ApplicantStack Review

Human Resources Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, ApplicantStack has been extremely helpful with our hiring process. It has made our lives of sifting through 1000's of Resumes and Applications much easier and the hiring process more enjoyable. With this software, we have been able to find quality candidates and make sure nobody slips through the cracks!

Vorteile: This software is great for tracking candidates through the hiring process. It acts as a central hub for the entire hiring process. It allows you to track all of your current open positions, all of the actual job postings on the different platforms and job boards, the number of applicants for each job/position, indiviudal candidate information, candidate application status, interview stage, interviewer notes/comments/feedback, and candidate communication and history.

Nachteile: The only thing that I do not like about this software is it does not create one universal profile for candidates. Instead, the candidates profile is created based on a position. Meaning, this allows for duplicates of the candidates. So, if a candidate applies for multiple positions or has applied in the past, everything is on separate profiles. It will give you an icon by the candidates name notifying you there are duplicates, however you have to click on each individual duplicate to see the candidates history. It would be much more helpful if you could click on the history of the candidate and see all the positions they have applied for, the stage they're at in the hiring process for each position, any notes left from the recruiting team or HR team from past interviews or interactions and all communication with the candidate.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
I will forward your feedback to our development team. Most companies want to keep the history separate so the feedback and history of one job doesn't influence the chances of the other job. In most cases, the other job history can be hidden from the hiring manager.

ApplicantStack Rocks

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Jacqueline E.
Administrative Assistant
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We save so much time and paper - everything is on this site, and stays there. We can go back and review applications from years ago to compare to a more recent application. Now I print the applications of only the qualified candidates - save reams of paper. All job details are saved also; just have to refresh when needed. Strongly recommend. Has streamlined our hiring process

Vorteile: What a helpful site!! We no longer accept paper applications - we list our jobs through ApplicantStack, which allows us to post our jobs on numerous job boards. The applications come right to us, and we can track the hiring process every step of the way through this site, including email the candidates, storing templates for standard replies (such a time saver!) and easily refreshing our job postings through the launch tab. We save time and paper - the site keeps all the info for us.

Nachteile: Have no major dislikes or problems at all. One little thing - the info on race/gender/etc does not show on the application but it does on the application on the site (just not the printed one) - we have stats we need to submit to DOL so we try to keep current on it. (Please note no one has to fill that info out; we gave them the option of Prefer Not To Answer) That is the only thing - pretty minor.

Hi Jacqueline!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will make sure your comment gets submitted to our support team so they can walk you through the steps.
The EEOC information is typically hidden but you can run reports on the data which you can submit to the DOL. You have several options and our support team can go over those with you.

ApplicantStack User Review

David W.
Business Development & Recruiting
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience is a positive one. It's quite cost-effective for what you get out of it. Other job boards and companies can be known to price gouge when it comes to postings, so a flat monthly rate is a nice change. The adoption of this sofware earlier this year (2018) brought us into the 21st Century (the world of everything online).

Vorteile: I like how well the software functions. I have not experienced any issues or glitches. Customer service is quick to respond and assist with anything you need. They don't look to screw you over - we requested a custom application and they opted to not charge us for creating it. The overall modern look of the site is a plus as well. The partnerships with online jobboards (mainly Indeed) is a major factor in applicant turnout, as that is where we receive the majority of ours from. Nearly every question you have can be answered with prewritten questions and responses for just about every aspect and function. Customization is a huge player in this software - you can order and lay out exactly how you want your data and information to be presented to you so you don't have anything that is unnecessary.

Nachteile: The formatting of certain aspects is sometimes a pain. When you are writing a job post, the window you type the text is set fairly short as far as how much vertical space it takes up on the page. It is not expandable like other text boxes can be, so it's a pain to see what you are working on sometimes if you have a lot of text.

Hi David!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate it and feel this will be extremely helpful for anyone looking at an ATS solution.

Regarding the job listing page: There is a maximize button in the tool bar that you can select to expand the window! The icon has four arrows pointing outwards.

Please contact support if you need further assistance. We are here to help!

Very user friendly! I've worked in several different ATS and this has been the easiest one yet!

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Meagan A.
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and is step-by-step throughout the entire process. Their customer service is very helpful and accommodates most all requests we have asked for. I love the email templates with mail merge features, the flags we are able to customize, and that you can trigger automatic emails throughout the stages.

