Über ApplicantStack

ApplicantStack ist ein zu 100 % cloudbasiertes Bewerber-Tracking- und Onboarding-System für HR-Profis in jeder Branche.

Erfahre mehr über ApplicantStack

The cost, for a small company, is extremely fair and reasonable. It is worth every penny.

I found it a little frustrating when I posted a job in the site and Indeed.com would not post as they required more detail.

Bewertungen zu ApplicantStack

ApplicantStack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.434 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ApplicantStack bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.434)

Meagan
Meagan
Human Resources Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly! I've worked in several different ATS and this has been the easiest one yet!

It's very easy to use and is step-by-step throughout the entire process. Their customer service is very helpful and accommodates most all requests we have asked for. I love the email templates with mail merge features, the flags we are able to customize, and that you can trigger automatic emails throughout the stages.

I wish it was easier to add pictures, embed videos, links, etc. It's also not user friendly on the reporting side. I'd like to be able to have more functionality to pull different reports. For example, I would like to have a report for jobs that we are still currently recruiting for (still actively trying to find a candidate). I don't necessarily want to see all "open" jobs because in ApplicantStack, they remain open until the job is "closed/filled". I do not want to see jobs that have a candidate that has already accepted an offer and is in the background or pending start stage. Unfortunately for now, it's a manual process of my recruiters reviewing over their "active recruiting" jobs and sending me weekly update reports by email. We are also still working out the ability to integrate with ADP (our HRIS system).

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Meagan! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. We take feedback very seriously. Also, I would suggest contacting support on how you can add pictures, embed videos, and add links using our formatting tools. Changing your filters to show inactive jobs might also help with your concern about seeing open vs. closed jobs.

Angela
Director of Recruitment in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS system that is highly recommended!!

Kommentare: Excellente!! I have been with Applicant Stack for 5 plus years and they have always been great for our company needs.

This ATS database has a ton of pros such as great cost, easy for recruiters to use, you can custom make the database to what you want. I have been with Applicant stack for 5 plus years and have no plan to change anytime soon.

I wish I had some applicant stack gear, sometimes we may have some small technical errors when the system shuts down but who doesn't, if it does its back up in no time.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Angela, thanks for such a great review for ApplicantStack!

Nolog
Customer Service Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Handling Applicants Easily With ApplicantStack

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the candidate management and ease of recruiting applicants.

Using ApplicantStack has been smooth - meets needs.

AMANDA
HR/OFFICE in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

users, rights, printing, accounts, licenses, different company locations

Kommentare: I have had to learn on my own most of what I know. We have had this program for a bout a year and it to me is not super user friendly mainly because we never had any training and our hands our tied with some of the features. I don't know if we didn't buy everything or if we don't have the permissions. My IT guy has tried to give me all the rights he can and its still not working. I don't think that is a good idea that only one location has access to things that I need here at my location. How can we get the proper rights? Can we buy another license? Is there a way that each location can have their own program and questions?

I like that the program allows us to make our own questions and we can e mail applicants directly from the program.

I do not like that applicant's get lost or locked out easily. When I transfer an employee sometimes they get lost. I have to call the corporate office to find the new employee and they have to re set them before I can move on. Also we have 6 locations and for some reason we are only allowed to have 4 administrators. I do the hiring here and I do not have the capability to print or edit forms once they are submitted. I do not have the capability to change things that are specific to our company with out it affecting the rest of the companies. We have tired to give rights to everyone and application stack wont let us. We need to have more people be able to access everything and I feel like this program is very restrictive. We have tried and failed to get more license and managers but it doesn't work. I would like someone to call us here at our location and help explain how we can use application stack to better fit our company. We would also like general help, a tutorial, someone to answer our questions and help with basic functions.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Amanda! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I created a support ticket to address all of your concerns. Whenever you have any questions or concerns, please go to any ApplicantStack page and access our help center by selecting the question mark (?). We are here to help! I checked your account and it appears you have restrictions based on your user level. If you need access to all of the applicants, I would suggest contacting your account administrator so they can change your permissions. Any account administrator can edit the user restrictions/levels and also purchase more user licenses. I also forwarded your feedback to your account manager. Your concerns are very important to us and we want to make sure you have all the tools you need.

