Über ApplicantStack

ApplicantStack ist ein zu 100 % cloudbasiertes Bewerber-Tracking- und Onboarding-System für HR-Profis in jeder Branche.

Erfahre mehr über ApplicantStack

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.390)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ApplicantStack bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.390)

Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Human Resources Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly! I've worked in several different ATS and this has been the easiest one yet!

It's very easy to use and is step-by-step throughout the entire process. Their customer service is very helpful and accommodates most all requests we have asked for. I love the email templates with mail merge features, the flags we are able to customize, and that you can trigger automatic emails throughout the stages.

I wish it was easier to add pictures, embed videos, links, etc. It's also not user friendly on the reporting side. I'd like to be able to have more functionality to pull different reports. For example, I would like to have a report for jobs that we are still currently recruiting for (still actively trying to find a candidate). I don't necessarily want to see all "open" jobs because in ApplicantStack, they remain open until the job is "closed/filled". I do not want to see jobs that have a candidate that has already accepted an offer and is in the background or pending start stage. Unfortunately for now, it's a manual process of my recruiters reviewing over their "active recruiting" jobs and sending me weekly update reports by email. We are also still working out the ability to integrate with ADP (our HRIS system).

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi Meagan! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. We take feedback very seriously. Also, I would suggest contacting support on how you can add pictures, embed videos, and add links using our formatting tools. Changing your filters to show inactive jobs might also help with your concern about seeing open vs. closed jobs.

Angela N.
Director of Recruitment in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS system that is highly recommended!!

Kommentare: Excellente!! I have been with Applicant Stack for 5 plus years and they have always been great for our company needs.

This ATS database has a ton of pros such as great cost, easy for recruiters to use, you can custom make the database to what you want. I have been with Applicant stack for 5 plus years and have no plan to change anytime soon.

I wish I had some applicant stack gear, sometimes we may have some small technical errors when the system shuts down but who doesn't, if it does its back up in no time.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Angela, thanks for such a great review for ApplicantStack!

Amanda M.
HR/OFFICE in USA
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

users, rights, printing, accounts, licenses, different company locations

Kommentare: I have had to learn on my own most of what I know. We have had this program for a bout a year and it to me is not super user friendly mainly because we never had any training and our hands our tied with some of the features. I don't know if we didn't buy everything or if we don't have the permissions. My IT guy has tried to give me all the rights he can and its still not working. I don't think that is a good idea that only one location has access to things that I need here at my location. How can we get the proper rights? Can we buy another license? Is there a way that each location can have their own program and questions?

I like that the program allows us to make our own questions and we can e mail applicants directly from the program.

I do not like that applicant's get lost or locked out easily. When I transfer an employee sometimes they get lost. I have to call the corporate office to find the new employee and they have to re set them before I can move on. Also we have 6 locations and for some reason we are only allowed to have 4 administrators. I do the hiring here and I do not have the capability to print or edit forms once they are submitted. I do not have the capability to change things that are specific to our company with out it affecting the rest of the companies. We have tired to give rights to everyone and application stack wont let us. We need to have more people be able to access everything and I feel like this program is very restrictive. We have tried and failed to get more license and managers but it doesn't work. I would like someone to call us here at our location and help explain how we can use application stack to better fit our company. We would also like general help, a tutorial, someone to answer our questions and help with basic functions.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi Amanda! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I created a support ticket to address all of your concerns. Whenever you have any questions or concerns, please go to any ApplicantStack page and access our help center by selecting the question mark (?). We are here to help! I checked your account and it appears you have restrictions based on your user level. If you need access to all of the applicants, I would suggest contacting your account administrator so they can change your permissions. Any account administrator can edit the user restrictions/levels and also purchase more user licenses. I also forwarded your feedback to your account manager. Your concerns are very important to us and we want to make sure you have all the tools you need.

Julie B.
recruiter in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: we used to use Applicant Pro and it was so much more user friendly. We switched because Applicant Stack would incorporate with ADP, but we have NEVER been able to get it to bring over the information we need.

