Revolutionary

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Jessica A.
Practice Owner MD
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing application with a lot of options.
If I have any questions I am able to log a ticket to the support team and get an instant answer if I call or receive a call from them; versus experience of waiting for days or weeks from former EMR vendors.

Vorteile: CureMD revolutionized my practice. I had used clunky EMRs in the past and always felt they were too slow to upload info. When I first started using CureMD I would compare the experience as learning how to fly a modern drone trying to capture a panoramic view of Manhattan. With the help of CURE MD very knowledgeable support team I have been able to drag myself out of the paper file gutter into the heights of the Medical Matrix. Brilliant EMR software

Nachteile: interoperability with other emrs and hospitals
but that may be changing in the future in NY State

Cure MD the virtual doctors office!

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Patient Relationship Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cure MD allowed me to save a lot of time with transferring results and referrals. Saves the patient time in their day as well as the medical providers!

Vorteile: Papers and pens are Shakespeare days! Cure MD not only makes you feel as if your in the future but also saves you massive amount of filing time and organization. You can store years worth of disclosed confidential medical imaging reports, blood results and much more. The staff loves Cure MD simply because its simple to use.

Nachteile: Cure MD has no cons! You need Cure MD in every medical office!!

In general working with this software is stress free!

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Mikki S.
Clinical Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general I am happy with the software--it truly could not be easier to use.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity if the software. Everything about CureMD is very easy to navigate. Another plus is that I can view some elements of the software via an app--which is super helpful when I am on the go.

Nachteile: I do not like that it only seems to function with Internet Explorer. Periodically there are glitches in the system which prevent me from completing a task.

CurseMD

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Julius U.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was not a good two years with CureMD. Leaving the company is not easy. They want us to hold for five years even if their software did not hold up the end of the bargain. Harassing phone calls from their collection agencies and private investigator attempt to scare us. For our business to continue, we had to abandon CureMD. We had to make reports for their deceiving marketing practice.

Vorteile: Their website is nice, well maintained and user friendly. The online reviews are good as well.

Nachteile: For a medical practice that relies heavily on speed and efficiency of an electronic software, CureMD did not deliver. I found myself and my staff spending extended amount of time completing clinic notes. For a 20 patient or so daily encounter, I spent at least 3-4 hours a day or more completing notes. Repeated communication with the customer support was not helpful. They blamed it on internet connection, computer RAM, online traffic among other things. We changed our internet to fiberoptic connection, upgrade all computers to SAT drives and limit online activities of staff but no avail. I often found myself everyday trying to catch up for the works the days before.

the emr/ehr will take care of all your needs

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Teresa S.
MEDICAL BILLER SUPERVISER
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'M VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE DEVELOPED SOFTWARE TO MAKE PROVIDERS CHARTING EASIER

Vorteile: I LIKE THE THEY HAS PROGRESSED AND THAT YOU CAN MORE FROM FIELD TO FIELD EASLY, CLAIM SCRUB, ALSO WITH THE ICD 10 WILL IDENTIFY THAT YOU HAVE USED WRONG CODE

Nachteile: I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING THAT I HAD ANY NEGATIVE FEED BACK AT THIS TIME, I AM INTERESTED TO SEE HOW REPORTS WORK

Mediocre EMR

Bewertet am 18.8.2017
Beth R.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When we signed on with CureMD they were one of the only ones out there in our price range for a small doctor's office. The market has greatly expanded the last five years and CureMD has not kept up with the competition - in design, usability, or functionality. Customer service not good - no one ever seems to know the answer to any question or they make up an answer the result doesn't work.

Vorteile: The ease of use of the patient portal, the ease of adding in patient data and provider notes, running reports, enter appointments into calendar, multiple calendar views

Nachteile: Only works in Explorer (MAJOR issue), cannot modify templates to users needs, billing department not very responsive to customers needs, very slow to follow up on claims, can't color code appointment types, types of reports is limited and new types can't be added

Excellent Service!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Sandra K.
Director of Quality Improvement and Compliance
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thank you for all your assistance, Sam!

Vorteile: Everyone at CureMD offers the upmost assistance with the EHR. Everything from reports to creating new features on our behalf.

Nachteile: Lab orders are labor intensive to catch up on. Meaningful use is difficult to understand, but CureMD has lead a well trained staff that is easy to follow through with.

Great customization

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Patrick G.
Psychiatrist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This was my first product for my individual psychiatry practice. I am very happy so far. There have been some bugs that popped up unexpectedly but the customer service is great. My rep was available very quickly through phone and email. The trainings were extensive and well-run.

