Very user friendly! I've worked in several different ATS and this has been the easiest one yet!

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Meagan A.
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and is step-by-step throughout the entire process. Their customer service is very helpful and accommodates most all requests we have asked for. I love the email templates with mail merge features, the flags we are able to customize, and that you can trigger automatic emails throughout the stages.

Nachteile: I wish it was easier to add pictures, embed videos, links, etc. It's also not user friendly on the reporting side. I'd like to be able to have more functionality to pull different reports. For example, I would like to have a report for jobs that we are still currently recruiting for (still actively trying to find a candidate). I don't necessarily want to see all "open" jobs because in ApplicantStack, they remain open until the job is "closed/filled". I do not want to see jobs that have a candidate that has already accepted an offer and is in the background or pending start stage. Unfortunately for now, it's a manual process of my recruiters reviewing over their "active recruiting" jobs and sending me weekly update reports by email. We are also still working out the ability to integrate with ADP (our HRIS system).

von ApplicantStack an 23.4.2018

Hi Meagan!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

Also, I would suggest contacting support on how you can add pictures, embed videos, and add links using our formatting tools.

Changing your filters to show inactive jobs might also help with your concern about seeing open vs. closed jobs.

Great Features, not very intuitive

Deanna S.
General Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Applicant stack has helped our agency keep applicants organized and all in one place, with the exception of those coming from Craigslist (would love integration there!). Not sure this program would have been my first choice but it has been useful.

Vorteile: I appreciate the various ways an applicant can flow through the process, if you need to move them along in a stage you are able to do so quickly. The text and email features are very quick as well and you get a whole snapshot of all applicants and where they are in the process on the home screen.

Nachteile: There is no feature that makes it obvious when you first login that there are either new applicants or applicants that are new in stages. You can send an email notifying people of the change but when there are so many e-mails, that becomes ineffective very quickly. I would like to somehow be able to see who has recently been moved in either bold or a separate section on the home screen. I also would like a search feature that does not need the exact spelling of a name. I have found the search to be pretty useless when I am trying to find applicants quickly but can't remember the exact spelling. I feel the search could be a more powerful tool. Sometimes I just want to search applicants by their location and currently, I can't. The onboarding feature is also not very intuitive and in the time I have used Stack I have not, on my own, been able to start using that side of this program. I know there are huge benefits to it for us but I am frustrated that it is not easier to start using. I've watched videos and still have not been able to set it up confidently and I would say I can generally figure these things out on my own. An online help chat feature would be great too.

von SwipeClock an 18.12.2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. Let me see if I can address some of these issues here but if not, please reach out to support. We are here to help!

Candidates & email notifications:
You should easily be able to see how many new candidates you have for each job and overall (for all jobs) via the home dashboard pipeline summary. Each one of those is links that will pull up a more detailed view. You can also change the email notifications. Perhaps you only want to receive an email when a candidate is new?

Candidate search:
I do want to point out that we have a quick search at the top of the page as well as the advanced search option son the right side menu bar. The advanced search lets you search for a candidate by a location and even allows you to search via a distance to a zip code!

ApplicantStack Onboard:
We have the help center, support, and webinars to help you!

Great Product for High Volume Recruiting

Helen G.
Corporate Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with Applicant Stack, especially in the past year. A lot of the changes they've made have been helpful, and when our company changed it's name, our account manager made it easy for all our users to transition seamlessly.

Vorteile: It's great that we have such an easy time adding new recruiters for our growing business. We are a staffing firm, so it's extremely helpful that our technical recruiters (high volume) can have applicants uploaded automatically through job postings whereas myself (corporate recruiting) can be more selective on uploading my candidates singularly (since most of my openings are confidential). Customer service is always super prompt in providing feedback to issues, which rarely happen. We also appreciate the heads up when the software will be down for updates.