Nachteile: I wish it was easier to add pictures, embed videos, links, etc. It's also not user friendly on the reporting side. I'd like to be able to have more functionality to pull different reports. For example, I would like to have a report for jobs that we are still currently recruiting for (still actively trying to find a candidate). I don't necessarily want to see all "open" jobs because in ApplicantStack, they remain open until the job is "closed/filled". I do not want to see jobs that have a candidate that has already accepted an offer and is in the background or pending start stage. Unfortunately for now, it's a manual process of my recruiters reviewing over their "active recruiting" jobs and sending me weekly update reports by email. We are also still working out the ability to integrate with ADP (our HRIS system).

von ApplicantStack an 23.4.2018

Hi Meagan!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

Also, I would suggest contacting support on how you can add pictures, embed videos, and add links using our formatting tools.

Changing your filters to show inactive jobs might also help with your concern about seeing open vs. closed jobs.

An effective ATS and Recruiting Tool

Senior Manager, Executive Search & Talent Acquisition
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: An added resource/tool for our recruiting department. Great secondary ATS/TMS for applicant lifecycle. Straightforward features and easy to use, even for a novice user. Additionally, ApplicantStack is more cost effective than the competition and well worth the investment.

Vorteile: I like having the ability to post multiple job listings to a variety of job boards all at once. Also, the ability to manage your applications and candidate pipleline, create custom folders, and communicate with candidates directly through the application. Easy integration with email, creating personalized email templates, as well as creating applicant screening questions to filter out candidates that do not qualify for specific roles. ApplicantStack is definitely worth the investment, but may take a back seat to some of the other products in this catergory.

Nachteile: Limited job boards that actually attract viable candidates. Although there are multiple job boards, there are only 1-2 that produce applicants and resumes. Job listings do not seem to post in "real time." Therefore, it may delay finding candidates for the more urgent openings.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
We love all of the Pros you listed!
Now to address the Cons. ApplicantStack provides the job feed to the third party job boards but unfortunately it is up to them once they receive the feed. All the job boards have a different process when they publish the jobs. Please contact support since we could reach out to the job boards on your behalf to see if there are any issues that we can address. I do want to point out that this is the first time I am hearing about a delay in the posting so I believe this can be resolved.

ApplicantStack - Good, Not Great

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Chris T.
Associate Director of Human Resources

Kommentare: Benefits outweigh the disadvantages. I feel this is a great entry-level software package, great for smaller companies targeting local candidates for general positions. The cost is low in comparison similar products, so there's a good return on investment. Most importantly, it is very user friendly, and gets the job done quickly.

Vorteile: My experience with this software has been decent. The functionality is pretty straightforward and easy to use. It has multiple options for posting job openings on various job boards, and lets you post in specific locations, general regions, or nationally. The integration features with other applications saves a lot of time as well. I like the option to create personalized applicant screeners to help filter out unqualified candidates. Software can be used as an applicant database to save candidate resumes for future use.

Nachteile: Interface is very basic, and does not offer many features as the competing services. There is no advanced options when creating job postings which may limit the target audience, especially for more technical positions. It would be nice to have more menus and drop-down features. Also, job board options are limited, so it can be frustrating if there are multiple users.

von ApplicantStack an 24.4.2018

Hi Chris!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this detailed review. I am sure it will help many organizations in their ATS evaluation process.

We do want to make your experience great!
I will forward your feedback to our development team. Please contact support so we can submit a feature request for you.
Please let us know what other features you are looking for. Also, please clarify what you mean by job boards are limited. We do offer manual posting links so there should be no limit to the number of job boards you post to.

ApplicantStack - Great 'Off the Shelf' Job Board Solution

Bewertet am 2.6.2010
Burt A.
Marketing & Design

Kommentare: Overall recommendation is 9.5 out of 10. The product does the job. It has good core features. Customer service is superb. If you need a job board and can't have custom programming done, or don't want to buy a big, bloated or overly complex system that you'll have to install and maintain then I think this is a great choice. We've had it online for about two weeks now. We have had a few hundred applicants for 4 job postings. We were able to quickly process the apps and hhave hired three people so far without having huge piles of paper.