Vorteile: The customization is by far the biggest selling point. With the custom modules that can be created along with templates, my workflow is much faster. You can include everything needed for the highest complexity necessary and can choose what components go into each note.

Nachteile: Doing prescriptions takes a bit longer due to several steps needed to do each medication, but this is a mild irritant only. The program only runs on Internet Explorer, which is somewhat limiting, but nothing that would dissuade me from recommending it.

Great Solution for Specialty Practices

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
James R.
Practice Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Go for it, if you are looking for an easy to use specialty specific EHR.

Vorteile: Best software and support for an affordable price. with CureMD we can chart and bill so easily. High quality and quick implementation with responsive support.

Nachteile: CureMD used to work with Internet explorer only but recently they updated the system to work on all browsers.

Too slow

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Patricia N.
Nurse Practitioner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were a mobile team and this software was not geared to work in mobile setting

Vorteile: Information carried over from patient to patient

Nachteile: Too slow - took forever to finish a chart

Horrible

Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Gregory C.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I Strongly recommend against this company. If you do proceed you need a lawyer to review your contract. They will promise you the world during the sell but leave everything out of the contract. They are still holding my data hostage. Make it clear in the contract you have right to all data and can have it migrated at no charge.

Vorteile: Nothing good about this company. Had to drop them after the first year. That was 3 years ago. We are still trying to get our data from them.

Nachteile: The system was painfully slow and almost impossible to document well even with the templates.
Customer service was awful.
The final straw was a salesperson calling me up frantically telling me there’s no way I can meet meaningful use unless I pay them thousands of dollars to step in and assist me. I informed them my malpractice offers a free service and I refused to pay. Despite this, I’d get harassed weekly to sign a credit card release so they can bill me. Come to find out, I was fine all along and met meaningful use without paying them thousands.

Pretty Good Software

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Ashley A.
Medical Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pretty simple to use. Everything is very easy to navigate. You can also use some of this software features on their app which is awesome when you are out and about! This software is pretty great, but as other uses say, it could be easier to use.

Nachteile: Only works with internet explorer, which I REALLY dislike. Needs to be available on other browsers.

Best software for our practice!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Pinky P.
Administrator
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have 2 systems from CureMD they both are completely customized to our requirements.

Vorteile: Great support team, we can call them any time or email them and they get back to us.
They help us with Meaningful use and MIPS
Very easy to learn, our new staff can pick it up in a day or so
They helped us with things which are only related to us, like inventory system or new reports as we are different than other practices.

Adequate for generic purposes

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Jake W.
Chiropractic Physcian
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is simple to use, but too simple and I felt the customization is where I ran into most of my problems.

Vorteile: The patient portal and running reports are the highlights and the rest is lack-luster and dated. If your in the market for the leading up-to-date software keep looking.

Nachteile: The customer service is lacking (that is the nicest way to put it). I am a younger doc with average tech-saviness, and this software just doesn't flow well. and Has a number of glitches. When you run into these glitches you WILL be left hanging because it takes forever to communicate with a competent rep.

Great cloud-based access

Bewertet am 22.8.2014
Elvis A.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: I do not need a server room any longer. Neither do I need all that extra computer equipment and their never-ending maintenance costs. This is because their cloud system helps store all my data online. During the evenings, I spend some time on the Patient Portal, and my patient-based telephone traffic has drastically reduced. That has been a blessing.

Nachteile: I am also using the billing service, and although I do not need a dedicated billing staff at my practice any longer, I feel less 'in control'. With my billing staff, I could stop them at any time of the day to check what they were doing. It's not that CureMD has made any errors there, just that I feel less in touch with the process.

CureMD keeps things simple

Bewertet am 18.10.2016
Mikki S.
Clinical Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have for the most part found cureMD very easy to use. I appreciate how simple the software is to use.

Vorteile: I find the simplicity of the software a clear advantage. I also love that I can utilize the app on my phone when I'm on the go. The support staff has been really helpful and they are always available to help.

Nachteile: There are some small glitches in the system. For instance, when typing up provider notes, often the lines of text begin to layer the previous line.

Horrible PM/EHR implemenation customer service

Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Sandra A.

Kommentare: Billing solution with good RCM customer care.

Vorteile: It's potential to combine PM/EMR and billing solutions. The RCM team is great and customer friendly. If only you could get the RCM team for every help.