Nachteile: My biggest issue is searching for candidates who are in the system. We have thousands of candidates and a lot of times if you simply search by first and last name, they do not come up (so we end up with lots of duplicates). Although the duplicates will show up AFTER being loaded, this still means that we wasted a view on the job board we used to search AND wasted time to upload that person. I wish there was a way we could search for candidates by email or phone number or even Skype ID.

von SwipeClock an 18.12.2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Bang for Buck

Director of Human Resources
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general, the software fits in the "Best Bang for your Buck" category. It allows your company to maintain most compliance aspects, stay organized, and operate competitively with larger organizations with minimal costs. The monthly operating costs are insanely cheap compared to the absurdly expensive options like Taleo, SilkRoad, iCIMS, ADP ATS, etc. You get 90% functionality for 10% of the cost, it literally is that big of a difference in cost. Some options like Taleo, I would even say ApplicantStack offers features that are better, evening out the playing field. My HR department cut our ATS annual costs at one company from $26,000 to $3000. Some smaller to mid-sized companies that are using expensive options like Taleo simply because they don't know any better and it has been in the HR industry for so long should seriously consider migrating to save costs and actually provide a better product. Yes, migration hurts and is a pain, but this is a longterm investment to reduce overhead. For startups, this is a no-brainer.

Vorteile: As an applicant tracking and onboarding software, it does its job relatively glitch free. For the price, you can maintain most major aspects of compliance without spending an arm and a leg for each additional user. This is great for a smaller company. In many ways, it is even better than some of the competition that many larger companies are using because of the "name" attached, such as ADP, Taleo, etc. It is easy to use and mobile optimized from the start, something some of the big names can't say. Most of the navigation features are intuitive.

Nachteile: Integration with other software, such as ADP payroll, Deltek, etc., is lacking or non-existant. As your company grows in size, you start to see its limitations because they don't cater to larger companies. Also, one of the ways that Applicantstack cuts overhead costs and keeps cost low to the customer is by limiting features. There are some customization features that competitors offer that are just flat out impossible to do in this suite. There are also some quirks in how the software operates that can be frustrating.

von ApplicantStack an 23.10.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

We do offer an integration with many other products such as ADP. Our development team is also continually adding new integrations.

I do want to point out that we also offer an open API for use with any integration. If you are looking for something specific, I would suggest you reach out to our support team. If we don't currently have it then we submit to our development team. We really do listen to our customers! Similarly, if you are looking for a particular feature, let us know! We are here to help!

My review

Julie B.
recruiter
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: we used to use Applicant Pro and it was so much more user friendly. We switched because Applicant Stack would incorporate with ADP, but we have NEVER been able to get it to bring over the information we need.

Vorteile: I like how it can send the applicant the on-boarding paperwork and everything is completed on line.
I like the texting feature

Nachteile: It only posts our job postings to 5 sites. this is not enough
It takes forever to download the on-boarding paperwork (usually around 20 minutes)

Hi Julie!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

We have many job boards built into ApplicantStack. Perhaps some of them are not activated. Also, we are continually adding more job boards as requested. Please let us know which ones you are interested in. I also want to point out the manual posting links, so you are not limited to our integrated job boards. The possibilities are endless!

It’s great!

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Rachel A.
Senior HR generalist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been wonderful and we have had the same contact for our whole time with them!

Vorteile: I like that it’s very user friendly. And the customer service had been great!

Nachteile: There are limitations to design but for the cost it is to be expected. Not an issue with what we need though.

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.
I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Everything a Recruiter Needs in One Place

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Leisa C.
VP Human Resources
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Applicant tracking and compliance is the number one reason we use ApplicantStack. It is easy to use, and can support multiple users with somewhat cost effective pricing structure. Integration with job boards is a definite plus which saves time and money.

Vorteile: Easy to use, historical data storage helps companies maintain compliance. Candidate experience is not cumbersome. Customer service is above average with good response times. Cost effective.

Nachteile: Training could be improved during implementation with more "hands-on" vs. recorded videos. Once software is up and running, training should be expanded and possibly formatted in stages in addition to the helpful snapshots currently provided.

von ApplicantStack an 4.12.2019

Thank you Leisa!

We do offer weekly webinars. I will let the team know about your comments.

Solves All of Our Onboarding Problems

Megan S.
HR Generalist
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have multiple onboarding processes for multiple clients. This allows me to create a checklist and easily assign the correct paperwork. I can also check the progress for my candidates. The IT Helpdesk is also very responsive and helped whenever I asked.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to roll my candidates directly into my HRIS without dealing with a zip file.

Hi Megan!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing. We might have an integration available. If not we have an open API.

L. McMinn - Louisville, KY

Laura M.
Clinical Recruiter
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ApplicantStack is perfect for the small-medium sized company. Extremely easy to use and we get great results!