Vorteile: Product set up was taken care of by ApplicantStack and was painless. They created my template quickly and were amenable to make some changes I requested. Customer service is excellent. Not only did they take care of problems quickly they actually modified a couple features based on feedback. The default workflow is set up in a logical fashion which really helped as we weren't sure what the best process would be. The automation features are useful and a real time saver. The reports and ability to add custom fields to the back and front end allow customization. The ability to build reusable questionnaires, email and job listing templates is great. The recently added layout templates add so good additional functionality for more advanced formatting of the front end. The application also generates job specific links and email addresses so that you can post them in other forums. There is more but I didn't intend to make this a feature list. Good, easy to use solution.

Nachteile: I would like to see the question page layout feature continue to evolve to include some type of editor - not really a 'con' as this is brand new functionality. I think the questionnaire needs some 'label' and 'image' components so you can add additional instructions to your app. A multipage form option would also be useful. We have a multipage job application which would mean lots of scrolling down. We opted to use a smaller initial form and just send the full application to those who pass a certain point in the hiring process but it would be nice to have all our legal mumbo jumbo in there. There are a few areas where I'd like more control - perhaps adding header and footer areas where you can customize the content. These are more 'features that I'd like added' than cons.

Solid, dependable software, does what we need it to do. Excellent customer service. Thank you!

Cathy B.
Sr. Administrative Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Eliminates paper applications, easy to send one email to multiple candidates, easy to use. One of the best decisions we made to improve our Recruiting & Hiring process.

Nachteile: 1) Expensive for multiple users, we have limited our users due to the high cost;
2) Wish there were a better way to capture notes within candidate records that aren't 'buried' in tabs and mouse clicks. Putting notes into the application fields ends up pushing the row size too large. Is there a way to create a sort of "sidebar" for each candidate where the user could put in a lot more text for notes? Also, have a similar "sidebar" on the main screen.
3) Reminders - would like reminders to be sent through the system to the Hiring Managers about their interviews, etc.
4. Wish there were a way to integrate with our payroll software.

Hi Cathy!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. We take feedback very seriously. We also pride ourselves in being one of the most affordable systems available.

You can easily view candidate notes in the History tab. The filters at the top allow you to see only the notes if you prefer.

We do have task reminders. These are emailed to the user and they can easily see their tasks on their own home screen.

Please contact support if you need any further information.

Applicant Stack Applicant Tracking System

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Alison H.
HR Coordinator
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The system configuration really needs to be done by someone with experience. For people with experience in HRIS, the system is extremely easy to use. For customer service, I typically have to email or leave a message. I don't typically get a live agent. However, they respond within 24 hours. The system does not have the latest greatest when it comes to technology- IE no system integration with HRIS, no mapping of candidates, no integration with google suite (calendar), no map abilities. They are starting to incorporate onboarding abilities (new hire paperwork, forms, etc) into their product which I have not yet explored. The number of users (hiring managers) is limited by how much you pay so as your company grows you will need to pay more and more per month to allow more hiring managers in the system.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use.

Nachteile: I do not have the ability to search for a job like I do a candidate. For our system, we have hundreds of jobs and I just have to go page by page since it is limited to view only 100 per page until I find the right one.

von ApplicantStack an 7.8.2017

Hi Alison! Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantStack. Your feedback is very important to us. We do offer support through our support portal and have our help center available 24x7. We do offer an API for integration with any system that would accept it. Please send us a support ticket so we can provide you with more information. However we are currently working on more integrations.

You do have the ability to search for jobs similar to how you search for candidates. You can search on Job Title, Job ID, or any other job field. you can also sort on columns if that would make it even easier to find your jobs.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Great Resource

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Dale L.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This applicant tracking system is excellent and very user friendly. Their options and features make it easy to take applicants from beginning to end and also help us track where each person is in the process. The customer service has been exceptional in every instance.

Vorteile: The software incorporates a plethora of features which make it easy to find anything needed to successful transition applicants through the process. Their customer service is top notch and they have always responded to any questions almost immediately. The reports make tracking applicants through the entire process simple and quickly actionable when we see a bottleneck in our process. The onboarding feature has been an excellent benefit as well to help alleviate the paperwork at orientation.

Nachteile: It is difficult to mention anything that I liked least. Importing documents into the onboarding side for applicants to fill out can take time and effort and yet being able to self-serve in creating these has been very cost effective and helpful.

Hi Dale!

Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

Please let us know if you ever need any help with importing documents. We are here to help!

User-Friendly Software, Great Support Staff!