Nachteile: The PM/EHR implementation team is rude and not helpful. They spend 2hr trainings on GoToMeeting showing you on their computers how it works but then when you follow their steps on yours it doesn't . They say multiplatform but you only get full function in IE and it's written in ASP. You spend hours creating templates for them to upload and then they don't use yours but insert their shortcuts (components) that are NOT shortcuts. The provider calendar won't let you reschedule a patient. They want you to re-watch their 2hr training videos to get questions answered before asking them for help. If you need to troubleshoot they call it "training" and then want to charge you if you have too many "trainings" when they should be paying you to troubleshoot.

EMR

Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Stephanie D.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The system is simple enough but it does have it's flaws as does any system. The price is competitive with other billing options out there.

Vorteile: easy to use, reasonably priced.

Nachteile: Feels like for the last 2yrs or so Curemd's main focus has been their EHR and not their billing program. The billing side could use some work and updates for instance i don't need to know a patient's sexual orientation to bill for an office visit. We do not use the EMR so it is a waste of time to have to fill in or skip these items.

Much better than my previous EHR

Bewertet am 15.8.2014
Andre A.
Medizinische Praxis
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: The integrated system has saved me a lot of time. Everything is simple, defined, and convenient. Previously, I was using Athena for their EHR and a smaller vendor for Practice Management. There was always a hassle of compatibility and data being duplicated.

Nachteile: Its access is limited to Windows. I'd love to see my EHR on my Mac. Their iPad app, Avalon, isn't fully functional at the moment; however, that is improving, and I've been assured that full functionality will come in pretty soon. Apart from that, it's perfect.

No Tech support

Bewertet am 13.7.2019
Ahmad Z.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have Cure md for over a year now the EHR itself is good its easy to use but their tech support is bad especially on weekends

Vorteile: Its easy to use . And simple easy to go around.

Nachteile: There is no Tech support on weekends. No person available and you cant leave voicemail for anyone because everyone's mailboxes are full. You email no one answers And try to do live chat that's not available either. Its for doctors so they don't work on Saturdays,

Like Most EHRs, it Lacks Functionality and Quality Customer Service

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Cory K.
None
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Generally, it was a poor experience. We transitioned to a new EHR in under a year.

Vorteile: The reports that this software is capable of creating is the only good aspect.

Nachteile: Basically everything, but the worst part is when a customer service representative tells me a certain function/feature doesn't exist, and then I was able to find out how to do it myself. It was clear to me that anyone with software-intuitive capabilities could easily know more about the software than they do. I, unfortunately, got my account manager fired for not being able to do things that I later figured out on my own.

No thank you

Bewertet am 27.10.2016
Keturah H.
Practice Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used CureMD for about one year and are currently looking to switch EHR systems. The current system is very clunky & has a lot of simple errors. Many things that we want changed are unable to be changed on our end & have to be forwarded to the "back end" or they can not be changed at all as we've been told it would make the changes across the board for all practices using the system.

Vorteile: The text message reminders are able to be sent as we are scheduling patients during check out.

CureMD Platform review

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Matthew B.
Operations Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Affordable. I do like the new contact we have with them. He is much more attentive to our needs than the previous contact.

Nachteile: Not very user friendly. Does not operate on any browser except Internet Explorer. Slow to respond to command. No split screen capabilities. Poor reporting system that is not suited to our needs. Time consuming to verify patient information. Time consuming to enter new patients in the system. Eligibility checks are often incorrect. limited on it'#39;s usability on Ipads. No Kiosk capabilities. We are a mental health clinic which is not their strong suit.

MD

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Anil A.
consultant
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its easy useable and less complicated,easy icon, very well selection of icons and less complicated, made for us especially, keeping in mind, the time factor and speed a physician needs

Vorteile: user friendly, easy icon, very well selection of icons and less complicated, made for us especially, keeping in mind, the time factor and speed a physician needs

Nachteile: might not look beautiful or colorful as other products

Overpromised and Underdelivered

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Diana H.
Finance Manager

Kommentare: Extremely frustrating.

Vorteile: Absolutely Nothing. Providers do not like it. Office staff do not like it. Owner does not like it.

Nachteile: This system was sold as a full suite billing and EHR system. Had to use internet explorer, flat fees per month were very prohibitive, support in Pakistan, patient billing was sent months after the fact once insurances paid, patients complained, finally got a rein of the situation and billed patients directly and told them insurance would reimburse them for whatever was covered on their plan.