Nachteile: Not much. It is actually my favorite ATS that I have used in 15 years of recruitment experience.

von SwipeClock an 19.12.2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review of ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories.

Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Ivana P.
HR Generalist
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: good experiences, no issues, alwasy provide resolutions

Vorteile: Easy to use, very responsive customer support

Nachteile: There is no phone support available, everything is via e-mail/online

von SwipeClock an 6.1.2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review of ApplicantStack.

We find that our online support is the most efficient way of handling support - this way all teams can see the ticket and add value.

ApplicantStack Review

Human Resources Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, ApplicantStack has been extremely helpful with our hiring process. It has made our lives of sifting through 1000's of Resumes and Applications much easier and the hiring process more enjoyable. With this software, we have been able to find quality candidates and make sure nobody slips through the cracks!

Vorteile: This software is great for tracking candidates through the hiring process. It acts as a central hub for the entire hiring process. It allows you to track all of your current open positions, all of the actual job postings on the different platforms and job boards, the number of applicants for each job/position, indiviudal candidate information, candidate application status, interview stage, interviewer notes/comments/feedback, and candidate communication and history.

Nachteile: The only thing that I do not like about this software is it does not create one universal profile for candidates. Instead, the candidates profile is created based on a position. Meaning, this allows for duplicates of the candidates. So, if a candidate applies for multiple positions or has applied in the past, everything is on separate profiles. It will give you an icon by the candidates name notifying you there are duplicates, however you have to click on each individual duplicate to see the candidates history. It would be much more helpful if you could click on the history of the candidate and see all the positions they have applied for, the stage they're at in the hiring process for each position, any notes left from the recruiting team or HR team from past interviews or interactions and all communication with the candidate.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
I will forward your feedback to our development team. Most companies want to keep the history separate so the feedback and history of one job doesn't influence the chances of the other job. In most cases, the other job history can be hidden from the hiring manager.

ApplicantStack Rocks

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Jacqueline E.
Administrative Assistant
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We save so much time and paper - everything is on this site, and stays there. We can go back and review applications from years ago to compare to a more recent application. Now I print the applications of only the qualified candidates - save reams of paper. All job details are saved also; just have to refresh when needed. Strongly recommend. Has streamlined our hiring process

Vorteile: What a helpful site!! We no longer accept paper applications - we list our jobs through ApplicantStack, which allows us to post our jobs on numerous job boards. The applications come right to us, and we can track the hiring process every step of the way through this site, including email the candidates, storing templates for standard replies (such a time saver!) and easily refreshing our job postings through the launch tab. We save time and paper - the site keeps all the info for us.

Nachteile: Have no major dislikes or problems at all. One little thing - the info on race/gender/etc does not show on the application but it does on the application on the site (just not the printed one) - we have stats we need to submit to DOL so we try to keep current on it. (Please note no one has to fill that info out; we gave them the option of Prefer Not To Answer) That is the only thing - pretty minor.

Hi Jacqueline!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will make sure your comment gets submitted to our support team so they can walk you through the steps.
The EEOC information is typically hidden but you can run reports on the data which you can submit to the DOL. You have several options and our support team can go over those with you.

ApplicantStack User Review

David W.
Business Development & Recruiting
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience is a positive one. It's quite cost-effective for what you get out of it. Other job boards and companies can be known to price gouge when it comes to postings, so a flat monthly rate is a nice change. The adoption of this sofware earlier this year (2018) brought us into the 21st Century (the world of everything online).

Vorteile: I like how well the software functions. I have not experienced any issues or glitches. Customer service is quick to respond and assist with anything you need. They don't look to screw you over - we requested a custom application and they opted to not charge us for creating it. The overall modern look of the site is a plus as well. The partnerships with online jobboards (mainly Indeed) is a major factor in applicant turnout, as that is where we receive the majority of ours from. Nearly every question you have can be answered with prewritten questions and responses for just about every aspect and function. Customization is a huge player in this software - you can order and lay out exactly how you want your data and information to be presented to you so you don't have anything that is unnecessary.

Nachteile: The formatting of certain aspects is sometimes a pain. When you are writing a job post, the window you type the text is set fairly short as far as how much vertical space it takes up on the page. It is not expandable like other text boxes can be, so it's a pain to see what you are working on sometimes if you have a lot of text.