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Rebecca T.
Landwirtschaft, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed working with ApplicantStack. We're a seasonal business, and I requested a feature involving reference forms in 2013, and they said they would have it ready by the time I was ready to start hiring in 2014, and they did! The support team is really great. I've worked with a lot of the same folks over the years, which really helps when they know and understand your business and your specific needs.

Vorteile: ApplicantStack is really easy to learn. The cost was what really drew us in 6 years ago, and the price is still the same -- even with all the new features that are regularly added!

Nachteile: There are a few functions that other major ATS systems use that ApplicantStack does not have, but the benefits of those other ATS systems certainly don't outweigh the cost.
A few things I would love to see: Paychex Integration, the ability to text applicants, and some "logic": I'd like folks to be able to answer a few questions before being directed to the correct application.

von ApplicantStack an 9.11.2018

Hi Rebecca!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

We do partner with Paychex! Please contact support so we can assist you.
I will forward your feedback to our development team. All the items you mention are on the development list.

Good for automating recruitment activities

Community Engagement Specialist
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, this is my first time using ApplicantStack with a company, and because it's streamlined with emails,

Vorteile: Easy to create customized messages for a variety of recruitment needs. Global notes for people who appear as duplicates for applying to multiple roles. Resume upload links that are anchored to candidate application making it easy by simply sending an email with a link to upload resume.

Nachteile: Cannot open multiple tabs to work on several candidate dashboards. Would love for the make note global feature to be a part of the rejected stage as well. When making changes, it would be great for the change to save itself automatically or instantly after clicking save, theres been instances when we've lost work in progress or waste valuable time to update candidate record. Date/time stamp for document uploads. Customize email notifications for jobs some people aren't a part of.

von ApplicantStack an 15.10.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. I would recommend you contact our support team since some of the issues you are describing require more information in order to troubleshoot. I am not sure I understand why work isn't being saved.

We do record the date and time stamp of document uploads in the history section.

Still very happy!

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Melissa J.
HR Director
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They recently changed their user interface and had a really annoying feature where all filters “collapsed” every time you made a selection. We sent a few change requests to their customer service team, and they actually listened! It took about 3.5 months to implement the change, but it’s fixed now and all is right with the world again. It’s nice to see they take change requests seriously and want to improve their product to meet user needs!

Vorteile: We've been using ApplicantStack for over a year, and it's still a great product! They just did a major update that changed the user interface a bit, and for the most part it was an improvement. Still absolutely amazing for the price - it's based on recruiter/HR/admin users, as opposed to employees or # of applicants like with Taleo or iCims.

von Jennifer an 15.11.2017

Hi Melissa!

We are very pleased that you are still very happy with ApplicantStack. We want to continue to do everything to make our customers happy. We are glad that you like the new user interface and its many enhancements. I am not sure exactly when you wrote this review but as of yesterday, Nov 14 we pushed a feature to production that allows the filters to stay expanded. As you mentioned, we listen and take feedback very seriously however some items take more time than others. Keep sending us feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write the review.

Jennifer

Positive, flexible, very supportive team behind this product.

Bewertet am 17.8.2017
Ettel F.
Recruitment & Engagement Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The product is really easy to use and is the best ATS I have ever worked with. It's not overly complicated, but there is an amazing team at ApplicantStack that is very willing to work with us on any product enhancements that we'd like to see, or assist with minor projects as needed as well. They know what they are doing and are quick to help. With the ever-changing world of recruitment, I find that the flexibility is key because you never know what may be needed next! They are also always improving items I hadn't even thought of, which is wonderful!

Nachteile: There is really nothing that I do not like about this software. If I had to pick something I suppose their onboarding piece is not yet very robust so we aren't using it yet, but from our experience with the recruitment piece of it, we know the onboard side of the platform will continue to grow and we will move to it soon.

von ApplicantStack an 17.8.2017

Thank you Ettel! We are so happy to know that you value ApplicantStack. As always, if there are features that you are looking for let us know.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Barbara B.
Operations Manager

Vorteile: the software is easy to set up and use - - the listings are easy to create and link to recruitment ads. the company has about 35 employees so we are small. Applicant stack does the job - we have excellent record on hiring from our own efforts verses head hunter.