Ephantus
Project Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful HR Solution

The tool is smooth and handles all matters HR easily. The software also makes on-boarding smooth

No worthy issues to mention here. It has been amazing.

Julie
recruiter in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: we used to use Applicant Pro and it was so much more user friendly. We switched because Applicant Stack would incorporate with ADP, but we have NEVER been able to get it to bring over the information we need.

I like how it can send the applicant the on-boarding paperwork and everything is completed on line. I like the texting feature

It only posts our job postings to 5 sites. this is not enough It takes forever to download the on-boarding paperwork (usually around 20 minutes)

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Julie! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. We have many job boards built into ApplicantStack. Perhaps some of them are not activated. Also, we are continually adding more job boards as requested. Please let us know which ones you are interested in. I also want to point out the manual posting links, so you are not limited to our integrated job boards. The possibilities are endless! Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing.

Leisa
VP Human Resources in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything a Recruiter Needs in One Place

Kommentare: Applicant tracking and compliance is the number one reason we use ApplicantStack. It is easy to use, and can support multiple users with somewhat cost effective pricing structure. Integration with job boards is a definite plus which saves time and money.

Easy to use, historical data storage helps companies maintain compliance. Candidate experience is not cumbersome. Customer service is above average with good response times. Cost effective.

Training could be improved during implementation with more "hands-on" vs. recorded videos. Once software is up and running, training should be expanded and possibly formatted in stages in addition to the helpful snapshots currently provided.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you Leisa! We do offer weekly webinars. I will let the team know about your comments.

Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Been a great experience!

I was looking for an ATS that would fully integrate with many of the major job boards and ApplicantStack nailed it! I can full manage all my campaigns with Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn Jobs all in one site, sponsor jobs from my site as needed, and even bring on my partnering hiring managers from my client companies to collaborate on the hiring process. Sending emails right from my system was a top requirement of mine when shopping for an ATS and again...ApplicantStack nailed it with the ability to write my own custom message as well as creating a library of templates to use for standard communications. Great product!

The only "gripe" I would say is that the graphic user interface (GUI) of the system is not as robust as many other systems. It took a good deal of time to get used to navigating the system but all that was still quite minor.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Angie
Recruiter/Talent Aquisition in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Value for the Money

Kommentare: This was a good solution to our Applicant Tracking/database need. We have managed to cut our paper On-Boarding down by 98%. We love our Sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! I would recommend this product to small to medium sized companies that are looking for an ATS and are budget conscious.

The Ability to use email templates, custom Questionnaires, automated on-boarding forms, the support I get from my Sales Rep, and the price.

There is limited On-line support materials. The User Documentation is very limited. I had to make multiple calls to my Sales Rep to get things set up correctly as well as email issues to the Tech Support person.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Angie! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. Your feedback is very important to us and we would love to know your suggestions. Please contact support and let us know what information you need. I also want to point out that we have an extensive help center with articles and videos. We offer weekly training sessions as well.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love CB love love Applicant Stack

Kommentare: Our overall experience with applicant stack is very very satisfying I highly recommend it to anyone very inexpensive and easy to

Great inexpensive solution for recruiting, seamless in its on boarding process , easy to use and the job board solution is great you can link to your job board from all social media channels

The only cons I see is we cannot upload additional documents to be filled out with problematic formatting issues

Deanna
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Features, not very intuitive

Kommentare: Applicant stack has helped our agency keep applicants organized and all in one place, with the exception of those coming from Craigslist (would love integration there!). Not sure this program would have been my first choice but it has been useful.

I appreciate the various ways an applicant can flow through the process, if you need to move them along in a stage you are able to do so quickly. The text and email features are very quick as well and you get a whole snapshot of all applicants and where they are in the process on the home screen.