I like how it can send the applicant the on-boarding paperwork and everything is completed on line. I like the texting feature

It only posts our job postings to 5 sites. this is not enough It takes forever to download the on-boarding paperwork (usually around 20 minutes)

Antwort von SwipeClock

Hi Julie! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. We have many job boards built into ApplicantStack. Perhaps some of them are not activated. Also, we are continually adding more job boards as requested. Please let us know which ones you are interested in. I also want to point out the manual posting links, so you are not limited to our integrated job boards. The possibilities are endless! Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing.

Garrett P.
HR Director in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I actually train other companies on how to use ApplicantStack because I like it so much

The most helpful feature is the ease of implementation and transparent, consistent documenting of applicants for all of the users.

It's hard to know exactly how visible your ads are in the marketplace

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Garrett, thank you for leaving such a positive review for ApplicantStack!

Leisa C.
VP Human Resources in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Everything a Recruiter Needs in One Place

Kommentare: Applicant tracking and compliance is the number one reason we use ApplicantStack. It is easy to use, and can support multiple users with somewhat cost effective pricing structure. Integration with job boards is a definite plus which saves time and money.

Easy to use, historical data storage helps companies maintain compliance. Candidate experience is not cumbersome. Customer service is above average with good response times. Cost effective.

Training could be improved during implementation with more "hands-on" vs. recorded videos. Once software is up and running, training should be expanded and possibly formatted in stages in addition to the helpful snapshots currently provided.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Thank you Leisa! We do offer weekly webinars. I will let the team know about your comments.

Ranee A.
HR Manager in USA

Been using it for years!

Kommentare: I started using ApplicantStack in 2015 at a previous company. I learned the software quickly and had admin capabilities. When I switched to a new job in 2020, we stopped using a similar competitors product so we could implement ApplicantStack. It was seamless and I got everything set up and running in one work day (or less). Everything is point and click and drag/drop as you implement and afterwards. The reporting features are awesome. You could even utilize it as your employee database if you are a smaller company.

Reporting features Notes feature Text messaging feature Onboarding portal (amazing!)

I wish you would coordinate payroll features with Gusto!

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Ranee, thank you for leaving such a positive review for ApplicantStack!

Samantha W.
Recruiter in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: Great they're awesome. We switched to ADP and it was horrible. We decided to switch back to Applicant Stack

I love that I can easily choose where i want to place a position

I don't like that I can't choose how to filter things. Example is not being able to see the facility name when a candidate applied

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Samantha, thank you for your great review of ApplicantStack!

Meg A.
HR Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Applicant Tracking product for a mid size company

Kommentare: The staff that I dealt with during the preview and roll out period were knowledgeable and helpful. The support team is also very helpful and they are available via email and always respond within a day.

I like that Applicant Stack integrates with Corvirtus for applicant competency testing and the value for cost is very good.

I am finding that oftentimes the automated emails being sent via the ATS wind up in the applicant's junk or promotional mailbox vs. their inbox and that has negatively impacted the applicant experience. I also wish that there was a how to / resource document library.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Meg, thank you for your review for ApplicantStack!

Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love CB love love Applicant Stack

Kommentare: Our overall experience with applicant stack is very very satisfying I highly recommend it to anyone very inexpensive and easy to

Great inexpensive solution for recruiting, seamless in its on boarding process , easy to use and the job board solution is great you can link to your job board from all social media channels

The only cons I see is we cannot upload additional documents to be filled out with problematic formatting issues

Deanna S.
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Features, not very intuitive

Kommentare: Applicant stack has helped our agency keep applicants organized and all in one place, with the exception of those coming from Craigslist (would love integration there!). Not sure this program would have been my first choice but it has been useful.

I appreciate the various ways an applicant can flow through the process, if you need to move them along in a stage you are able to do so quickly. The text and email features are very quick as well and you get a whole snapshot of all applicants and where they are in the process on the home screen.