Hi David!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate it and feel this will be extremely helpful for anyone looking at an ATS solution.

Regarding the job listing page: There is a maximize button in the tool bar that you can select to expand the window! The icon has four arrows pointing outwards.

Please contact support if you need further assistance. We are here to help!

An effective ATS and Recruiting Tool

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Senior Manager, Executive Search & Talent Acquisition
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: An added resource/tool for our recruiting department. Great secondary ATS/TMS for applicant lifecycle. Straightforward features and easy to use, even for a novice user. Additionally, ApplicantStack is more cost effective than the competition and well worth the investment.

Vorteile: I like having the ability to post multiple job listings to a variety of job boards all at once. Also, the ability to manage your applications and candidate pipleline, create custom folders, and communicate with candidates directly through the application. Easy integration with email, creating personalized email templates, as well as creating applicant screening questions to filter out candidates that do not qualify for specific roles. ApplicantStack is definitely worth the investment, but may take a back seat to some of the other products in this catergory.

Nachteile: Limited job boards that actually attract viable candidates. Although there are multiple job boards, there are only 1-2 that produce applicants and resumes. Job listings do not seem to post in "real time." Therefore, it may delay finding candidates for the more urgent openings.

von ApplicantStack an 20.4.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
We love all of the Pros you listed!
Now to address the Cons. ApplicantStack provides the job feed to the third party job boards but unfortunately it is up to them once they receive the feed. All the job boards have a different process when they publish the jobs. Please contact support since we could reach out to the job boards on your behalf to see if there are any issues that we can address. I do want to point out that this is the first time I am hearing about a delay in the posting so I believe this can be resolved.

ApplicantStack - Good, Not Great

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Chris T.
Associate Director of Human Resources

Kommentare: Benefits outweigh the disadvantages. I feel this is a great entry-level software package, great for smaller companies targeting local candidates for general positions. The cost is low in comparison similar products, so there's a good return on investment. Most importantly, it is very user friendly, and gets the job done quickly.

Vorteile: My experience with this software has been decent. The functionality is pretty straightforward and easy to use. It has multiple options for posting job openings on various job boards, and lets you post in specific locations, general regions, or nationally. The integration features with other applications saves a lot of time as well. I like the option to create personalized applicant screeners to help filter out unqualified candidates. Software can be used as an applicant database to save candidate resumes for future use.

Nachteile: Interface is very basic, and does not offer many features as the competing services. There is no advanced options when creating job postings which may limit the target audience, especially for more technical positions. It would be nice to have more menus and drop-down features. Also, job board options are limited, so it can be frustrating if there are multiple users.

von ApplicantStack an 24.4.2018

Hi Chris!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this detailed review. I am sure it will help many organizations in their ATS evaluation process.

We do want to make your experience great!
I will forward your feedback to our development team. Please contact support so we can submit a feature request for you.
Please let us know what other features you are looking for. Also, please clarify what you mean by job boards are limited. We do offer manual posting links so there should be no limit to the number of job boards you post to.

Awesome Recruitment and Onboarding Software

Wanda W.
President-Owner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My Experience with ApplicantStack has been great.

Vorteile: I have been using this software for over 2 years. I have been in the Staffing Industry for 35 years and this is one of the best software I have used. It is easy to navigate It has the recruiting and On boarding piece that integrates with each other and you can add your own forms or used their customized forms. It even has a module for you to do your payroll. The support has been excellent and the price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this product especially for Staffing Agencies.

Nachteile: There is really nothing I would change. The changes that I did have as been made.

von SwipeClock an 19.12.2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

ApplicantStack - Great 'Off the Shelf' Job Board Solution

Bewertet am 2.6.2010
Burt A.
Marketing & Design

Kommentare: Overall recommendation is 9.5 out of 10. The product does the job. It has good core features. Customer service is superb. If you need a job board and can't have custom programming done, or don't want to buy a big, bloated or overly complex system that you'll have to install and maintain then I think this is a great choice. We've had it online for about two weeks now. We have had a few hundred applicants for 4 job postings. We were able to quickly process the apps and hhave hired three people so far without having huge piles of paper.