Nachteile: Its all great actually -- I do not have any issues or suggestions to change much of anything. I use ApplicantStack for keeping resumes on file - -I review old resumes. It would be easier if all resumes had to be in a word document so I would not need to download - I could just attach file to email if I choose to send candidate an email. Otherwise it is fine the way it is.

von ApplicantStack an 25.4.2018

Hi Barbara!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We are thrilled that you find ApplicantStack easy to use, set up, and use!

You can state that you only want word files. I am not sure I understand why you need to download the file if it were in any other format. Can you please contact support so we can get more information? You should be able to view any resume regardless of the format.

I've been working with App Stack for 2 years and love it.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Krista S.
Human Resource Administrator
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love the ease of potential applicants being able to complete the application right from home. We no longer have to keep track of paper applications and resumes.
We love the fact that our 20 some pages of onboarding/hired paperwork is right online. App Stack has saved us a lot of time from filing, printing and keeping track of all of the paperwork.
Thank You Applicant Stack for making our lives here at Woodloch easier!

Vorteile: It is very simple to use. Everything is at my fingertips with a few clicks. I've heard rave reviews from our applicants about the ease of filling out an application and onboarding paperwork.

Nachteile: I really don't have any cons for Applicant Stack. The only thing that bothers me is that I have to sign back in all the time. Each time an applicant or reference calls, I have to sign in again. But it takes too long for it to figure out that it signed me out and the applicants are on hold on the phone while App Stack is signing me out and then I have to sign back in.. Maybe make the timeframe longer before you sign out users.

von ApplicantStack an 15.5.2018

Hi Krista!

Thank you for this awesome review about ApplicantStack.

I am forwarding your feedback to our support team. Perhaps they might have a suggestion regarding the login/logout issue you are describing.

ApplicantStack has been the perfect recruiting tool for a small company trying to grow.

Matthew D.
Director of Recruiting
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps us manage our entire pipeline with our team of 30+ recruiters and be able to switch applicants between jobs, recruiters, positions, etc. with ease. Cost-wise it's really helped us grow and help allocate a lot of money elsewhere while using this as our central point.

Vorteile: Software is flexible, tech support can help you get your application to do basically whatever it is you could want to do. Once you get a handle on things as well, reporting and such is very useful and easy to get into a flow with.

Nachteile: It's a little clunky, but they've worked on updating it and it's far more sleek now than it was when we signed on. I do wish reporting showed us a little more within the app vs having to export spreadsheets, etc.

Hi Matthew!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

We are thrilled with all of the positive comments. Please contact support so we can get more information from you about how you would like to see the reports. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Dirk S.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it has been a good experience. One problem that I have recently encountered is that we suddenly saw a drastic drop off in job applications being received by about 75%. I sent an email about it to see if there was anything I was missing. I never got a response, but the next day we had seven applications come in. It was just strange. But I do think that the service is a good one.

Vorteile: I enjoy how easy it is to use Applicant Stack. Reports are easily accessed and navigated to and being able to add job candidates that fill out paper/pencil applications is very helpful as well.

Nachteile: I feel like the customer support staff can sometimes just give you a by the book answer instead of giving you a way to resolve your problem. It can be a response that says, this is why you're having this problem rather than this is how you can fix your problem.

von ApplicantStack an 9.11.2018

Hi Dirk!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to your account manager. We want to make sure you are completely happy with ApplicantStack and that we answer all of your questions.

Awesome software for funneling and tracking applicants

Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Jonathan T.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increased efficiency of the hiring process in our company.

Vorteile: I love all of the tools that ApplicantStack has available to use. Reports, automated email campaigns, consolidated job postings, online on-boarding, etc. There is so much available to the user of ApplicantStack. All of the tools they have have created much more efficiency in our office. They make applicant tracking a breeze.

Nachteile: I do not have any real cons to the software. Some of the processes for creating custom on-boarding documents can be a little frustrating at times. I am just happy that we have a way to upload and create documents that I can go in and add digital signatures to for our applicants. It has saved us so much time.

von ApplicantStack an 18.6.2018

Hi Jonathan!

If you ever need any assistance please feel free to reach out to support. We are here to help!

Applicantstack - Simplify your hiring

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Talent Management Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Applicantstack made my recruitment life simpler. I was thrilled to have discovered this cloud based software. I managed the recruitment for 20 office locations for a home health care organization. This software was very friendly to use and posted to all the major job aggregators. I never had any interfacing issues and they were constantly improving their system. Their tech support was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I enjoyed being able to rate the applicants, communicate with them and more right from one screen. I was also able to access applications from my smartphone which was extremely useful.