There is no feature that makes it obvious when you first login that there are either new applicants or applicants that are new in stages. You can send an email notifying people of the change but when there are so many e-mails, that becomes ineffective very quickly. I would like to somehow be able to see who has recently been moved in either bold or a separate section on the home screen. I also would like a search feature that does not need the exact spelling of a name. I have found the search to be pretty useless when I am trying to find applicants quickly but can't remember the exact spelling. I feel the search could be a more powerful tool. Sometimes I just want to search applicants by their location and currently, I can't. The onboarding feature is also not very intuitive and in the time I have used Stack I have not, on my own, been able to start using that side of this program. I know there are huge benefits to it for us but I am frustrated that it is not easier to start using. I've watched videos and still have not been able to set it up confidently and I would say I can generally figure these things out on my own. An online help chat feature would be great too.

Antwort von SwipeClock

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. Let me see if I can address some of these issues here but if not, please reach out to support. We are here to help! Candidates & email notifications: You should easily be able to see how many new candidates you have for each job and overall (for all jobs) via the home dashboard pipeline summary. Each one of those is links that will pull up a more detailed view. You can also change the email notifications. Perhaps you only want to receive an email when a candidate is new? Candidate search: I do want to point out that we have a quick search at the top of the page as well as the advanced search option son the right side menu bar. The advanced search lets you search for a candidate by a location and even allows you to search via a distance to a zip code! ApplicantStack Onboard: We have the help center, support, and webinars to help you!

Human Resources Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantStack Review

Kommentare: Overall, ApplicantStack has been extremely helpful with our hiring process. It has made our lives of sifting through 1000's of Resumes and Applications much easier and the hiring process more enjoyable. With this software, we have been able to find quality candidates and make sure nobody slips through the cracks!

This software is great for tracking candidates through the hiring process. It acts as a central hub for the entire hiring process. It allows you to track all of your current open positions, all of the actual job postings on the different platforms and job boards, the number of applicants for each job/position, indiviudal candidate information, candidate application status, interview stage, interviewer notes/comments/feedback, and candidate communication and history.

The only thing that I do not like about this software is it does not create one universal profile for candidates. Instead, the candidates profile is created based on a position. Meaning, this allows for duplicates of the candidates. So, if a candidate applies for multiple positions or has applied in the past, everything is on separate profiles. It will give you an icon by the candidates name notifying you there are duplicates, however you have to click on each individual duplicate to see the candidates history. It would be much more helpful if you could click on the history of the candidate and see all the positions they have applied for, the stage they're at in the hiring process for each position, any notes left from the recruiting team or HR team from past interviews or interactions and all communication with the candidate.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. Most companies want to keep the history separate so the feedback and history of one job doesn't influence the chances of the other job. In most cases, the other job history can be hidden from the hiring manager.

Jacqueline E.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantStack Rocks

Kommentare: We save so much time and paper - everything is on this site, and stays there. We can go back and review applications from years ago to compare to a more recent application. Now I print the applications of only the qualified candidates - save reams of paper. All job details are saved also; just have to refresh when needed. Strongly recommend. Has streamlined our hiring process

What a helpful site!! We no longer accept paper applications - we list our jobs through ApplicantStack, which allows us to post our jobs on numerous job boards. The applications come right to us, and we can track the hiring process every step of the way through this site, including email the candidates, storing templates for standard replies (such a time saver!) and easily refreshing our job postings through the launch tab. We save time and paper - the site keeps all the info for us.

Have no major dislikes or problems at all. One little thing - the info on race/gender/etc does not show on the application but it does on the application on the site (just not the printed one) - we have stats we need to submit to DOL so we try to keep current on it. (Please note no one has to fill that info out; we gave them the option of Prefer Not To Answer) That is the only thing - pretty minor.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi Jacqueline! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will make sure your comment gets submitted to our support team so they can walk you through the steps. The EEOC information is typically hidden but you can run reports on the data which you can submit to the DOL. You have several options and our support team can go over those with you.