Vorteile: Product set up was taken care of by ApplicantStack and was painless. They created my template quickly and were amenable to make some changes I requested. Customer service is excellent. Not only did they take care of problems quickly they actually modified a couple features based on feedback. The default workflow is set up in a logical fashion which really helped as we weren't sure what the best process would be. The automation features are useful and a real time saver. The reports and ability to add custom fields to the back and front end allow customization. The ability to build reusable questionnaires, email and job listing templates is great. The recently added layout templates add so good additional functionality for more advanced formatting of the front end. The application also generates job specific links and email addresses so that you can post them in other forums. There is more but I didn't intend to make this a feature list. Good, easy to use solution.

Nachteile: I would like to see the question page layout feature continue to evolve to include some type of editor - not really a 'con' as this is brand new functionality. I think the questionnaire needs some 'label' and 'image' components so you can add additional instructions to your app. A multipage form option would also be useful. We have a multipage job application which would mean lots of scrolling down. We opted to use a smaller initial form and just send the full application to those who pass a certain point in the hiring process but it would be nice to have all our legal mumbo jumbo in there. There are a few areas where I'd like more control - perhaps adding header and footer areas where you can customize the content. These are more 'features that I'd like added' than cons.

Solid, dependable software, does what we need it to do. Excellent customer service. Thank you!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Cathy B.
Sr. Administrative Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Eliminates paper applications, easy to send one email to multiple candidates, easy to use. One of the best decisions we made to improve our Recruiting & Hiring process.

Nachteile: 1) Expensive for multiple users, we have limited our users due to the high cost;
2) Wish there were a better way to capture notes within candidate records that aren't 'buried' in tabs and mouse clicks. Putting notes into the application fields ends up pushing the row size too large. Is there a way to create a sort of "sidebar" for each candidate where the user could put in a lot more text for notes? Also, have a similar "sidebar" on the main screen.
3) Reminders - would like reminders to be sent through the system to the Hiring Managers about their interviews, etc.
4. Wish there were a way to integrate with our payroll software.

von ApplicantStack an 20.4.2018

Hi Cathy!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. We take feedback very seriously. We also pride ourselves in being one of the most affordable systems available.

You can easily view candidate notes in the History tab. The filters at the top allow you to see only the notes if you prefer.

We do have task reminders. These are emailed to the user and they can easily see their tasks on their own home screen.

Please contact support if you need any further information.

Applicant Stack Applicant Tracking System

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Alison H.
HR Coordinator
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The system configuration really needs to be done by someone with experience. For people with experience in HRIS, the system is extremely easy to use. For customer service, I typically have to email or leave a message. I don't typically get a live agent. However, they respond within 24 hours. The system does not have the latest greatest when it comes to technology- IE no system integration with HRIS, no mapping of candidates, no integration with google suite (calendar), no map abilities. They are starting to incorporate onboarding abilities (new hire paperwork, forms, etc) into their product which I have not yet explored. The number of users (hiring managers) is limited by how much you pay so as your company grows you will need to pay more and more per month to allow more hiring managers in the system.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use.

Nachteile: I do not have the ability to search for a job like I do a candidate. For our system, we have hundreds of jobs and I just have to go page by page since it is limited to view only 100 per page until I find the right one.

von ApplicantStack an 7.8.2017

Hi Alison! Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantStack. Your feedback is very important to us. We do offer support through our support portal and have our help center available 24x7. We do offer an API for integration with any system that would accept it. Please send us a support ticket so we can provide you with more information. However we are currently working on more integrations.

You do have the ability to search for jobs similar to how you search for candidates. You can search on Job Title, Job ID, or any other job field. you can also sort on columns if that would make it even easier to find your jobs.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Great Resource

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Dale L.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This applicant tracking system is excellent and very user friendly. Their options and features make it easy to take applicants from beginning to end and also help us track where each person is in the process. The customer service has been exceptional in every instance.

Vorteile: The software incorporates a plethora of features which make it easy to find anything needed to successful transition applicants through the process. Their customer service is top notch and they have always responded to any questions almost immediately. The reports make tracking applicants through the entire process simple and quickly actionable when we see a bottleneck in our process. The onboarding feature has been an excellent benefit as well to help alleviate the paperwork at orientation.

