the payroll processing portion is so simple compared to some other "bigger name" providers. Its nice having the HR functions (such as an ATS and On-Boarding system) all in the same place as our payroll. Its a good system for a reasonable price.

Nachteile: It seems like the APS Dev team is still working on improving glitches and the entire system's functionality. They are usually able to help us accommodate needs for our company, but some things to improve ease of access/functionality haven't been developed yet. The system seems to work better on certain browsers (such as Google Chrome vs Safari). Also, they are working on improving site speed and accessibility from handheld devices such as tablets. The payroll site is almost unusable from smart phones, so if you need to access information while on the road, you have to wait until you are back at a computer. Tablets also seem to have trouble within certain areas like APS Hire.

Great customer support for our growing company!

Kelly E.
HR Generalist
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Even though there are some cons with APS, the customer service truly can't be beat!

Vorteile: APS customer support is absolutely wonderful. We have a team of dedicated support staff who have been with us since before implementation and are always available to answer questions and provide site assistance. We are a growing company with multiple entities, so we are actively working with our APS team to improve functionality of the site to fit our needs best. The site is also very user friendly within companies. I have used other "bigger" payroll systems and this is a much more simplified site.

Nachteile: Some of the features are not yet as developed as some of the other "big name" companies, but their dev team seems to be constantly working to make themselves better for their clients. At this time, APS (Payroll, eSelfServe and Hire sites) does not work well on handheld devices (even tablets), so you almost always have to have a computer available to do the work you need; i.e. if we are out of office and a team member needs something, we can't use our smart phones to find that answer, we have to wait to get back to our computers. The system seems to work better in browsers such as Google Chrome vs. Safari, and can be very slow at times.

Simplified Payroll processing with exemplary customer service!

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Amber M.
AP/AR/Payroll
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service has really been over the top. Some of the best I've ever received. Thank you APS!

Vorteile: APS Payroll provides an easy to navigate visual space coupled with step-by-step instruction and processing. The functions are intuitive and time saving, with simple graphic design and flow. Training and set up was a breeze, and the customer service support we've received has always been top notch. They seem to intuit our needs before we even realize they exist. Staff are always friendly, knowledgeable and available. The reporting function is well thought out and provides a multitude of options for every scenario. Payroll processing is easy and they handle all of the taxes and deductions for us!

Nachteile: Record keeping within this module can be difficult to track, specifically when changes to employee wage, details, etc. are made. Other than that, I have found very few flaws to exist in this program!

Great Product and Awesome support

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Executive Director
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a great experiance with APS. Their support and immediate follow up has been excellent.

Vorteile: The ability to have all of our Payroll and HR needs under one roof has made our organizations' ability to supply a better HR product to our employees so much easier. The customer service support we received upon set up (and even now) has made up very happy that we chose APS.

Nachteile: There are no real CONS per-sea. There are so many features that it does get a little cumbersome on where to find certain items from time to time.

von APS an 24.6.2019

We appreciate your positive review! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS saves time and money

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Deborah R.
Accountant III
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was especially impressed with the implementation process. APS employees stayed late and worked to get our first payroll out timely and correctly. We didn't have a missed or late payroll during the change over.

Vorteile: APS is totally automated. My processing time for a payroll of 230 employees went from 2 days to 2 hours. Supervisors and employees also save time and no longer duplicate work. Once submitted, APS is ready to run reports on the payroll within minutes. The support team is quick to answer questions and always courteous. We have no unresolved problems.

Nachteile: Reports are somewhat limited. No report can include information from the different categories. Time and Attendance can only report from the employee timesheets. Payroll can only report from the payroll module. Additionally, the automated process involves some rounding of amounts that sometimes need to be adjusted.

Constantly Improving!

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Kayla K.
HR Director
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: APS is constantly making improvements within all areas. It's great to see the added functions and hear from our employees how easy it is to use this system. Customer service is exceptional! Our account manager responses to questions and issues very quickly and keeps you informed and updated to the status of the ticket. Everyone that you work with is very knowledge and willing to help in anyway they can.

Nachteile: Only thing lacking would be allowing the system to capture potential applicants. Would love to use this system as an all inclusive HRIS system. I think that's a future possibility which would be great! Otherwise, no other complaints.

von APS an 24.8.2018

We appreciate your positive review, Kayla! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

It has been a great relief to not have to worry about filing the taxes.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Renee' H.
Accounting Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software has been great capturing the time of most of our employees without myself having to manually input. The ability to customize our vacation and PTO benefits for our employees. Once the payroll has been processed, APS takes care of direct deposits, filing taxes, creating checks to be printed for live checks and deductions. Employees being able to access their information online without having to request myself to make the updates. Having mobile clock in and outs.

Vorteile: Office employees are able to clock in and out, request time off electronically and receive approval electronically.

Nachteile: For this software to allow the field employees to clock in using a job name. We are a subcontractor organization and our field employees clock into the jobs they are working on. Also, it would be beneficial if once the time is captured in APS that the hours could be uploading in Workflow Max the hours worked on each job.

von APS an 15.12.2017

We appreciate your positive review, Renee'! We're glad to hear your time and attendance has simplified. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

WE LOVE APS!

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Nona L.
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: APS makes payroll / hr work easy. They handle everything from cutting the checks to payroll tax deposits to the quarterly payroll returns and w2s. I don't worry about completing timely reports or being late on a tax deposits because APS handles it all for me.

Vorteile: The account managers are extremely polite and helpful and always resolve my issues quickly. I love having APS handle all my payroll needs because it takes the work out of payroll. I have had up to 3 businesses using their software at one time and it was one of the best decisions Ive ever made while owning small businesses. Plus, the production manager The support staff always goes the extra mile to help me!!

Nachteile: There seems to be a "glitch" in the Creating Payroll section that doesn't save the entered hours under time entry the first time you enter it, causing me to have to enter the hours more than once.

von APS an 10.5.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Nona! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS review 2018

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Bob T.
bookkeeper
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The compatibility with our clock in software is great!
The customer service is excellent! I have dealt with several reps and they are all well trained and knowledgeable about the product!

Vorteile: I do like the ease at which we can set up employees for direct deposit, it's a time saver! Even changes in direct deposit are easy to deal with.

Nachteile: I find some challenges in locating the specific reports I need. But, that just might be me!
I also miss a function that we had with another software which calculates a payroll check based on the net amount you enter into the calculator. Miss that a lot!

von APS an 16.11.2018

We appreciate your positive review Bob! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

APS review

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Ann P.
HR Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use for payroll and benefits.

Nachteile: Some of the reports are hard to create.

von APS an 22.8.2019

We appreciate your positive review, Ann! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!