David W.
Business Development & Recruiting in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantStack User Review

Kommentare: Overall our experience is a positive one. It's quite cost-effective for what you get out of it. Other job boards and companies can be known to price gouge when it comes to postings, so a flat monthly rate is a nice change. The adoption of this sofware earlier this year (2018) brought us into the 21st Century (the world of everything online).

I like how well the software functions. I have not experienced any issues or glitches. Customer service is quick to respond and assist with anything you need. They don't look to screw you over - we requested a custom application and they opted to not charge us for creating it. The overall modern look of the site is a plus as well. The partnerships with online jobboards (mainly Indeed) is a major factor in applicant turnout, as that is where we receive the majority of ours from. Nearly every question you have can be answered with prewritten questions and responses for just about every aspect and function. Customization is a huge player in this software - you can order and lay out exactly how you want your data and information to be presented to you so you don't have anything that is unnecessary.

The formatting of certain aspects is sometimes a pain. When you are writing a job post, the window you type the text is set fairly short as far as how much vertical space it takes up on the page. It is not expandable like other text boxes can be, so it's a pain to see what you are working on sometimes if you have a lot of text.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate it and feel this will be extremely helpful for anyone looking at an ATS solution. Regarding the job listing page: There is a maximize button in the tool bar that you can select to expand the window! The icon has four arrows pointing outwards. Please contact support if you need further assistance. We are here to help!

Helen G.
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for High Volume Recruiting

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with Applicant Stack, especially in the past year. A lot of the changes they've made have been helpful, and when our company changed it's name, our account manager made it easy for all our users to transition seamlessly.

It's great that we have such an easy time adding new recruiters for our growing business. We are a staffing firm, so it's extremely helpful that our technical recruiters (high volume) can have applicants uploaded automatically through job postings whereas myself (corporate recruiting) can be more selective on uploading my candidates singularly (since most of my openings are confidential). Customer service is always super prompt in providing feedback to issues, which rarely happen. We also appreciate the heads up when the software will be down for updates.

My biggest issue is searching for candidates who are in the system. We have thousands of candidates and a lot of times if you simply search by first and last name, they do not come up (so we end up with lots of duplicates). Although the duplicates will show up AFTER being loaded, this still means that we wasted a view on the job board we used to search AND wasted time to upload that person. I wish there was a way we could search for candidates by email or phone number or even Skype ID.

Senior Manager, Executive Search & Talent Acquisition in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

An effective ATS and Recruiting Tool

Kommentare: An added resource/tool for our recruiting department. Great secondary ATS/TMS for applicant lifecycle. Straightforward features and easy to use, even for a novice user. Additionally, ApplicantStack is more cost effective than the competition and well worth the investment.

I like having the ability to post multiple job listings to a variety of job boards all at once. Also, the ability to manage your applications and candidate pipleline, create custom folders, and communicate with candidates directly through the application. Easy integration with email, creating personalized email templates, as well as creating applicant screening questions to filter out candidates that do not qualify for specific roles. ApplicantStack is definitely worth the investment, but may take a back seat to some of the other products in this catergory.

Limited job boards that actually attract viable candidates. Although there are multiple job boards, there are only 1-2 that produce applicants and resumes. Job listings do not seem to post in "real time." Therefore, it may delay finding candidates for the more urgent openings.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We love all of the Pros you listed! Now to address the Cons. ApplicantStack provides the job feed to the third party job boards but unfortunately it is up to them once they receive the feed. All the job boards have a different process when they publish the jobs. Please contact support since we could reach out to the job boards on your behalf to see if there are any issues that we can address. I do want to point out that this is the first time I am hearing about a delay in the posting so I believe this can be resolved.

Rachel A.
Senior HR generalist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

It’s great!

Kommentare: It has been wonderful and we have had the same contact for our whole time with them!

I like that it’s very user friendly. And the customer service had been great!

There are limitations to design but for the cost it is to be expected. Not an issue with what we need though.