There is no feature that makes it obvious when you first login that there are either new applicants or applicants that are new in stages. You can send an email notifying people of the change but when there are so many e-mails, that becomes ineffective very quickly. I would like to somehow be able to see who has recently been moved in either bold or a separate section on the home screen. I also would like a search feature that does not need the exact spelling of a name. I have found the search to be pretty useless when I am trying to find applicants quickly but can't remember the exact spelling. I feel the search could be a more powerful tool. Sometimes I just want to search applicants by their location and currently, I can't. The onboarding feature is also not very intuitive and in the time I have used Stack I have not, on my own, been able to start using that side of this program. I know there are huge benefits to it for us but I am frustrated that it is not easier to start using. I've watched videos and still have not been able to set it up confidently and I would say I can generally figure these things out on my own. An online help chat feature would be great too.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. Let me see if I can address some of these issues here but if not, please reach out to support. We are here to help! Candidates & email notifications: You should easily be able to see how many new candidates you have for each job and overall (for all jobs) via the home dashboard pipeline summary. Each one of those is links that will pull up a more detailed view. You can also change the email notifications. Perhaps you only want to receive an email when a candidate is new? Candidate search: I do want to point out that we have a quick search at the top of the page as well as the advanced search option son the right side menu bar. The advanced search lets you search for a candidate by a location and even allows you to search via a distance to a zip code! ApplicantStack Onboard: We have the help center, support, and webinars to help you!

Tom
Franchise Owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Applicant Stack... it works, but...

Kommentare: What has helped us is to put the 'apply here' App Stack link in our Indeed and other platform ads so all can be managed, once we get them, with one program. But to get enough people don't think launching only though App Stack will be enough.. it is more of a management tool than a way to attract new people effectively. It does allow you to skim through results quickly enough to decide who not to pursue which can be time saving to simply click delete.

Easy to set up and it does what it says once you figure out all the nuances of it. It can save you time and you won't have a 'stack of applicants' on your desk... just your desktop.

Unfortunatly when you 'launch' an ad, it never seems to get the same response on platforms like Indeed and many times when your really need to hire or always are hiring due to growth and people holding you back... it seems if you go directly to Indeed and pay them too... you get better results from that ad.' I also own two businesses. It is odd to me that in one business the cost is $30 more a month than the other one for some reason.

Helen
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for High Volume Recruiting

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with Applicant Stack, especially in the past year. A lot of the changes they've made have been helpful, and when our company changed it's name, our account manager made it easy for all our users to transition seamlessly.

It's great that we have such an easy time adding new recruiters for our growing business. We are a staffing firm, so it's extremely helpful that our technical recruiters (high volume) can have applicants uploaded automatically through job postings whereas myself (corporate recruiting) can be more selective on uploading my candidates singularly (since most of my openings are confidential). Customer service is always super prompt in providing feedback to issues, which rarely happen. We also appreciate the heads up when the software will be down for updates.

My biggest issue is searching for candidates who are in the system. We have thousands of candidates and a lot of times if you simply search by first and last name, they do not come up (so we end up with lots of duplicates). Although the duplicates will show up AFTER being loaded, this still means that we wasted a view on the job board we used to search AND wasted time to upload that person. I wish there was a way we could search for candidates by email or phone number or even Skype ID.

Burt
Marketing & Design
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ApplicantStack - Great 'Off the Shelf' Job Board Solution

Kommentare: Overall recommendation is 9.5 out of 10. The product does the job. It has good core features. Customer service is superb. If you need a job board and can't have custom programming done, or don't want to buy a big, bloated or overly complex system that you'll have to install and maintain then I think this is a great choice. We've had it online for about two weeks now. We have had a few hundred applicants for 4 job postings. We were able to quickly process the apps and hhave hired three people so far without having huge piles of paper.

Product set up was taken care of by ApplicantStack and was painless. They created my template quickly and were amenable to make some changes I requested. Customer service is excellent. Not only did they take care of problems quickly they actually modified a couple features based on feedback. The default workflow is set up in a logical fashion which really helped as we weren't sure what the best process would be. The automation features are useful and a real time saver. The reports and ability to add custom fields to the back and front end allow customization. The ability to build reusable questionnaires, email and job listing templates is great. The recently added layout templates add so good additional functionality for more advanced formatting of the front end. The application also generates job specific links and email addresses so that you can post them in other forums. There is more but I didn't intend to make this a feature list. Good, easy to use solution.