Nachteile: It is difficult to mention anything that I liked least. Importing documents into the onboarding side for applicants to fill out can take time and effort and yet being able to self-serve in creating these has been very cost effective and helpful.

Hi Dale!

Please let us know if you ever need any help with importing documents. We are here to help!

Stacking the Applicants

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Melissa S.
Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with the software. I think that everything has its faults but ApplicantStack really does make it easier to get information about a large group of applicants rather than me going through Monster or SimplyHired and doing it myself.

Vorteile: What I enjoy most about ApplicantStack is how much information you can receive on just one applicant and that I am able to email them, put them through to the next stage and can be linked to other software so moving forward in the hiring process is easier. I am also a big fan of our Account Manager. Is always helpful, returns calls quickly and willing to take the time to explain things that are confusing.

Nachteile: At times I find it hard to use ApplicantStack as I wish it had more features. I have mentioned to our Account Manager that it would be nice to categorize differently or have separate tabs that classify who is in what stage so you don't have to look through a bunch of information. It would also be nice to filter out the duplicates, the ones that were already denied moving forward and such.

von SwipeClock an 16.12.2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Happy!

Nikita G.
Admin Services Manager
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Relatively easy to use. No extra bells and whistles that we don't need. The price is GREAT.

Nachteile: I would like to see the posting location options continue to evolve and develop. I appreciate the changes/updates that have come recently in the area.

Hi Nikita!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing. You should be able to add as many location options as you need.

Just OK, there are better options out there

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Whitney W.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I used ApplicantStack when I was at an executive search firm. It was a major improvement from the previous system we had, but it was still pretty bare bones. I had to do a lot of manual data uploading (our firm wouldn't pay a consultant to transfer our data so I had to do it manually). Now that I've seen some newer, more updated systems with more features, I would describe Applicant Stack as just OK.

Nachteile: I had to do a lot of manual data entry with this system. I remember making mistakes easily. Having to format job descriptions frequently to make sure it matched what was showing up on our career page online. Also had challenges with the way the home dashboard showed open positions. It just wasn't that sophisticated. You get what you pay for!

von ApplicantStack an 4.12.2019

Hi Whitney,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We do offer an import from existing ATS' so I am not sure why you manually needed to add data.

There are many features (we are continually adding more). Please feel free to reach out to support with any suggestions. We always appreciate our customer feedback and suggestions.
The dashboard is somewhat customizable, please reach out to support if you need any assistance.

User-Friendly Software, Great Support Staff!

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Rebecca T.
Landwirtschaft, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed working with ApplicantStack. We're a seasonal business, and I requested a feature involving reference forms in 2013, and they said they would have it ready by the time I was ready to start hiring in 2014, and they did! The support team is really great. I've worked with a lot of the same folks over the years, which really helps when they know and understand your business and your specific needs.

Vorteile: ApplicantStack is really easy to learn. The cost was what really drew us in 6 years ago, and the price is still the same -- even with all the new features that are regularly added!

Nachteile: There are a few functions that other major ATS systems use that ApplicantStack does not have, but the benefits of those other ATS systems certainly don't outweigh the cost.
A few things I would love to see: Paychex Integration, the ability to text applicants, and some "logic": I'd like folks to be able to answer a few questions before being directed to the correct application.

von ApplicantStack an 9.11.2018

Hi Rebecca!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

We do partner with Paychex! Please contact support so we can assist you.
I will forward your feedback to our development team. All the items you mention are on the development list.

Applicant Stack Review

Carly T.
CAREGiver Success Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience is a positive one. I really appreciate that appstack is offering texting now (I think we will be adding this feature soon). The reporting tab gives me a really good look at the big picture of where we are at currently with our hiring.

Vorteile: I like the pipeline on the dashboard so we are able to see how many candidates we have in any given stage in the process. I also like that we are able to customize the documents (using the library and email templates) we are sending out to our applicants. I like being able to control not only what information is sent, but how and when it is sent.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to customize any automatic correspondence (when stage changes are made) before I hit confirm. I can see that the email will be sent to my candidate, but i'm not able to open the email from this screen to make changes ( like adding a name or date) to customize the email. It would make the process run more smoothly.

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

Your particular account is setup according to your main company guidelines. Unfortunately, they decide the template of the account and limit access for modifications. But, please reach out to support, perhaps there are some changes we can do for your account.