Antwort von SwipeClock

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Chris T.
Chris T.
Associate Director of Human Resources in USA

ApplicantStack - Good, Not Great

Kommentare: Benefits outweigh the disadvantages. I feel this is a great entry-level software package, great for smaller companies targeting local candidates for general positions. The cost is low in comparison similar products, so there's a good return on investment. Most importantly, it is very user friendly, and gets the job done quickly.

My experience with this software has been decent. The functionality is pretty straightforward and easy to use. It has multiple options for posting job openings on various job boards, and lets you post in specific locations, general regions, or nationally. The integration features with other applications saves a lot of time as well. I like the option to create personalized applicant screeners to help filter out unqualified candidates. Software can be used as an applicant database to save candidate resumes for future use.

Interface is very basic, and does not offer many features as the competing services. There is no advanced options when creating job postings which may limit the target audience, especially for more technical positions. It would be nice to have more menus and drop-down features. Also, job board options are limited, so it can be frustrating if there are multiple users.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi Chris! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this detailed review. I am sure it will help many organizations in their ATS evaluation process. We do want to make your experience great! I will forward your feedback to our development team. Please contact support so we can submit a feature request for you. Please let us know what other features you are looking for. Also, please clarify what you mean by job boards are limited. We do offer manual posting links so there should be no limit to the number of job boards you post to.

Wanda W.
President-Owner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Recruitment and Onboarding Software

Kommentare: My Experience with ApplicantStack has been great.

I have been using this software for over 2 years. I have been in the Staffing Industry for 35 years and this is one of the best software I have used. It is easy to navigate It has the recruiting and On boarding piece that integrates with each other and you can add your own forms or used their customized forms. It even has a module for you to do your payroll. The support has been excellent and the price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this product especially for Staffing Agencies.

There is really nothing I would change. The changes that I did have as been made.

Antwort von SwipeClock

Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

Burt A.
Marketing & Design in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ApplicantStack - Great 'Off the Shelf' Job Board Solution

Kommentare: Overall recommendation is 9.5 out of 10. The product does the job. It has good core features. Customer service is superb. If you need a job board and can't have custom programming done, or don't want to buy a big, bloated or overly complex system that you'll have to install and maintain then I think this is a great choice. We've had it online for about two weeks now. We have had a few hundred applicants for 4 job postings. We were able to quickly process the apps and hhave hired three people so far without having huge piles of paper.

Product set up was taken care of by ApplicantStack and was painless. They created my template quickly and were amenable to make some changes I requested. Customer service is excellent. Not only did they take care of problems quickly they actually modified a couple features based on feedback. The default workflow is set up in a logical fashion which really helped as we weren't sure what the best process would be. The automation features are useful and a real time saver. The reports and ability to add custom fields to the back and front end allow customization. The ability to build reusable questionnaires, email and job listing templates is great. The recently added layout templates add so good additional functionality for more advanced formatting of the front end. The application also generates job specific links and email addresses so that you can post them in other forums. There is more but I didn't intend to make this a feature list. Good, easy to use solution.

I would like to see the question page layout feature continue to evolve to include some type of editor - not really a 'con' as this is brand new functionality. I think the questionnaire needs some 'label' and 'image' components so you can add additional instructions to your app. A multipage form option would also be useful. We have a multipage job application which would mean lots of scrolling down. We opted to use a smaller initial form and just send the full application to those who pass a certain point in the hiring process but it would be nice to have all our legal mumbo jumbo in there. There are a few areas where I'd like more control - perhaps adding header and footer areas where you can customize the content. These are more 'features that I'd like added' than cons.

Cathy B.
Sr. Administrative Manager in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Solid, dependable software, does what we need it to do. Excellent customer service. Thank you!

Eliminates paper applications, easy to send one email to multiple candidates, easy to use. One of the best decisions we made to improve our Recruiting & Hiring process.