I would like to see the question page layout feature continue to evolve to include some type of editor - not really a 'con' as this is brand new functionality. I think the questionnaire needs some 'label' and 'image' components so you can add additional instructions to your app. A multipage form option would also be useful. We have a multipage job application which would mean lots of scrolling down. We opted to use a smaller initial form and just send the full application to those who pass a certain point in the hiring process but it would be nice to have all our legal mumbo jumbo in there. There are a few areas where I'd like more control - perhaps adding header and footer areas where you can customize the content. These are more 'features that I'd like added' than cons.

Sabrina
Talent Management in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product

The ease of use and ability to find all information in one location.

Would like to see the ability to use it as a training software as well and have more restrictions on what users can see.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for the great review Sabrina! Happy to hear it's an easy product to use. For more information on training and restricting what users can view, you can check out our knowledge base below. I'm also happy to connect you with your account manager, just let me know. https://helpas.payrollservers.info/s/

Whitney
Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA
Philanthropie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just OK, there are better options out there

I used ApplicantStack when I was at an executive search firm. It was a major improvement from the previous system we had, but it was still pretty bare bones. I had to do a lot of manual data uploading (our firm wouldn't pay a consultant to transfer our data so I had to do it manually). Now that I've seen some newer, more updated systems with more features, I would describe Applicant Stack as just OK.

I had to do a lot of manual data entry with this system. I remember making mistakes easily. Having to format job descriptions frequently to make sure it matched what was showing up on our career page online. Also had challenges with the way the home dashboard showed open positions. It just wasn't that sophisticated. You get what you pay for!

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Whitney, We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We do offer an import from existing ATS' so I am not sure why you manually needed to add data. There are many features (we are continually adding more). Please feel free to reach out to support with any suggestions. We always appreciate our customer feedback and suggestions. The dashboard is somewhat customizable, please reach out to support if you need any assistance.

Carly
CAREGiver Success Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Applicant Stack Review

Kommentare: The overall experience is a positive one. I really appreciate that appstack is offering texting now (I think we will be adding this feature soon). The reporting tab gives me a really good look at the big picture of where we are at currently with our hiring.

I like the pipeline on the dashboard so we are able to see how many candidates we have in any given stage in the process. I also like that we are able to customize the documents (using the library and email templates) we are sending out to our applicants. I like being able to control not only what information is sent, but how and when it is sent.

I would like to be able to customize any automatic correspondence (when stage changes are made) before I hit confirm. I can see that the email will be sent to my candidate, but i'm not able to open the email from this screen to make changes ( like adding a name or date) to customize the email. It would make the process run more smoothly.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. Your particular account is setup according to your main company guidelines. Unfortunately, they decide the template of the account and limit access for modifications. But, please reach out to support, perhaps there are some changes we can do for your account. Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories.

Ettel
Recruitment & Engagement Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Positive, flexible, very supportive team behind this product.

The product is really easy to use and is the best ATS I have ever worked with. It's not overly complicated, but there is an amazing team at ApplicantStack that is very willing to work with us on any product enhancements that we'd like to see, or assist with minor projects as needed as well. They know what they are doing and are quick to help. With the ever-changing world of recruitment, I find that the flexibility is key because you never know what may be needed next! They are also always improving items I hadn't even thought of, which is wonderful!

There is really nothing that I do not like about this software. If I had to pick something I suppose their onboarding piece is not yet very robust so we aren't using it yet, but from our experience with the recruitment piece of it, we know the onboard side of the platform will continue to grow and we will move to it soon.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you Ettel! We are so happy to know that you value ApplicantStack. As always, if there are features that you are looking for let us know.

Krista
Human Resource Administrator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I've been working with App Stack for 2 years and love it.

Kommentare: We love the ease of potential applicants being able to complete the application right from home. We no longer have to keep track of paper applications and resumes.
We love the fact that our 20 some pages of onboarding/hired paperwork is right online. App Stack has saved us a lot of time from filing, printing and keeping track of all of the paperwork.
Thank You Applicant Stack for making our lives here at Woodloch easier!