Nachteile: I really do not have any cons. I am so glad I found them. The system improved our hiring significantly and made my job easier.

von ApplicantStack an 24.1.2019

Applicant Stack is easy to use and share information with hiring managers.

Maggie L.
HR Talent and Development Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Capterra has a nice interface and is easy to use.

Vorteile: Applicant Stack is well organized and I like how it integrates seamlessly into our website. We also benefit greatly from the job board plug in, specifically with Indeed and this is provided at no additional charge. Hiring managers are able to easily view candidates, organize what stage they are in and proceed with the recruiting process. I also find it easy to add positions because of the template library.

Nachteile: I think the candidate experience could be better. I wish candidates could return to their application and add documents or change information. Once they submit their application, they can't return to it.

Hi Maggie!

If you enable the ability for the candidates to create a username and password, they will be able to log back in and make changes. Please contact support so we can help you with that.

Job Posting Made Easy!

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Jill B.
Director of Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Users would benefit from ApplicantStack training sessions. Webinars would be a great way to enable users to get training and allow us to ask questions or provide feedback in a more interactive manner. ApplicantStack is a wonderful hiring tool and allows companies to receive and communciate with applicants easily. However, most Home Instead's heavily utilize ClearCare and merging the data automatically would empower us to hire more and better quality CAREGivers. I highly recommend ApplocantStack

Vorteile: ApplicantStack empowers employers to focus on creating a great job ad that is visible on all the popular job search sites!

Nachteile: All applicants still need to be added manually to our CRM for tracking and hiring purposes. The website is set up great for tracking applicants but that tracking must be duplicated in our CRM for utlization and visibility for other team members. ApplicantStack data should feed automatically to ClearCare for more efficient time management. We would be willing to pay more for this feature.

von ApplicantStack an 29.10.2018

Hi Jill!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will definitely forward your feedback to our support team. We do offer training webinars and have an extensive help center with videos. I will have your account manager reach out to you regarding the options.

ApplicantStack Review

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Betsy H.
Human Resource Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I started with my current employer they were still doing paper applications. There were filing cabinets full of applications, spreadsheets tracking applicants for EEO reporting, all of that disappeared and we now have an easily accessible system with ApplicantStack. ApplicantStack is continuously coming up with new ideas and products that are above any other program I have looked at. Since starting with my company 3 1/2 years ago we now have two other manufacturing facilities that are using ApplicantStack. It's a hit with us!

Vorteile: Ease of use, and very fast transition for an easy / fast start-up.

Nachteile: The EEO reporting wasn't capable of letting me put in a range of dates so I had to ask for technical support. Technical support was very fast at getting me what I needed.

von ApplicantStack an 30.10.2018

Hi Betsy!

I am glad to hear that our technical support team was able to resolve your issue.

Great way to maintain online applications

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Issac R.
Compliance Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pretty dependable, we are able to receive applications online via our website with no issues.

Vorteile: Easy to access and receive applications. Easy to export applications. The information stays in the system indefinitely, so I never have trouble accessing a application from years prior. Application is customize-able.

Nachteile: Wish there was an ability to get an applicants real signature with a program such as docusign, we run into trouble when requesting background information because companies do not always accept digital signatures. When customizing, it can get a little confusing with the amount of 'applicant stage' options.

von ApplicantStack an 23.4.2018

Hi Issac!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. Please contact support and let us know how we can assist you with making the applicant stage options less confusing to you.

ApplicantStack Thumbs Up!

Martyna C.
Operations Director/Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very Easy to use. Navigating through the software is very convenient and non time consuming. I am able to get done what needs to be done on the recruiting side and make an effortless transition of employees to the onboarding portal side. Which also saves me time on entering in information.

Nachteile: Some forms in onboarding can not be uploaded and will need to be created which can be costly. There is no way to physically sign documents all documents need be sign electronically which can not be 100% verified that the employee actually signed the form.

Hi Martyna!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating.

Please contact our support team. All pdf forms should be able to upload without any issues.

Most of our customers use the electronic signature on forms without any issues. If you need the form to be wet signed, you can have the hire sign the document, take a photo with their mobile, and upload it.
Please contact support for more information.