1) Expensive for multiple users, we have limited our users due to the high cost; 2) Wish there were a better way to capture notes within candidate records that aren't 'buried' in tabs and mouse clicks. Putting notes into the application fields ends up pushing the row size too large. Is there a way to create a sort of "sidebar" for each candidate where the user could put in a lot more text for notes? Also, have a similar "sidebar" on the main screen. 3) Reminders - would like reminders to be sent through the system to the Hiring Managers about their interviews, etc. 4. Wish there were a way to integrate with our payroll software.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi Cathy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. We take feedback very seriously. We also pride ourselves in being one of the most affordable systems available. You can easily view candidate notes in the History tab. The filters at the top allow you to see only the notes if you prefer. We do have task reminders. These are emailed to the user and they can easily see their tasks on their own home screen. Please contact support if you need any further information.

Alison H.
HR Coordinator in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Applicant Stack Applicant Tracking System

Kommentare: The system configuration really needs to be done by someone with experience. For people with experience in HRIS, the system is extremely easy to use. For customer service, I typically have to email or leave a message. I don't typically get a live agent. However, they respond within 24 hours. The system does not have the latest greatest when it comes to technology- IE no system integration with HRIS, no mapping of candidates, no integration with google suite (calendar), no map abilities. They are starting to incorporate onboarding abilities (new hire paperwork, forms, etc) into their product which I have not yet explored. The number of users (hiring managers) is limited by how much you pay so as your company grows you will need to pay more and more per month to allow more hiring managers in the system.

It is very easy to use.

I do not have the ability to search for a job like I do a candidate. For our system, we have hundreds of jobs and I just have to go page by page since it is limited to view only 100 per page until I find the right one.

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi Alison! Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantStack. Your feedback is very important to us. We do offer support through our support portal and have our help center available 24x7. We do offer an API for integration with any system that would accept it. Please send us a support ticket so we can provide you with more information. However we are currently working on more integrations. You do have the ability to search for jobs similar to how you search for candidates. You can search on Job Title, Job ID, or any other job field. you can also sort on columns if that would make it even easier to find your jobs. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Melissa S.
Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Stacking the Applicants

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with the software. I think that everything has its faults but ApplicantStack really does make it easier to get information about a large group of applicants rather than me going through Monster or SimplyHired and doing it myself.

What I enjoy most about ApplicantStack is how much information you can receive on just one applicant and that I am able to email them, put them through to the next stage and can be linked to other software so moving forward in the hiring process is easier. I am also a big fan of our Account Manager. Is always helpful, returns calls quickly and willing to take the time to explain things that are confusing.

At times I find it hard to use ApplicantStack as I wish it had more features. I have mentioned to our Account Manager that it would be nice to categorize differently or have separate tabs that classify who is in what stage so you don't have to look through a bunch of information. It would also be nice to filter out the duplicates, the ones that were already denied moving forward and such.

Antwort von SwipeClock

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Nikita G.
Admin Services Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Happy!

Relatively easy to use. No extra bells and whistles that we don't need. The price is GREAT.

I would like to see the posting location options continue to evolve and develop. I appreciate the changes/updates that have come recently in the area.

Antwort von SwipeClock

Hi Nikita! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing. You should be able to add as many location options as you need. Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories.

Whitney W.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just OK, there are better options out there

I used ApplicantStack when I was at an executive search firm. It was a major improvement from the previous system we had, but it was still pretty bare bones. I had to do a lot of manual data uploading (our firm wouldn't pay a consultant to transfer our data so I had to do it manually). Now that I've seen some newer, more updated systems with more features, I would describe Applicant Stack as just OK.

I had to do a lot of manual data entry with this system. I remember making mistakes easily. Having to format job descriptions frequently to make sure it matched what was showing up on our career page online. Also had challenges with the way the home dashboard showed open positions. It just wasn't that sophisticated. You get what you pay for!

Antwort von ApplicantStack

Hi Whitney, We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We do offer an import from existing ATS' so I am not sure why you manually needed to add data. There are many features (we are continually adding more). Please feel free to reach out to support with any suggestions. We always appreciate our customer feedback and suggestions. The dashboard is somewhat customizable, please reach out to support if you need any assistance.