It is very simple to use. Everything is at my fingertips with a few clicks. I've heard rave reviews from our applicants about the ease of filling out an application and onboarding paperwork.

I really don't have any cons for Applicant Stack. The only thing that bothers me is that I have to sign back in all the time. Each time an applicant or reference calls, I have to sign in again. But it takes too long for it to figure out that it signed me out and the applicants are on hold on the phone while App Stack is signing me out and then I have to sign back in.. Maybe make the timeframe longer before you sign out users.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Krista! Thank you for this awesome review about ApplicantStack. I am forwarding your feedback to our support team. Perhaps they might have a suggestion regarding the login/logout issue you are describing.

Todd
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer!

The results - at tgg hg evens of the day that’s all that matters!!

Takes a lot to understand - it’s not super user friendly - example - if you don’t have a location where u are placing the ad - u have to know how to edit the drop downs and add more locations - their may be a tutorial on how to do this but I figured it all out on my own

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thanks Todd!!! We appreciate this awesome review. I will forward your concerns to our development team. Yes, there is a tutorial in the help center.

Ashley
HR Generalist in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantStack User

Kommentare: The overall experience has been pleasant. No major issues or difficulties with usage.

ApplicantStack is a standard recruiting system and our company uses the system to recruit applicants. The onboarding feature is helpful and we use it to allow new hire to complete their onboarding documentation. You can pretty much tailor ApplicantStack to how you choose to use it (such as what questions to ask on an application, etc).

Wish that customer support had a customer service number to get quicker answers instead of only emailing in inquiries. The onboarding feature does not allow applicants to edit documents that have been submitted, so an administrator would need to re-assign the same document for new hire to complete again instead of just editing (which would be easier).

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Ashley, Thank you for the great review of ApplicantStack. For more information on support and onboarding I'd be happy to connect you with your account manager and you can learn more in our knowledge base linked below. https://helpas.payrollservers.info/s/

Melissa
Human Resources Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Applicant Stack Usage Review

Kommentare: Excellent. Easy to use. Easy to track former applicants.

Targets a broad base of candidates. Better response we have ever received with prior recruiting software & outside sources

I wish it could download the applicants directly into ADP.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Melissa! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. We have an integration with ADP - contact support or your account manager for more information.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Applicantstack - Simplify your hiring

Applicantstack made my recruitment life simpler. I was thrilled to have discovered this cloud based software. I managed the recruitment for 20 office locations for a home health care organization. This software was very friendly to use and posted to all the major job aggregators. I never had any interfacing issues and they were constantly improving their system. Their tech support was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I enjoyed being able to rate the applicants, communicate with them and more right from one screen. I was also able to access applications from my smartphone which was extremely useful.

I really do not have any cons. I am so glad I found them. The system improved our hiring significantly and made my job easier.

Alicia
Talent Acquisition Supervisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantStack Review

Kommentare: Overall, Applicant Stack is by far the best ATS I've used other systems have been a nightmare to set up and did not work well with accommodating the organizations structure and hiring process. I also can not stress enough how much I LOVE the fact it is easy for our hiring managers to use. The last ATS I used (at a different company ) was so complicated I had to hold training's monthly to remind my managers how to use it

ApplicantStack is easy to use and implement. As an HR professional I appreciate how user friendly it is, its very simple and easy for our hiring to learn how to use

When emailing candidates and hires through applicant stack there seems to be some issues with emails not going through into their inbox. Unfortunately this has caused us to lose a few potential hires

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing.

Issac
Compliance Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to maintain online applications

Kommentare: Pretty dependable, we are able to receive applications online via our website with no issues.

Easy to access and receive applications. Easy to export applications. The information stays in the system indefinitely, so I never have trouble accessing a application from years prior. Application is customize-able.

Wish there was an ability to get an applicants real signature with a program such as docusign, we run into trouble when requesting background information because companies do not always accept digital signatures. When customizing, it can get a little confusing with the amount of 'applicant stage' options.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Issac! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. Please contact support and let us know how we can assist you with making the applicant stage options less confusing to you.